Call toll free
(888) 633-2083
4.32/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2010, Imperial Advance has secured over $500 million in funding for more than 10,000 business owners. Imperial offers a variety of financing options with a dedicated staff of consultants to help you find the best solution for your company. Through their in-house funding programs and their extensive network of lenders, Imperial Advance provides access to cutting edge funding that can be available in as little as 24 hours. You can apply online or work directly with a consultant over the phone to find the best loan for your business today!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

69 Imperial Advance Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

Working with Imperial Advance has helped me tremendously. I needed capital and turned to them. I went through the loan application directly over the phone and it was quick and very easy. It was a great experience working with their reps too. They didn’t hassle. They just took care of it and got me the money, and we were done. I'd tell people to give them a call.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I was seeking for some capital to get us through the winter and Imperial Advance answered my call first. For the last two years, I’ve worked with them. And it was fabulous working directly with their funding consultant. He was nice and courteous. He also stayed in contact with me and answered any of my questions and calls no matter how much I bugged them. I felt very comfortable with him and I would use them again.

With Imperial Advance’s help, we were able to stay afloat and get some major billing paid off. I don't like the percentage rate, but that's what you get in desperate times. But the relationship overall was very good. They gave me what was on offer and then I came back and told them what I could do, and they worked with me. They truly help people, not to just rob them and kill their business. Anyone looking into their service should give them a call and see what they can do for them.

Original review: May 2, 2018

We were expanding a business and a broker reached out to us about Imperial Advance. I got real irritated that their application process was frustrating but in the end, things went smoothly. I worked with their consultant and got a loan with a six months advance. The interest was pretty high, but overall my experience was fine.

Original review: April 22, 2018

Applying with Imperial Advance was pretty simple. It was a one-page application and four months of bank statements and that was it. They emailed the application form to me and I faxed it back to them. The consultant was very pleasant and easy to deal with. The cost is a little high but it’s not any different from anybody else that does that type of work, so it was fine. I had a better working relationship with Imperial Advance. There was an ease to our relationship.

Original review: April 20, 2018

I used Imperial Advance to get some working capital. The loan process was frustrating. I worked directly with a consultant and he was very helpful. However, every time he said I was done with something, something else came up. Moreover, the cost was rather high. I'd tell friends that if they have no other choice and if Imperial Advance sounds like the best, then go for it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Imperial Advance?

Original review: April 8, 2018

I've dealt with Imperial Advance three times. I received a phone call from Imperial Advance at a time that I didn’t need any capital funding. But I kept their number and the email. When I needed the money, I called them up and emailed them my own information. The agent called me up and gave me the information that I needed on funding. It was pretty easy to apply for the loan online. I dealt with a different broker but it was fine. I was kind of skeptical because I read it all online. My information, they sold it before.

On one of the forwarded application forms, I had to write my information down. I told them I couldn't write my bank information and the rep did what I asked. I don’t like giving people the information over the phone. But Imperial worked with me. I was very disappointed with my recent experience with them though because I was approved and they never got back to me. I had to call the broker to find out and see what was going on. I wound up having to get that information through another so we could get an in-house loan for only $7500. I didn't know what was going on and at that time I needed to get my truck out to the shop and it was very important. I was trying to hurry up and get it and it took a while just to get the loan approved. Other than that, if you need any loan or capital loan, Imperial Advance would be fine. I have to build my credit up to get us a lower interest rate.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

People who need some money should give Imperial Advance a call and let the company work for them. They worked very good with us and we’re very happy with the results. We are not very computer literate so applying online and figuring out how it works was more of our problem. That was little bit more difficult for us to do but that aside, I was very impressed with Imperial Advance. We filled out the name, address and phone number for the application then we charged it in. Two days later, our broker called me back and said we got set up for Imperial Advance. They called us up on time and told us what we were supposed to do. We talked back and forth and everything was fine.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I have used Imperial Advance before and I needed money so we applied directly, and we filled the application out and sent four months bank statements. The process was pretty straightforward and they were fine to work with. The cost on any of these advances is a little exorbitant but it's as well as it can be for the shape we were in. Imperial Advance did a good job and I would recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

I wanted to get some additional funding for my business to help with the advances, invoicing and marketing purposes. Over other lenders, Imperial had lower fees. They were also easy to deal with and seemed to be more reputable. I worked with their funding consultant and the service was seamless and great. They were professional and gave me all the information I needed to have upfront including all the fees related to the funding. They followed up and were quick in their responses. It didn't feel like I was being taken for a ride, and I was satisfied with them.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I have some debt paying for some equipment repairs and I worked directly with someone at Imperial Advance. He explained everything to me in detail and made me feel comfortable about actually wanting to take the consult from them. I had a good relationship with the person I was dealing with and I was very satisfied with Imperial Advance. They were very courteous and helpful.

Imperial Advance Company Information