MyCleanPC.com
4.47/5

MyCleanPC.com

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

MyCleanPC/USTechSupport offers a US based technical support solution with over 1,000,000 customers. MyCleanPC is a PC optimization software that provides a simple, three-step solution to diagnose and fix computer issues that may be causing slowness, crashes & freezes, pop-ups, and even blue screens. We offer a free diagnosis, which can be downloaded online in minutes and will scan for issues that may be causing slowness and other common computer problems. After the free scan, you will have the option to activate the full-version of the software, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

MyCleanPC.com Reviews

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I was told I could be away from my computer while work was going on but a problem developed which required my presence. My absence delayed completion of the tasks I should have been told in advance not to leave.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I have used this service for several months now and am very much satisfied with it. The scan is fast and does what it purports to do. The cost is reasonable considering that I cannot do what it does myself so I have peace of mind.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

I'm satisfied with the work your company performed on my PC, I do wish it hadn't taken so long and I asked for a call back twice, but I never received a call from technician when they finished. I did appreciate the billing explanation by the phone attendant, she was very helpful and explained everything very well.

Original review: July 25, 2019

I went to mycleanid.com to see about a computer clean up. I was told about their service and decide to go with the 179.00 plan for 1 year which they said would include monthly clean ups (If I thought I needed it) and unlimited tech support. Great I thought. On the 24th they said they did a clean up which they said had some 2,400 issues and saw that my PC was running very slow. On the next day I kept getting pop ups from them saying things like I need a security plan, I have some # of issues... I called their support and they said I needed software from them for 19.99 which of course I did not buy. I really thought my PC would improve with the 179.00 package.

Original review: July 20, 2019

They are total ripoff artists. I tried to cancel my Subscription the last 3 mONTHS but continue to charge me. Called them today again and the guy on the phone didn't want to cancel my subscription until I demanded to talk to his supervisor. Horrible customer service and they rip people off. Still got charged for July which is crazy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Original review: July 7, 2019

I have been using their services for nine years. They solve any problem I may have. I was recently hit with ransomware and they stopped it. I use their full services including MyCleanPC, MyCleanID, Early Detection Center, and their main restore service.

Original review: May 11, 2019

Paid $19.95 for annual subscription. Next month my credit card was charged a #19.95 monthly subscription, that's $239+ a year. When I called rep said something like "it's clearly stated in the contract". Citibank refunded MyCleanPC charges.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I'm interested in keeping my computer clean and out of the way of bugs that come through from other programs. In the past, I've had several computer problems and It's nice to know that there is a program out there such as MyCleanPC to help fight against whatever infection that might attack a person's computer.

Original review: April 13, 2019

Thank you for the coverage and fix. I respect and appreciate your expertise. So glad you are only a phone call away. With the initial call to US Tech, I had a difficult time explaining my concern, but the representative has very patient and asked the right questions. Thank you.

Original review: April 13, 2019

Great reliable product that has always done the job for the last four years we have subscribed to it. Have kept our system clean and working at optimal speed. I would highly recommend this product to everyone. When needing more, just call and cyber defender is there to make your computer right again.

MyCleanPC.com Company Information