Circle K Gas Stations

Compare Miscellaneous

Research top Miscellaneous recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I bought a carton of "Marlboro red" box cigarettes from the Circle K on Murphy Hwy in Blairsville GA last week and each of the individual boxes are fake. The cigarettes are longer and don't taste the same. 7 packs into the carton and noticed the packs do not have the raised lion symbol or the "Veni, vidi, vici." saying on them.

I live at ** and I live right behind the Shell gas station which is owned by Circle K and I have kids making noise all during the night Park and shine their lights in my bedroom window and the asst. manager had this to say: "Angela ** I'm the asst manager at the store and me and the manager has told the kids it's ok to set up there as long as they're not causing any trouble, are drinking on the property, or fighting. We actually feel safer when they're up there with our girls because there's only one that works each shift. I can't really say much but I do want to let the parents know that we have told the kids that it is ok." She put this on voices of Satsuma-uncensored. I contacted corporate. They sent out Dean who is lucky because I forgot his last name. I showed him video of what was going on. Nothing was done about it except I was banned from there and the kids were told not to hang out, but they still do. All's the same. Me no sleep and them not caring.

I purchased a refillable cup at the Circle K on Hampden Ave and Chambers Rd at a clerk's prompting because I frequently buy their slushie product. This clerk advised me that the refills would be $0.36. In addition, there was coupons in the cup. The first few refills were $0.36 but, one weekend I encountered a clerk who was not only extremely rude, she insisted on charging the full price of the refill as the regular purchase without the refillable cup. When I advised her of the refill price she became indignant and threatened, in front of other customers to call the cops on me. Embarrassed, I left the store and opted to report this clerk to the store manager. I called the following day and was told Pete was this store's mgr. I spoke to Pete who told me the discount key was not working on the register but, he'd refund me for the refillable cup and honor a free refill if I wanted to come back in the store. He also said if he was not there, he'd leave a note for his staff.

Pete was not there! No note left with staff so I left the store and decided to call when Pete was there. In the interim I encountered the same rude clerk! As I entered the store she announced out loud, "I'm still charging you full price for a refill and if you don't like it I'll call the cops on you." Neither time did I provoke this clerk. In fact, as I filled my cup I recorded her intimidating me. I purchased another cup to show her coupons in the cup regarding the refills, she refused to acknowledge me or the information. I was able to contact Pete, Tuesday, September 20th. Pete's story has changed. Now Pete is blaming Corporate for changing the policy on the refills for the refillable cups and that corporate informed the store refills now must be at full regular price, there's nothing he can do about it!

Either this is the worst case of false advertising or this store is charging the full price for the refillable cups and pocketing the difference. At any rate, because of how this matter has been handled, I was advised to once more allow the store mgr to remedy the matter and if not contact the corporate office. If the matter was still unresolved pursue other necessary remedies! Today is September 22, 2016.

ON 8/15/16 I had to deal with attendant who was very rude and on top of that Manager get involved and told me not to come back. I am customer for 6 yr. Neither one of this two ladies do not know what is customer service. I want response, please. Fisher store Circle K on Allisonville rd,Indiana, 46038.

This is the closest gas station to my home. I shop at this location multiple times a day because it's so convenient, until today, which was my last visit for any circle K locations. Usually the service is OK. Today after going there everyday for the past year I was accused of using somebody else's identification. I am 27 years old my I.D. was issued to me in 2011 by the Florissant Missouri department of motor vehicles and is valid until 2017.

I do not appreciate being called a liar at a business I patronize daily. I spend a lot of money at this store weekly. The lady at the counter not only embarrassed me but continued to yell at me that I was using another individual's identification and continued to yell at me when I told her I would not patronize the business any longer. I have no reason to use fake identification. I even recited the information from my I.d. as the attendant was looking at my I.d. I'm so upset of being accused of using another individual's I.d. when in fact I was using my own identification.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Circle K?

I purchased gas for the first time at Circle K on Saturday on my Discover card and when I checked my card on Sunday I found that Circle K charged me $125.00. When I checked other reviews I see that they put a $125.00 hold. That is totally absurd. I will never go to Circle K for any ever again.

