Accredited Partner

MyCleanPC.com

MyCleanPC.com
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.69/5

MyCleanPC/USTechSupport offers a US based technical support solution with over 1,000,000 customers. MyCleanPC is a PC optimization software that provides a simple, three-step solution to diagnose and fix computer issues that may be causing slowness, crashes & freezes, pop-ups, and even blue screens. We offer a free diagnosis, which can be downloaded online in minutes and will scan for issues that may be causing slowness and other common computer problems. After the free scan, you will have the option to activate the full-version of the software, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

MyCleanPC.com Get Started

MyCleanPC.com Reviews

Original review: June 23, 2020

US Tech Support sped up my computer and always does a great job with whatever my problem is. The tech is professional and easy to understand. I have never had to wait a long time for the tech to begin work. I would recommend this service to anyone looking for an online service.

Original review: June 22, 2020

I needed software installed on a secondary computer, My Clean PC. The computer was slow, and I had virus on the computer, and other issues. The computer was cleaned and tuned, making it much faster, and the software was installed very quickly. Very well done.

Original review: June 22, 2020

I had a ransomware attack this morning, and when I rebooted it, the computer went through some type of error check, and I wanted the computer checked out that everything was ok. After the technician checked it, it seems to be working just fine now, and I'm happy with the service.

Original review: June 22, 2020

Going from email to browser was delayed 3-4 minutes with Edge, Firefox or Chrome. I had run My clean PC and it did not help but now it opens immediately. I watched as Ravi worked but I could not keep up with what he was doing so fast. Obviously he is very talented.

Original review: June 19, 2020

I was not given an order number that I remember. I am in a wheelchair & have been for about 22 years, I was treated very courteously. I would recommend your company to every one I kept getting e-mails from, MyCleanPC, how they had improved their product & could no get rid of them, your tech did it in less than 4 hours.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Original review: June 19, 2020

My only reason for a "4-star" rating was that I had a very poor connection to the technician. Very hard to understand because I could only hear about 1 word out of 3. My technician, Amarjeet, was professional (when I could hear her) and worked hard to understand and then repair my system.

Original review: June 16, 2020

Computer was running slow. Job was completed in less time than I was told because of the short staffing. Much appreciated. Was able to get back to work running my online business and getting the orders that I had on file out in a timely manner.

Original review: June 14, 2020

Thank you for helping me clean my Personal Computer and Laptop, it had not been in use for a while. I didn't think either could computer could be salvaged but you helped me out. The best value for protection and polite customer service from start to finish. I will recommend this company to friends and family. I have confidence this is going to work out great for my home computer. Thank you again for all your help.

Original review: June 11, 2020

Quick response to having my PC cleaned up! Technician was easy to understand, and most helpful. He went above and beyond, and finished promptly. I have a couple other computers that I will call in a few days to have cleaned up.

Original review: June 10, 2020

The professionalism of Mr. ** Technician. I am sure what I wrote, I still giving the highest rate to your Technician Mr. **. He help me very good on Jun/10/20. He is the honest person that you have him there. Thanks.

MyCleanPC.com Company Information