Call toll free
4.36/5
Based on 55 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2010, Imperial Advance has secured over $150 million in funding for more than 50,000 business owners. They offer a variety of financing options with a dedicated staff of consultants to help you find the best solution for your company. Through their in-house fund and large network of lenders, Imperial Advance provides access to unrestricted funding within 24 hours of acceptance. You can apply online or work directly with a consultant to find the best loan for your business today.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

55 Imperial Advance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I needed some short-term financing and when I compared different opportunities, Imperial Advance's opportunity at that time was the best one. The application process was easy too. I started with a funding consultant but he just gave me the one-page application that was a PDF form. It was easy to fill out so I filled it out as soon as I could. Everything was fine and he was very cordial and easy to work with. Working with Imperial Advance was a positive experience. I would also recommend them.

Get expert buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

We have a relation with Imperial Advance for at least two years as a member, and they are really good. They have a really good rating, and then the customer service is great. They explain everything and they listen to customer as well. They know what we want. Imperial is amazing.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

Imperial Advance did a speedy process. I talked to a person over the phone, and during the loan application process, they just needed copies of my documents. It was easy. They were very helpful, gave good information, and did the job. I needed the money at a certain time and they met that timeframe.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

Imperial Advance was able to help us deal a couple of our working loans. They are one of the companies that I prefer over the other ones because they’re responsive. If I email them, they will reply. Some companies don’t do that. Imperial will also tell you within the day if you qualify or not, which is helpful. What they do is they look at your bank statements, the number of deposits and what your average balance is. Then, if they think that you qualify, they ask for an ID and then a K-1, which shows that you own the company that you’re trying to take a loan out on. The process is easy as far as the paperwork goes and the funds are sent in a timely manner. They have daily payment, and then their fees are equal to any other company that I’ve looked into or worked with. When I reloan, there is a gentleman that I always email, and he just does everything for me.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

We were looking for a source of money and since we have already been involved in another company, we were already familiar with how Imperial Advance works. Imperial Advance got us more money than other companies and the loan application was fast and easy. I worked directly with their consultant, John, and he always responded. He was good and professional. He always stayed in contact with me and let me know what was going on as the process was going. He kept me updated and got the whole process done on the same day. Their cost was fine and it was a good service from them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Imperial Advance?

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Imperial Advance was so fast and was always responding in giving the loan. Every time I was looking for another loan, I went straight to talk to them. I gave them the information about myself, bank statement and name of the business. Somebody called me and sent me emails, and I went through it from there. The communication with them was good.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

Zach from Imperial Advance first reached out to me. Then eventually, I got in touch with Nick and I’ve been dealing with him for almost a year now. He got me a pretty good deal on some funding. At that time, I didn’t need it, but when he went off and gave me good prices, I said, “Why not?” I could go ahead and use some of that. The application process was pretty straightforward and I filled out all the paperwork. The second time I took an actual funding from Nick, it was kinda easier. They already had my information there. It was fast. So far, my experience with Imperial Advance has been good and I recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

Working with Imperial Advance has helped me tremendously. I needed capital and turned to them. I went through the loan application directly over the phone and it was quick and very easy. It was a great experience working with their reps too. They didn’t hassle. They just took care of it and got me the money, and we were done. I'd tell people to give them a call.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I was seeking for some capital to get us through the winter and Imperial Advance answered my call first. For the last two years, I’ve worked with them. And it was fabulous working directly with their funding consultant. He was nice and courteous. He also stayed in contact with me and answered any of my questions and calls no matter how much I bugged them. I felt very comfortable with him and I would use them again.

With Imperial Advance’s help, we were able to stay afloat and get some major billing paid off. I don't like the percentage rate, but that's what you get in desperate times. But the relationship overall was very good. They gave me what was on offer and then I came back and told them what I could do, and they worked with me. They truly help people, not to just rob them and kill their business. Anyone looking into their service should give them a call and see what they can do for them.

Original review: May 2, 2018

We were expanding a business and a broker reached out to us about Imperial Advance. I got real irritated that their application process was frustrating but in the end, things went smoothly. I worked with their consultant and got a loan with a six months advance. The interest was pretty high, but overall my experience was fine.

Original review: April 22, 2018

Applying with Imperial Advance was pretty simple. It was a one-page application and four months of bank statements and that was it. They emailed the application form to me and I faxed it back to them. The consultant was very pleasant and easy to deal with. The cost is a little high but it’s not any different from anybody else that does that type of work, so it was fine. I had a better working relationship with Imperial Advance. There was an ease to our relationship.

Original review: April 20, 2018

I used Imperial Advance to get some working capital. The loan process was frustrating. I worked directly with a consultant and he was very helpful. However, every time he said I was done with something, something else came up. Moreover, the cost was rather high. I'd tell friends that if they have no other choice and if Imperial Advance sounds like the best, then go for it.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I've dealt with Imperial Advance three times. I received a phone call from Imperial Advance at a time that I didn’t need any capital funding. But I kept their number and the email. When I needed the money, I called them up and emailed them my own information. The agent called me up and gave me the information that I needed on funding. It was pretty easy to apply for the loan online. I dealt with a different broker but it was fine. I was kind of skeptical because I read it all online. My information, they sold it before.

On one of the forwarded application forms, I had to write my information down. I told them I couldn't write my bank information and the rep did what I asked. I don’t like giving people the information over the phone. But Imperial worked with me. I was very disappointed with my recent experience with them though because I was approved and they never got back to me. I had to call the broker to find out and see what was going on. I wound up having to get that information through another so we could get an in-house loan for only $7500. I didn't know what was going on and at that time I needed to get my truck out to the shop and it was very important. I was trying to hurry up and get it and it took a while just to get the loan approved. Other than that, if you need any loan or capital loan, Imperial Advance would be fine. I have to build my credit up to get us a lower interest rate.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

People who need some money should give Imperial Advance a call and let the company work for them. They worked very good with us and we’re very happy with the results. We are not very computer literate so applying online and figuring out how it works was more of our problem. That was little bit more difficult for us to do but that aside, I was very impressed with Imperial Advance. We filled out the name, address and phone number for the application then we charged it in. Two days later, our broker called me back and said we got set up for Imperial Advance. They called us up on time and told us what we were supposed to do. We talked back and forth and everything was fine.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I have used Imperial Advance before and I needed money so we applied directly, and we filled the application out and sent four months bank statements. The process was pretty straightforward and they were fine to work with. The cost on any of these advances is a little exorbitant but it's as well as it can be for the shape we were in. Imperial Advance did a good job and I would recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

I wanted to get some additional funding for my business to help with the advances, invoicing and marketing purposes. Over other lenders, Imperial had lower fees. They were also easy to deal with and seemed to be more reputable. I worked with their funding consultant and the service was seamless and great. They were professional and gave me all the information I needed to have upfront including all the fees related to the funding. They followed up and were quick in their responses. It didn't feel like I was being taken for a ride, and I was satisfied with them.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I have some debt paying for some equipment repairs and I worked directly with someone at Imperial Advance. He explained everything to me in detail and made me feel comfortable about actually wanting to take the consult from them. I had a good relationship with the person I was dealing with and I was very satisfied with Imperial Advance. They were very courteous and helpful.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

Imperial Advance sent my wife and I a credit application form and we filled it out with the required information. We emailed it back to them, and in 24 hours, they gave us the answer. We worked directly with the funding consultant, but it was all email which was aggravating because if we had any questions, we addressed in an email and waited for a reply. I like dealing with people over the phone, or face-to-face if possible. The cost was also a little high for the cash advance that we applied for, but it is the type of loan you're getting as well. I'd tell others to seek better options.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I needed a working capital and Imperial Advance seemed the easiest to deal with. Applying for the loan online was easy and I liked it. They asked me how much money I needed and required a few months of bank statements. Afterwards, they reviewed them and depending on that, they approved me. However, they could go into more depth at explaining why they charge what they charge. Moreover, their rates are high and they could work on that.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Imperial Advance's online application was easy. They just required basic information and bank statements. Also, I like the way that my consultant gets things done. I don't like the cost, though. It's a little redundant but that's just the way these things work. Everybody has fees. The costs of these loans are exorbitant and you don't realize how bad they are. I'm in the middle of an 8-month process and these guys are drawing $5700 a month out of my account. I got a total of $27,000, but the total money that's actually going to be paid back is closer to $38,000. It puts a huge strain on paying the bills now because, when I first had it, the money was there to help back me up. But in about 90 days, the money was gone. That's good for nine house payments for me, but I knew what I was getting into.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I inherited a business that is 30 years old. They are rental and commercial properties that break and fall down. The repairs depend on the tenants and I’m going to start from the ground up for the restructure and rehabbing. It had some financial difficulties and I got a jacked-up mess because the elderly people that operated and owned the business did everything in-house. So, I am learning this business as I go. I also got people that's trying to take property away from me. They have friends in the office that falsify documents for them. I got a lawyer to fight this battle on their behalf. So now, I'm in a struggle of paying a lawyer, trying to rehab, and paying taxes.

I went online and found Imperial Advance. I put in profile information and one of their representatives called me from there. At that time, Imperial was the only one that looked at my application and profile information. They sent me a one-page application through the internet and I completed it. The loan officer asked for three current monthly bank statements. And once they reviewed that, they determined eligibility. The rep was cordial, courteous and detailed on what the loan entailed. Imperial made a lot of money off it but it didn’t benefit my business very much in the long run so I have to reach out to Imperial again. I have assets and Imperial saw my statements but that hurts a small business when it’s struggling in the finance area to get back on its feet, especially one with a lower credit score. They loaned me money based on my assets and monthly income but having some space and time would have really benefited me.

If they give $10,000 today, they start taking away $200 the next day and every day thereafter except on a weekend. I’m putting in a lot of money into Home Depot, Lowe’s and Sears appliances because I have to provide a unit with appliances so a break in the payments or one-time monthly payment would benefit me. I have driveways and lighting that need to be done because I’m in a removed area with a lot of wood and some of the property needs to be cleared and clean. If Imperial could have given me a large lump sum payment, I could have pulled some of this. So, I'm reaching out now to another lender, and trying to get a large sum of money to make the repairs happen.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

Imperial Advance responded to me quicker than other companies. I filled out my financial stuff and sent it to them. Doing the process online was easy and that’s what I liked. My consultant Mark was a good guy and our interaction was perfect. They couldn't have been any better. The cost was very fair and I was very satisfied with the loan application process. I'd tell others to go to Imperial Advance and get a loan if they need it.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I needed a working capital to expand my business. Imperial Advance had a quick turnaround from the application to funding. At the same time, they had better streamline. It was good working with the funding consultant. He explained every detail and what I’m getting into. It took four days from the application through the requirement to documents and appointing. The quality of service I received was good but the cost was heavy. It is not economical like cash advances. I’d tell my friends to try it also and because the cost is very high, it’s a good sign for them to know what they’re getting into.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I started my own trucking business and I was looking for some money so I can expand, buy my own trailer. I found Imperial Advance on Facebook and they were the first one I tried. On the first day, I asked questions. On the second day, there was paperwork. The third day was when the rep called me back and told me what was going on. The application was easy and it took me 30 minutes. The hard part was getting all the paperwork they required, but that was because I was on the road and it was all done at least a day. I got approved another day later.

The rep called me back as soon as he received the paperwork and kept on asking me whatever he needed. There was good communication and when I called him, he would answer. Sometimes it got hard when they didn't answer and I was trying to get a hold of them. But I liked that Imperial Advance kept on top of everything and they kept on calling back and telling me all I needed. Everything was good and I would recommend them. They gave me a chance and let me borrow money. It was a little bit expensive, but they helped me out when I needed it.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

We had cashflow issues and we needed more capital. We used Imperial Advance in the past, so I was comfortable using them again. We applied for a loan where you pay back daily. We filled out the application and then we sent it back to them. We worked with Joseph and it was done through DocuSign. Joseph was courteous and the overall loan process was easy. The Imperial Advance team was helpful and knowledgeable and the cost was reasonable. I recommend Imperial Advance.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Imperial's cost was a little higher than a regular bank, but the process was much easier. I needed some working capital and I applied for the loan online and it was straightforward. It involved bank statements and simple personal information, then I had to sign some paperwork after that. My experience was very good.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

We used a loan with LoanMe to start our business but we paid on them for two years and I got so disturbed that when I called, the balance wasn't going down at all. They spread payments out for 120 years so we'll be dead when we finish paying for that loan. None of what we borrowed even went towards the loan so we didn't go back through them anymore. We were going through two loans and we looked at a couple more companies but Imperial seemed to be the best one to hold on to.

Imperial's process was very easy and simple. The loan works for us because the payment is per day and we don't really see that it's coming out. We have 180 payments so $250 will be drafted per day. It might be $1500 a week and we're paying $6000 a month which is a lot but over time, we really see the interest that they are getting. It comes out slowly. This way, we pay the loan off faster, too. When we're halfway through our loan, they send us an email letting us know that we're about halfway through. They keep us informed and ask us if we want to revise the loan or borrow a bit more money. They put their email and number down, and if we need any extra money, I would call. If not, they'd keep sending the emails until we got closer to the end.

Every time we get close to paying them off, something happens and we’ve needed to use them again and again. So we've been in their system for quite a while. For instance we borrowed money one time to buy a new skidder because ours had blown up. Then after that, our cutter motor blew up and we had to borrow some money again. That cost thousands of dollars and if it wasn't for Imperial, we're probably not going to be in the business right now. They helped us out a lot and sometimes we don't even use all the money they give us. It's sitting in the account for security.

We did the loan over the phone at first but the last three times that we've done were through online. Mark was the first one we dealt with and we dealt with him for the last couple of times. One time he was making sure that everything was done right but we got some relationship now. He knows us and we know him. We even got our trust for this fellow. The service is great and it's really dependable, quick and easy, especially with what they ask for. They're not calling us back and saying they need something else. They get everything they need then get in touch with us. They do a good job and though the interest rate is high, we understand they have to make money and to help other people, too. So it's reasonable but it would be nice if the interest rate was a little lower since we've been with them for so long. Other than that, we are satisfied with the service.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I was looking to try to expand my business and Imperial Advance was one of the companies that called and visited with me. They were the one that took the most interest. They took the time to work with me and give me the best options that I liked. Then they sent the DocuSign app which was really simple and easy to fill out. From that point on, it was just a matter of working together and finding the best options. And so far, they have been really good since I have been with them. We've done it twice since then. They call me about half or three quarters which really worked out even better.

I am at a point where business has continued to grow and they seemed to always have an interest in me and worked with me on everything. And the process of getting loans gets easier every time. It's just a matter of getting your current financial statements and they go through it all. Usually, it's less than a day and they have already called me and everything is taken care of. It's up to me if I want to do it and they give me all the terms.

All in all, I'll definitely tell my friends to look into Imperial Advance and see if it is going to work for them. Sometimes the terms don’t fit what people are needing and that’s understandable too. It's just that when you're starting out and you're new, you don’t have the perfect credit that you want and you don’t have the established business that you want. Imperial Advance is really good about working with you on that. That’s something that I wouldn’t change at all.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

Imperial Advance is the easiest to deal with in terms of documentation and finance charges. We applied and did everything online. They emailed over the documents for my husband to fill out and it was done within three to five days. It was a good experience and we didn’t have any issues with it. Our loan was within normal range and Imperial Advance was better than TM Capital which we went with in the past. I'd tell my friends that they should go with Imperial first.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I didn’t have enough money and I was looking for a loan. I handled my application with Imperial Advance and sent it through fax. I did loads of paper works too since then but it's a little easier for me to click on. The process was a pain in the ass for me and could be pretty easy for normal people. Imperial gave me 119% of the loan and they charged me too much percentage. They could have given me more money since a 119% doesn't get anything. They financed and refinanced me down to 34% and they’re surprised. I want my money back at least half of the 119%.

But, the consultant is a winner and on point. Every day I wake up thinking about money then so I needed stuff at four in the morning on New York time and I get up at 4:00 am California time. The consultant was already up at that time and I can call him on his personal cellphone. He had no problems with that kind of stuff and he’s ready to go. There’s not a lot of men like that and that guy could be the reason I chose Imperial Advance. He still works for the company and that always impressed me because most people don't stick with the company that long. Imperial’s service is really good and I’m satisfied.

Imperial Advance expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Imperial Advance is an online business loan marketplace that focuses on providing small businesses with access to the funds they need. After you apply for a quote, a financial consultant will contact you with loan offers from numerous lenders.

• Quick qualifications: Imperial Advance makes it easy to see what kind of loan your business can get. Simply create an account, upload your financial data and choose the loan offer best for you.

• Receive funds in 24 hours: Once you’ve received your offers, the one you select will send funds directly to your bank account. You can access these funds within 24 hours.

• Flexible loans: With one of the largest network of lenders available, Imperial Advance can give you several offers to choose from. These individual offers can be further customized to meet your needs and payment schedule.

• Online loan calculator: If you’re not sure how much money you need, you can use Imperial Advance’s online calculator to test out your estimates.

• Financial consulting: Selecting a loan grants you access to Imperial Advance’s loan specialists. These experts are ready to help you via the phone, online chat or email at any time.

• Best for: small businesses that need a loan to grow.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg