Call toll free
(888) 633-2083
4.32/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2010, Imperial Advance has secured over $500 million in funding for more than 10,000 business owners. Imperial offers a variety of financing options with a dedicated staff of consultants to help you find the best solution for your company. Through their in-house funding programs and their extensive network of lenders, Imperial Advance provides access to cutting edge funding that can be available in as little as 24 hours. You can apply online or work directly with a consultant over the phone to find the best loan for your business today!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

66 Imperial Advance Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: May 4, 2019

I turned to Imperial Advance when I was having a cash flow problem in my office as they seem more willing to help me than others. They were easier to work with, too. During the application, I spoke to Joseph, who I spoke with many times, and he told me what to submit in order for them to see if they could approve me or not. Once I submitted that and they approved it, they sent the documents online for me to sign, and then I did the signing online. It was a very easy process because Joseph was willing to help me. He would stay online with me and coach me through signing the documents on email. And then, they went through and they put the money into my account. It's just that, the cost of the service is high, but I don't really have a choice. Even so, I had an excellent consultant and have had an excellent experience with the company up to this point. I would recommend them.

Get expert buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I've heard about Imperial Advance over the radio and thought I would give them a try. The application process was easy. They needed my basic information and the application was done right over the phone. Michael, one of their reps, was nice. It was my second time dealing with him. He was very cordial and represented himself well. Imperial Advance was able to secure a loan for me. If a friend of mine asks me about them, I'd tell them to go for it if they needed it.

Imperial Advance response

Thanks for the great Review Donald - We are happy to reward you and any friend you refer a gift card and small donation to the local animal shelter of food bank of your choice. We greatly appreciate when satisfied clients refer friends and associates our way and would like to ensure you are recognized and appreciated for your help.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

Imperial Advance was able to help us deal a couple of our working loans. They are one of the companies that I prefer over the other ones because they’re responsive. If I email them, they will reply. Some companies don’t do that. Imperial will also tell you within the day if you qualify or not, which is helpful. What they do is they look at your bank statements, the number of deposits and what your average balance is. Then, if they think that you qualify, they ask for an ID and then a K-1, which shows that you own the company that you’re trying to take a loan out on. The process is easy as far as the paperwork goes and the funds are sent in a timely manner. They have daily payment, and then their fees are equal to any other company that I’ve looked into or worked with. When I reloan, there is a gentleman that I always email, and he just does everything for me.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

Zach from Imperial Advance first reached out to me. Then eventually, I got in touch with Nick and I’ve been dealing with him for almost a year now. He got me a pretty good deal on some funding. At that time, I didn’t need it, but when he went off and gave me good prices, I said, “Why not?” I could go ahead and use some of that. The application process was pretty straightforward and I filled out all the paperwork. The second time I took an actual funding from Nick, it was kinda easier. They already had my information there. It was fast. So far, my experience with Imperial Advance has been good and I recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I was seeking for some capital to get us through the winter and Imperial Advance answered my call first. For the last two years, I’ve worked with them. And it was fabulous working directly with their funding consultant. He was nice and courteous. He also stayed in contact with me and answered any of my questions and calls no matter how much I bugged them. I felt very comfortable with him and I would use them again.

With Imperial Advance’s help, we were able to stay afloat and get some major billing paid off. I don't like the percentage rate, but that's what you get in desperate times. But the relationship overall was very good. They gave me what was on offer and then I came back and told them what I could do, and they worked with me. They truly help people, not to just rob them and kill their business. Anyone looking into their service should give them a call and see what they can do for them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Imperial Advance?

Original review: June 13, 2019

Don't deal with this company, once they get your email they don't stop sending email. Don't deal. Called so many times but they don't listen. Such a thick skin people to work with. Sent couple of request but no use. Stay away from this co. In entire email there is no unsubscribe button to remove email ID.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I have always dealt with Danny ** back in 2013-2014. I had a daily merchant loan which was paid 100% with on time auto payments. I recently went back to them to try to get a business line of credit which keep in mind my business doing $260k year which is more than what my business was making back then. I got a merchant loan from Danny I believe for $15 or $20k. Back then the same day wired to my account. Now the past 2.5 months dealing with inexperienced workers and underwriting dept telling me I can get $5k today? WTH. How humiliating is this to me and my business. I ended up saying this to Michael and hung up on him. I need to speak with Oleg Rud the Owner IMMEDIATELY and will contact him on Linkedln.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

From a customer service standpoint, Imperial Advance did very well. We needed money for equipment, and Imperial was pretty easy to work with and gave us a competitive rate. They gave me money and helped us achieve our goals.