Friday I purchased gas at a Circle K station using a discover card at the pump. Went to check balance today on CARD IT WAS OFF BY $125.00. Circle K put a hold on this card of $125.00. Seriously. I have never seen a hold this high anywhere. I will be purchasing gas at other stations from now on. Most have much smaller holds and some even just a dollar. Watch Circle K at the Pump! I buy hundreds of gallons of fuel so it matters.

Many Circle Ks use automated change dispensers. These things often give incorrect change. I usually count my change, and they give me the correct change when it's wrong. Today, I got incorrect change and the clerk referred to it as her tip. The clerks know, managers know, and I am saying corporate Circle K has to know these things are stealing people's money a penny, or a quarter per transaction. This is a crime and it should be addressed. This is a pathetic way to pad profits. Stop stealing money.

Around 8:30 I walked into Circle K gas station to purchase a pack of cigarettes. As I approached the attendant, she ask me for my ID. I came back with my I.D. as there were several people in line in front of me upon my return. I became frustrated as I had to return to work. I presented my I.D. to the attendant and she asked me if I was in a hurry. I replied yes. She then suggested that I should have came in earlier. I then explained that I don't understand what she meant by that and to come tell me that to my face as I was furious at her comment. I then asked for her name. Malerie.

I came back for my receipts as she didn't give me one. Malerie then ran out from behind her station outside the door to call me an old hag and **. She call the police on the accusation that I damaged her car. I waited for the police officer to arrive to explain what happened. The police officer then told me that I was barred from Circle K. I know the customer is always right. Malerie had no right to tell me when I should enter the Circle K establishment. I was harassed in front of several customers inside Circle K on Adams Street in Peoria, Illinois.

Been going to Lodi circle for a while now in the mornings, lately for the last couple of weeks the service has been bad. New people working. Last couple of times have been out of sugar, out of creamer, and now out of coffee! Get it together people you're losing people. I now go to a different store. There is a lot of choices out there.

I visited Circle K twice in one day at different times. One early in the day and one later in the evening. In my first visit was okay. The lady rang me up with no problems. The second time I went I put $5 on pump 2 and bought two candies. Same cashier. This time she was a little rude. She gave me change $10 out of 20. I asked her if I could get two fives instead please. She quickly responded No and walked away. I received no receipt. 30 minutes later I tried to return the candy. She told me no bc I had no proof of purchase. She then proceeded to call the police on me.

I started being a regular at the Circle K on the corner of Madison St/HWY 111 in August of 2015 (this year). Became so regular I got to know a lot of the employees by name and other regulars alike. This store is one of the worst managed stores in California but because it's located on the fringe of Indio/La Quinta where many know limited English I guess everything gets "dummied down" anyway. The 1st form of "just being stupid" were the gas pumps themselves. They had no big large letters telling you which pump you were on. So if you forget your number and are in the actual store you couldn't see which pump you were on. Three weeks ago corporate came in and fixed this problem.

Next up are the dumpsters which are never locked so it is a wide open game for people/businesses dumping at will... Always smells like rotten fish which is not appealing if you just pull up too near the dumping facility. The back gate to the store is unlocked likewise so the transient/homeless have a great camping area directly behind the store. These homeless can hang out for hours and although most are alright the few that are not? It's just terrible for any business to have to endure and it's not fair to the customers. Upon walking into the store most of the employees are downright rude... The worst one being the main manager whose name I can't remember for good reason? I won't tell you the reason right now because in all fairness certain things are best left unsaid.

Beyond the rude employees (not all of them mind you), the bathroom facility is something out of the Civil War - try not to touch anything. Paper dispenser never works. No sanitizer. Safety issue here likewise for robberies because the restroom (asexual) is out of sight and when you leave the bathroom 33 feet in front of you is a small office with the door usually wide open. If you are a good thief just come to this Circle K. The way it is laid out is done under the unconscious umbrella of whatever you want and you want it bad enough - help yourself! They are taking a bath.

