2. Shopping
  3. Makeup Brands

3.3/5 (73 ratings)

About Nu Skin

Nu Skin Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nu Skin?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nu Skin?

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

A "friend" asked me to try this new machine she was marketing to doctors' offices. Then she told me which supplements I needed to take for deficiencies the machine had uncovered. She said that I could try these supplements for 30 days and if I wasn't pleased with the results, I would receive a full refund. The approximate price was $230. She took my debit card number down, not giving me a receipt. The next day, my bank account was debited for $476.86! I called my friend and told her to cancel the order. She said the supplements had already shipped, and that when the shipment is returned, I would receive a full refund. I never received a tracking number, so I left a note for FEDEX to refuse the delivery.

The following week, I texted my friend 3 days in a row asking about the refund. She never answered a single one. Finally, on Friday of the following week, a refund of $432.96 was posted to my account. Why wasn't I refunded the additional $43.90? I have contacted my bank and told them to block Nu Skin from making any transactions and to charge the back for the additional $43.90. If any approaches you regarding this company, PHARMANEX, RUN AWAY! They are running a TOTAL SCAM.

Original review: June 7, 2018

I LOVE these products (Skin facial scrub and 2 step peel pads). I saw results from the very first use. After 3 days people at work were noticing that my face/skin looked younger and brighter without my telling them I was doing something new.

Original review: May 11, 2018

I bought a LumiSpa for 2 months, it has some problems. I called them for help, but they told me they can't help me, because that was my responsibility, not theirs! They let me buy a new one! It cost 200 CAD, and when it has some problems, you can't get a good service! What a suck company it is!

Original review: April 2, 2018

Many (many!) of the reviews on this page are not at all relating to Nu Skin, they are referring to SkinNu (a scam company). Nu Skin does not offer trial periods, they do not steal money, they do not send unnecessary products, and they do not send packages without contact information or packing slips. They are a legitimate company with wonderful and effective products. Every experience is highly positive and they have live customer service agents willing to help in almost any unsatisfactory situation. Always, always do your research before deciding to send money to an ad/endorsement on a television.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I have had great results with each and every product, made a great amount of income with the business opportunity, and helped thousands of others do so as well. FOR FREE. Best products, best opportunity and best lifestyle choice anyone could make.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

As a customer and distributor of Nu Skin products I can tell you that the negative reviews describing 14 day trials and hidden charges are not talking about Nu Skin. There seems to be a scam that people are unfortunately falling victim to. Nu Skin is an amazing company that sells equally amazing products! I started off using the whitening toothpaste and then wound up distributing as well, because I believe in the product that much.

Don't let these reviews that were falsely categorized under Nu Skin hinder your opinion of them. There are NEVER any recurring charges and Nu Skin doesn't offer trial periods for anything. Furthermore, the products they describe are not products sold by Nu Skin. Nu Skin is very careful to always be completely honest with their customers and distributors. I LOVE working with this company and I LOVE the products they sell. Don't believe everything you read without doing your research first!

Original review: April 12, 2017

Clearly people are confused on the products. I mean Christie Brinkley was the spokesperson for it, until she decided to branch into her "own" skincare line. These products will amaze anyone and make your skin soft and smooth and new feeling.

Original review: March 4, 2017

I just figured out what's going on here. Some people got scammed not by Nuskin but by Skin Nu from china. Just like a few years ago when I thought I got cheap iPhone, it was fake. The bite on the apple was on the wrong side. Now people are getting confused by similar thing but this time w/ Nuskin. I had stage 4A oral cancer that cause me to lose my tongue and I made it through all the challenges of chemotherapy and radiotherapy on Nuskin multiple supplement lines and celltrex CoQ10.

I still got pictures of my "crispy" neck (the part that was taped up) and my face and chin that was completely protected by celltrex CoQ10, enhancer and TriPhasic white day lotion. If I had listened to my oncologist, my face would be as black and crispy as my neck that was taped up. So watch out people for those Chinese imitators. They make everything look almost exactly the same except for when you compare it to the real deal, you can see the slight difference in packaging. If it's imitation, you can be sure that it's crappy products.

Original review: March 4, 2017

Anyone who knows absolutely anything about NuSkin will realize that several of these reviewers clearly have NuSkin confused with something else. Look at all of the reviews that say the same thing. If you don't believe me, go to the NuSkin website and try to find these products that were supposedly on Shark Tank. They won't be there. I am a former home distributor for the company, but now I am just a customer and only use the products. I've been a customer for five years. This company operates through distributors, and I've never known them to charge for a free sample if they even have a free sample. Then it wouldn't be free would it? Plus, many of their products, if ordered and used according to their guidelines, come with a money-back guarantee.

Just look at my before and after pictures from using the galvanic spa and a few lotions for just 2 1/2 months 2 to 3 times a week. I totally look like I had a facelift. I just think it's unfortunate that people are so uneducated that they can't even get the name of a company right. There are several companies with names that are similar. I would just say if you are reading this, please meet with the distributor or go through the website thoroughly, because clueless people are damaging the reputation of this company. All I know is that my experience with these products has been nothing short of amazing, and I've used them for over five years. They typically bend over backward at customer service to fix any errors, or accommodate unhappy customers. It pains me to see a company's reputation tarnished by uneducated people.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

I has been using the products and signed up for Free as a Distributor since May 2013. I was in the success trip Maui. When reading some of your comments I WAS SHOCK. WITH THE INTERNET. Now why you do not call the company direct or ask the distributor whom referral you to them??? You must being buying from the wrong companies. Nu Skin do not have sample products. You have 30-90 days money back guaranteed with 100% cash back also 1 year refund of unopen products with 90 cash back. You need to call Nu Skin 1-800-487-1000. There are a lot of fake products said with NU SKIN name on it that why you guys buy at the wrong places or wrong person. If you need help contact me anytime.

Nu Skin Company Information