Get Started

4.2/5 (429 ratings)

About MyCleanPC.com

MyCleanPC is pc optimization software that diagnoses and fixes computer issues causing slowness, crashes and freezes, pop-ups and blue screens. The company offers a free diagnostic tool, which you can download in minutes to scan for issues leading to common computer problems. After the free scan, you have the option to activate the full version, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

Pros

• US-based tech support
  • 30-day money-back guarantee
  • Free scan and diagnosis

Cons

• Charges for tech support
  • Performance not guaranteed

Bottom Line

While MyCleanPC’s initial scan and diagnosis are free, the software download and other services incur charges. MyCleanPC's results vary based on computer condition, so success is not guaranteed.

MyCleanPC.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

I was frustrated with Jadin, first technician assigned. He tried to sell me a $200 Protection plan telling me my "printer" got infected through my computer. My problem: printer printing blank copies bc I accidentally changed default. Digen called back shortly & was a great assistant. He answered questions kindly. A bit of an accent but patient & great working relationship.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

UsTech Support is the best problem solver I've come across. They ALWAYS know what they are doing and are most efficient in their work practices. I always count on US Tech Support. They have integrity, knowledge and can understand what I need, even when I don't know what I need. Just explain what you're trying to do...and they can solve your problem most effectively.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

Tech was very helpful and it was quite a bit easier to text than talk verbal as the young lady I spoke with earlier was difficult to understand as her accent from where she was from was hard. The tech I just finished with by texting made it easy and was not difficult to understand instructions or explanations of what I asked.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

I am very pleased with the exceptional service we received today. Robert, our technician, worked on every issue we were having, walked me through the steps of his work and explained everything thoroughly. We are truly grateful and wanted to take the time to commend his work. He is truly an asset to your company. Thank you again!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

My two screens were more than full to put in file creation. It was very carefully done because I did not have space to create empty files. Mr. ** was created files in my existing H drive and copied all my additional files in to that and deleted the original filed. All those files were numbered before by individual groups of files. So I can now put into different file folders. I tried one of them in front of him. And it was successful. He also showed and suggested me to put for my ID protection and as well as something else. I think you were paid approximately $99.99 and $29.99 - a total of 129.98 approximately. That has been paid.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

My experience have been interesting and I feel it was worth getting. I have used the scan at least three times a week, even if it was not needed or required. It has been only once that it did not have something.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

Slow computer. The tech found the problem and this was a problem that they could not help... They quickly took time to advise me of what to do. One thing you do to help is to establish a code between the tech and the customer. I have been scammed by thinking I was talking to the right people. You service is great... call in is answered quickly.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

I love my US Tech Support service. I have used this service for a total of about five year. I cancelled it for a few month and realized I need it to keep my computers running smoothed. I have worked on some type of computer system since 1978 and we always had a tech support help desk, so when I was able to get this service it was great.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

The tech was great. You need more like him. Clean up unnecessary programs. Gave me advice how to improve the hardware issue. And Explained the limitations of my unit. I have been lost trying to get to where I am at now.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

My tech was very professional once I was put in contact with him. Initially, I was connected with a salesperson and he tried to convince me to buy a program which I told him I was absolutely not interested in and just wanted my problem fixed. I would prefer to be connected immediately to the correct people when I call in for assistance with a problem.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

It takes a lot for me to write a review. I would not trust whatever the customer service team tells you. I've been/was a customer for 2 years and paid 19.95 for what they told me for for the monthly MyClean PC scan to that runs periodically to speed up my computer. NOT TRUE, that's only a one time annual fee. I actually was paying this fee if I ever wanted to speak to a Tech about other issues with my computer???? It never was explained to me that way and I paid 19.95 for 2 years! I NEVER one time called them for anything because it was not explained that way! I complete waste of money. Now, I'm trying to get my bill issues and the MyClean PC computer scan issues resolved and now no one will call me back since I told them to STOP the monthly payments! What an utter fiasco! Can't think of anything that would best describe it. Be very cautious utilizing their product.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

I used the free check and they reported minor issues. I then selected upgrade. After inputting credit card info, they poured in optional offers which I declined, over and over. Using the chat function, I advised all I wanted was the check and "fix" without additional offers, the chat abruptly disconnected. I called the phone number, after a 5 minute wait someone answered. I advised of the issues and uninstalled all the recent install of my clean pc, also I was making a stop payment.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