There are three good employees here - the best one a male on graveyard and his relief Sunday/Monday. They are both courteous, no-nonsense, clean efficient employees. As far as the business itself? Fire most of the staff - 75% who are always late anyway and shut it down for 3 weeks and don't open the door until you have a professional business once again.

I'm posting this comment because I don't want to see happen to others what happened to me. On 10-7-15 I went on a long hike because it was nice outside before going to the gym. In the Circle K store on 602 N 1st Ave in Central Phoenix to make a debit card purchase. There is this short black woman curly hair. I believe her name is ** who works there. I left my bag up front like you should and made my purchase. I forgot my bag so I went back to get it because I forget sometimes and that maybe due to my learning disabilities. The next morning I went into the store when she said "hey you" twice. I'm hearing impaired so I did not hear her. The third time I looked up and she snapped in a very loud voice "you heard me. GET OUT!". I asked why and she said "don't ask stupid. you heard me GET OUT so and so saw you take something". I started to say "I had a receipt for my purchase" but she screamed "GET OUT NOW!!!"

Other times I went into the store I would talk loud because I'm hearing impaired and that is what I do because I can't hear too well and at times have to use sign language. It was clear she could not handle that, had an issue and had to find some way to get me out of there. On occasions also when I saw homeless disabled people walk in and homeless disabled people in wheelchairs go in to pay for something she would walk over and tell them to leave because they smelled. These people clearly had no way of doing laundry because they were homeless and that is to be expected. They cannot help it. They wash clothes when they can. The way this woman treated me and others is clearly a violation of the ADA and American Civil Liberties rights. This woman has to be stopped or others may suffer.

CIRCLE K # 7408. 2790 TAMIAMI TRAIL, NORTH FORT MYERS, FL 33903. This Circle K in North Fort Myers, FL is overcharging customers, and when brought to their attention, all I keep hearing is there is nothing they can do about it. So here is what’s going on, I have pictures of their signs, and cash register receipts to prove that they are ripping off their customers. And this is not the first time I’ve question what I’m being charged. I’ve brought it to their attention more than five times, still, there is nothing they will do about it.

I went in a few days ago to buy a 6 pack of Mich Ultra priced at $8.99. With tax it should have been $9.53. However when the cashier rang it up, it was $10.06. When I questioned the price, she got the price tag, called a manager to review the price and receipt, and told me there was nothing they could do about it. I went in last week for 2 cans of Mich Ultra, priced at $1.79 each or 2 for $3.00. However, when it was rung up, it was over $4.00. I asked the cashier, “why is it that every time I come in here, I’m overcharged.” I was told there was nothing she could do about it.

Now, for over a year I’ve had this problem every time I go in there. I’ve reported it to them so that they could correct the problem, however, nothing is corrected and there is nothing they will do about it. I don’t know if all Circle Ks overcharge their customers, but for sure the Circle K at 2790 Tamiami Trail in North Fort Myers does, and there is nothing they are going to do about it. If one Circle K is ripping off their customers, I’m assuming that all Circle Ks are ripping of their customers. I for one will NEVER shop at another Circle K.

Sept 16, 3:30 pm Havana & Arapahoe Rd. Circle K Gas: Stopped in to purchase a drink and powerball, and got the worst customer service I have ever gotten. I will never come back. The drink cups were leaking, and there were no napkins anywhere. When I asked the small young man at the counter for some, he said he would have to go way in the back to get more. Then I went to fill out my picks, and the pen was gone. When I returned to the front desk to pay, the drink had leaked all over the counter and used his rag there to clean it up, and he got mad and said I had dirtied his rag??? I would never buy gas or visit here again.

I visit a Circle K store 142. Purchased ultimate premium gas with cash for 2.95. Regular gas was 2.35 and unlead was 2.65. Why??? Gas was too high. Something is wrong with this picture. Explanation is much needed.

I was in the store at 4100 Dixie highway around 2pm on Saturday August 8th. There were two cashiers working. One black and one white. The white cashier was using bad language the whole time she waited on me. Talking about her boyfriend or should I say the guy she's seeing. She said his girlfriend called her. Her reply was she can kiss my **. A customer replied what did you say. She repeated it again. She can kiss my **. I'm an older women. I didn't come in this store to hear about her personal relationship or the bad language she was using. I won't be back. I just hope no kids were in the store hearing this. It was a lot of people in the store so chances are there was one.

