2. Miscellaneous

3.7/5 (305 ratings)

About Belkin

Belkin manufacturers consumer electronics designed to make remote work easier. Products include cables, adapters, adapters and home automation devices plus accessories for computers, phones, smartwatches and tablets. Belkin provides free ground shipping and a 90-day return policy with purchases.

Belkin Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Belkin?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Belkin?

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

I bought a mesh system 6 months ago. It just stopped working one day. It has a 1 year warranty. I call to get a new 1 after staying on the phone with them for 10 hours. They refuse to send me a new 1 unless I gave them a $500 deposit with a credit card. There is no technical support to speak of, there is no corporate number to call and when you do call technical support you are sent over to the Philippines and you are given the runaround and they don't stand behind their policy.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2021

My move was transferred to another company, unbeknownst to me. I unpacked a large Blue and White Porcelain Chinese Antique ginger jar and Planter, they were not just broken but totally smashed. Turned in an Insurance claim for several thousand and received a check for $372.00. I do not recommend these movers at all. Originaled out of Latrobe PA to Naples FL. I will get an appraisal on the items and hire an attorney to handle it. TERRIBLE.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

I own a Belkin UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) that developed malfunctions. My attempts to reach their tech support failed - the phone line is always busy, the wait for the online chat endless. Beware!!!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

I bought the iPhone 12 screen protector at an apple store and the guy in the store said the screen protector could be replaced whenever it get damaged or crack. When I contacted Belkin to get replacement and I said my phone was dropped, they said the warranty was removed because I dropped my phone and I wouldn't get lifetime warranty anymore.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

I bought this charger on 02/26/2021 for $24.99 and on 05/15/2021 it stopped working. I went to the T-Mobile store where I purchased it, but they said that it doesn’t have any warranty. Don’t waste your money!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

I had a power surging in my house, it burnt and one of my surge protector caught fire from the surge, I talked to their third world customer service person. He asked for the model number and what happened, I explained to him and he said I can have all my power surge replaced and would call me back in a day or so. He should have told me to save it and I could have sent it back to them.. The surge protector smells really awful and it would give me an headache. So took pictures of the model number and the picture of one burned surge protector.

Since it was rubbish day, I ended up throwing all 6 away, now he called back and told me that I should have saved it so they want to examine it. No one told me from the first phone call!!! Now I can't have it replace!!! Just the one that got burned that I sent the picture, WELL IF ALL MINE FAILED THEN THERE MUST BE AN ISSUE RIGHT??? I hope people reading this doesn't have their house burned down because of this BELKIN brand surge protector didn't stop it from burning!!! I forgot to say mine started popping and smoking at 3;30am in the morning!! I was lucky I got up and sprayed it with a fire Extinguisher and called 911. I was terrified and nothing like this ever happened to me! Now I really don't trust this product!! Well this is not a make up story, I have the 911 call and fire truck got dispatched to my place!!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

Never had so bad customer service. They dont listen to the customer and keep asking for the same documents. In total 3 times for a purchase order. Their solutions was to the return all the Wemos and not only the one that has a defect. Because there was nothing in stock they would refund me the invoice amount.

This all costed me more time and money than they refund amount. Never again!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

All I was trying to find out was the Voltage and Amperage of the power supply of the switch. The customer service guy wouldn't help me unless I produced my phone number, name, and email address. IT WAS A SIMPLE QUESTION!! Terrible company that outsources their employee customer service relations to a different country.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

Belkin PF60 did not protect. Repair costs not reimbursed. Belkin Protector didn't protect my TV & Home Theater System from power spike. TV repairs $286, Home theater shot $484, Surge Protector shot $194, shipping $66. MY LOSS $1030!!! Reimbursed ONLY $214!!!

Original review: July 17, 2019

I contacted Belkin about a replacement screen protector for my iPhone, they did not have any in stock so I was told I would receive a refund within 30 days. It has been over a 2 months, I called today to follow up and was told that the check had only been processed a day or two ago and it would take at least another week or two for the check to make it to me. This is horrible customer service, do not tell I will receive something in 30 days if this is untrue.

Belkin Company Information