Call toll free
(888) 633-2083
4.32/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2010, Imperial Advance has secured over $500 million in funding for more than 10,000 business owners. Imperial offers a variety of financing options with a dedicated staff of consultants to help you find the best solution for your company. Through their in-house funding programs and their extensive network of lenders, Imperial Advance provides access to cutting edge funding that can be available in as little as 24 hours. You can apply online or work directly with a consultant over the phone to find the best loan for your business today!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

69 Imperial Advance Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: May 4, 2019

I turned to Imperial Advance when I was having a cash flow problem in my office as they seem more willing to help me than others. They were easier to work with, too. During the application, I spoke to Joseph, who I spoke with many times, and he told me what to submit in order for them to see if they could approve me or not. Once I submitted that and they approved it, they sent the documents online for me to sign, and then I did the signing online. It was a very easy process because Joseph was willing to help me. He would stay online with me and coach me through signing the documents on email. And then, they went through and they put the money into my account. It's just that, the cost of the service is high, but I don't really have a choice. Even so, I had an excellent consultant and have had an excellent experience with the company up to this point. I would recommend them.

Get expert buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I've heard about Imperial Advance over the radio and thought I would give them a try. The application process was easy. They needed my basic information and the application was done right over the phone. Michael, one of their reps, was nice. It was my second time dealing with him. He was very cordial and represented himself well. Imperial Advance was able to secure a loan for me. If a friend of mine asks me about them, I'd tell them to go for it if they needed it.

Imperial Advance response

Thanks for the great Review Donald - We are happy to reward you and any friend you refer a gift card and small donation to the local animal shelter of food bank of your choice. We greatly appreciate when satisfied clients refer friends and associates our way and would like to ensure you are recognized and appreciated for your help.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

Imperial Advance was able to help us deal a couple of our working loans. They are one of the companies that I prefer over the other ones because they’re responsive. If I email them, they will reply. Some companies don’t do that. Imperial will also tell you within the day if you qualify or not, which is helpful. What they do is they look at your bank statements, the number of deposits and what your average balance is. Then, if they think that you qualify, they ask for an ID and then a K-1, which shows that you own the company that you’re trying to take a loan out on. The process is easy as far as the paperwork goes and the funds are sent in a timely manner. They have daily payment, and then their fees are equal to any other company that I’ve looked into or worked with. When I reloan, there is a gentleman that I always email, and he just does everything for me.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

Zach from Imperial Advance first reached out to me. Then eventually, I got in touch with Nick and I’ve been dealing with him for almost a year now. He got me a pretty good deal on some funding. At that time, I didn’t need it, but when he went off and gave me good prices, I said, “Why not?” I could go ahead and use some of that. The application process was pretty straightforward and I filled out all the paperwork. The second time I took an actual funding from Nick, it was kinda easier. They already had my information there. It was fast. So far, my experience with Imperial Advance has been good and I recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I was seeking for some capital to get us through the winter and Imperial Advance answered my call first. For the last two years, I’ve worked with them. And it was fabulous working directly with their funding consultant. He was nice and courteous. He also stayed in contact with me and answered any of my questions and calls no matter how much I bugged them. I felt very comfortable with him and I would use them again.

With Imperial Advance’s help, we were able to stay afloat and get some major billing paid off. I don't like the percentage rate, but that's what you get in desperate times. But the relationship overall was very good. They gave me what was on offer and then I came back and told them what I could do, and they worked with me. They truly help people, not to just rob them and kill their business. Anyone looking into their service should give them a call and see what they can do for them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Imperial Advance?

Original review: June 18, 2019

Imperial Advance did a great job. The cost is good and it's a great program. This is my third loan with them and I'm very pleased with the whole process. I did it online, and I had to verify my business information like DBA, banking account, EIN, etc. I also had to work with a rep, Brett. I was impressed with his people skills because he wasn't robotic. I made jokes and he laughed. He walked me through the process. I was kinda nervous, and he made me feel secure. He was very user-friendly.

Original review: June 13, 2019

Don't deal with this company, once they get your email they don't stop sending email. Don't deal. Called so many times but they don't listen. Such a thick skin people to work with. Sent couple of request but no use. Stay away from this co. In entire email there is no unsubscribe button to remove email ID.

Imperial Advance response

Mr. Mehta, I think this was a mistake, and your e-mail should be removed immediately. We will remove all of your information from our lists. We are very sorry about this.

Original review: June 8, 2019

I applied for an advance loan with Imperial Advance. There were a few emails back and forth with business information, a group of paperwork that had to be filled out and notarized and sent back. I've used Imperial Advance twice and within 48 hours, the loan is usually funded. The application process is very easy. I'm satisfied. However, I'm not using them anymore. Their cost is extremely high and not worth it. They could've kept their word on what they were gonna do. I was looking for an operating capital and I went with a few different companies over a course of time. I've been looking for one that sticks to their word as far as what they can do now, and in the future, and I still have yet to find one.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I used Imperial Advance before and I've paid them up. I was happy with Imperial. But when I needed help again, they would not help me. I applied for a business advance and spoke with Gabriela. She did a great job, but for some reason, they wouldn't accept my business.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I have always dealt with Danny ** back in 2013-2014. I had a daily merchant loan which was paid 100% with on time auto payments. I recently went back to them to try to get a business line of credit which keep in mind my business doing $260k year which is more than what my business was making back then. I got a merchant loan from Danny I believe for $15 or $20k. Back then the same day wired to my account. Now the past 2.5 months dealing with inexperienced workers and underwriting dept telling me I can get $5k today? WTH. How humiliating is this to me and my business. I ended up saying this to Michael and hung up on him. I need to speak with Oleg Rud the Owner IMMEDIATELY and will contact him on Linkedln.

Imperial Advance expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Imperial Advance is an online business loan marketplace that focuses on providing small businesses with access to the funds they need. After you apply for a quote, a financial consultant will contact you with loan offers from numerous lenders.

• Quick qualifications: Imperial Advance makes it easy to see what kind of loan your business can get. Simply create an account, upload your financial data and choose the loan offer best for you.

• Receive funds in 24 hours: Once you’ve received your offers, the one you select will send funds directly to your bank account. You can access these funds within 24 hours.

• Flexible loans: With one of the largest network of lenders available, Imperial Advance can give you several offers to choose from. These individual offers can be further customized to meet your needs and payment schedule.

• Online loan calculator: If you’re not sure how much money you need, you can use Imperial Advance’s online calculator to test out your estimates.

• Financial consulting: Selecting a loan grants you access to Imperial Advance’s loan specialists. These experts are ready to help you via the phone, online chat or email at any time.

• Best for: small businesses that need a loan to grow.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg