Get Started

4.2/5 (429 ratings)

About MyCleanPC.com

MyCleanPC is pc optimization software that diagnoses and fixes computer issues causing slowness, crashes and freezes, pop-ups and blue screens. The company offers a free diagnostic tool, which you can download in minutes to scan for issues leading to common computer problems. After the free scan, you have the option to activate the full version, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

Pros

• US-based tech support
  • 30-day money-back guarantee
  • Free scan and diagnosis

Cons

• Charges for tech support
  • Performance not guaranteed

Bottom Line

While MyCleanPC’s initial scan and diagnosis are free, the software download and other services incur charges. MyCleanPC's results vary based on computer condition, so success is not guaranteed.

MyCleanPC.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Original review: April 10, 2019

Excellent service. I regret that I need to cancel and ask for a refund but I had three virus protectors on computer and was unaware. I would recommend your service. I did not have final say on decision on which one to cancel.

Original review: April 10, 2019

At the end of the day I always run Optimizer and Clean ID. Tonight Clean ID wouldn't open. Tech corrected in a very short time and ran the CleanID, and worked great. Thomas did a great job fixing the glitch with my Clean ID.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Tech was very knowledgeable, patient and gave excellent advice. Good salesman too. Don't know about Clean PC yet. Haven't had time to evaluate it yet. Would recommend US Tech support to anyone having a PC. Had a great experience with your On Line service.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Christian was helpful and kind throughout the whole process. My computer was infected with malware, and the power would not stay on. Christian was able to fix everything without me having to worry at all! Thank you so much for your assistance!

Original review: April 8, 2019

The service was excellent as usual. My problem was solved inside of an hour and I was back up and running with a minimal interruption to my daily work schedule. I would recommend US Tech to anyone that is looking for a top line organization for support.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I have just had MyClean installed, so of course have no experience to report as of this time. But the Email problem was wonderfully cleared up. Also, the technician was very helpful in explaining MyClean and making it possible for me to easily navigate.

Original review: April 7, 2019

They were very nice and very helpful. I would recommend them to someone else. Thank you for the help and it didn't take as long as they thought it would. I didn't get the date that this virus will expire so will they send that to me.

Original review: April 7, 2019

Initial download of MyCleanPC did not contain all of the test features of the older PC Optimizer, which was replaced with MyCleanPC. Technician quickly analyzed and corrected the situation, by downloading a more recent version of MyCleanPC.

Original review: April 7, 2019

Microsoft Word process didn't respond, when click on the icon didn't open. Technician fixed the problem within an hour and I am very please with the service as all my previous experiences. I have a school paper. Had to submit on the same day and I am grateful that this service is available to the public. Thank you for all the good and capable technicians with their services, make the world of internet, digital and communication better and greater!

Original review: April 5, 2019

Not sure what you want me to put here. I was satisfied with your work. The young girl I talked to was polite and helped me with what I needed. The technician that did the actual setup knew what he was doing. I think his name was Christian.

Original review: April 5, 2019

I'm a very satisfied, long term customer! Whatever my problems might be, UST solves them, quickly. While the price is high, so is the quality of the service! I'm not sure what else to say, except I plan continue use of UST!

Original review: April 5, 2019

The tech was patient, polite and very knowledgeable. Great service. Walked me through all my questions. I was referred to the right tech in an efficient manner until the problem was resolved. Best news. They did all the work and I didn't have to hang on the phone and do it myself.

Original review: April 4, 2019

My experiences with My Clean PC are minimal, but very positive. This is a new version for me and I expect good things while using it. Thank you and keep up the good work. I feel so much safer using My Clean PC.

Original review: April 4, 2019

No sound, after I called first on Wednesday the ticket that proceeded #{**} early on 4/3/19. I do not have the first ticket number or the time only the date, Wednesday, April 3, 2119. Service was prompt and fast; however, no callback!

Original review: April 3, 2019

Great service. Only problem was Power outages and phone battery going dead on me on My end. But the Technicians were fantastic in completing the service. Had to reconnect with them by sending a message online and ask them to contact me by phone. Great understanding and caring people. Thank you!

