Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.94/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Complete Car Warranty helps save you thousands on auto repairs. We are dedicated to helping you find the right coverage plan for the life of your vehicle. Complete Car Warranty offers customized plans that are accepted at all repair facilitates and comes with towing and emergency roadside assistance. Call us for your free quote and begin protecting against extreme out-of-pocket expenses today.

Top Complete Car Warranty Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Complete Car Warranty?

I had a lot of questions and they were patient and made it simple to understand what was covered. They worked with me on a good monthly payment too and the coverage was more than I expected. Really happy and would recommend!!!

We had our Mini Cooper that had already had its factory warranty expired. ... We recently got an oil change at our local mini dealer and they said our condenser is about to go, so we called up complete car and they said they'll cover the repair in full!

Find my match

Complete Car Warranty cost

The age, make, model, year and mileage of the vehicle will affect the cost of the extended auto warranty. It’s difficult to estimate an exact cost of a Complete Car Warranty extended auto warranty, but the total cost of most plans can fall anywhere from 2 cents to 6 cents per mile on the car. This payment is made over the course of several years.

A typical deductible on an extended auto warranty is $100. Most extended auto warranties come with a 30-day trial period. If a customer is dissatisfied and doesn’t make any claims in this period, they can cancel the plan free of charge.

Complete Car Warranty coverage

Because Complete Car Warranty is an aggregator that draws from a wide pool of available extended auto warranties, coverage varies greatly. Types of extended auto warranties you can expect to find include limited warranties, powertrain warranties and extended warranties with coverage similar to the original factory warranty.

Typical additional benefits include 24/7 roadside assistance, trip interruption reimbursement and rental car reimbursement for when your car is in the shop undergoing repairs. Again, these depend on the vendor. Repairs can usually be made at a wide array of repair facilities. These repair facilities may or may not need to be licensed.

Complete Car Warranty is available in every state except California, Florida, Minnesota, Missouri and Washington.

Complete Car Warranty plans

Complete Car Warranty plans vary based on customer needs and the car being covered. Common parts that are covered include:

• AC
      • Rear axle assembly
      • Turbocharger
      • Sensor
      • Steering and suspension

Complete Car Warranty broadly offers two plans: the Complete Car Care Superior plan and the Complete Car Care Supreme plan. The Supreme plan offers more coverage than the Superior plan. However, because Complete Car Warranty is an extended auto warranties aggregator, their plans will vary slightly based on the provider. The Superior and Supreme plans are only meant to serve as broad indications of what sort of coverage customers are looking for.

Below are two sample plans from Complete Car Warranty. Your plan might vary. The Superior plan has basic coverage for the listed items. The Supreme plan has more complete coverage for each item.

Superior plan

• Sensors
      • Suspension
      • Transmission

Complete Car Warranty quote process

You can fill out a form on Complete Car Warranty’s website. Necessary information includes vehicle make, model, year and mileage. Typically, this is followed up with a phone call, where a Complete Car Warranty representative will speak to you about available plans. This is also where you’ll hear more extensively about Complete Car Warranty’s pricing, including more specific information about the down payment, monthly payments and deductibles.

Do we recommend Complete Car Warranty?

We recommend Complete Car Warranty if you are looking for an extended auto warranties aggregator that will help you get the best extended auto warranty possible. The free online quote process makes it easy to find an extended auto warranty that will work for you. It can be difficult to know beforehand what sort of coverage Complete Car Warranty will offer, but submitting your info online for a free quote certainly can’t hurt.

Complete Car Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Complete Car Warranty?

Original review: July 8, 2020

Complete Car had the best thing going that I needed for my vehicle. I went with them as I would get three free oil changes at the dealership. Plus, they were gonna replace my breaks. I'm supposed to get vouchers for that but I haven't gotten those yet. Regardless, their reps were upfront and honest. I had a refreshing conversation with the guy I spoke with.

Original review: June 27, 2020

I called back my previous warranty because he said I was supposed to get back a refund from the time that I was with them. As soon as when I called them to cancel it, they said, “Oh, no. You wouldn’t want to phone us, you don’t get no refund.” She also asked what Complete Car charged me and everything. And then, as I told them I’m just paying $129 a month for the exact same plan that they offered me, the rep came off and said, “Okay. Well, you can still stay with us but we’ll get you down to $89.” It doesn’t take rocket science to figure out, “Wait a minute. The other company is gonna offer me $80 and you’re gonna ask me to stay with you for 89. I don’t think so.”

When a little wrench came up on my dashboard, it said, “Check it out.” It said I should read the manual, I did and it said it might have something to do with the train and to take it to my dealership. I called Complete Car up into the shop for them to check out that light that came on. However, the shop didn’t take a look at it because they were so backed up because of the virus and stuff. They might have to keep it for at least two to three days. But I needed transportation so I could get back and forth to work. And when I talked to them about thinking about renting a car while I was in the shop, they said until they looked at it and found out about what was wrong with it, I would have to come out of my pocket and rent the car myself. They would take a look at my car, and then they would reimburse me after. I didn't know that I had to rent the car out of my pocket first before I get reimbursed.

