Get Started

4.2/5 (429 ratings)

About MyCleanPC.com

MyCleanPC is pc optimization software that diagnoses and fixes computer issues causing slowness, crashes and freezes, pop-ups and blue screens. The company offers a free diagnostic tool, which you can download in minutes to scan for issues leading to common computer problems. After the free scan, you have the option to activate the full version, which includes free antivirus software and access to expert technicians.

Pros

• US-based tech support
  • 30-day money-back guarantee
  • Free scan and diagnosis

Cons

• Charges for tech support
  • Performance not guaranteed

Bottom Line

While MyCleanPC’s initial scan and diagnosis are free, the software download and other services incur charges. MyCleanPC's results vary based on computer condition, so success is not guaranteed.

MyCleanPC.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyCleanPC / USTechSupport?

Original review: June 22, 2020

Going from email to browser was delayed 3-4 minutes with Edge, Firefox or Chrome. I had run My clean PC and it did not help but now it opens immediately. I watched as Ravi worked but I could not keep up with what he was doing so fast. Obviously he is very talented.

Original review: June 19, 2020

I was not given an order number that I remember. I am in a wheelchair & have been for about 22 years, I was treated very courteously. I would recommend your company to every one I kept getting e-mails from, MyCleanPC, how they had improved their product & could no get rid of them, your tech did it in less than 4 hours.

Original review: June 19, 2020

My only reason for a "4-star" rating was that I had a very poor connection to the technician. Very hard to understand because I could only hear about 1 word out of 3. My technician, Amarjeet, was professional (when I could hear her) and worked hard to understand and then repair my system.

Original review: June 18, 2020

As a long term customer, I am the perfect candidate for US Tech: technologically challenged. Know enough to be dangerous but not enough to repair the damage inflicted on my computer. Jeremy cleaned and tweaked my computer. Obviously I hit something wrong and ended up with risque pop ups that were relentlessly trying to get my attention. Now they are all gone and it is running great and faster. I highly recommend all the products and 24 hour tech support. Thanks for being there!

Original review: June 16, 2020

Computer was running slow. Job was completed in less time than I was told because of the short staffing. Much appreciated. Was able to get back to work running my online business and getting the orders that I had on file out in a timely manner.

Original review: June 14, 2020

Thank you for helping me clean my Personal Computer and Laptop, it had not been in use for a while. I didn't think either could computer could be salvaged but you helped me out. The best value for protection and polite customer service from start to finish. I will recommend this company to friends and family. I have confidence this is going to work out great for my home computer. Thank you again for all your help.

Original review: June 11, 2020

Quick response to having my PC cleaned up! Technician was easy to understand, and most helpful. He went above and beyond, and finished promptly. I have a couple other computers that I will call in a few days to have cleaned up.

Original review: June 10, 2020

The professionalism of Mr. ** Technician. I am sure what I wrote, I still giving the highest rate to your Technician Mr. **. He help me very good on Jun/10/20. He is the honest person that you have him there. Thanks.

Original review: June 10, 2020

I was unable to get on the internet - I did not understand why or how to fix. The problem was properly diagnosed, promptly fixed and then John H the tech went the more than the extra mile and did a complete review of the machine's performance to improve its functioning. He went as far as to test out the performance, and identify what items were causing any slowing of the performance.

Original review: June 9, 2020

Time will demonstrate the efficiency of your service; however, for now the installation went well. Jeremy was great in explaining the broad range of capabilities of your service. As long as there are no glitches I am very satisfied. So, I'm happy.

Original review: June 5, 2020

As I said in the survey my tech removed the driver that was blocking my ability to scan, fixed my new printer and was gracious and very professional and I couldn't be more pleased with his service today. I will recommend MyCleanPC to anyone looking for a company to scan their device for errors. KUDOS!!

Original review: June 4, 2020

During the Covid virus period, U.S. Tech Support is extremely hard to contact. I feel lucky to have made contact in order to get service. I hope that U.S. Tech Support will get back to normal operations so it will be easier to contact them in the future.

Original review: June 4, 2020

Jamie ** did an AMAZING job! He gave specific details on everything he did and I was thankful for all of his clear descriptions. Very interesting to listen to him while he was doing the work as well! Thank you Jamie!

Original review: June 4, 2020

Jon ---Printer fixed --loved working with him!! Every phone number I had wouldn't work---so I called Jon, who is always great to work with and he helped me. All other numbers just kept saying the same thing, but wouldn't go through. I tried 3 different phone numbers and even when I called the number (which was one of the 3 I tried already) would not go through.

Original review: June 3, 2020

The first tech that I spoke with appeared to have a faulty headset as it frequently broke up his voice. He was helpful, courteous and patient. Jonathan ** was also very helpful and efficient. This was the shortest time involved in resolving an issue and I have had numerous problems over the years that I have been with US tech support. Thank you very much.

Original review: March 6, 2020

I wake up to an email from this company congratulating me on renewing my service for another year. No advance notice. I call them within 20 minutes of receiving email to tell them that I do not want to renew, and they should have given me some form of advance notification of renewal so I could decide if I wanted to remain with them. Rep tells me too late charge is pending. This is a horrible way to do business... Hoping customers forget about service they signed up for, not giving any advance notice of pending annual renewal.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

I experienced problems with my PC such as slowing down, various other issues, including slow load times, flicker, erratic changes. I bought this product knowing thinking it would help. Little did I know that I bought a ticket to other offers, including tech support calls and texts from MyCleanPC.com asking if I was having computer problems after the purchase and running their software. It was a slippery slope to more purchases. I realized this within one day of the purchase and set up. The set up was a gateway to getting on my PC and "helping" with the install. These people are hacks trying to get on your computer and charge you for services you don't need. I still don't have a refund after several days of requesting it. The software is a scam. They only want money.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

They explained the problem to me, explained what they were doing to fix it and also how to avoid problems in the future. They were very knowledgeable and also advised me on updating my computer in the future because I have Windows 7. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is having computer issues.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

I have been very satisfied with your service through the year especially being able to get assistance 24/7. Service seems to keep getting better all the time too! Never a very long wait either for an answer to the call or getting the work done.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

Tech support (Two Monitors). Rajvat ** was awesome. You guys need to give him a raise or I will bring him to the U.S. and he and I will make a fortune on his abilities; and I will treat him extremely well. You've been warned!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

My Word would not open. Now it does. Both the young man that I first talked with and the tech were very professional and knowledgeable. I made a mistake stopping UST and wish I hadn't done it. Thank you for all you did.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I don't have any questions. I am just unable to afford the MyCleanID. I live on a very limited amt of money. Your people was quite insistent I should buy it but I am unable to however I have had US Tech service for a long time. Thanks. Judy

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I am happy with the performance of most technicians, but the last two occasions besides this one, it seemed like they complicated more the computer's performance, but there's always one technician that beats all the others and repair problems previously caused.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

HP Printer Problems - scanner and printer cartridge problems. It took 3 separate call to resolve these problems. The first time, I was asked to call back and received a recorded message that the offices were closed at something like 8 PM EST. The next day I called in, the repair was started but not finished nor did I get a callback. Today, I called in, and received a callback from a senior technician named Robert. Robert and I spent a good deal of time tracking down solutions. He explained what and why he was doing things. It appears that HP did a firmware update and that update was causing the problem. Robert and I found workarounds that will let me get my work down.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

Excellent service. The technician that I spoke to suggested a monthly cleaning of my PC. She also suggested that I add MyCleanID to my services. An ad blocker was included to eliminate unwanted pop up ads. Everyone that I spoke to was courteous and helpful.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

Very good service and professional. I highly recommend UST to anyone having problems with their computer. I was having a problem with updating my driver and the speed that my machine was running. Called UST and the problems were taken care of..

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

The computer had become very slow. Contacted US Tech Support. Once I got connected (a computer issue) to US Tech Support they very quickly got the problem solved. I would always recommend US Tech and MyCleanPC.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I have a desktop computer which allows me to turn upright sideways for space conservation on my desk. The CD tray is inverted so that I could see the bottom of the tray. I forgot to put my CD in the correct way, and was inadvertently putting it in upside-down. After checking all of my E-drive and other hardware and software, the technician asked if my CD's were being put in upside-down. Voila, problem solved. He also gave me great information on how to use Apple iTunes software. Thanks Guys. Love your service, it is an add value. Keep up the good work. I just told a friend about how easy it is for me to correct computer issues using USTech. I think you will have a new customer soon. ;-)

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

The first guy I spoke with was from India and was Not very knowledgeable, just pushy!!! I wasted 20 minutes trying to understand him and trying to get switched to a "real tech". Finally he relinquished and all seem to be good now! GARY

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

Very pleased with your service. The problem was solved quickly and efficiently. You put my mind at ease. You confirmed that there were no viruses and there was no damage to my computer. Your technician advised me on what to do if this problem re-occurs. Thank you so much.

MyCleanPC.com Company Information