It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.60/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

One of the only answering services to offer a full 30 day free trial, Conversational is a top-rated answering service and virtual receptionist provider in North America.

For the last 14 years, Conversational has provided companies with low-cost, professional call answering services to ensure their clients are taken care of. Serving a variety of businesses, including attorneys, accountants, small businesses, real estate agencies, medical practitioners, insurance groups and more, our team is experienced and dedicated to making our service fit your needs.

There are three service plans to choose from or simply tell us your needs and we will work with you to create a customized plan. Call today for a 30-day risk-free trial!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

140 Conversational Receptionists Consumer Reviews

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I had been using Ruby and it was phenomenally expensive as well as they weren’t following instructions. I was paying an arm and a leg and not getting what I wanted. I signed up online with Conversational and then I talked to somebody briefly over the phone for a follow up. They’ve done what I’ve asked them to do and for any issues that I have had, they have been resolved right away. I like the ease of price and I get what I pay for. I’ve been happy with Conversational and I would recommend them.

Hello David,

We are so happy to hear you have found a better fit for your business and Conversational is happy to be able to provide you with this. Custom Call handling we believe is the key to a great virtual reception service.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

The other company I used before is kicking Conversational's butt in a lot of ways as far as technology, infrastructure, having an app in place and giving me tons of information about each call. The other company is also friendlier. Conversational Receptionists could make appointments, but it is not worth losing clients for because they are not friendly and not really very helpful. So they should tell their receptionists to smile when they pick up the phone. That’s something they all should know. I’m sure they would be great for somebody else’s business but personally I was not satisfied with them.

Hello Channing ,

We are very sad to hear your feedback. We do love our Boutique and Specialty service clients and we definitely understand being knowledgeable on all the in's and outs of their business or particular services can be challenging but we do strive to work with our clients to better train our reception teams to provide personalized information to your callers.
In great future news Conversational is in the final stages of adding more client friendly features as well as an App in the coming new Year.
Thank you for your feedback as always this helps us build a better Service.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Conversational has been my "receptionist" for over 2 years, and they are wonderful! Their receptionists are great with my callers, and often go above and beyond my expectations. They are great at handling different types of phone calls, and support is VERY responsive when I've emailed with questions. I'm a one-person business; having Conversational handle my calls and schedule clients on my online calendar allows me more time that I can spend face to face with my clients. They are the absolute best, and my secret weapon!

Conversational Receptionists response
Thank you so much for your kind words Maria. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us, we work hard to meet our clients expectations. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to many more years with you and continuing to be your Secret Weapon

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I heard good things about Conversational Receptionists from the people in a Facebook group. Their prices were within what I was looking to spend so I got their service. They answer calls for my company during the day and they have been very responsive whenever I have a support issue. Since partnering with Conversational Receptionists, I got additional clients.

Kevin,

It's great to hear that our virtual receptionists have been a notable factor in growing your business - congratulations on your recent growth! We take so much pride in a job well done and we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how using our services has worked for you. We are so grateful for your review and it's a pleasure to work with you.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I'm impressed with Conversational Receptionists. Everyone’s so friendly and on top of their game. They get our messages to us pretty quickly so we're happy.

They take care of our after-hours calls. We used to have a problem with who it would get directed to, like it would be going to the wrong person but I haven’t seen that happen with these guys.

Our clients seem happier because the messages are getting put through properly and we’re able to return calls more efficiently. I’m not hearing clients say, “I tried to call 10 times and we didn’t hear back." Moreover, the reps at Conversation were very pleasant and even humorous at times. We’ve gotten to know each other because of the quick conversations before they transfer the calls. They get me. There’s a good three or four reps that I know are pretty routine calling in and there’s also some new ones or some that I only get a little bit every now and then. Alan, the owner of the firm who found them has been satisfied with them as well.

Autumn,

Thanks so much for your review of Conversational. Many of our clients come to us after having an off/bad experience with other virtual receptionist or call answering providers. We pay attention to what our clients say and do our best to differentiate our service from the competition. We're happy to be part of your team and thrilled you, your staff, and the owner of your firm is satisfied. We're proud to serve your business.

Looking forward to your continued business and success.

~ Conversational Team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Conversational?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

We use Conversational Receptionists' basic service, the virtual assistance answering, and it's a reliable service once it is established. We chose the company mainly for the price and then we set the service up. It was kind of a plug-and-play once we got our account established and it's been positive for our business. It adds a professional presentation to a small business and that is its biggest virtue.