It was 1am August 02. I stopped in to get gas. I was waiting in line, with one customer ahead of me, cashier allowed a customer from back of line to bring his purchase to the counter, it was taking so long so I asked her could I go ahead and pay for my gas, she said yes. I paid, but to my surprise she had me stand outside @ the pump for like 5 mins. And when I went back in to remind her to turn pump on that when she disrespected me. A regular customer which is also 62 years old.

Circle K treats its employees like crap. When they bought the Super Pantry locations in my area, they promised that nothing would change. Well, Super Pantry allowed its employees free sodas and coffee while on duty. They also offered cash back and protected its employees with bulletproof glass. Once Circle K took over, the free drinks while on duty went away, as did the glass and the cash back feature. Getting cash back on purchases is what determines where customers choose to spend their money.

And heaven forbid you offer to give a regular customer a soda or a cup of coffee. People have gotten fired over that. When you treat your employees like crap that in turn reflects on customers. I will never spend another dime in a Circle K now that I'm no longer working there. I will drive a few extra miles to go to the competitor that actually treats their employees and customers like they matter.

Just purchased gas at Circle K on I75, exit 233. Sign advertised gas at $279.9 but noticed after I started pumping I was paying $289.9. What a ripoff. Isn't that also illegal? At 4:00 AM traveling out of state didn't have time to go inside again after paying inside since their card reader wasn't working and complain or see what if anything they would do. This just should never happen. Others pumping didn't seem to notice either as they continued to pump.

The manager, **, talks about everyone behind their back, not realizing that all of the employees know it. One employee is told something about another, and it goes right to that person. He is bringing his personal home issues to the store, and people know that, too. One day an employee is told they are the best, the next day ** is talking about them behind their back and saying that as soon as their 90 day probation is up, he's going to let them go! ** also requests that employees go AGAINST POLICY by making sure they scan a Kickback card for every single customer whether they want the kickback card or not. It's basically stealing. I interviewed for a job there, and he went on and on and on. He has no business being a manager. He treats the women differently, too! I won't be going back.

I live in Jupiter FL, and live right next to Circle K on Indiantown road. I would go to the store everyday to get a Polar Pop & some peanut M&M's. My last few times being in there I could see the employees watch me then one day I am randomly accused of stealing! They had no reason to think that. I am then told not to come back to the store. Months later my friend is hired there and says I'm allowed in, so I start going back to my daily routine at Circle K and about two weeks later as I was walking home from a friend's house and passing Circle K I was stopped by an officer telling me I fit a description for an armed robbery. I had no idea what they were talking about. After 7 hours of being interrogated by the police I was finally released.

The next morning I went to Circle K and was screamed at by a manager telling me to leave and that I'm not allowed there anymore and she will call the police if I come on the property. She was unbelievably rude. There is a A&M's discount beverage connected to the Circle K so I started going there. On my way to A&M's one day at about 2pm the manager at Circle K ran out to me yelling that I'm not allowed there and better not come on her property. This is by far the worst convenience store I have ever been to. Between the stale food & rude employees I don't know what's worse. Also, the bathroom is disgusting. Do not shop here.

I am tired of purchasing gas at Circle K, walking into store and either finding no restroom or a filthy restroom. It seems that employees have no time to clean not only bathrooms but pumps or shelves or just about anything else. I drive 200 miles a day and have decided to purchase my gas elsewhere.

Does not provide proper security to protect customers and staff. Need armed security, especially on 3rd shift. People have been killed there and yet no proper security. Nothing done to stop rude customers from bothering other customers and staff. Need an easy way to remove cursing and rude and drunk customers from store (security could do that). Depends on taxpayers to pay clerk-level employees' extra expenses. They do not cover, even though a multi-billion dollar corporation that had one of its best quarters recently.

