2. Finance
  3. Business Loans

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.79/5

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Fundera Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fundera?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fundera?

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

This is probably the best customer service team I have had the pleasure of talking to! Their expertise and their genuine care makes for a great experience. The application process is very easy! It only took me probably less than 10 minutes to complete the application before I was able to partake! Their rates are fair. Not too expensive, but I wish they could be cheaper. However, that doesn't bother me too much. I don't mind paying for good payouts and service. Their online tools are very simple, so they are very easy to use and their website is very navigable, so often times, I do not have any trouble.

Original review: June 9, 2016

I was handled right away. I thought it was amazing and fast how they helped me find my way. It's insane how good it is. I really love the application process. It was ridiculously easy. The continuity of how easy they made it still astonishes me. The rates and terms are insanely good. I could not speak enough about how much I love it. Online tools are really good and I would highly recommend it. I can't see myself living without such a thing. You are a good to be dead fool if you don't use it.

Original review: March 25, 2016

Customer support is one if the reasons why I chose them. They were able to show me what were the best options for me when I first got the loan and have been following up ever since. Application process was relatively easy. Although you have to comply very specific requirements to qualify for the loan. Once you comply with them the process was straightforward. Rates are lower than consumer loans and in line with what other competitors are offering, however I liked the staff and their bundled offers and decided to go with them. Easy to use, and easy access from mobile devices (my preferred method of tracking my financial products). The interface is very user-friendly and has all the things that I'd like to track.

Original review: March 9, 2016

This company make me very happy to be customer and they help me to fit my problem and get what my family want. I will be customer of this company in the future too. It's very easy and quick to make loan with this company. They are make me happy to get loan and buy what we need for my family. I want my friends to try and they will be happy same as me. It's very good and easy to find information from online and you can get review from the website too. This company they have good review.

Fundera Company Information