4.2/5 (436 ratings)

About MyCleanPC.com

MyCleanPC is pc optimization software that diagnoses and fixes computer issues causing slowness, crashes and freezes, pop-ups and blue screens. The company offers a free diagnostic tool, which you can download in minutes to scan for issues leading to common computer problems. After the free scan, you have the option to activate the full version, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

Pros

• US-based tech support
  • 30-day money-back guarantee
  • Free scan and diagnosis

Cons

• Charges for tech support
  • Performance not guaranteed

Bottom Line

While MyCleanPC’s initial scan and diagnosis are free, the software download and other services incur charges. MyCleanPC's results vary based on computer condition, so success is not guaranteed.

MyCleanPC.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

Tech support (Two Monitors). Rajvat ** was awesome. You guys need to give him a raise or I will bring him to the U.S. and he and I will make a fortune on his abilities; and I will treat him extremely well. You've been warned!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

My Word would not open. Now it does. Both the young man that I first talked with and the tech were very professional and knowledgeable. I made a mistake stopping UST and wish I hadn't done it. Thank you for all you did.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I don't have any questions. I am just unable to afford the MyCleanID. I live on a very limited amt of money. Your people was quite insistent I should buy it but I am unable to however I have had US Tech service for a long time. Thanks. Judy

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I am happy with the performance of most technicians, but the last two occasions besides this one, it seemed like they complicated more the computer's performance, but there's always one technician that beats all the others and repair problems previously caused.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

HP Printer Problems - scanner and printer cartridge problems. It took 3 separate call to resolve these problems. The first time, I was asked to call back and received a recorded message that the offices were closed at something like 8 PM EST. The next day I called in, the repair was started but not finished nor did I get a callback. Today, I called in, and received a callback from a senior technician named Robert. Robert and I spent a good deal of time tracking down solutions. He explained what and why he was doing things. It appears that HP did a firmware update and that update was causing the problem. Robert and I found workarounds that will let me get my work down.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

Excellent service. The technician that I spoke to suggested a monthly cleaning of my PC. She also suggested that I add MyCleanID to my services. An ad blocker was included to eliminate unwanted pop up ads. Everyone that I spoke to was courteous and helpful.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

Very good service and professional. I highly recommend UST to anyone having problems with their computer. I was having a problem with updating my driver and the speed that my machine was running. Called UST and the problems were taken care of..

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

The computer had become very slow. Contacted US Tech Support. Once I got connected (a computer issue) to US Tech Support they very quickly got the problem solved. I would always recommend US Tech and MyCleanPC.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I have a desktop computer which allows me to turn upright sideways for space conservation on my desk. The CD tray is inverted so that I could see the bottom of the tray. I forgot to put my CD in the correct way, and was inadvertently putting it in upside-down. After checking all of my E-drive and other hardware and software, the technician asked if my CD's were being put in upside-down. Voila, problem solved. He also gave me great information on how to use Apple iTunes software. Thanks Guys. Love your service, it is an add value. Keep up the good work. I just told a friend about how easy it is for me to correct computer issues using USTech. I think you will have a new customer soon. ;-)

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

The first guy I spoke with was from India and was Not very knowledgeable, just pushy!!! I wasted 20 minutes trying to understand him and trying to get switched to a "real tech". Finally he relinquished and all seem to be good now! GARY

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

Very pleased with your service. The problem was solved quickly and efficiently. You put my mind at ease. You confirmed that there were no viruses and there was no damage to my computer. Your technician advised me on what to do if this problem re-occurs. Thank you so much.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

I was frustrated with Jadin, first technician assigned. He tried to sell me a $200 Protection plan telling me my "printer" got infected through my computer. My problem: printer printing blank copies bc I accidentally changed default. Digen called back shortly & was a great assistant. He answered questions kindly. A bit of an accent but patient & great working relationship.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

UsTech Support is the best problem solver I've come across. They ALWAYS know what they are doing and are most efficient in their work practices. I always count on US Tech Support. They have integrity, knowledge and can understand what I need, even when I don't know what I need. Just explain what you're trying to do...and they can solve your problem most effectively.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

Tech was very helpful and it was quite a bit easier to text than talk verbal as the young lady I spoke with earlier was difficult to understand as her accent from where she was from was hard. The tech I just finished with by texting made it easy and was not difficult to understand instructions or explanations of what I asked.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

