Call toll free
  • 1 star
Based on 55 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

MyCleanPC is a PC optimization software that provides a simple, three-step solution to diagnose and fix computer issues that may be causing slowness, crashes & freezes, pop-ups, and even blue screens. They offer a free diagnosis, which can be downloaded online in minutes and will scan for issues that may be causing slowness and other common computer problems. After the free scan, you will have the option to activate the full-version of the software, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 15, 2018

139 MyCleanPC.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I have been using this for a long time and it does a good job along with my other cleaning product.. It was deleted for some reason. So I called US Tech to reinstall it. I don't want to use my PC without the cover that it has. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

Slow freeze up weird action - Don't know if this has worked. You are asking me to respond immediately after the scan and I have not had a chance to use my computer to browse my news, weather, and sports yet. You need to allow someone to try to use the computer to see if your product really did work.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

Without US Tech Support I would have had to replace my PC already. They always come through and it runs great again. The service is reasonable and the people are very friendly and helpful. The technician updated my Early Detection software and removed viruses I didn't know I had. There is no limit as of how many times I call. I truly recommend it to anyone.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I am a new customer and I can say my problem was corrected on the first call. It's good to have tech services within the country. It's peace of mind to think the service I am getting is coming from the U.S.A. I was receiving tech service from a company that wasn't from the U.S. and I had concerns of the security of my computer. I hope to be a customer for years to come.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I have had your service for quite a while and have always been pleased with the service I've received. The Technicians are knowledgeable and courteous and able to explain things so even I can understand them. They've fixed my computer many times. Totally worth the money.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC?

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

When attempting to run a scan, I received an error. I called the service dept. and they were very prompt in their response. The remote technician entered my PC and diagnosed the problem and cleared and reloaded my scan software.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

The technical support of MyCleanPC is or have an assigned technical support team on payroll to resolve all my computer needs, however, there were another tech From Microsoft that tried to repair, replace software and secure additional funds for their involvement to correct this issue. If tech support is retained, why is there outside personnel involved?

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

They always are helpful and courteous! I would recommend them to anyone that needs computer repairs. I would like to eliminate all that is installed on my computer that Dell has on it but I guess that isn't possible since the computer and printer is a Dell.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I was concerned that, on calling the number displayed, I was told I needed to buy their security program for $249. I called US Tech Support to see if this was legitimate or a scam. You stepped in and restarted the computer -- also, cleaned out the "virus infection" (I hope). My experience with your company goes back several years, and I have found you to be knowledgeable, prompt, and courteous.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

You guys are awesome! A+ service. I've subscribed to your service for several years and you have always succeeded in getting me out of some serious PC issues. Professional, efficient, courteous, great value. I would renew my subscription and recommend you highly, Thanks!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

Thanks for getting my system back on track. It was so slow prior to you working on it. I thought I needed a new computer. You have made my day and I will surely pass your name on to anyone mentioning their computer needs a cleanup or anything computer related. Thanks again.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

Very good. The program My Clean PC cleans my PC better than McAfee or anything else I've tried. The young lady who initially spoke with me was very disappointed that I didn't subscribe to your maintenance program, but I don't need any maintenance program with your program "My Clean PC".

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I recommend this service to all of my friends because it works well. They added service to my new computer. I had been with them about 4 years and during this time. I have had a good experience with this service. I will recommend this service to all of my friends and family.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I had trouble installing the MyCleanPC software and turned to tech support. They spent the needed time to figure out what the problem was, and resolve the installation issue. After the diagnosis and installation, the computer is running much better now! The biggest thing was that the tech didn't rush and took the time needed to really solve the problem.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

Concerns quickly addressed. Laptop PC failed to start initially. Finally was able to start PC but startup was slow. Received pop-up of a potential Malware infection. Will test computer later today to determine if there are any concerns that may require an additional follow-up session. Thank You!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

Service was prompt. I did not have to keep calling back. US Tech has always fixed my problem the first time I call. I don't believe in being long winded, but it doesn't accomplish anything to go on and on about what a good job you did. That is why we pay a monthly fee so you are there when we need you.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

No more access by another computer trying to hack my computer. Computer released from hackers hold. Hold released and system checked for internal access. Computer fixed. No further action needed at this time.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I called TomTom to get new maps programmed, and the guy tried tell me I had a bad virus and he would fix it. I said no thanks then called tech support. They fixed it as usual. Thanks ust. They always come thru in fixing it properly, without a great deal of effort. And they always seem to understand what I'm telling them.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

