2. Miscellaneous

Wawa

4.0/5 (253 ratings)

About Wawa

Wawa Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wawa?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about WAWA?

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

Asked for a simple egg omelet received a bowl of gross something. The absolute worst vomit food on this planet, I didn't take it back because on the off chance they may try to make another one. The location on Sand Lake and Orange Avenue may be very profitable in the short run, I will never spend another dollar there as long as I live.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

My husband and I ordered two cheese burgers, the patties were thick, juicy and tasted as if they were fresh off of the grill!

PROS:
- Fresh Toppings / Condiments
- Fair pricing

- Portion size is A+

CONS:
- Lack there of / Cheese not melted
- Bun soggy from fried onion juice

- Food temperature could be warmer

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

Beware Diesel Truck Owners. On Dec 14, of 2020 I filled up my truck at Wawa located in Millersville MD. I have a 2008 Ford F450. From the date forward and right after 10 minutes of leaving the place the truck has cost me over 5,000 to repair. The water in the fuel destroyed the high pressure fuel pump and injectors. These trucks in order to replace the pump you have to remove the cab. I filled a complaint with WAWA as per their instructions on their internet site, submitted all paperwork etc. and got a letter back saying that they are not legally responsible for this accident. So basically ZERO Quality assurance, IT'S A FRAUD. When I was pumping the diesel fuel it was going very slow and I should have caught on to it. There was so much water in there tanks that the filters where trying to separate but couldn't the mechanic told me. Diesel truck people BEWARE.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2020

I look forward to what's turkey bowl each year. Recently I purchased my first of the season and found that they substituted sweet potatoes for what was traditionally mashed white potatoes. It was inedible! Additionally they have replaced bacon on their breakfast sizzlies with some nondescript circular meat product that they call bacon. It is totally tasteless. Why do they attempt to fix things that are not broken?

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

Told staring at her wouldn’t make it any faster (and I wasn’t) and then when it was done she mumbled not to choke on it. Good management choice WAWA. Not going back there, sent complaints to corporate. Let’s see what happens.

Original review: July 15, 2020

As far as CC's go, it works. That's all I can say that's good because the interest rates are high. During the corona pandemic, I called for help because our business had no income for 7 weeks. Wawa wouldn't even help by waiving a late fee so I paid off the account as soon as we went back to work. This month, I wasn't aware we had a balance for some interest that wasn't included when the account was paid in full. That wasn't my issue. I paid that. My issue was a late fee on the interest that was charged. I asked for the late fee to be waived so I didn't have to close out the account. They again would not help so I closed the account. I just don't understand a company that makes hundreds a month on interest then isn't willing to waive a late fee to keep a customer. I just want others to know customer satisfaction is something this company doesn't care about.

Original review: June 25, 2020

As much as I like the store on Columbus Blvd, the app itself sucks. I signed up, I gave my email, made my password, and it still says "incorrect email or password"! Don't download! Stick with 7-Eleven's app.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I purchase lunch from WAWA a couple times per week - usually a hoagie which is not deli quality but decent. The size options, convenience and price make it worth while. Today I changed it up and went for a BLT. Very disappointing. Very little tomato and the bacon - well it was a pile of bacon crumbs. Perhaps the bacon was sitting under a heat lamp all morning. Come on WAWA - you can do better than that.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2019

I'm tired of the crap they serve. Sandwiches are small and have almost nothing but bread in them. Gobbler bowl was all gravy. No meat either. They cut so many corners to save a buck but they are not cheap to buy. I will never go to Wawa again not even to buy a pack of gum.

Original review: July 12, 2019

When I recently updated my smartphone, I was unable to log in and use my Wawa mobile app. It kept closing after entering my email and password. I tried uninstalling the app, changing my password - nothing worked. I could log into my account via a laptop and see my gift card balance and print out rewards to use at the Wawa store. When I contacted Wawa about my issue, they were very responsive. They suggested doing what I had already tried (uninstalling, change password). Clearing the data cache in the app through my phone settings was the key. I now can again use the Wawa mobile app on my new smartphone. Thank you Wawa customer service!

Wawa Company Information