4.23/5
  • 1 star
Based on 13 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2010, Imperial Advance has secured over $150 million in funding for more than 50,000 business owners. They offer a variety of financing options with a dedicated staff of consultants to help you find the best solution for your company. Through their in-house fund and large network of lenders, Imperial Advance provides access to unrestricted funding within 24 hours of acceptance. You can apply online or work directly with a consultant to find the best loan for your business today.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 27, 2017

13 Imperial Advance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I called Imperial Advance and they gave me decent answers. I applied for a loan online and the process wasn't bad and it took two days. They sell a little bit high but, business loans tend to run higher. And they could do a little bit to shave some out, but at the same time, they were straightforward about it and there were no surprises. They did exactly what they said they would do and kept up on the matters. It has been a positive experience.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I had some difficulties in obtaining funding from the bank, but I had a very good experience with Imperial Advance. They were on point. Applying online wasn't difficult and they contacted me soon after. The loan process was very simple. The consultant was very professional and took his time to explain the product. However, the repayment time is a little bit too short. If the repayment went on for two years, it would have been better. We're doing fine with it and it's helping us meet the cash outflow that could occur which only a bank overdraft could have actually taken care of. I'm satisfied working with Imperial.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Imperial Advance had a better deal and their consultant answered my questions. I filled up the application and told them what I needed. They checked me out and I got approved a few hours later. They gave me the amount that I asked for. It was easy but very expensive, but then all those types of loans are. Besides, they took care of my needs at the time.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I need a loan and Imperial Advance made it very fast and easy. I applied for a $50,000 loan online and everything went very smooth in one day. Every day they take $405 out and I never had a delay. However, the interest is a little high. Still, I would tell a friend to try it.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I'm a service-based business and I had gotten a contract where my customers pay 30 to 45 days out on the invoice. So, I had needed the payroll expense to be covered until my invoice got paid. I had been looking around for financial assistance and, through other people, Imperial Advance got my information and called me. Applying for the loan was very time-consuming. There was a lot of back and forth. Imperial Advance sent me a lot of papers that I have to print out and then I had to turn around and either fax or scan them and get them back to their reps. Also, their reps had a used car salesman approach and were a little pushy towards the customer. They should improve their communication and definitely offer what they have.

The first person who assisted me was very nice, though. But once he got my paperwork, he was not as responsive as he was at the beginning. When I had questions about the things we spoke about and when it got down into the terms, he was out of the picture. I had to deal with the people who were putting together the terms of the loan and it was not the same as the first rep and I discussed. There were a lot of extra fees added on and their terms were way too high for what I was trying to do. Those did not seem worth my while so I didn't go for it with them. I wouldn’t recommend Imperial Advance.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Imperial Advance?

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Imperial Advance advertised to us so we called them when we were moving our business. The loan application process was easy and I'm very satisfied with it. We worked with the funding consultant, Max **, and he was very professional and attentive to all our needs. We went through email and spoke on the phone and he was very fast. I will suggest Imperial Advance to other people.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

We have a business and we needed to get some cash. I then got a business cash advance loan from Imperial Advance because their rate was better and I like their hustle. They also do what I needed them to do. The loan process was painless. I've started it for over a month now. I spoke with a rep on the phone and I told them our needs. Because I’m a mortgage underwriter, we didn’t have that much fluff. He was professional, honest and didn’t overpromise things, which we appreciated. We sent our application through email and sent them the documents and they got back to us within 48 hours. Their cost, however, was a little high for the service that I received.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Working with Imperial Advance is easy. My funding consultant was Fernando and he was nice, easy to contact and helpful. He told me what to get and all, and I only sent three months bank statements. I got a cash advance and everything worked quickly. Everything has been good, especially the service.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

We’re expanding and we're getting another truck so we sought Imperial Advance's services. We applied for a business loan and the owner said that the loan process was easy and we're hoping to get another one soon. The cost in relation to the quality of the service was good too. It helped our company to grow.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

We had a very good experience with Imperial Advance. We got the loan and it helped in our business. We appreciate it and everything's good. We take care of the loan, each bill is coming to us and we're trying to do very good in the business to take care of our bill.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

We needed a little working capital, but we had all of our capital stolen from a credit card theft, so I thought of getting financial services. Also, while working with the banks, some of the transactions were taking up to 90 days to get cleared. I had gone to a loan company but I didn't qualify for their loan program. That lender recommended Imperial Advance to me and gave me their phone number. They also told me that this company was the best right underneath them that we could use.

Imperial Advance’s application process was very easy. I filled out my information first. They didn’t do a hard pull on my credit; they just checked if they could work with me and they went from there. Their rep, Max, went out and tried to find a matching loan to what my needs were. However, it took him a little longer to find it and it went a couple of days where I didn't hear anything back, so I called them. Max could have sent a follow-up email or made a phone call to say, "Hey, we're still working this. This is what we're doing." But I am happy with Max. He was great and pretty good to work with. He kept me in the loop and if I called him and the call went to voicemail, he would return my call. If I have something I didn't understand, he’d explain everything too. And although it was back and forth, it was a good back and forth communication.

Max brought me back a few different options, and I decided to go with the smaller option to see if it's something that's going to work for me and work for them. Imperial Advance then sent me the contract which was easy to fill out and sign. Then, I got it back to Max the same day. He also asked for some tax information and it was a fast turnaround. So far, I am happy with the cost and the quality of service I received from this company.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

We needed some quick cash-flow so we sought Imperial Advance’s services. They were easy to work with and they responded very well to what we needed and when we needed it. I'm not completely happy with any kind of interest, but it was good, better than some other lenders. It was overall a good experience.

Imperial Advance Company Information