Virgin Mobile

Compare Prepaid Phones

Research top Prepaid Phones recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have been a loyal customer of Virgin Mobile (VM) for a cumulative of about 2 years. I recently started back with them last year after moving back home. I paid $80 for my phone and have been very satisfied with the service. However, this last issue has me highly upset and ready to change carriers. I have been having a lot of issues with my microphone, and because of that, people on the other line cannot hear me when I make a call. I spoke with customer service and after going through the troubleshooting, they found that I needed to get my phone replaced and that I would need to speak to the manufacturer of my phone, HTC. HTC tested my phone and they found that both of my microphones were bad, but the receiver and speaker was fine. They told me that I would have to wait 2 weeks to get it replaced, in addition to the time needed to verify the receipt I sent them.

I am a single mother and need a phone so I went back to Virgin Mobile for assistance. The first associate and the manager April were very nice, and she said she was sending me to sales to see what my options are. I wanted to get a different phone of equal or lesser value of the phone I had. Since this is the first time I am having this issue and it was only 4 months since I bought the phone, I thought it would be ok to get this taken care of. I was wrong. The department she sent me to was actually the tech dept, and the associate was rude and getting upset out the gate when I told him the issue. I was going to have to pay $25 because it is a set fee per policy or I can just buy a new phone. I demanded a manager. The second manager was even more incompetent and rude than the associate. He basically made it out to be my fault and outright refused to help with anything.

I am taking my money elsewhere and am highly disappointed with this; I am also sharing this as far as the internet will take it. I have had little to no issues with VM and I have left before only because of moving into areas where the signal is little to null. Every time I moved where I could use it, I used it. This issue is all too common in customer service, and I know that.

However, having been a customer service agent for almost 10 years, I have never treated someone like that. I always try to put my best foot forward, and I truly hope I just got a few bad apples here. Either way, there needs to be an enforcement here of a lot more decorum and class when you are talking to people who support your company. I truly hope that the policies change with VM so that we as customers don't have to be inconvenienced for basically no reason. I will not return as a customer without a written apology and a full refund of the defective phone and my last bill payment, about $120.

I want to preface the with a statement that me and my husband have been customers of Virgin Mobile for over 10 years. On 2/28/2017 I purchased a VMU LG Tribute 2 New Handset Kit on sale from a live Virgin Mobile agent and verified that the phone was available. They sent me an email saying my phone had been shipped on 3/10/2017. When it arrived it turned out to be an iPhone SE. We called about this and were told that the phone we ordered was not available. We were not given any explanation as to how this happened, but we were told to send them a picture of the phone we received in an email for them to process my refund. Needless to say this did not happened. Two days later I had to argue with them to get them to send me a prepaid label to send the phone back to them because I refused to pay for shipping the wrong phone back to them.

They received the phone on 3/19/2017. They always say, "They have to send the case to the back office with the USPS tracking number to review it" before they can process the refund which I SHOULD receive in 7 - 10 business days from today 3/24/2017. 45 days to get a refund for a mistake they made. I am through with Virgin Mobile and will tell everyone I know about this experience. STAY AWAY FROM VIRGIN MOBILE.

I recently switched from Sprint to Virgin Mobile. Before the switched I looked at Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T and Straight Talk as well. I did some homework and the conclusion is that Virgin Mobile is by far the best value. For sake of time, I'll compare Virgin Mobile and one other leading carrier, Verizon: (All prices were taken from the Virgin Mobile and Verizon websites on 3/14/17).

Say you buy the iPhone SE 16 GB outright and go with the unlimited plan with unlimited talk, text and data. Through Virgin Mobile, the phone will cost you $179.99 and the plan, $65 a month. At Verizon, you'll pay $399.99 for the phone and $85 a month for the same plan. The numbers don't lie. With Virgin Mobile, you'll save $220 right off the bat for the phone and you'll also save $20 each month on the plan. That equals out to be $480 over the course of two years. Add that up and the difference is shocking! The savings are even bigger if you go with an iPhone 6 or 7. There is no difference with the coverage and customer service with all the major carriers are the same: they all suck. So save some money and go with Virgin Mobile.

On 3/1/2017, I purchased a Galaxy S7 at the Web Price of $549.99. With tax, this totaled to $588.49. You have to pay upfront for your phones on Virgin Mobile. This was to replace a Galaxy S5 I purchased a couple years ago. I've been a Virgin Mobile Customer for over 5 years at this point. The new phone will not be delivered until 3/7/2017. Today, I look at the Virgin Mobile website, and the phone I bought for $549.99 is now selling for $499.99. I called Virgin Mobile, and was connected to what was clearly an Indian Call Center. This call had a very poor connection, and lasted slightly more than 30 minutes. I tried to explain to the agent that since I bought this phone at a higher price, and had not yet received the delivery yet, I was requesting a credit for the difference in price or $50 plus tax.

This was not only extremely difficult to explain, but the end result was that I ordered a second telephone at the lower price, and will return the first phone that ordered at the higher price. This seems ridiculous. However, this was the only way to resolve what could simply be a credit of $50. In the end, if this whole fiasco has not been resolved to my satisfaction, I will return both telephones and move to another carrier. End of story.

I feel that I have been harassed by the accounts department. I had an outstanding bill of $50.00 and they would repeatedly call me, a dozen times easy, every day. I made arrangements to clear the outstanding balance and asked for the calling to cease to which I was assured the calls would stop. 1 hour later I get a call from Virgin Mobile about my balance. I asked if there was a note in regards to calling me and "Yes" was the answer. I asked what this call was regarding and of course my outstanding $50.00. I am canceling my account and urging everyone I know to stay away from Virgin Mobile. This is just 1 of several problems that I've had with them. Stay away.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Virgin Mobile?

Virgin Mobile is in a way different from other companies. All phone companies promise and some deliver, but there's always something missing; some crash while making a call. This company had bars disappearing even when starting a call and very slow on internet requirements, overall all or some lack promises on they're services.

I had VM for about 2 years and they were great, until they weren't. The insurance I had on my phone went up $1 and I had updated my CC so I had to manually put the payment through on the phone. I forgot my bill went from $46 to $47 so I called VM to tell them what happened. The lady I spoke to said no problem, updated my payment information and said that she would credit the $1 to my account. That never happened. I called back, told them my story and again, said I would pay the $1 and VM kept telling me it's no big deal. My phone never turned on in the 24 hours I was calling to get this resolved, clearly, it is a big deal.

I finally called back a 4th time and spoke to someone named "Lester" (ALWAYS ALWAYS get an ID number!) who told me he was going to help me. I told him under no circumstances is he to charge my credit card unless it's the $1 I owe. He assured me he didn't need to charge my card again and that was that. 15 minutes later, I had service. I log in to my CC to check my balance and I see charges for $53.01 and $66.43 on my credit card from VM. I called and complained, having them promise me the charges would be reversed. Spoiler, they weren't reversed. I called back about 3 times, spoke to managers who were less than useless, reached out to them on their FB page, nothing.

Finally, I got so fed up that I called my CC and reversed the charges after explaining to them my story. They froze my account and one of their Finance guys told me I owed them the money and was very rude. I was rude right back and told him I don't appreciate companies stealing money from me that these are unauthorized charges. He didn't care and hung up on me. Exasperated, I reached out to the BBB and in 48 hours, it was taken care of. The next day, I went to AT&T where I've had 0 problems since. If you like hassle and people stealing from you, then this is the company for you!

Is the worst company with customer service, do not return calls when there is a problem, it is not easy to communicate, via email is worse... The only way to change this is if we all change companies and leave without customers, this company does not deserve to have customers like us.

I hate their customer service and I hate their website. They supposedly raised me to 4g a couple mths ago and now I don't even get alerts from my bank for 1-2 days now. Even my text don't get to me for sometimes hrs especially text w/pictures forget about it! I'm seriously thinking of making the jump to an iPhone from Sprint only because I despise AT&T they suck!

I have been with Virgin Mobile for several years. I have never had an issue with them and the service is great. Their plans are relatively cheap and well worth the money. I will continue to use Virgin Mobile for as long as I can.

I don't know who that Virgin mobile is and don't want to know about them. I don't even know who they are. They hacked my account and stole my credit card money $1450. From Amex account. Watch out from virgin mobile. They know how to hacking the people's account. They also work with Sprint company. They only said to me, "WELL. I said sorry." That's it. Hack person's account, stole money and said "Well I said sorry." Let's see if you still can say in front of judge. Watch out people and double check all your accounts statements!!

We have limited service options and Virgin was the only one at the time that offered no-contract services. Boost and several others have subsequently moved into the area. I have had fewer payment issues with Virgin than Boost. Average service.

Good company overall, but list of phones available is limited. Coverage is getting better with roaming now. Customer service is very good and website is very user-friendly. Also, cost is very reasonable.

I have been with Virgin for over 2 years because of my contract with them but I am so glad it's over now! I would always get overcharged for the "extra" data I use when in reality now I have the same amount of GB with Freedom Mobile and they last so much longer. Virgin always overcharges for everything. They are a rip off, they just want your money! I recently was called to pay my remaining balance and set up a payment plan with them, two days after I was still charged although they didn't notify me that this would happen when you set up that plan! On top of that, when I called today, the representative was extremely rude to me!!

I really wish I read these reviews before switching companies. I have had nothing but issues with Virgin for the short year that I've been using them. First when my phone was broken, I spent 4 hrs on the phone with them. They sent me to 2 in-person locations that didn't actually do what they sent me there to do. Then they said I had to send in my phone - but had to go to a third location to do this. Luckily when I got there, the guy knew the problem, and fixed it in an hr instead of me sending my phone in. But no one else seemed to have their info together. But this was just the minor problem...

I just rec'd a call from Virgin telling me that I owe under $200 and my phone would be cut off and they will no longer allow me to make cc payments. After checking my account online, all my bills showed I was up to date. It took them up to 5 people and 2 hrs to figure out what was going on. Apparently my auto credit card payments had been declining (although my bank has no recollection of this), but they were still sending me bills saying that I was all paid up for 4 months??? So online it says I owe nothing, but they say that all of the payments were rejected, but their system told me they were accepted. I still don't understand this.

Long story short, they won't let me pay with credit cards and were quite happy to lose me over a less than $200 payment even though I have great credit and have never not paid. I paid out my bill plus $300 to leave them and that is so far the best money I've spent with them. The image below shows my $0 outstanding balance even though they're saying it's $180.

The Virgin Mobile has been my wireless carrier since they began as a prepaid phone. My services have been very good over the years. I don't know of any time my concerns relevant to my services were not met. I also the styles of Virgin Mobile I've had.

I'm barely not getting any signals from my home. Now I can attend the recreation center in my town and have no reception in the gym. I used to have service but now I don't and when I'm traveling you can hang it up. There's no service. I have no phone usage. Nothing. Being on the road with no service is not good. Land and buildings without service is not good either. They need to have use of more Towers. The reception is getting worse and not better. I would have recommended it when I first got it but now I wouldn't know.

I have been a member for approximately 8 years (when V. M) first came to Toronto... in the beginning V.M. was the best of all mobile companies I had the unpleasant experience of working with. Unfortunately the company's policies have deteriorated in that dishonest representatives mostly from the Philippines who misrepresent the truth regarding packages and data and roaming fees etc. The customer in their opinion is ALWAYS wrong! I was given misinformation on numerous occasions verified by V. M representatives themselves who indicted the information given was incorrect. Now I understand I was not always speaking to someone in Canada.

I am a Canadian and was hooked up in Canada. There are many people without jobs in Canada as a Canadian I do not wish to speak to anyone outside of my country! V.M. in the beginning was good when you had a discrepancy you would speak to someone in Canada who were honest easy to communicate with and assisted in resolving any challenges by explaining things clearly and honestly. In the past couple of years I have experienced more and more issues and almost impossible to speak to someone in Canada. These individuals from outside of the country who have different values might be paid less than a Canadian however it is poor business. The number of times I have had to contact V.M. regarding issues over the past year or two have been numerous and too many and too upsetting to get into. Needless to say I am about to be finished with Virgin Mobile.

Virgin Mobile is about to lose a good customer and a PROMOTER of Virgin Mobile... l used to tell family and friends how wonderful V.M. was and how V. M was not like other mobile companies!!! Comments would be 'they are all the same. Always misrepresenting the facts and ripping off the customer and I now also believe that to be true. It is UNFORTUNATELY that today what is called MARKETING is in actuality SCAMMING, making facts so convoluted and misrepresenting the facts has become a way of doing business.

Virgin Mobile has become a company which practices miscommunication of the truth and misrepresents the facts how sad! The extreme GREED of Virgin Mobile has caused them to have workers from the Philippines taking jobs from Canadians. However this practice has become destructive to Virgin M. obviously V.M do not care about their Canadian Customers and Customer Service.

