Find a Business Loans partner

2. Finance
  3. Business Loans

4.3/5 (69 ratings)
Find a Business Loans partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About Imperial Advance

Since 2010, Imperial Advance has secured over $500 million in funding for more than 10,000 business owners. Imperial offers a variety of financing options with a dedicated staff of consultants to help you find the best solution for your company. Through their in-house funding programs and their extensive network of lenders, Imperial Advance provides access to cutting edge funding that can be available in as little as 24 hours. You can apply online or work directly with a consultant over the phone to find the best loan for your business today!

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Imperial Advance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Imperial Advance?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Imperial Advance?

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I worked directly with somebody at Imperial Advance and it wasn't difficult at all. Then as far as the terms, the loan was pretty average for what was going on at the time.

Imperial Advance response

Thanks for the positive review Mr. Thomas! We are excited for the opportunity to partner with you and to see your business thrive.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

Imperial Advance sent me an invitation and I liked it. Then I worked directly with a consultant. She was excellent and we were happy with the terms of the loan.

Imperial Advance response

Carlos, thank you so much for taking the time to give our business loan process a review. If you are ever near Penn Station feel free to stop in and say Hi to our team! We are located just blocks from Madison Square Garden & NY Penn Station - the world's busiest train station.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

We were looking for a working capital. We borrowed money from Imperial Advance. I worked with them before, so consequently, it worked out okay. The application went fine. We went through and submitted the paperwork they wanted us to submit. We came to an agreement as to the payment and we went from there. The quality of the service was fine as well. I would tell others to consider Imperial Advance along with all the others that are out there, depending on what the market looks like, and what their needs are and what, in fact, they’re willing to do for it.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Imperial Advance called me and asked me if I was interested in having some money for my business, and I said yes. They asked me for three months of my bank history, and then they came back and said that I was qualified for $6,500, and a daily balance of $135 that I have to pay to them each day. I signed the agreement and their rep at the end told me that I wouldn’t be able to do any consolidation or any buyouts with any other company because that would be against their policy.

I don’t like it because it was kinda misleading at first. I was looking for like a business loan type situation, and at the end it was not that. It was a daily balance that I got to pay back over a four-month period, which was kinda inconvenient. They just take the payment directly from the account every day. One thing I noticed, which was kinda weird is that I had to give them my account password, so they could check my account and they could dig around in there.

Imperial Advance response

Marlon, thank you for giving our business loan process a chance. We understand you would like to receive improved loan offers in the future so please check back every 2 - 3 months with our experts to receive updates on the newest and most cutting edge financing solutions available to your company.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I needed some short-term financing and when I compared different opportunities, Imperial Advance's opportunity at that time was the best one. The application process was easy too. I started with a funding consultant but he just gave me the one-page application that was a PDF form. It was easy to fill out so I filled it out as soon as I could. Everything was fine and he was very cordial and easy to work with. Working with Imperial Advance was a positive experience. I would also recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

We have a relation with Imperial Advance for at least two years as a member, and they are really good. They have a really good rating, and then the customer service is great. They explain everything and they listen to customer as well. They know what we want. Imperial is amazing.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

Imperial Advance did a speedy process. I talked to a person over the phone, and during the loan application process, they just needed copies of my documents. It was easy. They were very helpful, gave good information, and did the job. I needed the money at a certain time and they met that timeframe.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

Imperial Advance was able to help us deal a couple of our working loans. They are one of the companies that I prefer over the other ones because they’re responsive. If I email them, they will reply. Some companies don’t do that. Imperial will also tell you within the day if you qualify or not, which is helpful. What they do is they look at your bank statements, the number of deposits and what your average balance is. Then, if they think that you qualify, they ask for an ID and then a K-1, which shows that you own the company that you’re trying to take a loan out on. The process is easy as far as the paperwork goes and the funds are sent in a timely manner. They have daily payment, and then their fees are equal to any other company that I’ve looked into or worked with. When I reloan, there is a gentleman that I always email, and he just does everything for me.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

We were looking for a source of money and since we have already been involved in another company, we were already familiar with how Imperial Advance works. Imperial Advance got us more money than other companies and the loan application was fast and easy. I worked directly with their consultant, John, and he always responded. He was good and professional. He always stayed in contact with me and let me know what was going on as the process was going. He kept me updated and got the whole process done on the same day. Their cost was fine and it was a good service from them.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Imperial Advance was so fast and was always responding in giving the loan. Every time I was looking for another loan, I went straight to talk to them. I gave them the information about myself, bank statement and name of the business. Somebody called me and sent me emails, and I went through it from there. The communication with them was good.

Imperial Advance Company Information