Get Started

4.2/5 (429 ratings)

About MyCleanPC.com

MyCleanPC is pc optimization software that diagnoses and fixes computer issues causing slowness, crashes and freezes, pop-ups and blue screens. The company offers a free diagnostic tool, which you can download in minutes to scan for issues leading to common computer problems. After the free scan, you have the option to activate the full version, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

Pros

• US-based tech support
  • 30-day money-back guarantee
  • Free scan and diagnosis

Cons

• Charges for tech support
  • Performance not guaranteed

Bottom Line

While MyCleanPC’s initial scan and diagnosis are free, the software download and other services incur charges. MyCleanPC's results vary based on computer condition, so success is not guaranteed.

MyCleanPC.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Original review: July 19, 2020

PC was running so slow. They went in and cleaned it up, now is very fast. Didn't take very long. I would recommend your company to clean up your pc. I have sent it out before and got it back the same way, very slow. Now it's not.

Original review: July 17, 2020

Josh was wonderful. He thoroughly checked my computer and cleaned my computer in a timely manner. He removed the pop ups and ads. He explained to me, that I was having some issues with the slowness of my computer due to internet provider issues. I now realize who I must contact to get the speed of my computer resolved. I thank him for the information.

Original review: July 16, 2020

I was so impressed by how much time the technician spent with my computer. He was very patient. This is an old computer and it's really a lot faster now. I can't believe it only cost $19.99! What a deal!

Original review: July 15, 2020

Computer would not boot normally. Please see the passage that I wrote above regarding my very high level of satisfaction in Jon's solving my issues. Jon ** focus and execution on my issues exceeded my expectations in all regards. His explanations helped me to understand that data on a wired external drive E thought to be lost, were not lost and are retrievable...a big load off my mind. Thank you Jon... Thank you US Tech Support!

Original review: July 13, 2020

Glad to have peace of mind with my new computer! The Techs were very helpful in getting the whole process done! The company has been helpful over all the years I have used the service. Every time I have needed assistance, someone reliable has been on the other end of the phone.

Original review: July 13, 2020

I am very thankful for the tech that fixed my computer, as it is running much better. Thank you again. He was very kind, and very easy to understand, and confident in what he was working on, and very pleasant to speak with. Thanks again. John

Original review: July 13, 2020

I don't know my order number, but everything was done quickly and efficiently! All of the Personnel I spoke with were very polite and courteous. The download of the Software was fast and was without any problems, as was the first scan and cleanup of my computer.

Original review: July 10, 2020

Audio lost on PC and audio drivers were replaced by your technician. His name was Josh, very professional with a excellent attitude and a willingness to help fix the problem. I really appreciated the work he did to help me.

Sincere thanks

Robert

Original review: July 10, 2020

The tech person helped me to renew my Bid defender and support cleaned my system. He expressed that my system is old and that I should consider purchasing a new one in the future. I was also told about saving money by purchasing the apps I have with you on a yearly basis as opposed to monthly.

Original review: July 10, 2020

Carter was great. He helped with my issue and was very precise, easy to understand and professional. US Tech Support is the best! I would recommend this service to anyone because 24/7 there is help with any problem. I feel safe with the service.

MyCleanPC.com Company Information