Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experienceDissatisfied with the experienceSatisfied with the experienceHappy with the experienceWould recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 3, 2016

4 Fundera Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

This is probably the best customer service team I have had the pleasure of talking to! Their expertise and their genuine care makes for a great experience. The application process is very easy! It only took me probably less than 10 minutes to complete the application before I was able to partake! Their rates are fair. Not too expensive, but I wish they could be cheaper. However, that doesn't bother me too much. I don't mind paying for good payouts and service. Their online tools are very simple, so they are very easy to use and their website is very navigable, so often times, I do not have any trouble.

Original review: June 9, 2016

I was handled right away. I thought it was amazing and fast how they helped me find my way. It's insane how good it is. I really love the application process. It was ridiculously easy. The continuity of how easy they made it still astonishes me. The rates and terms are insanely good. I could not speak enough about how much I love it. Online tools are really good and I would highly recommend it. I can't see myself living without such a thing. You are a good to be dead fool if you don't use it.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: March 25, 2016

Customer support is one if the reasons why I chose them. They were able to show me what were the best options for me when I first got the loan and have been following up ever since. Application process was relatively easy. Although you have to comply very specific requirements to qualify for the loan. Once you comply with them the process was straightforward. Rates are lower than consumer loans and in line with what other competitors are offering, however I liked the staff and their bundled offers and decided to go with them. Easy to use, and easy access from mobile devices (my preferred method of tracking my financial products). The interface is very user-friendly and has all the things that I'd like to track.

Original review: March 9, 2016

This company make me very happy to be customer and they help me to fit my problem and get what my family want. I will be customer of this company in the future too. It's very easy and quick to make loan with this company. They are make me happy to get loan and buy what we need for my family. I want my friends to try and they will be happy same as me. It's very good and easy to find information from online and you can get review from the website too. This company they have good review.

Fundera expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Fundera is an online marketplace that helps small business owners connect with funding providers. The company simplifies the business loan application process by doing the groundwork to identify the industry lending leaders to expedite the borrowing process.

• Products: Fundera products include small business loans, merchant cash advances, equipment loans, invoice factoring funding and business lines of credit. Fundera is one of the few business lenders with access to capital for startup firms.

• Interest rates: Low rates are guaranteed. The company promises transparent pricing and terms. The interest rates and terms are listed on website for each specific loan type.

• Service: Online and phone chat are available. The borrower receives several offers at once.

• Borrower qualifications: Qualifications vary based upon lender but minimum qualifications in most cases are $9,000 per month sales and be in business for at least two years.

• Fast approval process: Depends upon funder and may range from two days to two weeks.

• Loan limits: Depends upon funder. The limits for each specific type of loan are listed in corresponding loan-type description.

• Repayment options: Depends upon funder. Repayment options are listed on the website for each specific loan type.

• Resources: Free guide; ‘Minimum criteria for each type of small business loan,’ calculators, tools, guides, videos, glossary and more.

• Best for: Startups, small and mid-sized business owners seeking capital for a variety of business purposes.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg

New York

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Let's talk

ConsumerAffairs ranks 562 on Inc. 5000 for 2017

Advertisements on this site are placed and controlled by outside advertising networks. does not evaluate or endorse the products and services advertised. See the FAQ for more information.

The information on our website is general in nature and is not intended as a substitute for competent legal advice. makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information herein provided and assumes no liability for any damages or loss arising from the use thereof.