I think everything is now fixed. It took quite a bit longer than I expected for the SCAN. In fact it took over 50 hours. I don't really know what the problem was but I sure hope I don't have it again Thanks for your help.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

Had old version of MyCleanPC updated by one of your technicians which was helpful in that I found out that I had the old version. Had computer cleaned by a technician which was helpful in that all the issue that I had were fixed and I feel protected again.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I'm happy with the work and satisfied we can get this running like a top. There is nowhere safe on the net and everyone is placing something on your computer. Really bogs it down. We try to stay way from sites that look and act funny.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I was told I could be away from my computer while work was going on but a problem developed which required my presence. My absence delayed completion of the tasks I should have been told in advance not to leave.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I have used this service for several months now and am very much satisfied with it. The scan is fast and does what it purports to do. The cost is reasonable considering that I cannot do what it does myself so I have peace of mind.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

I'm satisfied with the work your company performed on my PC, I do wish it hadn't taken so long and I asked for a call back twice, but I never received a call from technician when they finished. I did appreciate the billing explanation by the phone attendant, she was very helpful and explained everything very well.

Original review: July 25, 2019

I went to mycleanid.com to see about a computer clean up. I was told about their service and decide to go with the 179.00 plan for 1 year which they said would include monthly clean ups (If I thought I needed it) and unlimited tech support. Great I thought. On the 24th they said they did a clean up which they said had some 2,400 issues and saw that my PC was running very slow. On the next day I kept getting pop ups from them saying things like I need a security plan, I have some # of issues... I called their support and they said I needed software from them for 19.99 which of course I did not buy. I really thought my PC would improve with the 179.00 package.

Original review: July 20, 2019

They are total ripoff artists. I tried to cancel my Subscription the last 3 mONTHS but continue to charge me. Called them today again and the guy on the phone didn't want to cancel my subscription until I demanded to talk to his supervisor. Horrible customer service and they rip people off. Still got charged for July which is crazy.

Original review: July 7, 2019

I have been using their services for nine years. They solve any problem I may have. I was recently hit with ransomware and they stopped it. I use their full services including MyCleanPC, MyCleanID, Early Detection Center, and their main restore service.

Original review: May 11, 2019

Paid $19.95 for annual subscription. Next month my credit card was charged a #19.95 monthly subscription, that's $239+ a year. When I called rep said something like "it's clearly stated in the contract". Citibank refunded MyCleanPC charges.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I'm interested in keeping my computer clean and out of the way of bugs that come through from other programs. In the past, I've had several computer problems and It's nice to know that there is a program out there such as MyCleanPC to help fight against whatever infection that might attack a person's computer.

Original review: April 13, 2019

Thank you for the coverage and fix. I respect and appreciate your expertise. So glad you are only a phone call away. With the initial call to US Tech, I had a difficult time explaining my concern, but the representative has very patient and asked the right questions. Thank you.

Original review: April 13, 2019

Great reliable product that has always done the job for the last four years we have subscribed to it. Have kept our system clean and working at optimal speed. I would highly recommend this product to everyone. When needing more, just call and cyber defender is there to make your computer right again.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I don't understand when I have you to fix my computer, your sales people are so eager to sell me software to keep me for needing to use you. A little high pressured and when I told her I was not interested in purchasing any software, she would continue trying to sell something else. It's ok, but I was concerned if I got everything offered, I might not need you. I want YOU! I mess things up too bad. Ha!

Original review: April 12, 2019

Mike is a very Professional Tech. He is well spoken in regards to the problems that I may have. I have spoken with Mike on other occasions and he showed me that he carried to help a person. Thank You Mike, Gene.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Mr. Mike told me that I need to purchase window-10 license first for the tech to update. I was not told that by other frontline people or technician. Poor communication by the techs who attempted to service me. I decided not to upgrade now.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I will review tech support (Ralph) success later this evening. USTech has been very helpful when getting this old desktop (17 yrs) back up & running smoothly for me. Thank you (I just don't like receiving the bill, but who does).

Original review: April 11, 2019

I upgraded to Windows 10, and was having problems with cyber defender not working with windows 10. I asked that both programs be deleted. I also have a laptop with windows 10 and it works great with Microsoft security suite.

MyCleanPC.com Company Information