Call toll free
4.37/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2010, Imperial Advance has secured over $500 million in funding for more than 10,000 business owners. Imperial offers a variety of financing options with a dedicated staff of consultants to help you find the best solution for your company. Through their in-house funding programs and their extensive network of lenders, Imperial Advance provides access to cutting edge funding that can be available in as little as 24 hours. You can apply online or work directly with a consultant over the phone to find the best loan for your business today!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

65 Imperial Advance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

Imperial Advance responded to me quicker than other companies. I filled out my financial stuff and sent it to them. Doing the process online was easy and that’s what I liked. My consultant Mark was a good guy and our interaction was perfect. They couldn't have been any better. The cost was very fair and I was very satisfied with the loan application process. I'd tell others to go to Imperial Advance and get a loan if they need it.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I needed a working capital to expand my business. Imperial Advance had a quick turnaround from the application to funding. At the same time, they had better streamline. It was good working with the funding consultant. He explained every detail and what I’m getting into. It took four days from the application through the requirement to documents and appointing. The quality of service I received was good but the cost was heavy. It is not economical like cash advances. I’d tell my friends to try it also and because the cost is very high, it’s a good sign for them to know what they’re getting into.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I started my own trucking business and I was looking for some money so I can expand, buy my own trailer. I found Imperial Advance on Facebook and they were the first one I tried. On the first day, I asked questions. On the second day, there was paperwork. The third day was when the rep called me back and told me what was going on. The application was easy and it took me 30 minutes. The hard part was getting all the paperwork they required, but that was because I was on the road and it was all done at least a day. I got approved another day later.

The rep called me back as soon as he received the paperwork and kept on asking me whatever he needed. There was good communication and when I called him, he would answer. Sometimes it got hard when they didn't answer and I was trying to get a hold of them. But I liked that Imperial Advance kept on top of everything and they kept on calling back and telling me all I needed. Everything was good and I would recommend them. They gave me a chance and let me borrow money. It was a little bit expensive, but they helped me out when I needed it.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

We had cashflow issues and we needed more capital. We used Imperial Advance in the past, so I was comfortable using them again. We applied for a loan where you pay back daily. We filled out the application and then we sent it back to them. We worked with Joseph and it was done through DocuSign. Joseph was courteous and the overall loan process was easy. The Imperial Advance team was helpful and knowledgeable and the cost was reasonable. I recommend Imperial Advance.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Imperial's cost was a little higher than a regular bank, but the process was much easier. I needed some working capital and I applied for the loan online and it was straightforward. It involved bank statements and simple personal information, then I had to sign some paperwork after that. My experience was very good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Imperial Advance?

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

We used a loan with LoanMe to start our business but we paid on them for two years and I got so disturbed that when I called, the balance wasn't going down at all. They spread payments out for 120 years so we'll be dead when we finish paying for that loan. None of what we borrowed even went towards the loan so we didn't go back through them anymore. We were going through two loans and we looked at a couple more companies but Imperial seemed to be the best one to hold on to.

Imperial's process was very easy and simple. The loan works for us because the payment is per day and we don't really see that it's coming out. We have 180 payments so $250 will be drafted per day. It might be $1500 a week and we're paying $6000 a month which is a lot but over time, we really see the interest that they are getting. It comes out slowly. This way, we pay the loan off faster, too. When we're halfway through our loan, they send us an email letting us know that we're about halfway through. They keep us informed and ask us if we want to revise the loan or borrow a bit more money. They put their email and number down, and if we need any extra money, I would call. If not, they'd keep sending the emails until we got closer to the end.

Every time we get close to paying them off, something happens and we’ve needed to use them again and again. So we've been in their system for quite a while. For instance we borrowed money one time to buy a new skidder because ours had blown up. Then after that, our cutter motor blew up and we had to borrow some money again. That cost thousands of dollars and if it wasn't for Imperial, we're probably not going to be in the business right now. They helped us out a lot and sometimes we don't even use all the money they give us. It's sitting in the account for security.

We did the loan over the phone at first but the last three times that we've done were through online. Mark was the first one we dealt with and we dealt with him for the last couple of times. One time he was making sure that everything was done right but we got some relationship now. He knows us and we know him. We even got our trust for this fellow. The service is great and it's really dependable, quick and easy, especially with what they ask for. They're not calling us back and saying they need something else. They get everything they need then get in touch with us. They do a good job and though the interest rate is high, we understand they have to make money and to help other people, too. So it's reasonable but it would be nice if the interest rate was a little lower since we've been with them for so long. Other than that, we are satisfied with the service.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I was looking to try to expand my business and Imperial Advance was one of the companies that called and visited with me. They were the one that took the most interest. They took the time to work with me and give me the best options that I liked. Then they sent the DocuSign app which was really simple and easy to fill out. From that point on, it was just a matter of working together and finding the best options. And so far, they have been really good since I have been with them. We've done it twice since then. They call me about half or three quarters which really worked out even better.

I am at a point where business has continued to grow and they seemed to always have an interest in me and worked with me on everything. And the process of getting loans gets easier every time. It's just a matter of getting your current financial statements and they go through it all. Usually, it's less than a day and they have already called me and everything is taken care of. It's up to me if I want to do it and they give me all the terms.

