4.53/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Complete Car Warranty helps save you thousands on auto repairs. We are dedicated to helping you find the right coverage plan for the life of your vehicle. Complete Car Warranty offers customized plans that are accepted at all repair facilitates and comes with towing and emergency roadside assistance. Call us for your free quote and begin protecting against extreme out-of-pocket expenses today.

Top Complete Car Warranty Reviews

09/30/2018

I had a lot of questions and they were patient and made it simple to understand what was covered. They worked with me on a good monthly payment too and the coverage was more than I expected. Really happy and would recommend!!!

10/01/2018

We recently got an oil change at our local mini dealer and they said our condenser is about to go, so we called up complete car and they said they'll cover the repair in full!

Complete Car Warranty cost

The age, make, model, year and mileage of the vehicle will affect the cost of the extended auto warranty. It’s difficult to estimate an exact cost of a Complete Car Warranty extended auto warranty, but the total cost of most plans can fall anywhere from 2 cents to 6 cents per mile on the car. This payment is made over the course of several years.

A typical deductible on an extended auto warranty is $100. Most extended auto warranties come with a 30-day trial period. If a customer is dissatisfied and doesn’t make any claims in this period, they can cancel the plan free of charge.

Complete Car Warranty coverage

Because Complete Car Warranty is an aggregator that draws from a wide pool of available extended auto warranties, coverage varies greatly. Types of extended auto warranties you can expect to find include limited warranties, powertrain warranties and extended warranties with coverage similar to the original factory warranty.

Typical additional benefits include 24/7 roadside assistance, trip interruption reimbursement and rental car reimbursement for when your car is in the shop undergoing repairs. Again, these depend on the vendor. Repairs can usually be made at a wide array of repair facilities. These repair facilities may or may not need to be licensed.

Complete Car Warranty is available in every state except California, Florida, Minnesota, Missouri and Washington.

Complete Car Warranty plans

Complete Car Warranty plans vary based on customer needs and the car being covered. Common parts that are covered include:

• AC
  • Rear axle assembly
  • Turbocharger
  • Sensor
  • Steering and suspension

Complete Car Warranty broadly offers two plans: the Complete Car Care Superior plan and the Complete Car Care Supreme plan. The Supreme plan offers more coverage than the Superior plan. However, because Complete Car Warranty is an extended auto warranties aggregator, their plans will vary slightly based on the provider. The Superior and Supreme plans are only meant to serve as broad indications of what sort of coverage customers are looking for.

Below are two sample plans from Complete Car Warranty. Your plan might vary. The Superior plan has basic coverage for the listed items. The Supreme plan has more complete coverage for each item.

Superior plan

• Sensors
  • Suspension
  • Transmission

Complete Car Warranty quote process

You can fill out a form on Complete Car Warranty’s website. Necessary information includes vehicle make, model, year and mileage. Typically, this is followed up with a phone call, where a Complete Car Warranty representative will speak to you about available plans. This is also where you’ll hear more extensively about Complete Car Warranty’s pricing, including more specific information about the down payment, monthly payments and deductibles.

Do we recommend Complete Car Warranty?

We recommend Complete Car Warranty if you are looking for an extended auto warranties aggregator that will help you get the best extended auto warranty possible. The free online quote process makes it easy to find an extended auto warranty that will work for you. It can be difficult to know beforehand what sort of coverage Complete Car Warranty will offer, but submitting your info online for a free quote certainly can’t hurt.

Complete Car Warranty Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: July 24, 2019

Your service is legit one of the best services ever. This investment has surely paid off. One of my car’s pumps suddenly burst and I had to get it towed to the garage. They asked me if I was covered - heck yes. Saved the day honestly.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 22, 2019

If you’re in the market for a great deal on your car, the service contracts these people provide is insane vs. one-offs at the dealer. It helped save me hundreds and I didn’t even spend a extra dollar when my car broke down. All my expenses were covered so I was stoked that I went for this!

Original review: April 17, 2019

Complete Car Warranty has a highly skilled customer service team. Shaune and Hector were a good one-two punch to help get me started and signed up. Their service plan takes into consideration all the expensive problems I worry about as it’s not like I have a pile of cash laying around to be taken by the dealer. Strongly reco Complete Car...

Original review: April 10, 2019

The level of service being offered here is well worth the price. Truly nothing for a 4 year deal. Not only do I get excellent service at places by my house, but I became friends with the mechanic as well who gives me little tips I had no idea about. I’m not much of a car person. Service contracts are the way to go.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I wasn’t sure about vehicle service contracts at first because I was worried what would be covered when the car troubles would hit. Luckily though, my fears were unfounded, and this wasn’t the case at all when I had a coolant system problem. The low monthly payments for the plan made it easy to handle vs giving the dealer all of my money with their ridiculous rates.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Complete Car Warranty?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

I received random text messages from this company trying to sell their services. I would never in a million years do business with them due to this breach of privacy. I can only imagine that their warranty products are as awful as their sales techniques.

Complete Car Warranty response

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your review. We understand your frustration with your experience and appreciate your feedback. We will do our best to use the information you provided to improve

our services. Please message us if you need additional support.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I can say without a doubt that CCW offers the best service contracts that I could find. It feels so much safer driving my Mini with a contract backing it. It’s definitely worth it to dish out monthly payments than to just pay a big sum upfront.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I’ve had my fair share of headaches dealing with dealerships ($175 per hour for labor, it’s ridiculous). My friend told me about service contracts and got me to call Complete Car Warranty. They’ve been upfront to deal with so far.

Original review: April 22, 2019

I thought I didn’t have a choice but to continue with my dealership after 7 years, because I didn’t want to ruin my car. I discovered this service a little while back and I hope more people check out complete.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Complete Car Warranty really delivers what it claims. Their team and quality of service are really exceptional. I totally recommend Complete Car Warranty to anyone looking for an inexpensive service contract for their car.

Complete Car Warranty Company Information