4.1/5 (402 ratings)
Shop Now on Rydeshopper

About Toyota Land Cruiser

The Toyota Land Cruiser is a series of 4-wheel drive vehicles that are popular for off-roading. Read more Toyota reviews to learn about other models.

Toyota Land Cruiser Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota Land Cruiser?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota Land Cruiser?

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

The performance was very good. I had only regular maintenance upkeep on the vehicle and never had any major issues or repairs that needed to be done. The body style was a body style I like and that is why I picked it. It also had several luxury features that were nice, but can be found in other vehicles. The durability was good as I only had regular maintenance performed and no major repairs.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

My Land Cruiser was very reliable and easy to drive, but did use a lot of gas. I always felt very safe on the road and knew that I could be the one who could make it through any kind of weather, especially snow! Friends and family counted on me to get them where they needed to go in snowy weather. My Land Cruiser was roomy, I could carry a lot of cargo. From furniture to groceries and passengers, it seems like there was nothing it couldn't hold. I had the silver color, I kept it clean and tidy. It was the nicest looking car on the road. I got a lot of compliments on my car. The only reason I don't have it anymore is because I couldn't afford to fill the tank anymore. There was nowhere I couldn't go, dirt roads to icy conditions, it was a dream car in any situation.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2016

It's so wonderful to have a vehicle that works for the family! It helps so much to have the right vehicle when working with crazy schedule and so many errands. It runs great, is easy to work on, and performs excellent! We love using it for so many different family activities. It's a great vehicle. It's a really good looking vehicle! I love the sleekness and design. Appearance isn't a decider for me but I love the way this looks! It's so fantastic! Easily the best looking vehicle on the market! This vehicle has been through the ringer with our family and it's still going strong! It has lasted much longer and fared much better than any other past vehicle we have used to owned!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2016

For running great for over 250000 miles without any major issues in Idaho, it worked great. When sold I got over blue book value because of how good it still looked and ran. With regular tuneups and oil changes it ran great and this included off road travels and in town driving and still ran great from when I bought it to when it was sold for a new 4Runner. The appearance looked great even after running off roads and had no major wear marks or out of date looking parts. This type of body on the 4Runner is still desired by off roads buyers of 4x4's. The car ran for over 250000 with normal upkeep and had no breakdowns or engine problems.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

Not too expensive. I never have difficulty paying for it each month. Very flexible when it comes to paying for the vehicle and I am very satisfied with the plan given to me. I have never had difficulty with the vehicle. Very durable and long lasting. Have not experienced with any engine or transmission problems. I find it very visually appealing. The design and color really makes my vehicle stand out. I prefer bright colors. Its appearance is not intimidating at all. I have not experienced any breakdowns or damage with the car. I’ll have the occasional light bump but it resulted in little to no damage to the car. I like how sturdy and safe it is.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

The car is very valuable to me because I use it everyday to go to work to take my kid to school and also to have fun with my family. The car is very durable and makes me feel safe. The car works properly on the road. And if there is ever a problem with the car it’s very easy to have it fixed. The seats are comfortable and the ac's work wonderfully. My car is a goldish color and I love the appearance of it. I also love the shape of my overall car. The tires are also really nice and work well. I once in a very mild car crash and I was very worried for the car but in the end there wasn’t even a scratch.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

This vehicle requires maintenance, it's not for someone who's struggling. If you have the money, very worth it. It's the vehicle in the family that goes in snow. Highly recommend for anyone in snowy climates. It's very durable, I haven't wrecked it but I bet it's hard to total. I don't know any terrain it wouldn't go on. I love the look, always have since I was a teenager. Very stylish and luxurious plus all terrain rugged. It's a vehicle for anyone. Everyone loves them. It's a beautiful vehicle, would buy another one. Very durable, I don't think hail, wrecks, balls, deer, kids, people, buildings, fire, tornadoes, hurricanes, tidal waves, ice can hurt them.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

It brought a great value to my life and was very helpful in travels, especially road trips. It didn't rely too much on gas. The car was easy to handle and drive. It traveled long distance. The air conditioning wasn't too good though. Pretty, silver exterior with a gray smooth interior. It was spacious enough to stretch your feet. Not big enough to fit more than 5-7 people. Wasn't too durable. It was easily scratched and marred. It can withstand precipitation but not small crashes. Seems pretty fragile to me.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2016

Value is at the right and that I would continue to buy from Toyota. Toyota just provides reliable service, price, customer service support. Even when something is wrong Toyota provides the support friendly customer service for resolve. The performance needs some improvement as I like to go fast but safely. The performance of this vehicle always gets me to my location safely. I love the appearance but I like a car to be safe but look mean at same time. I would also like to see different colors and different styles. Toyota always provide durability to its fleet of cars. This is no exception. This car as long as I maintain the integrity of timely maintenance, I expect the car to last at least 10 years or more.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2016

I feel safe, my kids are safe. It drives well. Breaks quickly. Doesn't chug gas. Smooth ride, spacious... kids don't fight because they aren't cramped. Drives smooth. Very quiet. I don't worry about it breaking down or shorting out. Windows are powered. Good a/c and heater. Great speakers. Very sleek.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

This product was the best value for my money. I did tons of research and I was incredibly satisfied with my purchase. I bought this car as a first car for my daughter, so I needed something economical. It was a surprise for her 18th birthday and she was happier than she's ever been. This is an extremely reliable car. I rarely have to have work done on it and I have never had it break down. I love this car, and it is so much better than other cars I have had in the past. While this car isn't a shiny eye catching sports car, it certainly is far from ugly. I get many compliments on the appearance of this car and I am more than satisfied with the way it looks. This car had lasted me several years already and I am certain it will last me many more. It is built very well and is one of those cars that will be around practically forever. I am amazed by it.

Toyota Land Cruiser Company Information