Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.31/5

Complete Car Warranty helps save you thousands on auto repairs. We are dedicated to helping you find the right coverage plan for the life of your vehicle. Complete Car Warranty offers customized plans that are accepted at all repair facilitates and comes with towing and emergency roadside assistance. Call us for your free quote and begin protecting against extreme out-of-pocket expenses today.

Top Complete Car Warranty Reviews

I had a lot of questions and they were patient and made it simple to understand what was covered. They worked with me on a good monthly payment too and the coverage was more than I expected. Really happy and would recommend!!!

We recently got an oil change at our local mini dealer and they said our condenser is about to go, so we called up complete car and they said they'll cover the repair in full!

Complete Car Warranty(888) 809-8984

Complete Car Warranty cost

The age, make, model, year and mileage of the vehicle will affect the cost of the extended auto warranty. It’s difficult to estimate an exact cost of a Complete Car Warranty extended auto warranty, but the total cost of most plans can fall anywhere from 2 cents to 6 cents per mile on the car. This payment is made over the course of several years.

A typical deductible on an extended auto warranty is $100. Most extended auto warranties come with a 30-day trial period. If a customer is dissatisfied and doesn’t make any claims in this period, they can cancel the plan free of charge.

Complete Car Warranty coverage

Because Complete Car Warranty is an aggregator that draws from a wide pool of available extended auto warranties, coverage varies greatly. Types of extended auto warranties you can expect to find include limited warranties, powertrain warranties and extended warranties with coverage similar to the original factory warranty.

Typical additional benefits include 24/7 roadside assistance, trip interruption reimbursement and rental car reimbursement for when your car is in the shop undergoing repairs. Again, these depend on the vendor. Repairs can usually be made at a wide array of repair facilities. These repair facilities may or may not need to be licensed.

Complete Car Warranty is available in every state except California, Florida, Minnesota, Missouri and Washington.

Complete Car Warranty plans

Complete Car Warranty plans vary based on customer needs and the car being covered. Common parts that are covered include:

• AC
  • Rear axle assembly
  • Turbocharger
  • Sensor
  • Steering and suspension

Complete Car Warranty broadly offers two plans: the Complete Car Care Superior plan and the Complete Car Care Supreme plan. The Supreme plan offers more coverage than the Superior plan. However, because Complete Car Warranty is an extended auto warranties aggregator, their plans will vary slightly based on the provider. The Superior and Supreme plans are only meant to serve as broad indications of what sort of coverage customers are looking for.

Below are two sample plans from Complete Car Warranty. Your plan might vary. The Superior plan has basic coverage for the listed items. The Supreme plan has more complete coverage for each item.

Superior plan

• Sensors
  • Suspension
  • Transmission

Complete Car Warranty quote process

You can fill out a form on Complete Car Warranty’s website. Necessary information includes vehicle make, model, year and mileage. Typically, this is followed up with a phone call, where a Complete Car Warranty representative will speak to you about available plans. This is also where you’ll hear more extensively about Complete Car Warranty’s pricing, including more specific information about the down payment, monthly payments and deductibles.

Do we recommend Complete Car Warranty?

We recommend Complete Car Warranty if you are looking for an extended auto warranties aggregator that will help you get the best extended auto warranty possible. The free online quote process makes it easy to find an extended auto warranty that will work for you. It can be difficult to know beforehand what sort of coverage Complete Car Warranty will offer, but submitting your info online for a free quote certainly can’t hurt.

Complete Car Warranty Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: March 10, 2020

The purchasing process at Complete Car Warranty was extremely fine and easy. Their rep was great. She provided a lot of information about the car. I told my other family members that if they have vehicles, to consider this service. However, I called Complete Car to let them know that I no longer needed the car warranty because I don’t have the car. They told me to send an email, to the confirmation that they sent me through my email, and that way, I could get my money back.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 2, 2020

I inherited my car from my wife and it was getting older. I was looking for some warranty insurance and got in contact with Complete Car. I was within the 30-day grace period where I got to shop prices. I called them back on Monday, March 3rd to see if they could price match what I had gotten from Endurance. I had originally gotten 75,000 miles and I was looking for 100,000 miles and a bit longer period of time. I left several messages but nobody ever got back to me. It was Friday before I finally got in contact with somebody there. I negotiated a new price with them. Then I went back to Endurance and they said they could match it. Since I had the misfortune of not being able to get in contact with Complete Car, I decided not to go with them. The love was gone and I couldn't deal with them.