Happy with the results. I am a glad customer with US TECH. It was Microsoft who left me a message that I had a virus on my PC, Phone. Being from Microsoft I believed it to be legitimate. Thank you for being there to help me out of the mess that they were trying to put me in.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I love when I call US Tech support and they help me with fixing and keeping my computer in top working order. I called US Tech support and they were able to fix my computer in 3 hours. That is wonderful.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I have had good service with my computer cleaning. I no complaints thus far. The service is awesome to watch on screen by remote control. The technician can answer all my questions while working on my computer. Therefore all questions are answered as well as taken care of to my satisfaction.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

Computer was very slow and once US Tech support comes in a does an analysis, the computer speed is faster. Each time I call them, they are always courteous and knowledgeable. I would recommend them highly for support. Thanks for your help with my problem.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

Always able to fix my problems. The amount I pay per month is well worth it. I do not have to depend on my kids to help or even my grandkids. Don't know much about computer. They make the job a little easier.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

Thanks for remote assisting to clean up my messy computer. I can always depend on your service to take care of my computer needs. It's not often that I get a virus, but cookies, and adware are always a problem when surfing the net. This program takes care of those things beautifully.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I have been a customer for about 3 years and absolutely love them. The service is quick and reliable and they always solve my problems. Even when I do not have problems, I use them to clean up my slow computer. I could not be happier and the prices is so reasonable. I recommend them to my friends and family all the time and to anyone who has a computer!

Insufficient response received
Original review: May 21, 2017

You people keep billing my account and I never had MyCleanPC downloaded on my computer. This company is nothing but a rip-off, your company is why I never download anything anymore always trying to rip people off. You cannot trust anyone. Just look on your records or I can get my bank statements.

No response received
Original review: May 14, 2017

MyCleanPC will not stop charging my credit card after I have asked them to cancel the subscription repeatedly. Once the year is up, they will send you urgent emails and subscribe. They will plague you with them and you cannot unsubscribe. DO NOT OPEN THE EMAILS, as IF YOU DO they have rigged it to what it makes it appear as you SUBSCRIBING AGAIN for another year. They use that as a document with your credit card to tell them THAT YOU have authorized them to charge your credit card. In reality the credit card will not continue an investigation as it appears to be "falsely" true.

I have tried like many other people to get them to stop making charges to my credit card. By opening one of the many mails to try to unsubscribe is a way for them to "make" you unethically their customer against your will. They will send you an email after you open one of their annoying and insistent mails that says: "thanks for subscribing with us again". Calling them is no good as you get disconnected, transferred to no one or put on hold until you have to hung up because you have to go to work or continue living life. Credit cards need to be aware of their ways of operating and not allowing them to fool them nor their customer who hold credit cards.

Original review: July 26, 2016

Requested a refund several months ago and still getting billed. Purchase coverage for $19.95 each for two computers for one year. They added monthly coverage for $19.95 each month for two computers ($39.90). Have told them for several months to cancel the monthly. Was billed again on my American Express. The billing is in the Philippines. I ordered the annual coverage for myself and Shirley **. They had my Am Ex under Shirley's name and me under Master charge which was not used. I asked to speak to someone in the U.S. and they said they could not do it. Asked to speak to a supervisor and have not heard back.

No response received
Original review: May 19, 2016

My computer kept freezing so I purchased the "MyCleanPC" for $19.99. The product was unable to solve my computer problems and I was unable to get someone on the phone to assist me. I had to bring the computer back to the store and have them fix it for me. I also used the Geek Squad (whom I was very pleased with). "MyCleanPC" continued to bill me $19.95 per month and I never even used their service. I called to cancel my acct and receive a refund. At first they told me they would only refund 1 month, then I argued with them. Then they said "okay, we will refund you 2 months". I had to argue again and then they finally said that they would refund the whole amount. My dissatisfaction is with the way they handled the whole thing. Why should I have to continue to argue for a refund on a service that was never provided to me. Also, It is not clear when you sign up with them that there is a monthly fee associated with their lack of service.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2016

First of all no cleaner be it software registry cleaner or magic potion or spell will speed up a computer. Having spent 25 yrs fixing and repairing computers I have seen every kind of con and shell game and software claiming to speed up or repair your computer. People if it sounds too good to be true it probably is and these fake reviews praising this garbage are to laugh. Not real customers except the ones who got taken in by this crapware bloatware malware. To prove a point and be fair I took a brand new and I do mean brand new out of the box computer and ran their "free scan" and it found massive infections and malware and gasp 4 viruses. Pretty damn good for a brand new computer. Steer clear from this junk. Save your money. Take it to a reputable PC tech. Unless you're partial to wasting money on this junk.

MyCleanPC.com Company Information

MyCleanPC
3340 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica
www.mycleanpc.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use