Imperial Advance response

Kevin, from the entire Imperial Advance leadership team we'd like to say a big THANK YOU for being a valued customer. We take pride in offering great business financing solutions. Good luck at your business in 2019 and beyond!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I got a loan through Imperial Advance so I could pay bills. I filled the application out and sent them the bank statement. The rep wasn't the type I wanted to do business with as he was rude. It was a challenge. But once they handed me over to the finance company, everything went well. The new people were also more accommodating.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Imperial Advance was able to help us at the moment we needed it and we were satisfied. I called them, somebody contacted me and sent the information. They were very professional and they helped us out and answered all of our questions. The application process was easy and the service was good.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I worked directly with somebody at Imperial Advance and it wasn't difficult at all. Then as far as the terms, the loan was pretty average for what was going on at the time.

Imperial Advance response

Thanks for the positive review Mr. Thomas! We are excited for the opportunity to partner with you and to see your business thrive.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

Imperial Advance sent me an invitation and I liked it. Then I worked directly with a consultant. She was excellent and we were happy with the terms of the loan.

Imperial Advance response

Carlos, thank you so much for taking the time to give our business loan process a review. If you are ever near Penn Station feel free to stop in and say Hi to our team! We are located just blocks from Madison Square Garden & NY Penn Station - the world's busiest train station.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

We were looking for a working capital. We borrowed money from Imperial Advance. I worked with them before, so consequently, it worked out okay. The application went fine. We went through and submitted the paperwork they wanted us to submit. We came to an agreement as to the payment and we went from there. The quality of the service was fine as well. I would tell others to consider Imperial Advance along with all the others that are out there, depending on what the market looks like, and what their needs are and what, in fact, they’re willing to do for it.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Imperial Advance called me and asked me if I was interested in having some money for my business, and I said yes. They asked me for three months of my bank history, and then they came back and said that I was qualified for $6,500, and a daily balance of $135 that I have to pay to them each day. I signed the agreement and their rep at the end told me that I wouldn’t be able to do any consolidation or any buyouts with any other company because that would be against their policy.

I don’t like it because it was kinda misleading at first. I was looking for like a business loan type situation, and at the end it was not that. It was a daily balance that I got to pay back over a four-month period, which was kinda inconvenient. They just take the payment directly from the account every day. One thing I noticed, which was kinda weird is that I had to give them my account password, so they could check my account and they could dig around in there.

Imperial Advance response

Marlon, thank you for giving our business loan process a chance. We understand you would like to receive improved loan offers in the future so please check back every 2 - 3 months with our experts to receive updates on the newest and most cutting edge financing solutions available to your company.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I needed some short-term financing and when I compared different opportunities, Imperial Advance's opportunity at that time was the best one. The application process was easy too. I started with a funding consultant but he just gave me the one-page application that was a PDF form. It was easy to fill out so I filled it out as soon as I could. Everything was fine and he was very cordial and easy to work with. Working with Imperial Advance was a positive experience. I would also recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

We have a relation with Imperial Advance for at least two years as a member, and they are really good. They have a really good rating, and then the customer service is great. They explain everything and they listen to customer as well. They know what we want. Imperial is amazing.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

Imperial Advance did a speedy process. I talked to a person over the phone, and during the loan application process, they just needed copies of my documents. It was easy. They were very helpful, gave good information, and did the job. I needed the money at a certain time and they met that timeframe.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Imperial Advance was so fast and was always responding in giving the loan. Every time I was looking for another loan, I went straight to talk to them. I gave them the information about myself, bank statement and name of the business. Somebody called me and sent me emails, and I went through it from there. The communication with them was good.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

Working with Imperial Advance has helped me tremendously. I needed capital and turned to them. I went through the loan application directly over the phone and it was quick and very easy. It was a great experience working with their reps too. They didn’t hassle. They just took care of it and got me the money, and we were done. I'd tell people to give them a call.

Original review: May 2, 2018

We were expanding a business and a broker reached out to us about Imperial Advance. I got real irritated that their application process was frustrating but in the end, things went smoothly. I worked with their consultant and got a loan with a six months advance. The interest was pretty high, but overall my experience was fine.

Original review: April 22, 2018

Applying with Imperial Advance was pretty simple. It was a one-page application and four months of bank statements and that was it. They emailed the application form to me and I faxed it back to them. The consultant was very pleasant and easy to deal with. The cost is a little high but it’s not any different from anybody else that does that type of work, so it was fine. I had a better working relationship with Imperial Advance. There was an ease to our relationship.