Scott,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It's awesome to hear that Conversational is aiding in your professional presentation. We are pleased to hear that you're finding our answering service to be a useful, beneficial tool for your business. We're here to give our clients that extra flexibility while cutting costs. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better. We look forward to continuing to be part of your team!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: June 2, 2018

I use Conversational for answering calls and booking when I'm not available. Conversational has given me peace of mind that I don't have to feel like I am missing a bunch of phone calls. Their team has always been very sweet and very helpful. And I haven't had anybody rude. Had a couple of little hiccups where they have been scheduling things a little bit wrong but it's been fine. They're easy to work with and they really make my life easier.

Anita,

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review. Conversational is pleased we are able to give you that peace of mind knowing we are backing you up so you never miss a call. We are happy to hear you feel our team is sweet and helpful and that they make your life easier. This is exactly what we want our clients to feel. Thank you again for your feedback, your comments are much appreciated.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I live in the Virgin Islands and I was trying to find the most cost-effective way for my business transferring calls. Google put me in touch with Conversational Receptionists and it has been very good ever since. They've been handling all my calls well and anything that I need. They updated everything as far as my cards like how I want things to be answered and they implemented things right away. I haven't had any issues on my end. Everything is smooth.

They also screen calls. They give some information about the membership to people, how many events in one call and they could answer a simple question, and I don't have to attend to them. It helped me with more of my time. I could allocate my time into more important things than answering the calls or just mainly focus on the important calls. And It made my business look more like a unit and a well-rounded business and not too much like a one-man operation. It has overall been very nice and I would definitely recommend them. It's a very great service to any business.

Sherene,

We really appreciate your 5-star review of Conversational! We're really pleased that you've been satisfied with our services. Our main priority is making it easier for our clients to run their businesses and allow them to focus on the important things like you mentioned. We really enjoy working with you and your callers and appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: May 29, 2018

I was familiar with Ruby Receptionists which was a name that was going around. Still, I found that Conversational's prices were more competitive and that they were a better fit. With them, I get the calls from the receptionist. They screen some calls. I requested that if courts, judges or a potential client was calling, that they go ahead and put them through. Otherwise, if it was an existing client or telemarketer, I requested the receptionist to put the call to email or voicemail.

While I haven't received any comments or compliments from clients, the whole idea with me partnering up with Conversational was that it would look more professional and that it would be as if I had somebody at the office answering the phones even if I went out. Also, I don't have to pay for a full-time employee to do that.

However, In my first month, Conversational had me at 94 minutes and I'm on a 100-minute package. I was surprised at how quickly I got to 94 minutes but have not exceeded that amount. Still, I got my recent bill and it was at my basic monthly bill. Having conversational has worked for me so far price-wise so I've been very happy.

Hello Kevin,

Your 5* review is much appreciated! To hear you believe Conversational is a better fit for your company then other competitors is the best compliment ever! Our competitive prices and top notch customer service is what sets us apart from other competitors. I'm happy to hear you are on a plan that is working for you and that our service has improved your overall professional look for the better of your company. Let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better.

Original review: May 24, 2018

Conversational advertised that all of their receptionists are North American. Because we want our clients to feel like we are right here in the office, it's really important that it sounded like somebody was from our part of the country, and that's one of the reasons why I went with Conversational. Having them is helping us to make it seem like our office is open for longer than it is. We are in and out a lot and I don't want clients to feel like we're closing down when we're not on the phone. Anytime I need something changed, I've been able to send an email to them and they respond within an hour or so, and they immediately change the account. They're really responsive.

I did a couple of test calls and the receptionist was very nice. There are no background waves, and it sounded like it was just somebody in our office. And if one person doesn't follow-up with me, usually there are at least two people that follow up, which is amazing. They'll do that at 7 o'clock at night, so they're a really good company. I haven't had Conversational for very long but I'm very impressed with them. They're extremely efficient, courteous and they get the job done, and the price is very reasonable.

Elizabeth,

Thank you for leaving us some excellent feedback! We are happy that using our virtual receptionist service has been a pleasant experience for you and that you've found our team to be friendly. Personalizing and customizing our answering service for clients is part of what makes us stand out in the call answering industry. And as you mentioned, the result is that many callers assume our receptionists are right there in the office with you! We are thrilled to be part of your team and look forward to continuing to work together.

Conversational Receptionists Company Information