Wawa

• 0%
  • 13%
  • 52%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WAWA?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WAWA?
    Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed July 23, 2024

I love the different baked goods, however the Wawa on Lantana Road has a wonderful representative named Latoya. It's a delight to see her when come in, her positive attitude, and warm personality make the whole customer experience makes my stop refreshing.

Reviewed July 20, 2024

Wawa is a Philly based store so when I order a HOAGIE I don't want you to make a SUB.... It should be built up from the middle like a taco.... Cheese 1st, meat, lettuce, tomato on.... Always disappointed to see it built from the side.... Please train better...

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Staff

Reviewed June 12, 2024

Today is my son's birthday and I had my hands really full. Brayden at the monument/mccormick road store offered to help me to my car. I had all of my son's favorite breakfast items and it was too much for me to carry. Braden was very helpful and had a huge smile. Thank you so much.

Reviewed May 1, 2024

Wawa in Elkton, Maryland on Pulaski hwy is a rip off. I went and purchased gas for my lawnmower of $8.99, Well Wawa also decided to take an extra $95.51. I contacted wawa customer service. They said it was a hold and will return to me in 72 hours. Well it has now been 15 business days and it went from pending to charge. My bank issues me a new card and is now disputing the charges. Do not use your bank cards at wawa gas pump.

Reviewed March 31, 2024

I am a regular customer a Wawa Deerfield Beach, store number 5242 in South Florida. I had a bad experience with one of your employees called Bernabeth. I bought on the self checkout register my breakfast and printed the receipt. When my number of order was announced I went to pick it up and Bernabeth said I had to pay for it. I showed her the receipt and she rudely did not see it and shouted at me rudely that I had to pay for it. A (supervisor) checked the receipt and confirmed the purchase. By no way an employee can raise their voice at a customer and also in a rude way and obviously with no education. I felt ashamed with the other buyers around me and they witnessed the lack of professionalism from your employee Bernabeth. This goes way far from a good customer service. This message is for Human resources department to let them know the issue and my complaint. Thanks!

Verified purchase

Reviewed March 20, 2024

Very poor service, rude cashier, then double charged for a sandwich. In addition didn’t have time to add rewards points for a large purchase. She just pushed me off to a manager who also wasn’t any help.

Reviewed Jan. 15, 2024

On several occasions we have ordered Wawa through Uber Eats. We work for a local medical center & ordering Wawa has become a staple in our practice due to long hours & minimal time to eat. We have ordered several different items over the past few months. Burgers, hoagies, quesadillas, granola parfaits, salads…. Everything has been sub par - not what we ordered - bacon undercooked for burgers, burger dripping in grease, quesadillas with almost no cheese or fillings, hoagies missing ingredients. We decided to pay a visit to our local Wawa on Valley Forge Rd in Lansdale PA and OMG what a joke. Poor food quality, rude and arrogant employees. Wawa you lost about 100 patrons today because we will spread the word. Quality is non existent. We will never patronize Wawa again. Filthy, dirty, poor food quantity.

Reviewed Dec. 26, 2023

Wawa manager think that people living because of WAWA. The truth is wawa lives because of people. They started mistreating customers and bullying when customers order. Stay away from this wawa business and go somewhere else.

Reviewed Dec. 2, 2023

I had it on wheat roll with honey mustard and extra mayonnaise and onions and sweet peppers and grated Parmesan cheese and spinach and it was so good and really tasty. The chicken was fresh and moist and putting my topping was good on it.

Reviewed Oct. 12, 2023

On several different occasions, my stored debit cards in the Wawa app seem to mysteriously get charged for my original charge, and then duplicate the same charge. A few days later. this is happened on more than one occasion with more than one debit card. They responded to my email complaint and said to contact my bank. I am Extremely disappointing. It seems to be going downhill in resolving their customers issues. In fact, I’ve responded to a couple other poor staff, Treatment, ordering food, and WaWa never responded at all.

Wawa Company Information