4.57/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

MyCleanPC/USTechSupport offers a US based technical support solution with over 1,000,000 customers. MyCleanPC is a PC optimization software that provides a simple, three-step solution to diagnose and fix computer issues that may be causing slowness, crashes & freezes, pop-ups, and even blue screens. We offer a free diagnosis, which can be downloaded online in minutes and will scan for issues that may be causing slowness and other common computer problems. After the free scan, you will have the option to activate the full-version of the software, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

MyCleanPC.com Reviews

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I am happy with the performance of most technicians, but the last two occasions besides this one, it seemed like they complicated more the computer's performance, but there's always one technician that beats all the others and repair problems previously caused.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

Excellent service. The technician that I spoke to suggested a monthly cleaning of my PC. She also suggested that I add MyCleanID to my services. An ad blocker was included to eliminate unwanted pop up ads. Everyone that I spoke to was courteous and helpful.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

Very good service and professional. I highly recommend UST to anyone having problems with their computer. I was having a problem with updating my driver and the speed that my machine was running. Called UST and the problems were taken care of..

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

The computer had become very slow. Contacted US Tech Support. Once I got connected (a computer issue) to US Tech Support they very quickly got the problem solved. I would always recommend US Tech and MyCleanPC.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

The first guy I spoke with was from India and was Not very knowledgeable, just pushy!!! I wasted 20 minutes trying to understand him and trying to get switched to a "real tech". Finally he relinquished and all seem to be good now! GARY

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

Very pleased with your service. The problem was solved quickly and efficiently. You put my mind at ease. You confirmed that there were no viruses and there was no damage to my computer. Your technician advised me on what to do if this problem re-occurs. Thank you so much.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

I was frustrated with Jadin, first technician assigned. He tried to sell me a $200 Protection plan telling me my "printer" got infected through my computer. My problem: printer printing blank copies bc I accidentally changed default. Digen called back shortly & was a great assistant. He answered questions kindly. A bit of an accent but patient & great working relationship.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

UsTech Support is the best problem solver I've come across. They ALWAYS know what they are doing and are most efficient in their work practices. I always count on US Tech Support. They have integrity, knowledge and can understand what I need, even when I don't know what I need. Just explain what you're trying to do...and they can solve your problem most effectively.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

Tech was very helpful and it was quite a bit easier to text than talk verbal as the young lady I spoke with earlier was difficult to understand as her accent from where she was from was hard. The tech I just finished with by texting made it easy and was not difficult to understand instructions or explanations of what I asked.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

I am very pleased with the exceptional service we received today. Robert, our technician, worked on every issue we were having, walked me through the steps of his work and explained everything thoroughly. We are truly grateful and wanted to take the time to commend his work. He is truly an asset to your company. Thank you again!

MyCleanPC.com Company Information