All in all, I'll definitely tell my friends to look into Imperial Advance and see if it is going to work for them. Sometimes the terms don’t fit what people are needing and that’s understandable too. It's just that when you're starting out and you're new, you don’t have the perfect credit that you want and you don’t have the established business that you want. Imperial Advance is really good about working with you on that. That’s something that I wouldn’t change at all.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

Imperial Advance is the easiest to deal with in terms of documentation and finance charges. We applied and did everything online. They emailed over the documents for my husband to fill out and it was done within three to five days. It was a good experience and we didn’t have any issues with it. Our loan was within normal range and Imperial Advance was better than TM Capital which we went with in the past. I'd tell my friends that they should go with Imperial first.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I didn’t have enough money and I was looking for a loan. I handled my application with Imperial Advance and sent it through fax. I did loads of paper works too since then but it's a little easier for me to click on. The process was a pain in the ass for me and could be pretty easy for normal people. Imperial gave me 119% of the loan and they charged me too much percentage. They could have given me more money since a 119% doesn't get anything. They financed and refinanced me down to 34% and they’re surprised. I want my money back at least half of the 119%.

But, the consultant is a winner and on point. Every day I wake up thinking about money then so I needed stuff at four in the morning on New York time and I get up at 4:00 am California time. The consultant was already up at that time and I can call him on his personal cellphone. He had no problems with that kind of stuff and he’s ready to go. There’s not a lot of men like that and that guy could be the reason I chose Imperial Advance. He still works for the company and that always impressed me because most people don't stick with the company that long. Imperial’s service is really good and I’m satisfied.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

Imperial Advance's service and cost are good. I’d done business with them before and I sought their services again for me to pay taxes. The process was simple. I consulted with Marco, and then I did it online at the very end. Marco was very professional and we had a very good communication. I wish Imperial would lower their interest, but I’d recommend it.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I worked on the loan application online and with a consultant. The people from Imperial Advance were decent and although the cost was a little higher, the service was good.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I have a trucking business and I was trying to add another truck. I needed cash and Imperial was the first company that I tried. I liked what the guy told me. They sent me an email with the application and I filled that out and sent it back. I knew what I was getting into and I was satisfied. I don’t like the daily payments, but I like that Imperial got me the money right away and they didn’t waste time.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

Everything is good with Imperial Advance. They’ve paid off another loan that we had. We called around to see who could help us because our business had slacked off so much. Max of Imperial Advance has been helping us out and was the one that got us hooked up with the company that we’re dealing with now. We’ve had two and one of them just got paid off at the end of October.

We like Max. He is the one that’s done all this for us and has been working really well with us. I did the application process online and he helped us out because I'm not a very smart person when it comes to the computer. So, all of that worked out perfectly. Max was the key. He told us to be patient and that he would work with us, and that’s what he did. We texted him and he didn’t leave me hanging like all the other companies do. He was a swell guy. Even when I wasn’t thinking it was going to go through, he gave us confidence that it was going to go through. At our desperate times, Max came in. He kept working until we got our loan and then when we couldn’t go back through him, we were in trouble again and this was when we got the October loan. So, he’s been there for us and I would definitely send others to Imperial Advance and try to get Max.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

My brother and I were trying to consolidate our finances for a business and we wanted to see if Imperial Advance would be able to help us out. My brother decided to go with them and he filled everything out. I injured my knee about three weeks ago and I got it operated on yesterday so I’m a bit laid up at the moment. We were looking for a certain amount of money and Imperial said they could do it, and then they came back and they weren’t even willing to come close to that even though our finances are more than enough to cover it. For some reason, they decided to come in at a very minimal amount. The smaller ones they can get, the more money they make as opposed to large loans. So, we just didn’t bother with them, and now we are still looking for some long-term consolidation loan.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

Imperial Advance is a broker and they went to RapidAdvance and got our loan. Imperial Advance said we had to pay the percentage fee, which we knew about, but they took an additional $2,500 after the money was deposited into our account. We were new to getting a business loan and weren't told about the fees upfront. They sent us a bunch of paperwork and I signed the papers saying they could authorize the ACH, but it was never disclosed to begin with. The way this was handled was underhanded and deceitful.

Months later, I reached out to RapidAdvance. They pay a commission for the business, but they said brokers like Imperial Advance are not supposed to charge like that. I confronted the manager of Imperial and he threw me off. He said they're responsible for our loan and it was a one-time fee. I read from the paperwork that they charge up to $4,100, but they crossed it out and put $2,500 in mine. I asked for a certain amount of money, and they didn't even give me what I needed. After doing a few loans, I’ve learned to go to the loan company and not to use a broker. Places like RapidAdvance call when the loan’s halfway paid and they want to give more money, but I never heard from the Imperial guy I dealt with and who originally did the loan.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