Original review: April 3, 2019

Could not login into my insurance account. Was fixed in no time! They always provide very good help. Anytime I call they resolve the problems I have in no time. The techs all seem to be very nice when they talk with you.

Original review: April 3, 2019

My computer was very slow to load, I had ink like smudges around some of the print. Today I received a virus alert. I called tech support for these reasons. The representative answered my questions and guided me through some preparatory things before giving my computer to the Tech.

Original review: April 2, 2019

A key was malfunctioning and it was fixed promptly. It took a long time to get a technician but once I got one it was fixed rapidly. I would like shorter wait times. Maybe advising best times to call would be useful.

Original review: March 30, 2019

I have had a hard time to clear items in the past. I hope that all is well now. The people that helped me did a very good job. I have nothing more to say except thank you. I hope I never need to go through this again.

Original review: March 30, 2019

I am a new client of US Tech Support as of March 29, 2019. US Tech Support was recommended to me by my son-in-law. I cannot tell you how disappointed I am in the level of service I have received as a new client. I purchased nearly $500 in tech services from US Tech Support. When I contacted your rep he was located in the Philippines. He charged me almost $700 for the tech services he quoted. When I finally contacted a US Tech Rep here in the States (I waited on hold 85 min.) he said that I had been way overcharged for the tech services I had purchased and he issued me a credit for $199.99. I had two (2) computers serviced. One took less than two (2) hours. The other took over five (5). The tech that took the longest, in my opinion, was very thorough, the other tech seemed in my opinion to skim over the service. I have the US Tech Service now, I could cancel it, but I would like to talk to a service manager before I take this action.

Original review: March 30, 2019

I use MyCleanPC to maintain the operation and integrity of my computer. I have an older model, and MyCleanPC keeps it clean of viruses and keeps it in good working order. The technicians are 'top notch', and can always solve any issue that my computer is having. They have been helping me maintain my machine for over 3 years. I literally, could not 'operate' without them.

Original review: March 30, 2019

Rep worked hard and got the printer and computer to talk to one another. Thanks for another great job. I recommend your company to my friends and family who have computer issues, telling them of your great service and reasonable cost.

Original review: March 30, 2019

Slow running on a particular website and a notification of a virus infection. Cleaned up my machine and removed the additional AV program which was impacting the performance on the website. The tech was very thorough and listened well. The work was amazing.

Original review: March 29, 2019

The tech did a great job of asking the right questions, being confident, helpful, authentic, and relational. He wasn't too pushy on the sales part, but made a suggested offer on the deal on the yearly membership that was right for me.

Original review: March 29, 2019

I have been customer for I think least five years now. Whenever never had a bad experience with anyone I have talked to date. Very polite. I am 70 years old. Not computer experience. Glad I have US Tech. Thank you sooo much. Geraldine ** will recommend US Tech to whom I know. Thanks again.

Original review: March 28, 2019

Thank you for all the help, much appreciated.. My computer was in dire need of not only professional tech support but the application provided extra thanks for the future reference advice on keeping a better performing pc but also how to save files and the ways in which to do so. Thanks again.

Original review: March 27, 2019

Your tech did such an excellent job! He was patient, professional, and went above and beyond to help me! He deserves a big raise and acknowledgement for his good work!! I could not have asked for a better agent. I had major issues installing a large program and he stayed with me until it worked!

Original review: March 27, 2019

You reactivated my clean pc, ran a scan for issues causing slow downs, and cleaned up computer, increasing speed. The work time was fast and in a timely manner. I expect no more slow downs or issues with my computer.

Original review: March 27, 2019

The tech that assisted me with my issues was very professional, courteous and extremely knowledgeable about what needs to be done to my computers. He mentioned better ways to make my computers more secure. I really appreciated his service. He deserves a raise because he knew his job and how he treated the customer. Thank you for having a superb tech working for you.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Calling support personnel who are easy to understand is a plus. They are always kind and helpful to this not too tech savvy business person. I rely on them to keep my computers running at their optimum speed so I can concentrate on running my business.

MyCleanPC.com Company Information