Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.57/5

Looking to obtain a service contract for your vehicle? Whether you own a new or used vehicle, AUL Corp provides service contracts for your vehicle in case you have unexpected repairs that need to be made down the road. At AUL Corp, we offer service contracts that are effective on the same day they are purchased as well as same-day payment on claims. Visit our website or call us today to learn more about our services.

View More View More

AUL Corp Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 27, 2020

Since I got a used truck, I got a one-year limited warranty from AUL Corp. It was chosen for me through the dealership. When the transmission went on the truck, I was out of town and didn't have any of my warranty paperwork with me. I was stranded and when I got back, I paid $670 for a tow to get the truck to my house. AUL Corp didn't reimburse me for any of the tow. Everything would have gone so much better if I had my paperwork with me at the spot of the breakdown. Other than that, everything was handled through the dealer. Although there was a $100 deductible on the transmission, they did a good job and I'm very pleased.

Original review: April 22, 2020

If you need them, they respond. I've had coverage for two years and the service is good in general. It's just that recently, I had to get a repair and they were supposed to send to me a check to reimburse me for renting a car but I haven't gotten the check yet. I sent them the fax and all the information then it was all approved, but it's been more than a month. I've called twice, and they said they were going to talk to somebody else. Still, I like the service. They're very organized and I'd totally recommend them.

Original review: April 9, 2020

The repairs on my car cost me 900. They only reimbursement me 400 claiming they do not cover the rubber hose only thermostat. They do not cover multi inspection (which was free). On the Plus side having nothing to do with incident they do answer phone and do provide a lot of information on your account or policy. But like any other company they take your money and if there’s any way they can get out of providing full service on what you paid for on their end, they will.

They cover single items in An interwoven system that are the cheapest in relation to other components to a specific function. They should of paid the 500 and I paid the 400. Better off saving the money to the side than getting the service. I just finish paying off for the service technically because it was 1000$ On top of my principal and I’ve been paying an interest rate apr of 22.%. The service is full of **. They should buy out my loan become my lienholder to provide longer coverage and they would make both the money on the back end of loan and through service. Just very disappointed in my reimbursement.

Original review: April 4, 2020

AUL made me pay another 128 + my deductible of 100. I brought my BMW to get starter replaced. I have essential coverage which covers that. They only offered to pay repair shop 550. They refused to release funds until the work was done. The repair shop never dealt with them before so they wanted to make sure they would get paid. Needless to say I had to pay 752 out of my own pocket. I sent in for a refund. With the COVID -19 outbreak I’m jobless. I’m a bartender. They honesty couldn’t have paid the $128 when I bought the warranty for 800 and had the car 2 months. My lawyer will be reviewing the contract first thing Monday. Also my check better be mailed asap. Or I will press charges. I many friends and family that are lawyers and would love to take this on.

Mr Botelho,

Thank you for reaching out to AUL with your concerns. We very sorry to hear that the shop had you pay up front and understand the inconvenience that it has caused. AUL cannot pay for work that has not been completed and if a repair shop insists on being paid for work they have not done it may be better to find a different repair facility. We pay our claims with in two hours of receiving the finalized invoice. I can confirm that your refund has been processed and the check will mail out on 4/10/2020

Original review: April 1, 2020

I purchased a service contract from AUL Corp when I purchased the Serra Buick GMC Cadillac five years ago. The salesperson was good and the experience was excellent. When I took my car in for service, I took it to the dealer. I didn’t have to go through a whole lot of hassle and I appreciate that. When this one wears out, I wanna see if I can get it extended further.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AUL Corp?

Original review: March 30, 2020

I got a service contract from AUL for my vehicle in case the transmission or the engine or something major went wrong, I would have a backup. Recently, the rearview camera wasn’t working. I took it to the dealer and I thought they could fix it because my local garage couldn't do it. AUL told me I could go there and they would waive the cost of the additional fee. However, I couldn't believe it cost $200. That was outrageous. I felt like I was totally scammed. I had to call AUL a couple of times ‘cause I wasn’t really exactly sure how to go about it and who I could take it to. They were friendly on the phone. I have not had a problem with anybody. It was just a catch-22 and it really sucked that wasn’t covered.

I really thought it was bumper-to-bumper and everything was covered. When I bought it, I was paying this money so that I don’t have to pay further down the road. I'm sure if something major happened, it would be worth it. But I've had it for a while and it’s the first time I had to use it. I haven't had any repairs on the car that I would claim, just wear and tear that I take care of myself like brakes and tires. I don’t know that I would do it again. I was pretty disappointed.

AUL Corp response

Ms Szatkowski, we are very sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your contract. Taking a look at your claim I do see that Toyota was charging more than MSRP for the part and over Toyota labor time to complete the repair. Our adjuster advised them of this to try and avoid this situation but it was their choice to charge you the difference. I would have to direct you back to the repair shop for an explanation as to why they did that.

Original review: March 27, 2020

The dealership did my claim submission to AUL and since they did that for me, it was really easy. Working with AUL went pretty well. I liked being able to get their service for the water pump on my truck to get done. I didn't have to really pay out of pocket for that. However, I wish the heater core is part of their coverage 'cause I had to get my heater core replaced. The dealership didn't do that and for the heater, I'm 2,500 out of pocket. Still, for my claim, I was only out of pocket $463 which is not too bad.

Original review: March 13, 2020

When I purchased the vehicle, the salesman threw the service contract from AUL in for free. It's up to $1,500 and it was a limited three-month warranty. The guy that I bought the car from was unfortunately not the most honest type. I had to replace the transmission almost immediately upon getting it, so I had to file several claims through AUL. The first time we filed the claim, they denied it, initially, saying that it was a pre-existing issue, like pretty much saying that it was my fault because the dealership sold it to me that way, even though the dealership had told me that it was taken care of. Eventually, they were able to get it taken care of and they approved the claim, so they paid out the $1,500. I'm satisfied.

Original review: March 12, 2020

I bought an Estate warranty for a used Ford F-150. When I needed to replace the Ecoboost turbos, they covered less than half the estimated cost. Apparently they cover the part only, not the rest of the system that makes the turbo work. Also, they don’t replace parts with OEM manufactured items. They have their own parts supplier. If you want OEM parts, you have to pay out of pocket. Be careful before buying this product. Read the fine print, then read it again. Then buy something else.

AUL Corp response

Hi Noah, we are very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with outcome of your claim. Reviewing the notes I do believe that there was some miss information provided to you by our claims team. The turbo chargers that we have offered to supply are OEM Ford items. They will come from a Ford dealership and have the Ford warranty supporting them. In regards to the shop requesting to replace the inter-cooler you are correct that it is simply not listed for coverage. That being said the repair shop did not provide us with a failure to the inter-cooler they simply advised it was recommended due to oil contamination. Oil contamination in an inter-cooler is very common and requires a cleaning not a replacement. If you would like AUL to supply the OEM Ford turbos please let your repair shop know and have them give us a call to get them ordered.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

I purchased my AUL contract from Best Deal Auto Sales and I'm quite happy with it. Then, I had a claim and it went fine. I called AUL and everything was good. They paid for it, the car is fixed and running, and life is good.

AUL Corp Company Information