Compare Business Loans

Research top Business Loans recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I was handled right away. I thought it was amazing and fast how they helped me find my way. It's insane how good it is. I really love the application process. It was ridiculously easy. The continuity of how easy they made it still astonishes me. The rates and terms are insanely good. I could not speak enough about how much I love it. Online tools are really good and I would highly recommend it. I can't see myself living without such a thing. You are a good to be dead fool if you don't use it.

Customer support is one if the reasons why I chose them. They were able to show me what were the best options for me when I first got the loan and have been following up ever since. Application process was relatively easy. Although you have to comply very specific requirements to qualify for the loan. Once you comply with them the process was straightforward. Rates are lower than consumer loans and in line with what other competitors are offering, however I liked the staff and their bundled offers and decided to go with them. Easy to use, and easy access from mobile devices (my preferred method of tracking my financial products). The interface is very user-friendly and has all the things that I'd like to track.

This company make me very happy to be customer and they help me to fit my problem and get what my family want. I will be customer of this company in the future too. It's very easy and quick to make loan with this company. They are make me happy to get loan and buy what we need for my family. I want my friends to try and they will be happy same as me. It's very good and easy to find information from online and you can get review from the website too. This company they have good review.

Expert Review

Barbara FriedbergPersonal Finance Contributing Editor

Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.    More about Barbara→

Fundera is an online marketplace that helps small business owners connect with funding providers. The company simplifies the business loan application process by doing the groundwork to identify the industry lending leaders to expedite the borrowing process.

• Products: Fundera products include small business loans, merchant cash advances, equipment loans, invoice factoring funding and business lines of credit. Fundera is one of the few business lenders with access to capital for startup firms.
  • Interest rates: Low rates are guaranteed. The company promises transparent pricing and terms. The interest rates and terms are listed on website for each specific loan type.
  • Service: Online and phone chat are available. The borrower receives several offers at once.
  • Borrower qualifications: Qualifications vary based upon lender but minimum qualifications in most cases are $9,000 per month sales and be in business for at least two years.
  • Fast approval process: Depends upon funder and may range from two days to two weeks.
  • Loan limits: Depends upon funder. The limits for each specific type of loan are listed in corresponding loan-type description.
  • Repayment options: Depends upon funder. Repayment options are listed on the website for each specific loan type.
  • Resources: Free guide; ‘Minimum criteria for each type of small business loan,’ calculators, tools, guides, videos, glossary and more.
  • Best for Startups, small and mid-sized business owners seeking capital for a variety of business purposes.

Compare Business Loans