Accredited Partner

MyCleanPC.com

MyCleanPC.com
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.85/5

MyCleanPC is pc optimization software that diagnoses and fixes computer issues causing slowness, crashes and freezes, pop-ups and blue screens. The company offers a free diagnostic tool, which you can download in minutes to scan for issues leading to common computer problems. After the free scan, you have the option to activate the full version, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

MyCleanPC.com Get Started

MyCleanPC.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Original review: July 21, 2020

Tech ran free trial for me. To show me what My Clean would do for my old computer. At this time I was unable to purchase this as I am retired on set budget. Thank you for showing me this and hopefully I can see about buying this service in the future.

Original review: July 20, 2020

Company is very useful. Computer was very slow, Josh fixed the unwanted programs, helped with a few programs I work with. Fixed in record time. Fixed my Google program, much easier to use. He fixed the ads that I did not want. Very Helpful. Thank You MyClean PC.

Original review: July 20, 2020

This has been a great experience, I hope it continues!! My PC runs and performs much better, much faster. I has a good experience with your Tech support. I will recommend this product to all my friends. Thank So You!!

Original review: July 19, 2020

PC was running so slow. They went in and cleaned it up, now is very fast. Didn't take very long. I would recommend your company to clean up your pc. I have sent it out before and got it back the same way, very slow. Now it's not.

Original review: July 17, 2020

Josh was wonderful. He thoroughly checked my computer and cleaned my computer in a timely manner. He removed the pop ups and ads. He explained to me, that I was having some issues with the slowness of my computer due to internet provider issues. I now realize who I must contact to get the speed of my computer resolved. I thank him for the information.

Original review: July 16, 2020

I was so impressed by how much time the technician spent with my computer. He was very patient. This is an old computer and it's really a lot faster now. I can't believe it only cost $19.99! What a deal!

Original review: July 13, 2020

Glad to have peace of mind with my new computer! The Techs were very helpful in getting the whole process done! The company has been helpful over all the years I have used the service. Every time I have needed assistance, someone reliable has been on the other end of the phone.

Original review: July 13, 2020

I am very thankful for the tech that fixed my computer, as it is running much better. Thank you again. He was very kind, and very easy to understand, and confident in what he was working on, and very pleasant to speak with. Thanks again. John

Original review: July 13, 2020

I don't know my order number, but everything was done quickly and efficiently! All of the Personnel I spoke with were very polite and courteous. The download of the Software was fast and was without any problems, as was the first scan and cleanup of my computer.

Original review: July 10, 2020

Audio lost on PC and audio drivers were replaced by your technician. His name was Josh, very professional with a excellent attitude and a willingness to help fix the problem. I really appreciated the work he did to help me.

Sincere thanks