Accredited Partner

Conversational Receptionists

Conversational Receptionists
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.61/5

One of the only answering services to offer a full 30 day free trial, Conversational is a top-rated answering service and virtual receptionist provider in North America.

For the last 14 years, Conversational has provided companies with low-cost, professional call answering services to ensure their clients are taken care of. Serving a variety of businesses, including attorneys, accountants, small businesses, real estate agencies, medical practitioners, insurance groups and more, our team is experienced and dedicated to making our service fit your needs.

There are three service plans to choose from or simply tell us your needs and we will work with you to create a customized plan. Call today for a 30-day risk-free trial!

Conversational Receptionists Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Conversational Receptionists?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Conversational?

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I used Liveanswer.com before and I thought I would get a good feel because they got a lot of technology on their website, but it’s lacking something. On the other hand, Conversational’s website had a smooth and streamlined look that enticed me about wanting to find out more. It looked very professional and I used the virtual assistant. Once the calls come in, they email and I’d checked them. It was very helpful in returning calls to my clients. I love how Conversational performed and helped us out in checking the messages that come in. They did an excellent job.

I loved them to the point where I want to sign up and the rep I spoke with told me that there are some discounts, so it’s something I definitely wanna do. Everything worked out and it was definitely a smooth experience. These guys exceeded any of my expectations and I enjoyed having Conversational Receptionists as an extension of us. I would easily recommend them to anyone.

Hello David,
We are very happy to hear we exceeded your expectations. Ensuring your calls are fielded and routed to your specifications are of upmost importance to us.Thank you kindly for sharing your review.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

A doctor that I work with found Conversational Receptionists online and he wanted me to check into it. From reading on their website, things looked pretty good and we thought we’d give it a try. It also helped that they have a month trial period. They handle incoming calls for new patients potentially calling in. It was difficult to get up at first though. We did a couple of test calls and a couple of the girls had botched it. They didn’t get the doctor’s name right and they couldn’t even pronounce the Scionti Prostate Center. We weren't past a few things, so I understood that there’d be a little bit of a start-up issue.

One time when I called in and they answered the phone, I said that I was looking for more information and they said, “Nobody is here to help you at this point.” We don’t wanna hear that but we worked through it with one of the managers and that got straightened out. Still, I feel that they didn’t get trained properly upfront. We’ll do a couple other test calls just to make sure that everybody is on board. But, overall, Conversational is pretty good. With any type of call system like what they have, it takes a little while to learn certain things and that’s just part of it.

Hello Ron ,
We appreciate your feedback and are very sorry to hear of the start up issues you encountered with name pronunciation and call handling. We are happy to have had the opportunity to finely tune your information to better meet your needs as this is the key to the best call handling and also the best thing about the free trial period is it offers you to make the changes and revisions to create the best call handling for your business without the worry of a bill. Working with out clients to create the best service is #1 to us.

~The Conversational Team

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Conversational has been my "receptionist" for over 2 years, and they are wonderful! Their receptionists are great with my callers, and often go above and beyond my expectations. They are great at handling different types of phone calls, and support is VERY responsive when I've emailed with questions. I'm a one-person business; having Conversational handle my calls and schedule clients on my online calendar allows me more time that I can spend face to face with my clients. They are the absolute best, and my secret weapon!

Conversational Receptionists response
Thank you so much for your kind words Maria. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us, we work hard to meet our clients expectations. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to many more years with you and continuing to be your Secret Weapon

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I heard good things about Conversational Receptionists from the people in a Facebook group. Their prices were within what I was looking to spend so I got their service. They answer calls for my company during the day and they have been very responsive whenever I have a support issue. Since partnering with Conversational Receptionists, I got additional clients.

Kevin,

It's great to hear that our virtual receptionists have been a notable factor in growing your business - congratulations on your recent growth! We take so much pride in a job well done and we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how using our services has worked for you. We are so grateful for your review and it's a pleasure to work with you.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Conversational has been wonderful and we love them. A friend of mine had recommended trying a receptionist service. We were gonna use Ruby Receptionists but then I saw Conversational and they had a 30-day free. We decided to give the 30-day a try, and we were super impressed with their service. With Conversational, we’re not losing calls like we were before. We were too busy to keep up. In our business, if we don’t answer the call right away, there are a hundred other pest control companies that are ready to take the call. By the time we call the customers back, they were already gone. We hired our own office person but we’re paying Conversational a quarter of the cost of what we’re paying to have someone actually live in an office answering phones. So, there’s a big financial difference.

The Conversational team has been great. I don’t usually ever have to talk to them, which I like. I send them an email and ask them about some things. In one of the holidays, they’re open, we are closed and I wanna inform the customer that we wouldn’t be open. Within the hour, somebody from Conversational always responds back and they’ve already taken care of it. I like the detail when people call in and they make the emails simple. They have the caller name, their email, their specific directory and what they’re looking for.

My customers’ feedback has been great. They love Conversational. When I talk to my customers, they tell me that they feel like that the people they talk to are in our office working and that they represent themselves as if they were one of our employees. I like that there are four or five different receptionists that stay with the calls. It’s not a new person all the time. I feel like they get more accustomed to what the customers may be asking for in our line of work. So, that helps too.

Sean,

Reviews like yours really make our day! We are so thrilled that you chose our service over Ruby and we are even more happy that your happy with that decision! A lot of our clients come to us after a long struggle with missing calls or using an expensive answering service that didn't pan out. We're here to help make businesses more responsive and professional by ensuring a friendly voice is always there to pick up the phone. We're glad your clients see our efforts in representing your company well enough that they think they're talking to a receptionist who works in your office.
Thanks for your feedback and we hope to continue working with you!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I'm impressed with Conversational Receptionists. Everyone’s so friendly and on top of their game. They get our messages to us pretty quickly so we're happy.

They take care of our after-hours calls. We used to have a problem with who it would get directed to, like it would be going to the wrong person but I haven’t seen that happen with these guys.

Our clients seem happier because the messages are getting put through properly and we’re able to return calls more efficiently. I’m not hearing clients say, “I tried to call 10 times and we didn’t hear back." Moreover, the reps at Conversation were very pleasant and even humorous at times. We’ve gotten to know each other because of the quick conversations before they transfer the calls. They get me. There’s a good three or four reps that I know are pretty routine calling in and there’s also some new ones or some that I only get a little bit every now and then. Alan, the owner of the firm who found them has been satisfied with them as well.

Autumn,

Thanks so much for your review of Conversational. Many of our clients come to us after having an off/bad experience with other virtual receptionist or call answering providers. We pay attention to what our clients say and do our best to differentiate our service from the competition. We're happy to be part of your team and thrilled you, your staff, and the owner of your firm is satisfied. We're proud to serve your business.

Looking forward to your continued business and success.

~ Conversational Team

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

Conversational handles the phone calls for us and they also work with our schedules. They have our calendars and they have access if somebody calls and they need to schedule, adjust, or remove an appointment. We got a big window which is 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Any calls afterward go to an automated voicemail. So far, partnering with them has been great. Before we had them, my other partner and I tried to answer the phones and deal with callers, and at the same time, deal with everything else. Now, we know everyone who calls is gonna get a professional person on the phone. Conversational is gonna be able to direct the call appropriately. If they can’t get through to us, they'll put them in our voicemail. They email it to us.

So far, we've had fantastic interactions with the Conversational team. We send them an email if we need them to call out and try to schedule an appointment with somebody. Other than that, we had a bit of a challenge getting our telephone number ported to them, because we had an unusual system before. We used an app called Sideline and we tried to figure out how were we gonna accomplish porting the number from Sideline over to Conversational. They were with us every step of the way. They helped us as much as they could as far as getting that port completed. They were great in helping us during the transition period.

Conversational Receptionists response
Thank you for leaving us such great feedback! We are happy that using our virtual receptionist service has been a pleasant experience thus far for you and your partner. It's always great to hear that our service is proving to be valuable and beneficial to our clients & of course It was our pleasure supporting you during your porting process. Again, we appreciate your comments and look forward to continuing to serve you!

-The Conversational Team

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

We use Conversational Receptionists' basic service, the virtual assistance answering, and it's a reliable service once it is established. We chose the company mainly for the price and then we set the service up. It was kind of a plug-and-play once we got our account established and it's been positive for our business. It adds a professional presentation to a small business and that is its biggest virtue.

Scott,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It's awesome to hear that Conversational is aiding in your professional presentation. We are pleased to hear that you're finding our answering service to be a useful, beneficial tool for your business. We're here to give our clients that extra flexibility while cutting costs. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better. We look forward to continuing to be part of your team!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

When I couldn't answer the phones, we needed somebody to be able to do my job, which is to learn the product line on my website and be able to answer any questions and do follow-up without me. So, we got Conversational Receptionists' service. At first, I really didn't know how they worked, but we used them for all the calls and follow-ups. Initially, we heard about Conversational in 2016 and we liked them because they are in Canada and our customers in the US really liked it. Conversational could understand our customers and their mindset.

Their reps were really nice, always very professional, and friendly, which I really liked about them. They were able to close sales, too. It was cool that they were able to go to our website, look at our products, and answer questions about the products. They went the extra mile with the customers as well, which was really awesome, so we didn't lose sales. Plus, they did all the sales talking.

As a phone answering company, Conversational was great. The only thing is that when they would send me an email, it took a day. And I stopped using them because they didn't really answer emails. We started the second company and we used Conversational when we first started up. But now, we've decided to let Conversational go and we've hired somebody to start answering calls and do my job.

Conversational's reps were supposed to be part of our company and the customers would get upset if they didn't answer. Conversational's reps also sent me messages, but sometimes, the customers would get frustrated if they didn't understand that it was the app. I live in Thailand, so there is a time difference, and I can't be up in the middle of the night. I would log off at 12 AM my time and transfer over to Conversational, then I'd be asleep. If the customer had a question, I wouldn't get back to them until the next day in the morning. Also, I had one issue when our file wasn't updated and our customer was given incorrect information. When I finally spoke to them on the phone, they were really nice about it and apologized for the miscommunication. Despite all that, partnering with Conversational was great.

Julianna,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy to hear that you've had a great experience with us. Our receptionists go above and beyond to ensure they have all the information needed to handle your calls professionally. Having good communication with clients is always our goal. One thing we pride ourselves on and take seriously is the way our receptionists treat our client's callers. Being professional, warm, and friendly is absolutely necessary to provide the most engaging customer experience on the phone. We wish you all the best in your business! Thanks again for your feedback.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: June 2, 2018

I use Conversational for answering calls and booking when I'm not available. Conversational has given me peace of mind that I don't have to feel like I am missing a bunch of phone calls. Their team has always been very sweet and very helpful. And I haven't had anybody rude. Had a couple of little hiccups where they have been scheduling things a little bit wrong but it's been fine. They're easy to work with and they really make my life easier.

Anita,

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review. Conversational is pleased we are able to give you that peace of mind knowing we are backing you up so you never miss a call. We are happy to hear you feel our team is sweet and helpful and that they make your life easier. This is exactly what we want our clients to feel. Thank you again for your feedback, your comments are much appreciated.

Conversational Receptionists Company Information