2. Shopping
  3. Makeup Brands

3.3/5 (74 ratings)

About Nu Skin

Nu Skin Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nu Skin?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nu Skin?

Original review: July 8, 2021

The Company has great products! I love my toothpaste, foot cream and my in Home Spa! After using NuSkin for a couple of weeks, I could instantly feel and see a great difference in the texture of my feet and now I feel confident enough to walk around without socks, I tried a numerous of foot creams and products prior as well. Yes, their products will change your skin and you'll see new results less than a month if you don't forget to stay with it! NuSkin Could be better at promoting their products so more people could take advantage of these skin changing products! Every Company has its issues and their products are not ONE. You Pay Membership Pricing and You'll Get A Free Membership For Life!! For NuSkin Products --> **

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

Lumispa is a must have device. I have being using lumispa for nearly two months now, and it does wonders for my skin. I have bad acne breakout, and I didn't like my skin looks. Since using lumispa, my skin feels smoother, minimizes appearance of pores and makes skin tight and refresh. I'm a Brand Affiliates for this company and if their products works for me it will also works for you too. Love my lumispa.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

I purchased my Lumispa after watching a live video on FB because I have horrific acne breakouts. I purchased it on a Tuesday night and received it on a Thursday morning - exemplary delivery time. I was then contacted almost daily by the referrer to check that it works and that I was using it properly. I advised that I thought it was a bit faulty as it kept stopping and she shared a voice message and a live video demonstrating full and proper use - of course I didn't read the manual before using it - I am a reckless human. :)

I have taken photos of my face every few days and admit, I don't understand my body enough to realise the triggers for the breakouts but the lumispa session dries up or stops the breakout process and my face honestly feels like a 'baby's butt'. My next trial will be the supplements to help my high blood pressure. I have even considered signing up to join the business because I would only onsell something I believed actually works! My 5 cents for the day - be blessed, be safe, be kind. :)

Original review: June 14, 2019

When I found out the toothpaste was over $26 with shipping I asked for my order to be canceled. The company ignored my request. They sent product anyway. I returned product immediately without opening. The company credited my card, but took off for shipping even though I canceled order the same day. Buyer beware.

Original review: May 24, 2019

I discovered Nu Skin ageLOC while visiting my cousin in France. His wife has been a distributor for many years. I commented that both he and his wife looked much younger than me. I have always looked young for my age, but now my cousin, who is only 6 months younger than I am, looked a lot younger than me. I asked them how they looked so young. They explained about Nu Skin ageLOC. She then did a demonstration on half my face one evening, and I was totally shocked at the results. I had her do the worst side, and could see the results within 5 minutes. The clown line and bags under my eye plumped up and became much less noticeable. I bought the tool right then, got registered, and went to the website to buy the products. I found the products were a lot less expensive on Amazon than on the website, so I ordered it from Amazon so it would be at my house when I get home.

Original review: May 20, 2019

Unexpected charge/shipment. A few weeks ago, while at my local pharmacy, I was invited to get an antioxidant "reading" and ended up buying a box of LifePak/Pharmanex (a Nu Skin product) multivitamins/minerals directly from the pharmacist. I only took a few days' worth and a new charge showed up on my bank from the company of Nu Skin.

I called the company and, apparently, I had been signed up for a monthly shipment by my transaction with the pharmacist. Very underhanded that I was not made aware verbally that I was going to be charged monthly for a new box to be shipped to me. I told Nu Skin I didn't want the new box to be shipped to me and they said it was too late - it had already been shipped out, but I could get a refund if I shipped it back. Beware the tactics of this company. If you do a search of this company's vitamins, you'll find that others are rated above it. That's why I stopped taking it and didn't want more of it (not to mention that I don't want to give my money to a company that tries to sneak in a subscription to its product).

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I have been using various products from Nu Skin for the past 2 years and I have seen amazing results. Their famous whitening toothpaste not only whitened my teeth but also made them strong and my gums stopped bleeding. The ageLOC skincare products have brought my skin back the life. And their Pharmanex supplements keep me healthy. I was skeptical in the beginning because when I started using the products I was raw vegan and had very sensitive skin. But when I tried their skincare I was really surprised how I didn’t get an allergic reaction on my face and was shocked in a positive way that my gums stopped bleeding and my teeth were getting stronger and less sensitive. I now buy Nu Skin products for my parents and my friends and will continue enjoying the products in the future. Highly recommend to everyone to try the products.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I've been using Nu Skin products for over 5 years now and I love it especially the anti aging products and the Pharmanex supplements. Highly recommended. The Supplements is amazing. I’ve been using it and also all my family. It helps us so much with our health. I can recommend to anyone.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I’m a beauty skin therapist and a makeup artist with my own business for nearly 27 years. I have never seen such good results in younger looking skin for myself and my clients. My clients are so happy and I have many before and after photos showing incredible results. Younger, healthier, less wrinkles and pigmentation is reduced using the ageloc science. I feel truly blessed that I met the girl who introduced me and tried the products. Just over 2 years now it’s the best decision I ever made to buy the Galvanic facial spa. Understanding this patented technology and seeing the results, I would never use anything else. Great prices, great customer service and my clients happy and getting younger looking. Not only that I look younger too and my friends think I work magic. It’s not me. It’s the products. As far as I’m concerned you can’t beat it.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

These products never cease to amaze me. I love them all. The toothpaste, the mud mask, chemical peel and spas especially the amazing Lumi spa. So easy to use and so quick to take off a full face of makeup - has made such a difference to my skin. I couldn’t imagine life without it.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

My galvanic spa just quit working. It's not worth... I got it for more than $400. I called customer service. They said I need to buy a new one. Wow... The life span is so short. I asked for possible repair but none.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

A "friend" asked me to try this new machine she was marketing to doctors' offices. Then she told me which supplements I needed to take for deficiencies the machine had uncovered. She said that I could try these supplements for 30 days and if I wasn't pleased with the results, I would receive a full refund. The approximate price was $230. She took my debit card number down, not giving me a receipt. The next day, my bank account was debited for $476.86! I called my friend and told her to cancel the order. She said the supplements had already shipped, and that when the shipment is returned, I would receive a full refund. I never received a tracking number, so I left a note for FEDEX to refuse the delivery.

The following week, I texted my friend 3 days in a row asking about the refund. She never answered a single one. Finally, on Friday of the following week, a refund of $432.96 was posted to my account. Why wasn't I refunded the additional $43.90? I have contacted my bank and told them to block Nu Skin from making any transactions and to charge the back for the additional $43.90. If any approaches you regarding this company, PHARMANEX, RUN AWAY! They are running a TOTAL SCAM.

Original review: June 7, 2018

I LOVE these products (Skin facial scrub and 2 step peel pads). I saw results from the very first use. After 3 days people at work were noticing that my face/skin looked younger and brighter without my telling them I was doing something new.

Nu Skin Company Information