4.2/5 (436 ratings)

About MyCleanPC.com

MyCleanPC is pc optimization software that diagnoses and fixes computer issues causing slowness, crashes and freezes, pop-ups and blue screens. The company offers a free diagnostic tool, which you can download in minutes to scan for issues leading to common computer problems. After the free scan, you have the option to activate the full version, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

Pros

• US-based tech support
  • 30-day money-back guarantee
  • Free scan and diagnosis

Cons

• Charges for tech support
  • Performance not guaranteed

Bottom Line

While MyCleanPC’s initial scan and diagnosis are free, the software download and other services incur charges. MyCleanPC's results vary based on computer condition, so success is not guaranteed.

MyCleanPC.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Original review: July 20, 2019

They are total ripoff artists. I tried to cancel my Subscription the last 3 mONTHS but continue to charge me. Called them today again and the guy on the phone didn't want to cancel my subscription until I demanded to talk to his supervisor. Horrible customer service and they rip people off. Still got charged for July which is crazy.

Original review: July 7, 2019

I have been using their services for nine years. They solve any problem I may have. I was recently hit with ransomware and they stopped it. I use their full services including MyCleanPC, MyCleanID, Early Detection Center, and their main restore service.

Original review: May 11, 2019

Paid $19.95 for annual subscription. Next month my credit card was charged a #19.95 monthly subscription, that's $239+ a year. When I called rep said something like "it's clearly stated in the contract". Citibank refunded MyCleanPC charges.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I'm interested in keeping my computer clean and out of the way of bugs that come through from other programs. In the past, I've had several computer problems and It's nice to know that there is a program out there such as MyCleanPC to help fight against whatever infection that might attack a person's computer.

Original review: April 13, 2019

Thank you for the coverage and fix. I respect and appreciate your expertise. So glad you are only a phone call away. With the initial call to US Tech, I had a difficult time explaining my concern, but the representative has very patient and asked the right questions. Thank you.

Original review: April 13, 2019

Great reliable product that has always done the job for the last four years we have subscribed to it. Have kept our system clean and working at optimal speed. I would highly recommend this product to everyone. When needing more, just call and cyber defender is there to make your computer right again.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I don't understand when I have you to fix my computer, your sales people are so eager to sell me software to keep me for needing to use you. A little high pressured and when I told her I was not interested in purchasing any software, she would continue trying to sell something else. It's ok, but I was concerned if I got everything offered, I might not need you. I want YOU! I mess things up too bad. Ha!

Original review: April 12, 2019

Mike is a very Professional Tech. He is well spoken in regards to the problems that I may have. I have spoken with Mike on other occasions and he showed me that he carried to help a person. Thank You Mike, Gene.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Mr. Mike told me that I need to purchase window-10 license first for the tech to update. I was not told that by other frontline people or technician. Poor communication by the techs who attempted to service me. I decided not to upgrade now.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I will review tech support (Ralph) success later this evening. USTech has been very helpful when getting this old desktop (17 yrs) back up & running smoothly for me. Thank you (I just don't like receiving the bill, but who does).

Original review: April 11, 2019

I upgraded to Windows 10, and was having problems with cyber defender not working with windows 10. I asked that both programs be deleted. I also have a laptop with windows 10 and it works great with Microsoft security suite.

Original review: April 10, 2019

Excellent service. I regret that I need to cancel and ask for a refund but I had three virus protectors on computer and was unaware. I would recommend your service. I did not have final say on decision on which one to cancel.

Original review: April 10, 2019

At the end of the day I always run Optimizer and Clean ID. Tonight Clean ID wouldn't open. Tech corrected in a very short time and ran the CleanID, and worked great. Thomas did a great job fixing the glitch with my Clean ID.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Tech was very knowledgeable, patient and gave excellent advice. Good salesman too. Don't know about Clean PC yet. Haven't had time to evaluate it yet. Would recommend US Tech support to anyone having a PC. Had a great experience with your On Line service.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Christian was helpful and kind throughout the whole process. My computer was infected with malware, and the power would not stay on. Christian was able to fix everything without me having to worry at all! Thank you so much for your assistance!

Original review: April 8, 2019

The service was excellent as usual. My problem was solved inside of an hour and I was back up and running with a minimal interruption to my daily work schedule. I would recommend US Tech to anyone that is looking for a top line organization for support.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I have just had MyClean installed, so of course have no experience to report as of this time. But the Email problem was wonderfully cleared up. Also, the technician was very helpful in explaining MyClean and making it possible for me to easily navigate.

Original review: April 7, 2019

They were very nice and very helpful. I would recommend them to someone else. Thank you for the help and it didn't take as long as they thought it would. I didn't get the date that this virus will expire so will they send that to me.

Original review: April 7, 2019

Initial download of MyCleanPC did not contain all of the test features of the older PC Optimizer, which was replaced with MyCleanPC. Technician quickly analyzed and corrected the situation, by downloading a more recent version of MyCleanPC.

Original review: April 7, 2019

Microsoft Word process didn't respond, when click on the icon didn't open. Technician fixed the problem within an hour and I am very please with the service as all my previous experiences. I have a school paper. Had to submit on the same day and I am grateful that this service is available to the public. Thank you for all the good and capable technicians with their services, make the world of internet, digital and communication better and greater!

Original review: April 5, 2019

Not sure what you want me to put here. I was satisfied with your work. The young girl I talked to was polite and helped me with what I needed. The technician that did the actual setup knew what he was doing. I think his name was Christian.

Original review: April 5, 2019

I'm a very satisfied, long term customer! Whatever my problems might be, UST solves them, quickly. While the price is high, so is the quality of the service! I'm not sure what else to say, except I plan continue use of UST!

Original review: April 5, 2019

The tech was patient, polite and very knowledgeable. Great service. Walked me through all my questions. I was referred to the right tech in an efficient manner until the problem was resolved. Best news. They did all the work and I didn't have to hang on the phone and do it myself.

Original review: April 4, 2019

My experiences with My Clean PC are minimal, but very positive. This is a new version for me and I expect good things while using it. Thank you and keep up the good work. I feel so much safer using My Clean PC.

Original review: April 4, 2019

No sound, after I called first on Wednesday the ticket that proceeded #{**} early on 4/3/19. I do not have the first ticket number or the time only the date, Wednesday, April 3, 2119. Service was prompt and fast; however, no callback!

Original review: April 3, 2019

Great service. Only problem was Power outages and phone battery going dead on me on My end. But the Technicians were fantastic in completing the service. Had to reconnect with them by sending a message online and ask them to contact me by phone. Great understanding and caring people. Thank you!

Original review: April 3, 2019

Could not login into my insurance account. Was fixed in no time! They always provide very good help. Anytime I call they resolve the problems I have in no time. The techs all seem to be very nice when they talk with you.

Original review: April 3, 2019

My computer was very slow to load, I had ink like smudges around some of the print. Today I received a virus alert. I called tech support for these reasons. The representative answered my questions and guided me through some preparatory things before giving my computer to the Tech.

Original review: April 2, 2019

A key was malfunctioning and it was fixed promptly. It took a long time to get a technician but once I got one it was fixed rapidly. I would like shorter wait times. Maybe advising best times to call would be useful.

Original review: March 30, 2019

I have had a hard time to clear items in the past. I hope that all is well now. The people that helped me did a very good job. I have nothing more to say except thank you. I hope I never need to go through this again.

MyCleanPC.com Company Information