The two ladies I spoke to on the phone were very nice and it is not their fault so this review is purely about Virgin Mobile customer services. I called Virgin mobile to update bank details. I wanted to change the bank account I paid from. This telephone call meant I had to speak to two people and a time of 22 minutes. For Virgin Mobile, should this call not take less than 5 minutes?

Cannot believe how bad the support is at Virgin Mobile. Finally got tired of having to call and fix their mistakes, so I cancelled my account and asked if I could donate the balance of $68 to charity... They said NO! Apparently they only allow you to transfer a balance to someone at the same address with the same last name. Since I am sure that rarely happens this is just another way they rip off customers to keep their money. I mean how desperate do you have to be as a company to not allow customers to donate their balances to charity!

My elderly father's service was stopped on Christmas Day. After six calls to customer service, I determined that service was terminated because the account had not been "topped off" for 45 days. Six different agents and six different answers on how to reinstate the account, turns out there was a $306.00 "credit" on the account that was lost when the account was terminated. I tried to reinstate the account with the same phone number and the agent said they could not use the same phone number. After over two hours of being placed on lengthy holds and receiving no solution, I decided it was best to not reinstate the Virgin account. I did pick up another service that took me about 15 minutes to activate and will never, ever use Virgin mobile again.

I got a new Sony Xperia from Virgin Mobile about a month and a half ago. After about three weeks people on the end of the phone were unable to hear me. So I sent phone away to be repaired, after about a week and a half the phone was returned with a letter saying I would after pay for the repair. When I rang Virgin Mobile they accused me of trying to fix the phone myself. This was not true. Why would I do that? They said it would cost £93 to be repaired. I am disgusted with Virgin and intend to leave Virgin Media and Virgin Mobile as soon as possible. I intend to take legal action for libel. I have been offered a much better deal with a different company and will use the money I have saved to have phone fixed elsewhere.

I transferred cell companies from Virgin Mobile to Google Fi. I had some technical difficulties that delayed the transfer two days into the next month's usage of Virgin Mobile. Rather than charge me proportionally (one fifteenth of a month's usage) they opted to charge me the full 60 dollars for the month and refused to refund me the reasonable request I had submitted of 52 dollars. It wouldn't bother me nearly as much if they weren't a multi billion dollar corporation that could take the hit. I struggle to get by and 60 dollars has an impact on my life. I would advise anyone considering doing business with Virgin Mobile to reconsider.

My mother has Alzheimer's and overpaid on her "prepay" Virgin Mobile account, although she doesn't even know how to use the phone anymore and Virgin admits she has not used it in at least 90 days (their records, in the Department I called, only go back 90 days). When trying to cancel the account because she obviously can no longer use the phone, they refuse to refund her $418.04! BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE... THEY DON'T CARE.

I've never experienced this incredible amount of bad customer service and terrible business practices. I ordered a 32GB iPhone 6s with overnight shipping ($500+) on Nov. 14. Today is Nov 29th and according to VM customer service, the phone still has no tracking number and they cannot tell me why, an ETA, or any other information regarding my purchase. I can only assume the phone is backordered or that they no longer have iPhones in stock, but no one will tell me the truth in this matter. I have heard excuses ranging from "FedEx delays" to "Sprint shipment delays" etc.

I was scheduled to receive a call everyday regarding this matter with a "manager" named "Daniela" (I am using the quotation marks because I am convinced the same small team of people use fake names)... she called me once. I've been hung up on, lied to, and just plain disrespected as a paying and loyal customer for years. I've never experienced this incredible amount of bad customer service and terrible business practices. I feel like I've been "taken" by some crooked scheme. I have now been on hold with Sprint for the past 30 mins, who seem reluctant to help me as well...

I applied to work at Virgin Mobile kiosk in Pembroke Ontario. I was surprised when I got a call from them to be interviewed. I had been a client of theirs for 5 years, and really enjoy cellular devices so I felt this would be a good placement for me. They interviewed me over the phone and asked me to come in the next day at 7 am for the job interview. I showed up at 7 am and the Kiosk and Mall were closed. Once the mall opened and I got inside I sat down on a bench with 2 other men and waited for my turn to be interviewed.

