Charter Communications

Compare Cable & Satellite TV Providers

Research top Cable & Satellite TV Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

After countless hours on the phone with customer service and billing comma I was transferred unwittingly to multiple individuals. When one agent no longer wanted to speak with me or felt the conversation with you don't think they would merely have to place me on hold on which time I was transferred to someone else. Each individual argued with me over what the previous customer service or billing agent had communicated. The purpose for my call is that upon Spectrum acquisition of Time Warner, our bill increased by 35%. When I contacted them to ask why, they were rude, condescending and without thorough answers. In order to maintain my bill at the price I was paying with cable, I had to downgrade my Internet to the slowest speed, give up my DVR and disconnect cable boxes with the exception of the one in our living room.

Later that day when I turned off my television I found half of my channels were gone. I had to call back into customer service again only to find out they had downgraded me to the basic TV package and I lost all of my channels. In order to go back to the channels I once had I would have to pay an additional fee, activation cost and higher monthly premium. So despite the fact that I disconnected 3 HD cable boxes and downgraded my internet, my bills still wound up being was 20% higher than it was with Time Warner Cable.

Because we are in active duty military family and will be moving in less than a year, switching to Dish Network for AT&T Uverse is not an option as they require a minimum 2 year contract. I highly recommend anyone considering Spectrum to shop all other options and only choose Spectrum should there be none other. They are certainly different than Time Warner Cable as they claim to be, they are much, much worse.

I canceled my service in January of 2017 after years of crappy service, horrible customer service, and dissatisfaction. When I canceled, I spoke with the representative and asked to pay what I would owe, minus the equipment cost that I needed to return, which would be $39.00. I made the payment and was told that the $39 would be wiped once the equipment was returned. Great. Returned the equipment and didn't think anything else of it. Today... I got a collections letter. It is April 17th. The balance? $39.00. I am now being told that that balance wasn't, in fact, for the equipment, but an additional balance that I still owe! When asked if there was something that could be done, because this was in no way my fault, I was simply told that "This is for services, and that's something that you have to pay for."

I now have to pay this balance (which, really, isn't that much, but that's NOT the point right now) and deal with having a collections report on my credit report. They refuse to take responsibility for THEIR mistake, and won't do anything to help make it right. I'm simply being told it was an issue of miscommunication or misunderstanding... on my part. Thanks, Charter. I always knew I hated you, but today I realize just how much I LOATHE you.

Over the past 14 months, our telephone service has gone out at least 30 times. It has resulted in 4 new modems, about 12 technician visits, 12 phone calls to their Call Center and about 6 self fixes. Today was typical. The phone worked this morning but there was no dial tone this afternoon. Furthermore, as a snowbird, we wanted to suspend our service until October. Since Spectrum took over from Brighthouse, they adopted the greedy fees Charter charges meaning that instead of a one time fee of about $30 to suspend all the services, they charge $4.99 + tax per service per month or about $100 to not use the services for the six months. Plus, if we wanted to cancel services, we would have to return the Spectrum equipment requiring a one hour drive and six months later having Spectrum send a technician back to reinstall the equipment. To learn this required just over two hours on the phone speaking with Alyssa and Joseph and Linda and Roger.

They offered a small inducement to remain with them but Spectrum offers new consumer promos so it makes sense to cancel the services and receive a better monthly rate as a new consumer. The issue is returning the equipment and then Spectrum techs coming back in six months to reinstall the same equipment. Cable companies like Spectrum will eventually learn that pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered. Spectrum is a greedy hog.

Rude, unfriendly, noncompassionate, don't give a ** about their customers. Overcharged for services I don't even receive. Slow internet connection that barely works. Customer service is rude and clueless. As a company, you suck and you are a failure. Your customer rating is 99% dissatisfied with your service. Thus should bother you, but clearly it does not that you are blatantly ripping off the general public then lying about it. I would trust a serial murderer before I could trust this ** excuse for a sad company. Too bad zero stars isn't a rating because 1 star is being way too generous to these losers.

My review is about Spectrum, NOT Time Warner! I was forced to redo my package of TV and internet because they told me that 12 months had passed and I now had to use Spectrum's package plans. They tried to increase my monthly costs but I finally got someone on the line who could speak English and help me set up a new package. They dropped channels I used to get and the internet speed was a total joke! The package was for TV and internet only. They told me that with Spectrum the internet speed would be higher than Time Warner was. I had to switch out the modem I had and get a new one. After hooking up the new modem, my computer would only download at 10mbps instead of the 60 that was promised to me.

So I called them and after about an hour of them trying to fix the problem by phone they set up an appt for a tech to come out. He said there was nothing wrong with the modem and that the speed was fine. He then told me that my computer wouldn't go any faster than 10mbps because it was too old. Funny, it worked fine 2 days ago BEFORE I redid the package from Time Warner to Spectrum. Doesn't sound like it could be my computer does it? Well, here's the deal folks. If you don't have brand new computer equipment, Spectrum's supposed high speeds won't work for you! So before you sign up for this crap, do your research on other companies first and make sure you can get the speed you are paying for without having to go out and purchase and brand new computer!!

I'm now paying them for 60mbps and only getting ten and they tell me it's my computer’s problem. It's worse than having dial-up! NO, it's their equipment not mine. My computer worked fine 2 days before I changed to their modem. Time Warner's modem gave me great speed and no problems. So basically Spectrum is designed to force you to go buy new computer equipment if you want to keep them as your internet provider. What a total crock that is! Don't bother with them unless your computer is only about a year old because you won't get the high speed they tell you that you'll get. Currently searching for a new provider.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Charter Communications?

I call when my remote is unresponsive. I push a button and it doesn't work so I push it again and after a delay it sequences through two pushes. I call Customer Service and they send a stronger signal. That lasts for a few hours or days then it is on a delay again. They admit the problem is in their system, not my coaxial cable or cable box. They had me put new batteries in the remote and even sent me a new remote. The remote is obviously not going to fix a problem with the system.

I am disabled and I only get paid once a month; prior to Spectrum taking over Time Warner Cable I would call every month to make arrangements to pay my bill on the date I get paid. Spectrum refuses to accommodate my request because the Supervisor named Gus says he can't extend my payment date by 2 days. Customer Service no longer exists in the cable industry; I am so disgusted with Spectrum and their lack of accommodating customers they inherited (not earned) that I could spit fire! Now my service will be disconnected for 2 days until I'm able to pay it. I asked them to adjust my due date to my pay date and they said it can't be done. They said I would have to cancel my service, wait 30 days and reconnect it again and they still can't guarantee the due date will be the date I need.

Spectrum is the WORST of the worst! Since being with Spectrum (almost 2 months) I have had nothing but headaches with their internet service. When calling customer service I have heard every excuse possibly of why MY devices are not working properly, that it was not on their end, has been a joke. So after inquiring from trained technicians in this field, I have found out that even though customers are paying for example 60MPS, they are in fact just getting maybe 20Mps or even 30 Mps. What they are doing are leading customers to believe such by creating a locked accounts, so the customer is deceived thinking they are not sharing networks/wi-fi when in fact they are. A scam!!!

Last year I enrolled in college and we opened an Account with Spectrum so we would have the access of internet at home. Service and billing at that point was satisfactory. Roughly 4 months after we initially opened up internet services, we had a Spectrum salesman knocking on our door. He was asking about our services and of course tried selling us Cable service. I informed him my husband was at work and I wasn't going to make any decision without him. He stated he was offering a limited time kind of deal. (Cable internet phone for 100$ per month. With tax 117$ roughly... Free cable for 30 days. DECIDE YOU DON'T WANT IT. THEY WILL CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION AND PICK UP EQUIPMENT WITH NO ADDED FEES.) Accepting his offer ultimately was cheaper than it would be normally.

He came back the next day and we made the MISTAKE of accepting his offer. Mind you amidst the conversation he stressed that there would be ABSOLUTELY NO INSTALLATION FEES whether we kept the free trial or not. It was a too good to be true offer. We did inform him we were moving to a different side of town in few weeks. Ultimately... Long story short... We were charged $300 for cable and internet installation. Called to complain and got nowhere. Out of 5 customer service reps a lady actually told us THE SALES REPS CAN SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT TO GET US SUBSCRIBED!!! Didn't get the deal and when I stated I'm cancelling she replied that no matter what, there's always an installation fee, trial or not!!! I had the sales rep personal card. Called him even. Nobody would transfer us to his superior nor the big boss of Spectrum.

We ended up keeping the bundled package for several months at 150$ month and we CONSTANTLY CALLED ABOUT blotchy service, dropped internet, ** HD!!! We've never received any kind of discount or reduced charges. Happy to be switching to another provider... We weren't born yesterday Charter... GET YOUR ** STRAIGHT AND STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE. $300 installation is in collection still. Good luck trying to get us to pay it!!! Absolutely pissed in Wisconsin.

We have tried AT&T including DirecTV and Spectrum. Cable companies are apparently just poor service providers by nature. AT&T is corrupt and always has been. They sent a fast talking young woman to the home of my aging parents and swindled them into a 2 year contract devoid of any channels that interested them, with poor cable TV and internet service that required numerous calls for assistance. Then we tried Spectrum for them. It's much more expensive and the channel lineup is not any better than AT&T's. The internet just absolutely is terrible, slow, problems with streaming video and sound. This is not new technology. Why is it so hard to get a quality product with customer oriented service? I think cable providers are all lawyers who know nothing about technology except that they can dupe us into paying huge money for equally huge frustration. Or maybe they're all Russian or Chinese or Indian hackers.

This company is so awful and deceitful. They were purchased by Time Warner where I live and my only option. They called and asked me to stay with them and offered what sounded like a great deal. On a recorded line I was first told that my bill would go up by about $25/month. I said that was not an option and I needed to disconnect my services. After over an hour the representative told me that they could give everything I had before plus better Internet for only $8/month more than I paid before. I agreed stating that I would not accept a decrease in Internet speed and there were certain channels I had to have. I listed them and the rep said that would all be part of the package.

About a week after installation I discovered that my Internet connection was slower and a little spotty. I called and complained. I was told that they had made a mistake and everything would be fixed. Later I noticed that my DVR did not record. They said that it needed to be reset and was coded incorrectly. A few days after that I noticed that my WIFI was not working. I called and was told that WIFI needed a router, not just the "free" modem, and that would be an extra $5/month. I declined and got my own modem/router.

A week later my Smart TV would no longer play videos. It kept saying it was buffering. I checked my Internet speed and it was only 64 mbps, with my previous company it had been 100. Apparently, it was too slow to play videos now! I wasn't even using any other devices at the time! I called Spectrum again and I was told it would cost $40/more per month to have that speed! When I complained that I was quoted about $77/month for the same, if not better, than what I had before they said my current bill was about $150/month! I was shocked! I told them on a recorded line I was told my bill would be half that and my package would be much better than my previous one with Time Warner! They acted like they had no idea what I was talking about! So, after 30 minutes I lost several channels and got my bill back down.

A couple of days later I realized that one of the channels I had insisted upon was not available to me. I called again and explained everything all over. After that conversation, they told me the only way they could help me was to raise my bill! I hate Spectrum. I will tell everyone how awful they are. If I can find another option for TV and Internet I will drop them. I plan to report them to the BBB and contact their administration.

They raised my bill twice in the past two months. Called to ask what they could do. Nothing. You have to go to the retailer to haggle with them, no thanks. They said they are playing hardball right now because they can. Somebody stop this nonsense. Very big crooks!!!

During the transition from Time Warner Cable to Spectrum my monthly payment did not show up on my bill. I called Spectrum and they stated to take my bank statement to my local customer service center that showed the payment and they would take care of it. I did that. The customer service rep placed a credit on my bill after reviewing my statement. The following month I received a collection notice for the same amount. I again went to the customer service center. The rep there told me that for some reason corporate office reversed the credit and he did not know why.

I called Spectrum and spoke to a supervisor. He stated I needed to appease their bank collections department. Basically they would make me jump through more hoops hoping I would eventually give up. I decided to just pay the amount to avoid collections. To make matters worse he charged me a $5.00 "convenience" fee. I cancelled my services and will never use them again. They were willing to lose a customer for life for $50.00.

We just received our first Spectrum bill. The only services we use Time Warner Cable (TWC - now Spectrum) for are internet and phone, as we prefer DirecTV for television services. I would bundle service with Direct, however their internet service is not fast enough. Through TWC, we paid $68.98/month. On our new bill for the exact same services, we are being charged $93.94! There are no late fees, just a service fee hike! We will now be canceling our home phone as we both have cells. I kept the home phone because it was cheap enough and it keeps telemarketers off of our cells; not anymore I guess. But even canceling that only saves us $20/month towards the $35 price hike and we'll still be out an additional $15. A warning letter would have been nice, but either way, I feel this is a pretty steep price hike for the two services we have. I guess we'll also be searching for a new internet provider!

