Call toll free
4.80/5
Based on 5 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Complete Car Warranty helps save you thousands on auto repairs. We are dedicated to helping you find the right coverage plan for the life of your vehicle. Complete Car Warranty offers customized plans that are accepted at all repair facilitates and comes with towing and emergency roadside assistance. Call us for your free quote and begin protecting against extreme out-of-pocket expenses today.

5 Complete Car Warranty Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

We had our Mini Cooper that had already had its factory warranty expired. Complete Car helped us with getting a new policy, as German made cars are known to have more expensive repairs. We recently got an oil change at our local mini dealer and they said our condenser is about to go, so we called up complete car and they said they'll cover the repair in full!

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

This company helped me with all the questions I had about a warranty for my car. I saw commercials and some things online, but I really didn’t understand how an auto warranty worked. The rep I spoke with was very helpful and accommodating and made me feel comfortable about paying for coverage. My plan just started so let’s see how it goes, but I would definitely recommend this company.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

I was having a lot of trouble finding affordable coverage for my 2010 Ford Taurus. I found Complete Car Warranty online with a simple form typed in some simple info on me and my car. I spoke to a rep right away and they were so friendly! I had a lot of questions and they were patient and made it simple to understand what was covered. They worked with me on a good monthly payment too and the coverage was more than I expected. Really happy and would recommend!!!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I have had 2 horrible experiences with warranty companies in the past. Something would break down on my car and they wouldn’t fix it no matter what. I was fed up but I came across complete car warranty and boy o boy I’m glad I did. I bought their warranty and 5 weeks later I had some mechanical issues and they got it fixed right away. They were very prompt and courteous. Extremely happy that I found this warranty company. I’ll never buy from anyone ever again!!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

These guys are simply amazing. I purchased a warranty plan from them and 3 weeks later my AC broke down. They got it fixed with no questions asked! It was truly a burden taken off my shoulders. Complete Car Warranty has had fantastic customer service and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for an auto warranty company that definitely puts the customer first!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Complete Car Warranty?

Complete Car Warranty expert review by Lauren Fix

Get an extended auto warranty for unlimited repair claims that are accepted by all dealerships and mechanics in the U.S.

• Unlimited repair claims: You can make claims for an unlimited amount of repairs when you have an extended auto warranty with Complete Car Warranty.

• No dealership restrictions: Pick your favorite dealership or mechanic to do the work on your car since you’re not limited to a certain network.

• Get a free quote: Get an online quote in minutes by filling out information about your vehicle.

• Up to 60 percent off dealer prices: Save up to 60 percent on an extended auto warranty by going with Complete Car Warranty instead of a dealership.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Complete Car Warranty Company Information