2. Miscellaneous

Wawa

Wawa
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.91/5

Wawa Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wawa?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about WAWA?

Original review: Oct. 25, 2020

I look forward to what's turkey bowl each year. Recently I purchased my first of the season and found that they substituted sweet potatoes for what was traditionally mashed white potatoes. It was inedible! Additionally they have replaced bacon on their breakfast sizzlies with some nondescript circular meat product that they call bacon. It is totally tasteless. Why do they attempt to fix things that are not broken?

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

Told staring at her wouldn’t make it any faster (and I wasn’t) and then when it was done she mumbled not to choke on it. Good management choice WAWA. Not going back there, sent complaints to corporate. Let’s see what happens.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 15, 2020

As far as CC's go, it works. That's all I can say that's good because the interest rates are high. During the corona pandemic, I called for help because our business had no income for 7 weeks. Wawa wouldn't even help by waiving a late fee so I paid off the account as soon as we went back to work. This month, I wasn't aware we had a balance for some interest that wasn't included when the account was paid in full. That wasn't my issue. I paid that. My issue was a late fee on the interest that was charged. I asked for the late fee to be waived so I didn't have to close out the account. They again would not help so I closed the account. I just don't understand a company that makes hundreds a month on interest then isn't willing to waive a late fee to keep a customer. I just want others to know customer satisfaction is something this company doesn't care about.

Original review: June 25, 2020

As much as I like the store on Columbus Blvd, the app itself sucks. I signed up, I gave my email, made my password, and it still says "incorrect email or password"! Don't download! Stick with 7-Eleven's app.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I purchase lunch from WAWA a couple times per week - usually a hoagie which is not deli quality but decent. The size options, convenience and price make it worth while. Today I changed it up and went for a BLT. Very disappointing. Very little tomato and the bacon - well it was a pile of bacon crumbs. Perhaps the bacon was sitting under a heat lamp all morning. Come on WAWA - you can do better than that.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2019

I'm tired of the crap they serve. Sandwiches are small and have almost nothing but bread in them. Gobbler bowl was all gravy. No meat either. They cut so many corners to save a buck but they are not cheap to buy. I will never go to Wawa again not even to buy a pack of gum.

Original review: July 12, 2019

When I recently updated my smartphone, I was unable to log in and use my Wawa mobile app. It kept closing after entering my email and password. I tried uninstalling the app, changing my password - nothing worked. I could log into my account via a laptop and see my gift card balance and print out rewards to use at the Wawa store. When I contacted Wawa about my issue, they were very responsive. They suggested doing what I had already tried (uninstalling, change password). Clearing the data cache in the app through my phone settings was the key. I now can again use the Wawa mobile app on my new smartphone. Thank you Wawa customer service!

Original review: July 12, 2019

This employee, who works third shift went above and beyond for me tonight. I wasn't sure what sauce I'd like so she let me try them with patience at that! The woman was stocking helping with orders and checking people out quickly but sufficiently. This woman was doing multiple things and still made me feel like I was most important. She not only helped me with my deli order she also took the time to help me get the rest of my items to then come to the register and check me out! I also was not the only customer in the store, she did her best to give her attention and leave us loving our experience. I always see customers including myself have a great experience while checking out always smiling or laughing. She truly is the only reason I go to Wawa anymore.

Original review: July 10, 2019

I ordered a tuna salad on my way to work. The WaWa employee did not snap the lid. My salad was turned upside down with the contents of the salad in the bag. I went to the Wawa on OBT & Colonial to replace the salad. I was told I had to go back to the store that made the salad. SMH because I indicated Wawa is the affiliate of where I bought the salad and had the receipt to prove I purchased the salad. I Then called the Manager April who worked at the store I purchased the salad from. She was very apologetic and took my name. She offered me a replacement salad when I’m in the area. I eat at Wawa on a regular basis but after calling corporate and was told that I had to go back to the initial store. I will never buy from Wawa again. Ridiculous!!!!

Original review: June 29, 2019

Went in to Wawa Tuckerton Rd. Medford NJ. Got a large Mac & cheese. The cup is the size of a small and only filled 1/2 way. 4.57 for what. That is crazy. It could not have been about 5 oz. or so. And it was later in the evening after 8:00 pm. I guess they rather waste it and throw it away at the end of the night. That’s crazy???

Wawa Company Information