Been a loyal customer of Time Warner. Now since Spectrum take over, they jack up my rates. Tried to reason with them but won't budge. They told me to remove my landline to lower my bill. But I am old school, so I did take out my phone number from them & transferred it to OOMA company. Much cheaper than them. Now I am contemplating in transferring my TV to another provider like AT&T or DirecTV? Probably keep the internet only. The only thing will send a message to them - is a mass migration away from them (Spectrum). They advertise a teaser rate of $29.99 to attract new customer but driving away faithful old customers by jacking up their rates - which is a good business strategy?

Tom Rutledge, the huge number of complaints on this website are simply embarrassing to you and your company. Your silly ads about it being a "new day" with Spectrum are a laugh. Will you take a look at all these dissatisfied customers? Are you going to continue to ignore them? FYI, Tom Rutledge is the CEO of this terrible business... formally known as Charter now known as Spectrum. He told the L. A. Times on October 4, 2016 that Spectrum will be less flexible than Time Warner was in offering price cuts to customers who threatened to take their business elsewhere. Well, Tom, I think you are about to learn something about the free enterprise system and something called competition.

I have been a Time Warner customer for years (both residential and business). The "new day, the fresh beginning" by Spectrum was to substantially increase my bill for the same services provided by Time Warner. When I called the "retention department," I was told by the agent that she could help me by cutting out 75 channels on my cable and increasing the fee above what Time Warner charged for all of the channels. I told her that it was unacceptable and told her that I may have to switch to AT&T U-Verse. She responded, "We don't price match AT&T."

Well, AT&T here I come. I want no part of company who thinks that they can come into an area and try to bully customers around. Because of the large number of complaints from Time Warner customers, Spectrum will begin to falter as customers stream off to other providers. Tom Rutledge, you should be ashamed and horrified to read all of these complaints against your business. You can arrogantly continue to ignore them but your company will pay a price as AT&T and others erode your customer base and revenues began to fall and, eventually, erode confidence in your ability to lead a major corporation.

I never had issues with our internet under Bright House but as soon as it switched to Spectrum it's sucked. The internet speed has slowed way down. There's always an issue! Customer service sucks and they are way overpriced!! Would never recommend... I thought we were supposed to have an open market with several competitors to get the best deals. However we only have a couple crappy overpriced choices!! So we're forced to choose, very very unhappy!! Something needs to be done.

Spectrum has recently performed a takeover of Brighthouse cable company in the Brevard County and central Florida area. Their offered service was based on previous contract pricing with a moderate increase. We talked directly with a representative on the telephone and were quoted a price. There was an additional $10 service fee to have a guy come to the house and replace the modem (lame for the service performed, took less than 5 minutes). A fixed price was quoted and the agent stated there would likely be an increase every year (not sure I understood that but they had no reason to offer for the upcharge when asked why).

It's the 3rd month in and they have already raised the rate. Another telephone call was made and there was no reason given except that they could and did. I see they rate themselves pretty high in customer service on their internet ads. I should say so since they treat themselves pretty good. Too bad we don't have real competition in this area because we would dump them for sure. 1 Star was given because there is nothing lower...

BrightHouse, Spectrum, Charter Communications??? I was a Brighthouse customer and recently got introduced to Spectrum who recently purchased Brighthouse, I called looking to get an upgrade for my system and was given an appointment to have a service tech stop by the following day. The appointment was from between the hours of 2-4 PM, about 10 minutes prior I received a call that the tech was running late and would be there between the hours of 4-6 PM. At 10 minutes prior to 6 PM I received another call tech was tied up and would not be able to make the call on this day. Rescheduled for the following day 12 noon - 2 PM still waiting for Tech.

My question, is this the only Tech they have at Spectrum? Brighthouse was way better on their response. I mean who are we paying all this money to. You would think with the money we pay for cable service we would all have or own tech assigned to each of us. Corporate guys stop taking all the money and leaving your customers waiting, hire some techs and put the money back in to the company and help stimulate the economy???

Sitting watching TV the other night I ran into a Spectrum commercial. The commercial showed a family man getting up early in the morning even before the Sun rise, kissing his family goodbye and driving in to work through the pouring rain, jumping in to his Spectrum truck and driving for hours to arrive at a customer's house, where they were just rising to meet them and take care of their Spectrum needs! "Is this the guy I am waiting FOR???"

We've had TWC like everyone else for years. Every year the same thing, promotion ends, they put you on a slightly higher priced promo with better internet speeds... Eventually we ran out of promo's and stopped upgrading and were paying $45 a month for 25 mbps and we bought our own modem to lose the rental fee which would have put us at $53ish. We WERE NOT under a promotion of any kind. Spectrum insists that we were and uses that as justification to hike our bill. We didn't choose Spectrum but their customer service treats you like an idiot because you don't want their single tier 60 mbps internet. Not all that long ago I had Road Runner internet for $15 a month! Whatever happened to that? IT'S CALLED MONOPOLY FOLKS. There is no competition, they can charge whatever they want.

The salesperson, the tech, the customer service, the supervisor, everyone I have dealt with at this company has been unpleasant. Reviews for Charter by consumers are at 1 Star. Reviews for Charter by their OWN EMPLOYEES are 2 Stars. The degraded quality starts at the top and the consumers are left to deal with the consequences. I have had Comcast (Xfinity), DirecTV, WindStream, and have never had problems like I have had with Charter. From service being extremely slow, to tv channels going out, to bills raising with no notice, I have finally cut my ties with this company. Xfinity came out and installed service the same day I cancelled Charter. I am paying 40% less, receive 50+ more tv channels, and the speed of my D/L connection is 65 Mbps. With Charter, I was lucky to receive 30 Mbps on a good day. Shop around, not all cable companies are out to screw the consumer, but Charter definitely is. The reviews speak for themselves.

Terrible On Demand compared to all our services in Fl. Turns out, all the channels we paid for are just the same channels repeated 3 times. Also, anything we try to watch On Demand freezes constantly either visually or sound or both. Also, DVR capabilities don't even compare to our service in FL.

I can't get most of TV shows On Demand for up to a week later from airing, sometimes longer, sometimes never. Some shows you can watch online for free but I shouldn't have to. I NEVER had this problem with COMCAST. Comcast is cheaper and 100 times better. Charter are falsifying commercials stating you can watch favorite TV shows On Demand. Well, you CAN'T! I will be so glad when my contract ends. On Demand sucks. I can't get Comcast yet but I will be switching to AT&T in August. Their internet is only half the speed of Comcast too.

Rate increase on bill twice. When Brighthouse was first reporting being bought out here in FL. Spectrum/charter said there would be no increase in rates. When I paid for my internet w/ Brighthouse it was not a special promotion for my 300 Mbps, it was my standard rate I'd been paying for several years. When Spectrum took over they sent a letter saying my previous cost was a special promotion and that it was going up $20 a month. Well jump ahead another 2 months and they are saying this again and raising the rate $40 more per month next month saying same thing in letter sent. And the customer service is no help and sticking to this narrative. This price gouging is out of hand. I am now looking elsewhere for my internet because the first increase just put me in line with other services at same. Now it costs more than others.

I had Time Warner for about 2 years before SPECTRUM cable took over. I had a few issues with Time Warner when I first had it installed but they handle it professionally and were very nice and even took money off my next 3 months of bills because of the issue. Now every month SPECTRUM and their customer service acts like I should be grateful they even talk to me and I should be happy I have service through them. I have never been treated this way from company I do businesses with and it's every time I talk to them not just one person or once it's every time. It's like they're told to be rude and not care about the customer and see how many customers they can run off each day. I know that's not true but it feels that way every time I call them.

I had WOW for 10 years and will be going back to them. Only reason I left WOW was because at the time Time Warner had a really good deal and I never done businesses with them so I gave them a try. For the same service WOW is at 75.99 and SPECTRUM IS AT 125.99 AND ONLY ONE TV WOW is 3 TVs. I know WOW is for 12 months but you don’t switch cable companies every other month so the 12 month plan is no big deal to me and that is Spectrum reason they say there is 125.99.

I looked up the plans when I was on the phone with SPECTRUM AND IT WAS 89.00. SO I asked WHY IS IT NOT 89.00. THEY SAID IT'S BECAUSE I AM A OLD CUSTOMER AND THAT'S ONLY FOR NEW CUSTOMERS AND THEY DON'T CARE THAT THE OTHER CABLE Companies are less. So anyone thinking about Spectrum please don't do it if you can get WOW in your city or town. Call them first or anyone else besides Spectrum. I am not saying WOW is the best. It's just the best cable deal and company around me at this time and I would bet any cable company besides SPECTRUM WOULD BE BETTER. So if you are a customer of theirs already you don't get the deal that is on their webpage. It's sad they treat customers after they get them like this.

I called Spectrum formerly Time Warner 3 times about why my bill has gone up $30. They stated it was due to being out of a contract. I asked if they could get me into a package deal for the same price. They stated the package I currently have is going for $40 more. Each person told me I had a different package. One said I have 70 channels on my plan another stated I have 200+ and another stated I have 200+ with movie channels included. They have no clue what they are talking about. I asked for a lower package deal which means I would have to downgrade my TV and internet. I currently have 200 mbps which is slow as it is now they want me to downgrade to 100 mbps to get a lower price, and my bill still would be higher than what I was paying.

I asked to speak with a manager twice and they sent me over to the same supervisor. She was very unhelpful. She stated there is nothing they can do and that the system codes would not allow them to give any other package deals or discounts. She wouldn't even take $5 off my bill, unbelievable. I thought Time Warner was bad, Spectrum is worse. They don't work with you. Their prices are higher for low quality and less for your money. I was hoping Spectrum would prove to be as good as they say they are but they FAILED. I can't even go elsewhere because unfortunately they are the only provider in my area. Spectrum you are useless and a horrible company. How do you people live with yourselves!!!

Bill keeps going up. A lot of channels missing. Have to reset the cable boxes on a regular basis. I don't understand how a company this bad can stay in business. IT IS A RIP OFF! This should be illegal!

It is the worst internet provider I have ever had. They run diagnostics and fix it but it takes an hour or more to fix and it only lasts a week. You're constantly calling in to get it fixed. THE WORST INTERNET PROVIDER EVER!!

Statements are not correct. I am being overcharged. Since Spectrum took over Bright House, Customer service reps are trained to be rude. Bright House reps were gracious and accommodating. I will have my condo complex look into changing all 300 unit cable service.

I was a Time Warner subscriber and they were purchased by Charter Spectrum in my area. I received a mailer, addressed to me by name, that stated they were offering a special rate for Time Warner customers. It listed the level of services I was now using. The letter offered higher speed internet, more channel selection and home phone for the price of $89.97, or $30 off my current services. I called to redeem the offer only to be told that the offer was for new subscribers only. Nowhere was that stated in the letter, and they obviously already knew I was a Time Warner subscriber. The person to whom I spoke would not allow me to speak to her supervisor. I went to their website, but found no way to contact the company to file a complaint, so I went to their Facebook page and messaged them. The person that answered my message made no effort to resolve the situation.

I filed complaints with the FCC and my State Attorney General. The day I received notice that those agencies had sent notice to Spectrum that a complaint had been filed, I received a call and the representative told me he would honor the $89.97 price for me, but taxes and fees would bring that price to $107.97. I had already signed with AT&T.

A few days later, I received the same exact mailer from Spectrum. I received a third one today. I also heard from the Attorney General's office that Spectrum had responded to my complaint. Sally **, paralegal, explained that their customer rep did not do a very good job in helping me understand that the $89.97 price was a promotional for new subscribers only. Essentially she called me stupid. I reiterate, nowhere in that mailing did it state that the price was just for new subscriptions. Who exactly is the stupid party here? And they proved their stupidity in triplicate by sending me two more identical mailers. I thought bait and switch was illegal.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded in 1993, Charter became a Fortune 500 company in 2001 and serves more than 6 million customers nationwide. The company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.

• Tiered bundle pricing: Consumers can add extra channels to their package, as desired, with three tiered options along with bundled Internet and telephone service. Plans range from 125 to more than 200 channels.
  • Fiber available: Customers in select areas can use fiber connections for extra high-speed Internet.
  • No contracts: Consumers are not required to sign a contract for the company's bundled services, and they can stop using the service at any time.
  • Free HD: Customers receive access to more than 200 HD channels for free.
  • Large volume of on-demand programming: Charter offers a high volume of on-demand content, with more than 10,000 titles.
  • Best for Television fans who watch a range of programs, households on a budget and customers with special interests.

Compare Cable & Satellite TV Providers