Find a Car Dealerships partner

Ocala, FL

4.0/5 (38 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Honda of Ocala

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Honda of Ocala Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Honda of Ocala?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Honda Ocala?

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

I am pleased with Honda of Ocala. Overall one individual stood out. Jeremy he is a true professional and really made it easy to buy a CRV. They have a good selection and a great team!!! Go see Jeremy.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

When looking for a new vehicle I was impressed by the salesman. He was very courteous and knowledgeable about the vehicles they sold. He showed me several vehicles and explained the features and how they worked. I was shown the service department and I met some of the staff and how they handled any problems should they arise. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and neighbors. I was not prepared for this enlightening experience.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

From the moment I walked through the doors at Honda of Ocala and was greeted by Alex. He has been informative and available to me. He made the buying process easy and quick. He took the time to walk me through every aspect of my car. He took the initiative to call multiple times after the purchase of my new 2016 Honda Civic to assure I am happy with my car and to see if I have any questions about anything. I purchased my car in September of 2016 and to this day he is still available to me for my car needs. I have personally never had such a great experience.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

While I was on vacation I brought my car in for service and the customer service I received was fantastic! Could not be happier with everything that was done! If ever in town I will definitely return! Also will be telling all the family I have in the area to visit this location!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

In my quest to find a specific model of car for the best price, I filled out the contact info requested by the dealer website. Within just a few minutes, I received a return call from a very knowledgeable and courteous salesman who answered all of my questions. As it turned out, the car in their inventory would not meet my needs but Connor agreed to stay on the lookout for one that will. Based on my pleasant conversation with this gentleman, I have confidence that I might be a future customer of Honda of Ocala.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

I came in to speak to someone about purchasing a car for my granddaughter. I had researched the Civic online but I feel that actually going to the dealership to have more specific questions answered and of course to drive the car is imperative. I was fortunate to be approached by Christopher **. He is exceptionally informative and gave me detailed qualities which reinforced that I believe the Civic is the right car for her. This will be a graduation present for her. I will be contacting Chris directly to make this purchase.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

All I can say is go see Jeremy he is extremely patient and knowledgeable. He helped my friend find the perfect Civic for her needs!! He was funny and a pleasure to deal with. Not high pressure like she experienced with other dealerships and he went the extra mile for her, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I am excited that Jeremy will be assisting in the purchase of my new car later this year!! It's a blessing to find such an amazing salesman!!! Thank you Honda of Ocala!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

This is our second purchase from Honda of Ocala without first new car purchase with salesman Larry ** and it was a very enjoyable experience. There was no pressure. He really work with us to get us where we needed to be price-wise and couldn't be more help with explaining all the aspects of our new Pilot. I will definitely be recommending Honda of Ocala and Larry personally for anyone I know looking for a new vehicle.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

Purchased a used vehicle on 12-22-2016. On 12-23-16 the next morning started vehicle up and immediately started smoking and making loud noise from engine comp. Called dealership and had it towed and found the air conditioning compressor seized up. They kept my vehicle till 12-28. If I would of known this was going to happen would never of bought it. Tried to get out of deal or get better warranty. Sales mgr was unprofessional, dropped the ** bomb like I was one of his bar buddies. He was not interested in satisfying the customer and I never even heard from the general mgr. Will not purchase again from Honda of Ocala again or recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

I always search the luxury cars, but my sense of economics always prevails. I can afford to drive the "other" cars, but I choose Honda because it provides the luxury and driving experience I am looking for. It also does not cost me $250 for an oil change. I love my Elite Pilot!! In business I can carry passengers and not worry how my car "measures up". Honda of Ocala is my choice of dealerships because the sales and service are impeccable. I am always treated like family!!

Honda of Ocala Company Information