Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.31/5

Complete Car Warranty helps save you thousands on auto repairs. We are dedicated to helping you find the right coverage plan for the life of your vehicle. Complete Car Warranty offers customized plans that are accepted at all repair facilitates and comes with towing and emergency roadside assistance. Call us for your free quote and begin protecting against extreme out-of-pocket expenses today.

Complete Car Warranty(888) 809-8984

Complete Car Warranty Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: July 24, 2019

Your service is legit one of the best services ever. This investment has surely paid off. One of my car’s pumps suddenly burst and I had to get it towed to the garage. They asked me if I was covered - heck yes. Saved the day honestly.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I’ve had my fair share of headaches dealing with dealerships ($175 per hour for labor, it’s ridiculous). My friend told me about service contracts and got me to call Complete Car Warranty. They’ve been upfront to deal with so far.

Original review: April 22, 2019

I thought I didn’t have a choice but to continue with my dealership after 7 years, because I didn’t want to ruin my car. I discovered this service a little while back and I hope more people check out complete.

Original review: April 22, 2019

If you’re in the market for a great deal on your car, the service contracts these people provide is insane vs. one-offs at the dealer. It helped save me hundreds and I didn’t even spend a extra dollar when my car broke down. All my expenses were covered so I was stoked that I went for this!

Original review: April 17, 2019

Complete Car Warranty has a highly skilled customer service team. Shaune and Hector were a good one-two punch to help get me started and signed up. Their service plan takes into consideration all the expensive problems I worry about as it’s not like I have a pile of cash laying around to be taken by the dealer. Strongly reco Complete Car...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Complete Car Warranty?

Original review: April 16, 2019

Complete Car Warranty really delivers what it claims. Their team and quality of service are really exceptional. I totally recommend Complete Car Warranty to anyone looking for an inexpensive service contract for their car.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I signed up for an automobile service contract a few months back and it’s been great so far. It was easy to understand that I won’t have to worry about a thing afterwards. It’s a much better experience than negotiating the dealership for service prices.

Original review: April 10, 2019

The level of service being offered here is well worth the price. Truly nothing for a 4 year deal. Not only do I get excellent service at places by my house, but I became friends with the mechanic as well who gives me little tips I had no idea about. I’m not much of a car person. Service contracts are the way to go.

Original review: March 19, 2019

Went to their website to get a quote. They called me and had no idea what they were talking about. I have 3 year left on my factory warranty and wanted me to start paying right now for a month to month service/warranty. Salesperson was so pushy and just wanted my credit card #. Stay away if you value money and car.

Complete Car Warranty response

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your review. We understand your frustration with your experience and appreciate your feedback. We will do our best to use the information you provided to improve our services. Please message us if you need additional support.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

We had our Mini Cooper that had already had its factory warranty expired. Complete Car helped us with getting a new policy, as German made cars are known to have more expensive repairs. We recently got an oil change at our local mini dealer and they said our condenser is about to go, so we called up complete car and they said they'll cover the repair in full!

Complete Car Warranty Company Information