Find a Car Dealerships partner

Oakdale, NY

3.7/5 (25 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Sunrise Toyota

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Sunrise Toyota Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sunrise Toyota?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sunrise Toyota?

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

My sales person Bob ** was the best. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. No hassle. I leased my car because of his wonderful help and I would highly recommend that if you go down to Sunrise Toyota in Oakdale you ask for him.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2016

Bob ** was our sales rep. He is very knowledgeable about Toyota. We were directed to Sunrise from the Costco car purchase program. Savings in the end was not as large as expected but there was savings. My Wife and I have the car we wanted to buy, not lease and a extended warranty program that will cover any repairs that might arise in the future (not that we are expecting any).

Original review: Oct. 19, 2016

I want complain about one of the dealership long island call "sunrise Toyota" 3984 Sunrise Hwy, Oakdale, NY 11769. I went there through Costco Auto program which suppose to be hassle-free buying experience. When I went there they didn't have the car and finally they told me they have one car and they can get me 2 days. All I need to put $500 deposit which is returnable in case I change my mind. 2 weeks after when I called them and asked them about my car they said they didn't find it yet. Then I said I want to wait to buy the car since they didn't find the car.

Now the salesman ** stop reapplying my phone call and the manager ** threatening me to charging 20% of the car cost and in addition taking me to court. Finally when I get Costco advocacy group involved they willing to pay my money. Today I travel 2 and half hour to sunrise Toyota to get my money and here I am waiting to see him, don't know what's coming btw. Worse experience ever and I wonder how they have all the good reviews with that kind of service. My opinion never go sunrise Toyota. I am sure Toyota and Costco auto program doesn't do business like "sunrise Toyota" is doing like force people to buy with false information.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2016

Boy, I had a long day. Wish I met Bruce ** at Sunrise Toyota in the first place. Tried to buy a Corolla. Everyone had a dealer fee added to the price, which they told me after we agreed on the price! Not Bruce (Sunrise Toyota). He listened to my needs, demo ride had so much more detail than the other rides I took the same day! I was able to see all the colors in one place on a huge lot. Let me just say, STOP, Just go see Bruce ** for a simply fair deal made easy!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

I was very satisfied with Sandra **. She made my experience at Sunrise Toyota easy and very helpful and I will tell anyone who needs a car to see Sandra. I would also like to thank Bruce for his help. He was very polite and professional at his job. Thanks again. This has been the best experience I had buying a car.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

What a great day I had shopping for a new Tacoma. Worked with Bruce **, he had his stuff down. All my questions and concerns were known and answered. The Toyota Tacoma is a long-term purchase, so I wanted to get a lot of detail. Bruce made it easy!

Original review: March 13, 2016

We cannot say enough positive things about our experiences with Sunrise Toyota over the last 18 years. We are now on our 7th vehicle from Bruce and his team. Mike ** and Ryan made the entire process smooth and seamless. They had our vehicle ready to go when they said they would, and did as much beforehand as possible which made for a pleasant experience. Don't buy or lease a Toyota anywhere else!

Original review: March 12, 2016

First time I purchased a new car and it won't be the last. My sales person was Efrain. He was very knowledgeable and explained the various Corolla models in stock. He was very patient with me and told me that I did not have to take the car home today if I was not ready. No sales pressure made me feel comfortable. I came back in two days and made the purchase. I highly recommend Sunrise Toyota the sale staff is friendly and knowledgeable.

Original review: March 3, 2016

Upon entering Sunrise Toyota, I was greeted by a young woman who inquired if I needed help. She introduced me to Mike **. He asked what I was looking for, and I explained to him I was just looking. He took me to a variety of new cars and explained all the features of each car. Never, did he put any undue pressure on me to purchase a vehicle. After looking at a few cars, I decided to get serious about the 4Runner. Mike explained the price and options that came with the car. I was satisfied with the information he provided and decided to purchase the car. There was no hassle with the car I traded in. I received a fair value.

The finance manager who I dealt with, Jason, explained all the different finance options and did not attempt to get me to purchase something I did not need. During the process, I greeted by Bruce **, who asked if I had any issues or any questions. I found out that he was the Sales Manager. Once I was finished with the negotiations, the price was signed off by Bruce ** who, again, made sure I was satisfied with the service and price. The experience with Sunrise Toyota was stress-free and I recommend them to anyone interested in a Toyota.

Original review: March 3, 2016

Was in need of a new car and decided to check out Sunrise Toyota. I had a great salesman named Mike ** who helped me choose a great Toyota Corolla. Mike was very polite and didn't seem pushy at all. He was very knowledgeable about the cars and I felt very comfortable with my choice. I would highly recommended Sunrise Toyota and make sure you ask for Mike **.

Sunrise Toyota Company Information