2. Auto Transporters
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.43/5

AmeriFreight addresses the three most important areas of shipping a vehicle: price, quality and safety.

No other company has done more to help consumers save money. In fact, AmeriFreight will negotiate with the top 5% of more than 11,000 carriers for the best possible rate to ship your vehicle, and no carrier with less than a 95% internal quality rating will be considered to ship their customers’ vehicles.

AmeriFreight also realizes no amount of customer service effort can compensate for failure to treat their carriers with respect; therefore, the team strives to offer the best employment opportunities and work environment.

As safety is central to every customer’s thought when shipping a vehicle, AmeriFreight offers the best possible protection through the industry standard AFta PLAN. This means your vehicle coverage goes above and beyond the limited plan provided by carriers.

View More View More
AmeriFreight Call Now Toll Free (770) 486-1010 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

AmeriFreight Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

I recently moved from California to Washington and needed my car to be shipped within a very limited window of time. Harry ** from AmeriFreight provided a quote immediately following my inquiry. He also consistently called me with specific details for the car shipping process as we went along and was excellent in answering any questions. He assured me that it’s typical to get an available driver on the first date of pick up (especially going up the 5 North from California to Washington), which is exactly what happened! He was accommodating of all my needs, e.g. budget, having another person at pickup, and specific dates/times for pickup and delivery. Thank you so much for getting my car to Seattle so quickly and within my budget of under $1000!!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

I was super stressed about finding a good company to transport my brand new SUV cross-country from California to Ohio. But our AmeriFreight rep, Samantha **, made it completely worry free. From getting me a quote in a timely manner to answering my 1000 questions, she was always available to me. And our car arrived even faster than expected and in excellent condition. Samantha made this process the easiest part of our move. I definitely recommend using them for your transport needs.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

I had just finished medical school, and I was moving from Miami to two hours south of Chicago. I had a wedding to go to, so I didn't wanna drive my car to California and then to Illinois. So then, I figured I'll just ship my car to Illinois. It seemed to be a better option at the time, and everything worked out. I was looking online, and then I spoke to a bunch of different people from different companies. AmeriFreight gave me a very good rate compared to the other companies. Also, the customer service rep was friendly and personable. I felt like I wasn't just business. The driver came a little early, and he was friendly too. He was cool and we looked over the car together and I have no complaints. I got my vehicle, and everything went well. I'd definitely recommend AmeriFreight.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

We were moving and AmeriFreight made it easy to ship my car. They explained the quote and the different options they had really well. The quote was competitive too. The people there were also always good. They knew what they were talking about and were quick and helpful. The transport took about five days and when my car arrived, it was in good condition, same as when it left. I also had the driver's phone number. He had reached out to me and in the hour that I had a question, I called him too.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

We were moving across the country and the AmeriFreight transport organizer I was speaking with was really good at setting us up with the transport. He filled us in in just about everything. He gave us updates and he called them afterwards, too, just to make sure everything went smoothly. The transport took five days, and my girlfriend who dealt with the carrier driver said that their interaction went okay overall. I also took advantage of their online free quote -- the final price, however, was a little bit more than the actual quote given.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmeriFreight Auto Transport Company?

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

The quote given by AmeriFreight was a good price, but it was significantly higher towards the end. It was like 800 to 1000 bucks more -- they can be more honest on their quotes. Nevertheless, the driver was professional and everything was good. It took five or six hours from pick-up to delivery, which was good.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2019

We looked into like three or four transport companies. But once I talked to Harry, we went with AmeriFreight. He was great and super helpful. He was on top of things and let us know what was happening. I would highly recommend him to anybody. Also, moving is fairly expensive which is never great. But AmeriFreight's rate was competitive with other people and I got what I paid for. It was good. From pick up to drop off, it took less than a week. It was pretty fast and our car was great when it arrived. We had a good experience and if I would have to move my car, I would use AmeriFreight again.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

Using AmeriFreight was good. I’m in the car business, and we have used them twice. The quote given was adequate and their pricing was competitive. The transport organizer and the drivers were good. The pick up on the first one to go to California was at our other dealership location, and I was not there. But the fellows told me it went very smoothly. And then the other one that was being delivered from California back to here was at the dealership where I am, and I had a chance to speak with the driver. All of that went well. AmeriFreight was what they said it would be. In one case, the vehicles arrived before we thought it was going to be here, and there were no damage or any complications. So, as long as it works that way, we probably will continue to use them. It looks like we are getting ready to use them a third time in the next week or so.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

There was a come-on price that was half of what it turned out to be. That was a frustrating thing for me. It was a price that was totally unrealistic and not even close to what the actual cost was. But the people at AmeriFreight were helpful on the phone and although there was really no communication until the driver was here, more or less, it was fine. The experience was overall positive. The transport was even faster than I thought it would be.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

AmeriFreight had a fair rate and rating online. Also, the quote I got was as communicated. It was included in the notes that the value could change. With the added stuff that I negotiated in, the quote turned out to be where I thought it should be. The rep was great. AmeriFreight took care of the communication with the driver. They were relaying information from the driver. And back and forth, if I have any questions, they had the answers. On the whole, it took three days from pick up to delivery.

AmeriFreight Company Information