I am very pleased with the exceptional service we received today. Robert, our technician, worked on every issue we were having, walked me through the steps of his work and explained everything thoroughly. We are truly grateful and wanted to take the time to commend his work. He is truly an asset to your company. Thank you again!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

My two screens were more than full to put in file creation. It was very carefully done because I did not have space to create empty files. Mr. ** was created files in my existing H drive and copied all my additional files in to that and deleted the original filed. All those files were numbered before by individual groups of files. So I can now put into different file folders. I tried one of them in front of him. And it was successful. He also showed and suggested me to put for my ID protection and as well as something else. I think you were paid approximately $99.99 and $29.99 - a total of 129.98 approximately. That has been paid.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

My experience have been interesting and I feel it was worth getting. I have used the scan at least three times a week, even if it was not needed or required. It has been only once that it did not have something.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

Slow computer. The tech found the problem and this was a problem that they could not help... They quickly took time to advise me of what to do. One thing you do to help is to establish a code between the tech and the customer. I have been scammed by thinking I was talking to the right people. You service is great... call in is answered quickly.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

I love my US Tech Support service. I have used this service for a total of about five year. I cancelled it for a few month and realized I need it to keep my computers running smoothed. I have worked on some type of computer system since 1978 and we always had a tech support help desk, so when I was able to get this service it was great.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

The tech was great. You need more like him. Clean up unnecessary programs. Gave me advice how to improve the hardware issue. And Explained the limitations of my unit. I have been lost trying to get to where I am at now.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

My tech was very professional once I was put in contact with him. Initially, I was connected with a salesperson and he tried to convince me to buy a program which I told him I was absolutely not interested in and just wanted my problem fixed. I would prefer to be connected immediately to the correct people when I call in for assistance with a problem.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

It takes a lot for me to write a review. I would not trust whatever the customer service team tells you. I've been/was a customer for 2 years and paid 19.95 for what they told me for for the monthly MyClean PC scan to that runs periodically to speed up my computer. NOT TRUE, that's only a one time annual fee. I actually was paying this fee if I ever wanted to speak to a Tech about other issues with my computer???? It never was explained to me that way and I paid 19.95 for 2 years! I NEVER one time called them for anything because it was not explained that way! I complete waste of money. Now, I'm trying to get my bill issues and the MyClean PC computer scan issues resolved and now no one will call me back since I told them to STOP the monthly payments! What an utter fiasco! Can't think of anything that would best describe it. Be very cautious utilizing their product.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

I used the free check and they reported minor issues. I then selected upgrade. After inputting credit card info, they poured in optional offers which I declined, over and over. Using the chat function, I advised all I wanted was the check and "fix" without additional offers, the chat abruptly disconnected. I called the phone number, after a 5 minute wait someone answered. I advised of the issues and uninstalled all the recent install of my clean pc, also I was making a stop payment.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

I think everything is now fixed. It took quite a bit longer than I expected for the SCAN. In fact it took over 50 hours. I don't really know what the problem was but I sure hope I don't have it again Thanks for your help.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

Had old version of MyCleanPC updated by one of your technicians which was helpful in that I found out that I had the old version. Had computer cleaned by a technician which was helpful in that all the issue that I had were fixed and I feel protected again.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I'm happy with the work and satisfied we can get this running like a top. There is nowhere safe on the net and everyone is placing something on your computer. Really bogs it down. We try to stay way from sites that look and act funny.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I was told I could be away from my computer while work was going on but a problem developed which required my presence. My absence delayed completion of the tasks I should have been told in advance not to leave.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I have used this service for several months now and am very much satisfied with it. The scan is fast and does what it purports to do. The cost is reasonable considering that I cannot do what it does myself so I have peace of mind.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

I'm satisfied with the work your company performed on my PC, I do wish it hadn't taken so long and I asked for a call back twice, but I never received a call from technician when they finished. I did appreciate the billing explanation by the phone attendant, she was very helpful and explained everything very well.

Original review: July 25, 2019

I went to mycleanid.com to see about a computer clean up. I was told about their service and decide to go with the 179.00 plan for 1 year which they said would include monthly clean ups (If I thought I needed it) and unlimited tech support. Great I thought. On the 24th they said they did a clean up which they said had some 2,400 issues and saw that my PC was running very slow. On the next day I kept getting pop ups from them saying things like I need a security plan, I have some # of issues... I called their support and they said I needed software from them for 19.99 which of course I did not buy. I really thought my PC would improve with the 179.00 package.

MyCleanPC.com Company Information