Call toll free
4.63/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

MyCleanPC/USTechSupport offers a US based technical support solution with over 1,000,000 customers. MyCleanPC is a PC optimization software that provides a simple, three-step solution to diagnose and fix computer issues that may be causing slowness, crashes & freezes, pop-ups, and even blue screens. We offer a free diagnosis, which can be downloaded online in minutes and will scan for issues that may be causing slowness and other common computer problems. After the free scan, you will have the option to activate the full-version of the software, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

356 MyCleanPC.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 7, 2019

I have been using their services for nine years. They solve any problem I may have. I was recently hit with ransomware and they stopped it. I use their full services including MyCleanPC, MyCleanID, Early Detection Center, and their main restore service.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 11, 2019

Paid $19.95 for annual subscription. Next month my credit card was charged a #19.95 monthly subscription, that's $239+ a year. When I called rep said something like "it's clearly stated in the contract". Citibank refunded MyCleanPC charges.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I'm interested in keeping my computer clean and out of the way of bugs that come through from other programs. In the past, I've had several computer problems and It's nice to know that there is a program out there such as MyCleanPC to help fight against whatever infection that might attack a person's computer.

Original review: April 13, 2019

Thank you for the coverage and fix. I respect and appreciate your expertise. So glad you are only a phone call away. With the initial call to US Tech, I had a difficult time explaining my concern, but the representative has very patient and asked the right questions. Thank you.

Original review: April 13, 2019

Great reliable product that has always done the job for the last four years we have subscribed to it. Have kept our system clean and working at optimal speed. I would highly recommend this product to everyone. When needing more, just call and cyber defender is there to make your computer right again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Original review: April 13, 2019

I don't understand when I have you to fix my computer, your sales people are so eager to sell me software to keep me for needing to use you. A little high pressured and when I told her I was not interested in purchasing any software, she would continue trying to sell something else. It's ok, but I was concerned if I got everything offered, I might not need you. I want YOU! I mess things up too bad. Ha!

Original review: April 12, 2019

Mike is a very Professional Tech. He is well spoken in regards to the problems that I may have. I have spoken with Mike on other occasions and he showed me that he carried to help a person. Thank You Mike, Gene.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Mr. Mike told me that I need to purchase window-10 license first for the tech to update. I was not told that by other frontline people or technician. Poor communication by the techs who attempted to service me. I decided not to upgrade now.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I will review tech support (Ralph) success later this evening. USTech has been very helpful when getting this old desktop (17 yrs) back up & running smoothly for me. Thank you (I just don't like receiving the bill, but who does).

Original review: April 11, 2019

I upgraded to Windows 10, and was having problems with cyber defender not working with windows 10. I asked that both programs be deleted. I also have a laptop with windows 10 and it works great with Microsoft security suite.

MyCleanPC.com Company Information