Find a Car Dealerships partner

Ocala, FL

4.0/5 (38 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Honda of Ocala

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Honda of Ocala Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Honda of Ocala?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Honda Ocala?

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

My experience with Rob ** at Honda of Ocala was a pleasant one. I initially came in for an oil change and Rob advised I get a transmission flush as it was recommended by the manufacturer. As I waited for repairs, I was treated to lunch in the cafe and enjoyed a movie in the lounge. I would recommend the professional and courteous service received at Honda of Ocala.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

We are very blessed that Frank was our sales representative at Honda of Ocala. He went out of his way to make sure that we had a great experience in purchasing our new CR-V. He was very informative about the differences in the 2016 & 2017. Since we owned a 2008 Pilot, changing to the CR-V was like going from Windows to Android computer systems. This was quite a feat, as they changed the colors for 2017. We had to make a decision on one of the new colors & once that achieved Frank kept in constant contact with on the process of the car.

Unfortunately, once the car arrived the color was what we were expecting, so Frank drove us around to look at the remaining colors & we did drive out in a new CR-V. We have called with questions for help understanding one of the new functions & Frank has always been very helpful & tells us not to hesitate to call him with any questions we have. He always is very cheerful whenever we see or hear from him. We would not hesitate to refer Frank to any of our friends or family. Thanks again Frank.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

When looking for a new car in Ocala FL, Joe ** did an excellent job of making us comfortable while looking, being professional and listening to our requests of what we needed in an automobile. Very happy with the customer service.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2017

When I walked into Honda I was not looking for a specific vehicle. I needed something that was reliable and very good on gas, considering my wife drives about 100 miles to and from work daily. Alex helped me look for something in my price range and also very good on gas. He brought me to a couple different options and he was very patient with me while I reviewed pros and cons about each vehicle. He didn't rush me while I was making a decision and has been one of the best salesmen I have had the experience meeting with and he did a wonderful job on helping my wife and I with the help on finding a new vehicle.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2017

I've been searching for the best deals because I'm getting ready to buy a new car. I went into your establishment and was wowed buy how great the staff was. This was by far the best experience I've ever had when looking to buy a car. My salesperson was Harry ** and he was great. Very patient and professional and very knowledgeable about the vehicles. I will definitely be recommending this place in the future. Great job guys!!!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2017

Amy is very energetic and so positive in conversation with me and others around us. Her personality has a calming and inviting appeal to make it easy to discuss all things. She is verse and knowledgeable in many areas to relate to all people. Not a know it all but confident in conversation. A high caliber person and a pleasure.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2017

Just wanted to take the time to let everyone know about my experience at Honda of Ocala. The team was very professional. It was a professional and friendly atmosphere and the staff was very knowledgeable about any questions I had. My salesperson was Harry **. He went above and beyond to help us. I haven't purchased yet but am getting ready to in the next month and I'll definitely be coming there for my purchase.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

So my husband and I were shopping for a car for over 3 months when we were referred to Honda of Ocala by a good friend. We were told to see Ammar ** who did a phenomenal job. We bought a 2017 Honda Civic by a couple thousand dollars cheaper than the competitors. The sales staff was great. Managers are not pushy. Overall a great experience.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

I recently purchased a car from Sam ** at Honda of Ocala and I was very pleased with the service he gave me. He was extremely courteous and knowledgeable of the product, which made the purchasing process flows very smoothly. The entire staff was pleasant and I felt very comfortable and at home while at the dealership. I was offered coffee and enjoyed a movie while waiting on financing. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market for a car. Take a visit to Honda of Ocala and ask for Sam **. You won't regret the experience.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

I have purchased and leased my last 4 vehicles through Honda of Ocala. The Salesman have always been very informative, patient and pleasant. Each of my purchases and leases have gone smoothly without any trouble. I go to Honda because of the friendly environment and because I am treated with respect instead of being fed a bunch of bull. My salesman walks me into the finance department, introduces me to the finance person and thanks me for choosing Honda! The finance person explains everything to me and walks me through my purchase taking time to answer all my questions. I have sent many of my friends to Honda! I will continue to purchase my vehicles from this company for the fact that you are treated like a person and not a sale! Thank you Honda of Ocala!

Honda of Ocala Company Information