4.7/5 (240 ratings)

About Nexa

Nexa (formerly Answer 1) is a leading technology-enabled virtual receptionist provider that is committed to helping businesses grow. Our receptionists are highly-trained and placed into industry specific teams to better serve your business and clients. Available 24/7/365, we provide call answering services, lead qualification and appointment scheduling, emergency dispatching, enhanced customer support and more. Our mobile app and desktop portal provide real-time access to business-critical data, allowing you to make sound decisions on the move. Nexa exists to help businesses grow!

Nexa Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nexa?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nexa?

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I filled out a referral form and I said what I needed on a website which suggested Answer 1. I like their lower cost than the other one that was recommended and then, I liked them once I called. We had a complex situation but we have worked out all the kinks. For the last week, things have been going smoothly. I usually send an email if I have something slight that needs to be changed in the script and I get a reply back. I don't always get a call back right away if I call but there's an opportunity to make an appointment. So, if I really need to talk to them, I can put myself on the calendar of Athena, the rep who has been handling our account for three months.

We use the virtual reception service. Also, they help with scheduling on my calendar for patients. Since having Answer 1, we don't lose many people anymore. The biggest impact is people get some satisfaction of interacting with someone, instead of not getting a callback. We're returning calls faster and there's a script that can answer a lot of questions. A lot of people will wonder about insurance and that'll be their main question or if there is availability and they get that question answered right away. So then, they don't sit around waiting for a call. They can move on to somebody else. My experience with Answer 1 was very positive. The rep even visited my website and she said some nice things about it which made me feel good.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

My company is happy with Answer 1's full-service approach, and its modern options. We use their legal answering department and have only had positive interactions with Answer 1 staff. The messages are prompt and it is very helpful that they come to my phone and my email address. While the price is higher than we are accustomed, I have trust in their service.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

The company owner and the office manager have set us up with Answer 1 for our after-hours answering service. The company owner and his daughter, who's the future owner, had a meeting with Answer 1 and they decided to change over from AnswerNow. Now, we roll our phones over to them to answer the calls after 6 PM. Then, an email giving us all the information for the customers that called in after we closed at 6:00 comes through when we get here at around 7:15 in the morning.

We had a technician that no longer is employed with us. He was our on-call guy for the night, and he was who they send the messages to from 6:00 to 9:00. Our technicians and plumbers still take calls so we had to change it for the day. I had to reach out to one of their representatives through email, and he responded back promptly and told me he updated the records. I got a request to do a survey via email, gave him a kudos, and he sent me a little picture of the movie Office Space. It was really funny and it was a good rapport.

With Answer 1, the company is still able to get information to our technicians but still being able to let the office girls here go home after a 10-hour shift. They cover three hours, and within three hours if a customer has sewage backing up in their bathtub, a slab leak, or someone's heater goes out, Answer 1 is there to answer the call for us.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

Our Texas branch uses Answer 1, and they've been in business before. We use them for after-hours emergency calls, so between the hours of 3:30 and 7:30 a.m., our calls are rolling to Answer 1. They answer all of our calls and then they either direct the call to our on-call person or send us a message letting us know that we need to follow up. They monitor what an emergency service is or what a message is, so our after-hours people aren't being bothered with office calls on the weekends. It frees up our people's time and they're able to focus on legitimate after-hours calls that we need to respond to. Plus when I talk to the business support team, they've always been very responsive. Everything is going well and I would definitely recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I partnered with Answer 1 to free up some of my employees, reduce cost and separate legitimate calls versus non-legitimate calls. For the most part, it has done the things I was looking forward for it to do.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I looked up Answer 1 on the internet and my first initial contact with them was positive. I transfer my phones to them in the evening so they answer my office phones from 5:00 PM to 7:00 AM. They’re very good at what they do and they take great messages. I receive messages through my cellphone and they also call me on the phone. If they’ve got an emergency or somebody insists on talking to me, I will receive a phone call from somebody on my cell. I have the option of either having them patch it through to me or taking a phone number and I’ll call them back. I’m happy with their service.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

We’ve always had an answering service and Answer 1 has been a whole lot more reliable than those that we’ve used in the past. It’s nice to have that peace of mind that they’re doing a good job, and they’ve been very flexible as far as if we’ve ever had any issues. They address them right away. We had run into some issues in the past with another company, but Answer 1 seemed to have an answer for those problems that we had run into. Answer 1 seem to have a very high quality as far as their team. They invited us in to see their corporation, and the individual that we were working with at that time, and she had exactly what we were looking for. She has been very positive and willing to work with us. However, I noticed that if we call them on their line, sometimes, it takes a while for them to pick up their own line. So for an answering service, that’s a little bit of a concern. But over time, I’ve seen that it becomes less and less of an issue for them.

Nexa response

Hi Liz! Thanks so much for sharing your service experience with us! We are happy to hear our solution is working well for you and your interactions with our team have been positive. We will certainly look into those answer times on our office line further and appreciative you bringing this to our attention. Thank you for your partnership and from our team to yours, happy holidays!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

Our business uses Answer 1's services for call answering service and forwarding. Overall, having their services has been good once we got past getting everything set up and customized. Athena is our contact and there was another lady in the very beginning and they made little tweaks. Answer 1 frees up our people from having to answer the phones all day on certain times.

Nexa response

Hi Sean! It's great to hear that the service has freed up your staff in the office - that's exactly what we're here for! We're thrilled for the chance to serve your firm and should you need anything at all, please let us know how we can be of service. Happy Holidays!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

Answer 1 had 24/7 call center and email capabilities. We utilized their call center service and it allowed my business to function as I wanted it to. Also, the representatives were all professionals and my interactions with them were all positive.

Nexa response

Hi Ari! Thanks so much for your feedback! We are so happy to hear you are pleased with your service - it is a pleasure to work with you and we are thankful for the opportunity to serve you and your customers each day. Happy Holidays!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

We needed an answering service and when I was looking up a few different sites listing the best ones and their price, I decided to choose Answer 1. Their site had a little chat box in the bottom and I asked if they're hyper-secure. They said they are and we then signed up with them. We use their answering service, and they're responsive. I have the email that they attached the information to on my phone. So it's really nice that on weekends, I don't have to be checking the website. If there's somebody with an urgent call, it pops up on my phone. So, it's convenient. I've called their customer service a few times wondering if I could see the account activity more in-depth, and I didn't have any issues. They answer the phone call and they try to help out as much as they can. They're very good. I'd suggest Answer 1 to my friends. We have no any issues with them and they're professional.

Nexa Company Information