The women interviewed the 2 men first and never came back from me. I went to find her after waiting an hour, but the mall and kiosk was closed. So I left a note tacked to their kiosk with my information asking them to call me. I never heard from them. When I called corporate I found out that the manager lied and said she had interviewed me when she never had. Pembroke is a small town where everyone knows everyone else. I was astonished to learn through the grapevine that the manager had no intention of ever hiring me. She hired her 2 sons, and their girlfriends….

I bought a new phone through Virgin and the same day I purchased it, it started malfunctioning. It was sending texts and making phone calls, as well as turning on and off by itself. I went back the same day showed them what was happening as proof, to ask for an exchange or refund and they refused. My dad had to come to the kiosk with me. The manager refused to give us her ID number or name. It’s only after my dad and I used his cell phone to call Virgin and complained on the phone with customer service for over 2 hours in the mall, that someone on the phone, forced the manager at the kiosk, to replace our phone for another new identical one, which worked well.

Virgin mobile says their plans come with unlimited picture messaging. But once you start using their plan you learn this is simply not true. Every picture message you send uses data. I called customer service many times to ask for an explanation, and got different answers each time. Every time I went to Virgin to top up my minutes the people who worked at the kiosk would turn away from me, after servicing a customer before me they would suddenly tell me their computers were malfunctioning and that they couldn’t service me.

As soon as I walked away they would help service the customer after me. I told my friends and family this and they disbelieved me. So I got my dad to come with me to the mall and go to the kiosk before me, and then I’d show up. He was shocked to see them refuse to serve me, face me, or talk to me. He confronted the manager there saying “Look you just serviced me. You lied to my daughter that your system was down, but as soon as she walked away, you serviced the customer after her." The manager said that my dad was lying, and he must have imagined it.

My dad said he’d watched it happen, he wasn’t lying, and he’s not crazy. This problem continued however every single time I went to the kiosk for help, service, or to top up my minutes, they would refuse to service me. I soon learnt to take a friend, or one of my parents with me, who would have to talk with the manager first while I hid around the corner, and then while they were servicing my parents or friend, get my parents or friend, to get them to service me, and I went through this hullabaloo of them telling me their machines were down, and my friend or parent arguing on my behalf, saying their system was working when they serviced the person directly before and after me.

This went on for every time I tried to top up my minutes, or deal with one of their representatives directly. After a year of this the people working there got to know who my parents and friends were, and it became impossible to deal with them in person or directly. This is when I cancelled my pay as you go plan, and switched over to a different carrier FIDO.

I don't normally write reviews but I felt this necessary. I was a loyal Virgin Mobile customer for 4.5 years. I paid my bills on time. Interacted with your benefits sections and was a promoter for the company. I was only a month by month plan when I left but this was purely because my old plan had run its course and I decided to stay with it for the short term.

Recently a new plan was announced by virgin and fido in order to counter another provider here in BC. The deal was 4GB a month, unlimited international texts and local calling. Who needs canada wide these days, and indeed international calling, with facetime audio so this deal was a no brainer. Fast forward to calling Virgin. I spent an hour on the phone, spoke to three different people, and was utterly dismissed. I spent the majority of that time listening to cheesy hold music broken only momentarily by moments of 'no we cannot do it'.

I asked why, obviously, whenever presented with this and was told I wasn't a new customer so I wasn't worthy of this plan. 4.5 years and $3640 later, I wasn't worthy. I got given many excuses and many reasons but the short end is this was all lies. Fido held lineups that assisted the swarms of customers with grabbing this new deal and guess what everyone THEY LET THEIR CURRENT CUSTOMERS TAKE IT AS WELL.

Needless to say I ended the call on a good note as I was obviously not going to get anywhere, many experiences have taught me so, walked right to a fido stand and changed my carrier. During my time there I witnessed not only new customers getting assisted with this great deal but current customers as well. Even though the workers had obviously had a tough week they were extremely helpful and even gave me a free easier number to remember! I wanted to keep my old one but when they offered me the chance to keep it OR pick my own number I took it as it would look better on a business card.