The salesperson that I got in contact with was fine and I had no problem with what they were doing and what they professed that they were going to do for me. But the rubber never got a good chance to meet the road with that, because when I called, there were too many levels of contact. Medco gave me a number to contact Complete Car but when I used that number, I had a recording and I didn't get any response from that recording.

Original review: March 1, 2020

The car had some mileage on it that was outside the manufacturer's warranty. I just wanna make sure it was safe. I called a few companies. One of the things I considered was I kinda got a feel for who I was talking to. If I was talking to somebody who I felt was understanding the coverage that I was looking for based on the vehicle, and what was available here in the location I’m at, I felt like it was gonna be a good fit. At sign-up, I had a list of things I was concerned about as far as some of the electronics being covered. I had a list of questions and the gentleman from Complete Car Warranty answered them.

My coverage started on the 10th of March and I was supposed to get something in the mail so I still have to go and check them out today and see if I actually got my packet. I was expecting it this week, hopefully. It was supposed to walk through all the coverage that I had on the vehicle, but with the way we dealt with the gentleman from CCW, I feel pretty good about it. With the packet, I can keep the information on me and if something happens no matter where I'm at, I should be able to present that then be able to have the vehicle serviced. The coverage is really good on the vehicle plus his terms. If I'm not mistaken, it's X amount of years or mileage. For the period of time that the vehicle will be covered, that was pretty good. The car is doing fine right now, but the warranty is more for peace of mind. Better to have it than need it and not have it.

Original review: April 9, 2019

So glad I went with a Complete Car automobile service contract! I had done one of these warranties for my house and it proved good, and now I can rest easy knowing my car is safe too. I don’t know what I would do if my options were limited to relying on expensive dealerships for my service costs… I’m getting too old for this nonsense!

Original review: April 8, 2019

I wasn’t sure about vehicle service contracts at first because I was worried what would be covered when the car troubles would hit. Luckily though, my fears were unfounded, and this wasn’t the case at all when I had a coolant system problem. The low monthly payments for the plan made it easy to handle vs giving the dealer all of my money with their ridiculous rates.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Complete Car Warranty?

Original review: March 4, 2020

Updated on 03/06/2020: I made my first review too quickly, but a person got back to me, and everything was set right to my complete satisfaction. I will definitely go back to them for an extended warranty on any future car I may purchase, since it is definitely a great product at a reasonable price for the coverage.

Original Review: When I tried to reach someone to cancel since I decided not to keep the 12 year old car, I couldn't reach anyone at the number I was given. I finally made contact with a live person, Marc, and he told me to e-mail Customer Service directly, which I tried, only to have it come back as undeliverable. When I tried calling Marc back, I was put on hold for a long! time until I got a "good Bye" and a cut off! I really need to speak with someone At Complete Car Care and soon! Thank you for anything this will help with if anything.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

My car is getting old and I wanted to preserve it. Somebody referred me to Complete Car Warranty. Their rep went over some options with me and now I’ve been with them for a little over a month.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

My experience with this company. They kept calling my phone even after I spoke with a person, I started to use this company, gave my card information. They was not supposed to run the payment until the next day but I called back a few hours later to decline the service. Found better deal. They said they canceled the the payment and they didn't cancel it but instead run the payment and when I called to get it resolved they just kept hanging up. When I called back the same person answered the phone. If I was you I wouldn't trust them at all!!!! ** this company!!!

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

This company has called me a couple times to try to get me to sign up for a used car warranty. I am on the national do not call list, but they blatantly disregard this and call anyway. I have tried to contact the company about this, but have gotten no response.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

I received random text messages from this company trying to sell their services. I would never in a million years do business with them due to this breach of privacy. I can only imagine that their warranty products are as awful as their sales techniques.

Complete Car Warranty response

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your review. We understand your frustration with your experience and appreciate your feedback. We will do our best to use the information you provided to improve

our services. Please message us if you need additional support.

Complete Car Warranty Company Information