When I had a flat tire, I called up Complete Car and I got towed from my job to the tire shop, and then I bought a whole new tire. It was really good. The rep came, picked me up and I rolled with him. Because of the virus I didn't know if they wanted anybody in the tow truck or not, but the guy said, “Oh, I ain’t worried about that. Get on in here.” Complete Car is a good company.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 10, 2020

The purchasing process at Complete Car Warranty was extremely fine and easy. Their rep was great. She provided a lot of information about the car. I told my other family members that if they have vehicles, to consider this service. However, I called Complete Car to let them know that I no longer needed the car warranty because I don’t have the car. They told me to send an email, to the confirmation that they sent me through my email, and that way, I could get my money back.

Original review: March 2, 2020

I inherited my car from my wife and it was getting older. I was looking for some warranty insurance and got in contact with Complete Car. I was within the 30-day grace period where I got to shop prices. I called them back on Monday, March 3rd to see if they could price match what I had gotten from Endurance. I had originally gotten 75,000 miles and I was looking for 100,000 miles and a bit longer period of time. I left several messages but nobody ever got back to me. It was Friday before I finally got in contact with somebody there. I negotiated a new price with them. Then I went back to Endurance and they said they could match it. Since I had the misfortune of not being able to get in contact with Complete Car, I decided not to go with them. The love was gone and I couldn't deal with them.

The salesperson that I got in contact with was fine and I had no problem with what they were doing and what they professed that they were going to do for me. But the rubber never got a good chance to meet the road with that, because when I called, there were too many levels of contact. Medco gave me a number to contact Complete Car but when I used that number, I had a recording and I didn't get any response from that recording.

Original review: March 1, 2020

The car had some mileage on it that was outside the manufacturer's warranty. I just wanna make sure it was safe. I called a few companies. One of the things I considered was I kinda got a feel for who I was talking to. If I was talking to somebody who I felt was understanding the coverage that I was looking for based on the vehicle, and what was available here in the location I’m at, I felt like it was gonna be a good fit. At sign-up, I had a list of things I was concerned about as far as some of the electronics being covered. I had a list of questions and the gentleman from Complete Car Warranty answered them.

My coverage started on the 10th of March and I was supposed to get something in the mail so I still have to go and check them out today and see if I actually got my packet. I was expecting it this week, hopefully. It was supposed to walk through all the coverage that I had on the vehicle, but with the way we dealt with the gentleman from CCW, I feel pretty good about it. With the packet, I can keep the information on me and if something happens no matter where I'm at, I should be able to present that then be able to have the vehicle serviced. The coverage is really good on the vehicle plus his terms. If I'm not mistaken, it's X amount of years or mileage. For the period of time that the vehicle will be covered, that was pretty good. The car is doing fine right now, but the warranty is more for peace of mind. Better to have it than need it and not have it.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

Hello my name is Shonie ** contract ID is ** and I signed up on 8/27/20 with Carol ** who was excellent but upon starting this warranty I ended up trading in the car the following week on the 5th of September for a 2020. So I called on the 5th to cancel. Spoke with a young man who assured me of the policy being canceled and that I would receive the 144.00 down payment back in 3 to 5 business days. He also told me to reply to the email that I received canceling the contract and I did, so I haven’t received the it but finally after being frustrated I get a call back today. Not good.

Original review: July 9, 2020

I kept receiving so many calls regarding getting an auto warranty. I looked it up on the internet, and it might be a good thing to do with the year of my truck. I found a couple companies that was a little bit more reasonable but I went with Complete Car Warranty. I looked at their reviews from customer complaints, and then I talked to their salesperson regarding some of the complaints and it seemed like the company was okay.

I have had a claim. It went okay, but they didn't cover the full amount of the claim. The dealership told me that what they were charging for the price of the item was more than what Complete Car wanted to pay for it. So, I had to come out of pocket. It was like $400. I understand what Complete Car is saying, but there's nowhere to find that part. After that, I did a little research. Everybody's out of the part. So, even though they think they should be paying less for the part, there's no way to find that part cheaper because no one have it in stock. I called RockAuto, PartsGeek and different companies online that's very competitive, but nobody has the part available.

Original review: July 2, 2020

I went with Complete Car but then I ended up cancelling coverage with them because the coverage that I got was not as good as it was made out to be. They weren't transparent. I called on the 29th day of my 30-day trial timeline to cancel and they took money out of my account. I'm still waiting for that money and I called them to ask where my money was. The reps told me that the process would take four to six weeks. I told her that it has been four to six weeks. She said she would put in a note to get my check out within the next 14 days.

Original review: June 12, 2020

The warranty on my car has run out. I purchased Complete Car Warranty and they did a good job. It's not difficult to make payments as well. We just set it up as autopay. But I still get calls, kind of sell it to me and I’d like off the list.

Original review: April 1, 2020

The people said that Complete Car was a regular warranty that covered a lot of stuff. It sounded like a pretty fair deal so I was sold quite easily. But they fumbled even an easy deal because the rep promised a full tank of gas and that didn’t happen. He said I had 1,000 miles or 30 days to make up my mind or to return it. That sounded good. Then I've got a problem with making payments. The first payment was made with a credit card and I told them not to bill my credit card again, but to bill me, and I haven’t received a second bill. I got a feeling that they’ll probably scam me on the payments and are taking out with my credit card so I’ve gotta call them about it.

I called one time and someone was questioning me about the deal. A guy named Mark called and said my representative was actually Shawn. I didn’t know who he was. The actual guy that called me was Jerry. I think they have a decent product, but they can’t seem to keep from fumbling it up. They wanted to get me off the phone when they found out this was possibly a screwed-up deal.

Complete Car Warranty Company Information