I contacted Imperial Advance to get some funding a year ago, and they neglected to tell me that there was going to be an additional fee for them on top of the funding fee. I signed the contract, so I should have read it, but I didn't catch it in the paperwork. I was aggravated. I talked to the QuickBridge people and asked about the fee, which they told me about. If Imperial Advance told me that upfront, I would've decided that they're too expensive. I wish I made as much money in such a short amount of time as the cost for what they did. Also, filling up all those records, getting everything done and sending it back to them is not something that can be done in a matter of minutes. I don't like Imperial Advance.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

Imperial Advance is easier to deal with than others. Everything was straightforward with them so I chose them when I had to get some more working capital at the shop. The loan application was very easy and they just needed to fill out the app. They were very good at communicating with my business schedule and get back with me, and weren't so pushy. The consultant I dealt with was perfect. Plus, the cost and the quality of their service matched up. It was a good experience. I would highly recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I received an email from Imperial and they hit me at a time when I was interested in loans. It was very expensive, but their process was just a matter of providing a one-page application and bank statements. Everyone was also fine.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

Imperial Advance Services reached out to me and we had a working relationship. Applying for their loan online was very easy and they are the best company ever. I would recommend it to all of my friends.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I needed help with some lighting for the restaurant and it was easy to apply for a loan with Imperial Advance. The reps I dealt with were courteous, nice and helpful. They helped out a lot and didn't charge me too much for their services. They did the first time but not the second time.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

Imperial Advance's rep reached out to me to see if I needed some extra capital and I liked him. Their loan process was normal and easy. I've done a couple of deals with them and they have been good and easy to work with.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I called Imperial Advance and they gave me decent answers. I applied for a loan online and the process wasn't bad and it took two days. They sell a little bit high but, business loans tend to run higher. And they could do a little bit to shave some out, but at the same time, they were straightforward about it and there were no surprises. They did exactly what they said they would do and kept up on the matters. It has been a positive experience.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I had some difficulties in obtaining funding from the bank, but I had a very good experience with Imperial Advance. They were on point. Applying online wasn't difficult and they contacted me soon after. The loan process was very simple. The consultant was very professional and took his time to explain the product. However, the repayment time is a little bit too short. If the repayment went on for two years, it would have been better. We're doing fine with it and it's helping us meet the cash outflow that could occur which only a bank overdraft could have actually taken care of. I'm satisfied working with Imperial.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Imperial Advance had a better deal and their consultant answered my questions. I filled up the application and told them what I needed. They checked me out and I got approved a few hours later. They gave me the amount that I asked for. It was easy but very expensive, but then all those types of loans are. Besides, they took care of my needs at the time.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I need a loan and Imperial Advance made it very fast and easy. I applied for a $50,000 loan online and everything went very smooth in one day. Every day they take $405 out and I never had a delay. However, the interest is a little high. Still, I would tell a friend to try it.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I'm a service-based business and I had gotten a contract where my customers pay 30 to 45 days out on the invoice. So, I had needed the payroll expense to be covered until my invoice got paid. I had been looking around for financial assistance and, through other people, Imperial Advance got my information and called me. Applying for the loan was very time-consuming. There was a lot of back and forth. Imperial Advance sent me a lot of papers that I have to print out and then I had to turn around and either fax or scan them and get them back to their reps. Also, their reps had a used car salesman approach and were a little pushy towards the customer. They should improve their communication and definitely offer what they have.

The first person who assisted me was very nice, though. But once he got my paperwork, he was not as responsive as he was at the beginning. When I had questions about the things we spoke about and when it got down into the terms, he was out of the picture. I had to deal with the people who were putting together the terms of the loan and it was not the same as the first rep and I discussed. There were a lot of extra fees added on and their terms were way too high for what I was trying to do. Those did not seem worth my while so I didn't go for it with them. I wouldn’t recommend Imperial Advance.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Imperial Advance advertised to us so we called them when we were moving our business. The loan application process was easy and I'm very satisfied with it. We worked with the funding consultant, Max **, and he was very professional and attentive to all our needs. We went through email and spoke on the phone and he was very fast. I will suggest Imperial Advance to other people.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I wanted to increase the business. The rep that we worked directly from Imperial Advance was excellent and friendly. We applied for a business commercial loan and the process was fast and easy. Everything was straightforward and the contract was pretty simple. There was no collateral, there were no gimmicks and their price was excellent. The funding was great and it was immediate. We got the money on time when we need it. We'd be using it for advertising and we used it to pay the bills and business needs. I'd definitely recommend my friends to go with Imperial Advance.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

We have a business and we needed to get some cash. I then got a business cash advance loan from Imperial Advance because their rate was better and I like their hustle. They also do what I needed them to do. The loan process was painless. I've started it for over a month now. I spoke with a rep on the phone and I told them our needs. Because I’m a mortgage underwriter, we didn’t have that much fluff. He was professional, honest and didn’t overpromise things, which we appreciated. We sent our application through email and sent them the documents and they got back to us within 48 hours. Their cost, however, was a little high for the service that I received.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Working with Imperial Advance is easy. My funding consultant was Fernando and he was nice, easy to contact and helpful. He told me what to get and all, and I only sent three months bank statements. I got a cash advance and everything worked quickly. Everything has been good, especially the service.

Imperial Advance Company Information