The end of this story means that I work in one of the richest companies on the globe and used to promote Virgin as a carrier. So it wasn't just the money the company got from me but the customers I pointed in that direction. I am a promoter no more. One phone call managed to lose you $3640 dollar over the foreseeable future but mainly you've lost a big promoter. How customer service works for some companies I do not know. Virgin has been taken over by Bell as well so I can only guess both companies work in the same fashion. One thing I'll say to you all, don't go with virgin or bell. If this story shows anything it's that you will receive no loyalty, no customer service and be left out to dry when you need help. I'll be posting this on all my social media outlets, blogs and beyond to make unsuspecting customers aware.

Although VM did resolve the problem it was only after a detailed very paragraph where their initial response was untrue. I've had two phones on their system for many years, on plans that are grandfathered and no longer available to new customers. The problem was that I received messages on my phone as well as email messages that my account was past due and about to be cancelled. I've been on automatic payment for years and this has never happened like this before.

I used their contact menu rather than the phone because I know how bad that can be. The response I got was that I didn't have my account set up for automatic payment and was only set up to pay when my balance got below $5.00. Both of those statements were untrue. Then they described how I could make my payment online but if I wanted them to do it for me I would have to pay a $3.00 convenience fee.

I replied to their letter with my comments in red, interspersed with their bogus claims, and suggested that I should be charging them an "Inconvenience Fee" for the trouble they were causing. Much to my surprise, I got a message that they had applied an automatic payment to my account in less than 30 minutes. But I have no actual response to my message itself.

I've been with Virgin Mobile a few years now. I just switched to T-Mobile tonight because I want to be able to use my phone in Canada (that's prohibited by Virgin Mobile, but allowed with T-Mobile). These are my final thoughts on Virgin Mobile. For general inquiries (account updates/changes, etc) their customer service is adequate. You can tell they're based in some far flung corner of the earth but as long as they can understand, and execute, my request that's all I care. And, for the most part, they've been able to do that for me over the past few years.

For serious problems you NEED to go to Sprint's executive team. There comes a point where Virgin Mobile's customer service is just in over their head. The following Sprint executive team person was a valuable resource to me when I encountered a serious issue with Virgin last year. I bought a $500 phone through the Virgin website and I was charged $1500. Chris not only got the charges erased from my credit card, but he gave me the $500 phone for free. I won't ever forget that. Of course I had to use my talents and abilities to get a hold of him in the first place (Virgin Mobile themselves never would've helped me like he did... but...)

Keep in mind this is a bare bones phone carrier. You do get what you pay for. Or you could say you don't get what you don't pay for. Tonight, I needed my Virgin account number in order to port my number to T-Mobile. That information is seemingly withheld from Virgin customers. There is only way to get that information, and that's to call the Virgin customer service team and ask for the 'account number' department. To me, that doesn't seem like the best way to do business but it is what it is.

Lastly, as soon as I ported my number tonight, they immediately deleted my account. I called them a few minutes after the porting processed and they didn't even recognize my account anymore. It was like I never existed to them. Obviously I'm out the 2 weeks I prepaid 'til the end of the month. I don't care about that... I'm just saying... this is a bare bones operation. People have to understand that. If you want red carpet service from a phone carrier then you're likely going to have pay $100/month to get it.

My wife remains with Virgin Mobile. It works for her and I think that's great. They recently upgraded her to 5 GB/month of data (from 1 GB/month) at no extra charge, just because I asked them if they would. If you don't travel internationally, and 5 GB/month of data is sufficient (for many of us it is) - and $35/month is in your price range, I would have no problem recommending Virgin Mobile to you. They're not perfect. But, again, you get what you pay for. And for $35/month, for the past few years, it has been worth it to me.

Every single month is a nightmare to top up. You add money and your phone won't unlock, so you are forced to sit on the phone with a foreigner that you barely understand for upwards of 30 minutes to go through multiple steps to unlock it. This month was extra special for me, my phone service was cut off a week ago, I IMMEDIATELY paid. The phone service would not restore. I sat on the phone for 30 minutes with a tech trying to unlock the service only to be told a specialist would call within 4-24 hours (that the problem was not my phone but their system). Of course that never happened.

I waited 6 days, called back, Sat on hold for 25 minutes to be told it is a widespread problem, many angry customers, they don't know what's wrong and can't estimate when I'll have my phone back. Nice customer service Virgin Mobile. So, when do I get my $$ back for the service I prepaid for and am not getting? DO NOT waste your time with this company, you have been warned. I'm leaving and they can keep my prepaid $$ as a parting gift.

Compare Prepaid Phones