Belkin

Belkin Reviews

About Belkin

Belkin manufacturers consumer electronics designed to make remote work easier. Products include cables, adapters, adapters and home automation devices plus accessories for computers, phones, smartwatches and tablets. Belkin provides free ground shipping and a 90-day return policy with purchases.

Belkin Reviews

Stars Rating

• 4%
  • 7%
  • 5%
  • 5%
  • 79%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Belkin?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Belkin?
    Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed June 24, 2024

I spent $40 for a screen protector at Apple because they informed me that this includes a lifetime warranty. Although, after you request a replacement your first replacement, they make it nearly impossible to get any other replacements. It takes about a month to get a response back, they charge you and then expect you to send your damaged screen protector (ship at your own cost) before they reverse the charge. That's ridiculous. I can get a screen protector on Amazon for less than $5. This is not worth it.

Reviewed June 14, 2024

I got a warranty via Rogers. My protector got damaged once. I claimed and got a new one. It broke again. Now you guys are asking for me to pay for the shipping and protector. It's still under warranty. How ridiculous is that? It's like I paid $40 for one protector. I could have bought 3 Protector for $20 from Amazon. I will never buy a warranty again

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer Service

Reviewed June 8, 2024

Belkin screen protector for my iPhone lasted 4 days. It got scratched on a 1 mile hike where the phone was in my pocket or my hand. I never dropped it. They won't give me a refund. The first screen protector I bought in 2022 lasted 6 months and I was really happy with that, but 4 days is ridiculous!

Customer Service

Reviewed June 7, 2024

Apple should stop promoting these products - glass screen protector lasted only a few months and despite all attempts to get a replacement it clearly was a futile endeavor. Two year warranty never fulfilled, terrible customer service and will never buy a product from them again.

Reviewed April 30, 2024

Have an in-warranty product that is defective. Belkin makes it virtually impossible to get a exchange or refund. Terrible company. They do not properly honor warranty on their quality problems. Shameful and disappointing.

Verified purchase

Reviewed April 9, 2024

My wife was having trouble with her phone charging while abroad. At airport to pass time she went into a mobile phone shop. Having chatted with lady and explained her problem with her phone, the lady insisted she buy a Belkin charger, worked using USB. She bought it, despite having 4 chargers at home!! The charger has never worked. Tried many different types of phone on it, but nothing. Tried to contact Belkin which make it impossible to do so. Feel totally ripped off.

Reviewed March 28, 2024

I got a Belkin screen protector when I bought my new iPhone from Verizon. I registered the product at that time (checked to make sure it was registered) and then tossed the paperwork. The screen recently cracked and when I went to replace it, the registration was no longer there. I chatted with several agents and called customer service. They would not send me a replacement. I will NEVER purchase another Belkin product as this seems like a total scam to me. It's unfortunate, because the screen protector was great. Buyer beware...

Reviewed Jan. 22, 2024

Bought product at Apple and was informed of warranty. Was not told you need to go directly through Belkin to get replacement instead of returning to Apple Store. Registered product on belkin.com at time of purchase. Submitted warranty on 1/8 to include picture of damage. Company followed up on 1/9 asking to include picture of damage already sent and receipt of purchase--which was already on their website at time of purchase in order to register the product for warranty. Did not hear a response for a few days. Sent follow-up email. No response. Waited a few days to send another--no response. And again. Finally went to the online chat on their website. This was the first response:

"Upon checking it here, your response to the email has already been reflected on the case **. However, your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) has not yet been activated. Due to this, we have made a notification to our processing team regarding your case request so that they may proceed and prioritize your case request. They will then send you an email update once your RMA is activated."

Then still did not receive any updates for a few days. Went to online chat again. This was response: "Apology as this process may need to be forwarded to different teams like shipping and inventory. As here in chat, we could only process and submit the replacement request." Then they said they would ship a part number different than what is on the receipt and was registered. Horrendous and outrageous to try and get them to honor a simple request. They make it seem as if there is no established process for something like this and they need to schedule multi-departmental meetings to handle even basic warranty fulfillment.

Reviewed Dec. 12, 2023

The Belkin SOUNDFORM Elite Speaker has a great bass. My only gripe is how flimsy the power adapter is. There have been multiple occasions where the speaker would not power on when the power adapter was re-plugged into an outlet. When speaking to customer service about the incident on both occasions, I was informed that I needed to ship the defective product entirely to them instead of them simply shipping me a new power adapter. Considering the price of the speaker, a stronger and more durable power adapter is warranted to prevent the product from being inoperable.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed Nov. 30, 2023

After I bought a Belkin Boost Charge Pro 2-in 1 I started to have some issues with my air pod and it got worse overheating on the pad. After many e-mails and some calls still Belkin did not address the issue and somehow some incompetent employee decided to close my case because they did not hear from me which is not true. This company is a joke and I do not understand how some reviews think is a great company and sell great products.

Belkin Company Information