2. Miscellaneous

Circle K Gas Stations

Circle K Gas Stations
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.41/5

Circle K Gas Stations Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Circle K Gas Stations?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Circle K?

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

@circlekstores My husband was just at the store at 8023 Cumming Hey, Canton, Ga 30115 to buy wine. He chose some bottles from a shelf marked $6.99. He was chatting with another customer and didn’t immediately notice that he was charged almost $30 per bottle. Afterwards, he tried to return it and was told to, “call the cops if you’ve got a problem.” The clerk then went on to mock my husband to his friend that was checking out after him. Is this really the level of customer care you are striving for? Please let me know what you are willing to do to try to rectify the situation and to improve the customer service situation in your store. Thank you for your time.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

The store on Wrightbro Rd without the deli. I was in yesterday. The cashier was rude and unprofessional. She yelled at me and wouldn't let me get my items because she was upset because her relief didn't show up. I was very so ashamed and it was other customer there, and I'm sure that's not her first time because she was very comfortable with her actions.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

This is a store I regularly go to because it is so close to my house. I've never really had any problems with the customer service before but the other night was very different. There was a woman named Linda, that I have never seen working the night shift, working that night. I'm assuming she is relatively new given the way she handled the situation. My gf, her friend and I went into the store and the girls were looking at the ice cream machine which had a caution tape sign on it but nowhere on it said do not use. Also there was water all over the floor in front of the machine but no sign notifying us not to go down that aisle or wet floor sign. All of the sudden she runs over to us and was almost yelling at us to get away from the machine and was like "can't you see it's not working! You cant be over here!"

Then to my surprise she says "actually the store is closing! Buy your items and get out! The store is now closed!" At this point I'm extremely shocked by her reaction. I'm not sure if it was really the ice cream machine she was freaking out over or just us because we were the only ones in there besides one other man. I refused to purchase anything and we left to go down the road to QT. As I'm driving back to go home I noticed almost the entire parking lot was full and she in fact did not close the store. This honestly made me feel like she was judging us for some reason and I just can't seem to think of any reason she would have done that to us.. Not sure if I'll ever be going back there past 10 pm.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

I have an issue with a company who profits in the billions forcing consumers to take on credit card charges due to the change shortage. Other companies are working the issue without resulting to credit.

Original review: July 31, 2020

I thought the easy pay was a good idea. It showed that their NSF fee was $40. My bank charged $30. I received an email saying that I had an NSF for $51, I shortly after got a call about it. I had not made it to the bank overnight and they ran the account again for the $51 & the $40 separate. So that way it charged my account $30 twice, before 9 o'clock the following day. They have employees that can go in and continuously take your money, even if it's fees to make your life harder.

Original review: July 20, 2020

I went to two different stores and there were MANY customers with NO MASKS. I asked and your store policy is to NOT enforce mask wearing even though the state and CDC highly recommend it. SO until you enforce the policy I will NEVER shop in your store for any reason!!!

Original review: June 26, 2020

I use Circle K at least 400 Gallons per month via EasyPay- during Covid pandemic I was work challenged and for the first time realized I had no funds in my debit - I called Circle K same day and they could not remove the 25.00 fee because they said they did not care or have a policy for the pandemic in place - They have just lost a loyal customer!

Original review: April 13, 2020

At about 2:45 PM this afternoon, I stopped at the Circle K in Milan Ohio to get gas and a small snack. I stopped at pump #6. I walked in the store to use the restroom. I then went to the coolers and chose an 89 cent package of string cheese to buy for a snack. I then went to the counter to pay for my snack and to put the gas in my car using my cash miles card that had fourteen dollars on it. I paid for the gas using my miles cash card and then put the string cheese purchase on my debit card. I went out to pump the gas. The pump did not show that my fourteen dollars had even been put on the pump. I went back inside the store to see what the issue was. The lady that had rung me up for both transactions was not able to find my transaction for the gas. She was only able to find the transaction for the string cheese. (She was an assistant manager)

I told her to take the customer behind me so that she would not have to wait. The customer saw me starting to cry because the assistant manager had told me that there was nothing she could do about my fourteen dollars being missing. The customer paid for my gas out of the kindness of her heart because of what the assistant manager had told me. I felt so humiliated! The assistant manager just shrugged her shoulders and said again that there was nothing she could do. So, I went outside to pump the gas that the customer paid for. After pumping it, I went back in to ask the assistant manager for the miles cash card back. She gave it to me and told that the card had a zero balance still. She also told me that both pump numbers 5 and 6 had been "acting up for a day or two now". I told her that the pumps should not have been put into use if they were not functioning correctly. I went back out to my car crying.

I called the number on the back of the card hoping to speak with someone who could help me fix the card situation. The lady that answered the phone was in Mexico. (She said so herself) The phone rep also told me to "calm down" because her "English was not very good" and that she did not understand me. I had to respell my first name at least half a dozen times. The phone rep still was not getting the spelling. The phone rep told me that since I was still at the location I should have gone back in the store and had the assistant manager call your Tech Support department. I told the phone rep that I did not feel comfortable going back in the store because of the Covid-19 pandemic. (The store had several customers inside by then)

So,l I started to cry again. She had no right to talk to me that way. I am a paying customer and should be treated with respect. Instead of continuing to cry, I just hung up after several minutes on the phone trying to deal with the phone rep and her poor English comprehension skills. I was brushed aside by the assistant manager. I was humiliated and degraded all the way around. Sure, the customer that paid for my gas did so out of the kindness of her heart but it was not for her to make right! THE ASSISTANT MANAGER should have made it right! I should not have been put on the spot in front of the everyone in the store! I should not have been yelled at by the phone rep either! Circle K should be using phone reps that can speak, read, write and comprehend English.

It was over 30 minutes of my time trying to get the gas in my car and calling the customer service number on the back of my card. I also called a lady named Connie at the Great Lakes Division. She did not answer her phone so, I left a voicemail. She has yet to return my call as of the time stamp on the message I am sending you now. There have been pricing issues on the sign at the same location before. (One price on sign and another on the pumps) It happens quite often. I work in Marblehead Ohio and used to work in Sandusky, Ohio. I have been stopping at this store at least 3-4 times a week for the past two and a half years. I am an STNA. If I were to treat any of the patients or their families the way that I was treated today, I would not have a job.

At a minimum, I want the fourteen dollars put back on my card since I did not get to use it for the gas. I also want to be contacted directly about what transpired today. I work till 3 PM typically. (Today I got off early because of low census at work-we can't admit new residents until the Covid-19 Pandemic has calmed down and the stay at home order lifted) Circle K has fourteen dollars of my hard earned money. Not to mention that all of this made me late for a job interview. I used to work for Englefield Oil. They own the Duchess Stations. I worked for them for several years. That is why I know why, when and how the pumps should be bagged etc.

Original review: April 2, 2020

I am a healthcare worker at 2 hospitals in Phoenix, AZ and have been to 4 different stores and none give me my coffee for free as advertised. They pick and choose who they do it for. I had 2 coworkers behind me that she gave them free coffee. I guess it's time to go to Starbucks because they dont pick and choose. It's a true advertisement..

Original review: March 26, 2020

I moved here Jan 06, 2020 and go to Circle K every day sometimes 3 times a day. I feet my daily fountain pop and gas every other day. I just FINALLY got a $2 reward. I couldn't believe it...thought I was doing something wrong. I would even go back to my car and fight through the line if I forgot my rewards card. They have a coffee card but, not a fountain drink card. I don't drink coffee. I don't want to sound ungrateful but, it's not a good program. I go more than most so it would take normal people 6 months to a year to get their $2 reward.

Circle K Gas Stations Company Information