Original review: April 20, 2018

I used Imperial Advance to get some working capital. The loan process was frustrating. I worked directly with a consultant and he was very helpful. However, every time he said I was done with something, something else came up. Moreover, the cost was rather high. I'd tell friends that if they have no other choice and if Imperial Advance sounds like the best, then go for it.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I've dealt with Imperial Advance three times. I received a phone call from Imperial Advance at a time that I didn’t need any capital funding. But I kept their number and the email. When I needed the money, I called them up and emailed them my own information. The agent called me up and gave me the information that I needed on funding. It was pretty easy to apply for the loan online. I dealt with a different broker but it was fine. I was kind of skeptical because I read it all online. My information, they sold it before.

On one of the forwarded application forms, I had to write my information down. I told them I couldn't write my bank information and the rep did what I asked. I don’t like giving people the information over the phone. But Imperial worked with me. I was very disappointed with my recent experience with them though because I was approved and they never got back to me. I had to call the broker to find out and see what was going on. I wound up having to get that information through another so we could get an in-house loan for only $7500. I didn't know what was going on and at that time I needed to get my truck out to the shop and it was very important. I was trying to hurry up and get it and it took a while just to get the loan approved. Other than that, if you need any loan or capital loan, Imperial Advance would be fine. I have to build my credit up to get us a lower interest rate.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

People who need some money should give Imperial Advance a call and let the company work for them. They worked very good with us and we’re very happy with the results. We are not very computer literate so applying online and figuring out how it works was more of our problem. That was little bit more difficult for us to do but that aside, I was very impressed with Imperial Advance. We filled out the name, address and phone number for the application then we charged it in. Two days later, our broker called me back and said we got set up for Imperial Advance. They called us up on time and told us what we were supposed to do. We talked back and forth and everything was fine.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I have used Imperial Advance before and I needed money so we applied directly, and we filled the application out and sent four months bank statements. The process was pretty straightforward and they were fine to work with. The cost on any of these advances is a little exorbitant but it's as well as it can be for the shape we were in. Imperial Advance did a good job and I would recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

I wanted to get some additional funding for my business to help with the advances, invoicing and marketing purposes. Over other lenders, Imperial had lower fees. They were also easy to deal with and seemed to be more reputable. I worked with their funding consultant and the service was seamless and great. They were professional and gave me all the information I needed to have upfront including all the fees related to the funding. They followed up and were quick in their responses. It didn't feel like I was being taken for a ride, and I was satisfied with them.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I have some debt paying for some equipment repairs and I worked directly with someone at Imperial Advance. He explained everything to me in detail and made me feel comfortable about actually wanting to take the consult from them. I had a good relationship with the person I was dealing with and I was very satisfied with Imperial Advance. They were very courteous and helpful.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

Imperial Advance sent my wife and I a credit application form and we filled it out with the required information. We emailed it back to them, and in 24 hours, they gave us the answer. We worked directly with the funding consultant, but it was all email which was aggravating because if we had any questions, we addressed in an email and waited for a reply. I like dealing with people over the phone, or face-to-face if possible. The cost was also a little high for the cash advance that we applied for, but it is the type of loan you're getting as well. I'd tell others to seek better options.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I needed a working capital and Imperial Advance seemed the easiest to deal with. Applying for the loan online was easy and I liked it. They asked me how much money I needed and required a few months of bank statements. Afterwards, they reviewed them and depending on that, they approved me. However, they could go into more depth at explaining why they charge what they charge. Moreover, their rates are high and they could work on that.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Imperial Advance's online application was easy. They just required basic information and bank statements. Also, I like the way that my consultant gets things done. I don't like the cost, though. It's a little redundant but that's just the way these things work. Everybody has fees. The costs of these loans are exorbitant and you don't realize how bad they are. I'm in the middle of an 8-month process and these guys are drawing $5700 a month out of my account. I got a total of $27,000, but the total money that's actually going to be paid back is closer to $38,000. It puts a huge strain on paying the bills now because, when I first had it, the money was there to help back me up. But in about 90 days, the money was gone. That's good for nine house payments for me, but I knew what I was getting into.

Imperial Advance expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Imperial Advance is an online business loan marketplace that focuses on providing small businesses with access to the funds they need. After you apply for a quote, a financial consultant will contact you with loan offers from numerous lenders.

• Quick qualifications: Imperial Advance makes it easy to see what kind of loan your business can get. Simply create an account, upload your financial data and choose the loan offer best for you.

• Receive funds in 24 hours: Once you’ve received your offers, the one you select will send funds directly to your bank account. You can access these funds within 24 hours.

• Flexible loans: With one of the largest network of lenders available, Imperial Advance can give you several offers to choose from. These individual offers can be further customized to meet your needs and payment schedule.

• Online loan calculator: If you’re not sure how much money you need, you can use Imperial Advance’s online calculator to test out your estimates.

• Financial consulting: Selecting a loan grants you access to Imperial Advance’s loan specialists. These experts are ready to help you via the phone, online chat or email at any time.

• Best for: small businesses that need a loan to grow.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg