Wawa

Wawa

4.1/5 (247 ratings)

About Wawa

Wawa Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wawa?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about WAWA?

Original review: Sept. 17, 2022

I was at store 00780 in Sewell. My wife asked me to stop for her on my way home. She wanted a cream cheese pretzel and a large fountain soda with ice. The store had no ice and no Pretzels. The cashier Antoinette was extremely helpful. She spoke with the manager who was able to get me ice and Antoinette had Pretzels made fresh for my wife. Her customer service was excellent and much appreciated. As well as the help from the manager. Thank you Antoinette and store manager of 00780. Have a great day. LaCarr **

Original review: June 24, 2022

Tonight I was at the Wawa in Neptune and the gas attendant and young ** male, was very rude. He was too busy running his mouth and not paying attention to the cars! I waited over 20 mins for gas. Thank goodness the other gas attendant came out. He was a nice tall man! The other young man should not even have a job. These young people want to get paid but not work! On top of rude he was very disrespectful! Now these days these young people are very rude! I am a Veteran and I believe I should have been treated with respect! The night manager told me there was nothing he could do. Another ** male with these large holes in his ears! He told me I had to wait for the daytime manager. What is the sense in having a night manager if they cannot do anything meanwhile it’s all these employees just standing around in the store! More and more people are lacking people skills.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 12, 2022

So I placed an order today through the Wawa mobile app for delivery and everything was fine. Took my money and all. While tracking the order for the dasher my order ended up saying that it was canceled and Money was refunded. However customer service said they do not know why it was canceled but funds will take a few days to go back on my card. Store #8011

Original review: Feb. 12, 2022

This is becoming routine as I preorder on mobile app and money order is paid upfront and see order confirmed on app. But when I go later to pick up paid order the order not done and sometime someone there decided to cancel order but money not refunded till 5 -7 days. This is a crappy services and it always at same store#860.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

Asked for a simple egg omelet received a bowl of gross something. The absolute worst vomit food on this planet, I didn't take it back because on the off chance they may try to make another one. The location on Sand Lake and Orange Avenue may be very profitable in the short run, I will never spend another dollar there as long as I live.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

My husband and I ordered two cheese burgers, the patties were thick, juicy and tasted as if they were fresh off of the grill!

PROS:
    - Fresh Toppings / Condiments
    - Fair pricing

- Portion size is A+

CONS:
    - Lack there of / Cheese not melted
    - Bun soggy from fried onion juice

- Food temperature could be warmer

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

Beware Diesel Truck Owners. On Dec 14, of 2020 I filled up my truck at Wawa located in Millersville MD. I have a 2008 Ford F450. From the date forward and right after 10 minutes of leaving the place the truck has cost me over 5,000 to repair. The water in the fuel destroyed the high pressure fuel pump and injectors. These trucks in order to replace the pump you have to remove the cab. I filled a complaint with WAWA as per their instructions on their internet site, submitted all paperwork etc. and got a letter back saying that they are not legally responsible for this accident. So basically ZERO Quality assurance, IT'S A FRAUD. When I was pumping the diesel fuel it was going very slow and I should have caught on to it. There was so much water in there tanks that the filters where trying to separate but couldn't the mechanic told me. Diesel truck people BEWARE.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2020

I look forward to what's turkey bowl each year. Recently I purchased my first of the season and found that they substituted sweet potatoes for what was traditionally mashed white potatoes. It was inedible! Additionally they have replaced bacon on their breakfast sizzlies with some nondescript circular meat product that they call bacon. It is totally tasteless. Why do they attempt to fix things that are not broken?

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

Told staring at her wouldn’t make it any faster (and I wasn’t) and then when it was done she mumbled not to choke on it. Good management choice WAWA. Not going back there, sent complaints to corporate. Let’s see what happens.

Original review: July 15, 2020

As far as CC's go, it works. That's all I can say that's good because the interest rates are high. During the corona pandemic, I called for help because our business had no income for 7 weeks. Wawa wouldn't even help by waiving a late fee so I paid off the account as soon as we went back to work. This month, I wasn't aware we had a balance for some interest that wasn't included when the account was paid in full. That wasn't my issue. I paid that. My issue was a late fee on the interest that was charged. I asked for the late fee to be waived so I didn't have to close out the account. They again would not help so I closed the account. I just don't understand a company that makes hundreds a month on interest then isn't willing to waive a late fee to keep a customer. I just want others to know customer satisfaction is something this company doesn't care about.

Wawa Company Information