Disregards safety and laws for its convenience, such as merchandise blocking easy reach to fire extinguishers, storage in front of fuse, replacing inside and outside lighting in a timely manner, The POS could use much improvement that could help the customers and staff. Don't blame employees for things they did not do. Have absolute proof of wrongdoing before blaming. Repair things that need repair and do not just leave them unrepaired for extended times or just rig the item.

I have been visiting this store for 3 years, even prior to it becoming a Circle K, located on Homochitto St., in Natchez MS, every morning en route to work. The new manager, is not a friendly lady. She's quite rude and totally disrespectful towards customers. I let it go a couple of times, due to fact I wasn't the victim, but I did find concern for others. Especially when I witnessed her addressing a handicapped gentleman in such a derogatory manner. People can't change the way God made them physically. I prayed for this woman. I don't know if Circle K did background or previous employment checks, but if so, they'd know this young lady has been terminated, from a numerous of stations locally. I don't like going to the stations owned by foreigners, but at least their level of respect prevail MY OLD STOP.

** who works at the circle K store and gas station, is a very friendly and helpful lady and I so enjoy buying my coffee their daily in the morning, having sharing a few good words with her. It helps get my day started right. She works at the gas station on Washington and Meadow St. Great person.

I chose to go into Circle K on Highway 90 in Sierra Vista one day simply to buy a soda and a pack of cigs. My friend was also with me and I was just buying him soda. When I asked for a pack of cigarettes the employee not only wanted to check my ID (which they've checked at least 20 times) but wanted to check my friend's ID which they'd also checked many times. I'm 18 and he is 20. Luckily he had his that day but now if I buy something, he cannot come in anymore because they will refuse to sell even though they've checked our ID'S many times. They even scan the ID like I'm going to have changed to a minor overnight.

A few of your regular customers have an issue with the out of order sign that have been posted on your restroom in your Northside Drive and Mitchell St. location for about a year or more now and when a regular customers ask to use the restroom they are told it is out of order. We understand that your idea is to keep the non-spending customers out. But I don't think the regular customers should be punished especially when we have made this our neighborhood store. We have decided to take action on this matter if this situation is not addressed soon thank you. From a loyal customers.

I went in to get my normal beverages which total in 1.73 at the local buckeye circle k on Watson Ed. After leaving and getting ready to get back in my car the cashier came out and wrote my license plate number down. Which I didn't think anything of because I had done nothing wrong. After driving two blocks, I was pulled over by the police, asked to step out of my car, and sit on the curb. After talking with another officer who had just pulled up I was informed that I was being pulled over for using stolen credit cards at circle k the day before. I was so confused due to the fact k pay cash for all my transactions at this place as it is never more than 11 dollars of I get a pack of cigarettes. I was asked to hand my wallet to them so they could search for the stolen credit cards, which I happily did as I had no idea what they were talking about. After that I was told I would get a phone call back from the officer after he talked to circle k.

After waiting 5 hours I was called back and informed that, they had "confirmed" it was me, but that I had been driving a totally different car than what was originally stated and also with another person at the time of this incident. So at this point I'm even more confused as I the only person I ever go to this place with is my fiance and they were saying I was with another male. From there I was also informed that circle k was wanting to press criminal charges on me for trespassing, because after the police speaking with circle k again I hadn't been using stolen cards but in fact supposedly been asking their customers if I could purchase gas with my card and receive a few dollars less. Apparently the police officer asked to see video proof which they could not provide, so the officer did not choose to honor their criminal trespassing charge.

All in all I have to say this is one of the biggest headaches I have ever gone through for two 44 oz. sodas. I will never go back to this place after the embarrassment they caused me and the serious accusations they tried to claim. I would recommend to anyone who goes there make sure to get a receipt and what ever else you can get to prove you're doing what you did, so they can't make false accusations about you. If they did it easily to me they can do it as easily to you.

The store on Centenary Street in Shreveport, La is always nasty and they let people sit on the ice cream ben. That does not put one in the mood for ice cream. They never keep a good supply of anything and they let people loiter outside the stores and be a pest begging for money. They also smoke at the doors and let others do so. I encountered this also at the store on Shreveport Barksdale Highway.

Circle K Gas Stations Company Profile