4.7(4,092)

About AmeriFreight

AmeriFreight is an auto transport broker that aims to address the three most important areas of shipping a vehicle: price, quality and safety. AmeriFreight works with a network of more than 11,000 carriers to find the best possible rates. It uses an internal quality rating system to select the top carriers

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Money-back guarantee
  • Ships nationwide
  • Ships more than just cars
  • Discounts available
Cons
  • No phone support on Sundays

Stars Rating

• 83%
  • 8%
  • 4%
  • 2%
  • 3%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmeriFreight Auto Transport Company?

Reviewed July 11, 2024

The first time we used AmeriFreight was not so great and we had some issues. Then, in May, we wanted our car back up north from Palm Springs. My husband checked all the pricing with different people and it was all high. He was very thorough in his research and in all of his contacts, Jennifer from AmeriFreight really swung the bat. We were sold on her. Jennifer did the best she could to get him a carrier and it worked out fine. She's sterling. My husband found one small mark on the car but everything inside was fine. Also, the driver was great. He had a great attitude and he came on time to both locations. We're very happy with the company and we've recommended them to other people.

Pinned

Thanks for giving AmeriFreight another shot and recommending us to others! We truly appreciate your business, and we're so grateful that you gave us a second chance to provide you with an excellent car shipping experience.

Reviewed July 10, 2024

I transported a vehicle from Cincinnati to Miami, Florida and the quote that AmeriFreight gave me was pretty fair compared to other folks. Their process was pretty smooth and not too complicated. They told me that the transport would take about three days and it took about four days because of traffic. The driver was good and the vehicle arrived with some bug marks but that was just normal.

Pinned

We're so glad you found our quote fair and the process easy! Thank you for sharing your AmeriFreight experience. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed July 10, 2024

My daughter was in school in New Jersey and we live in Georgia. I didn't want her to drive from New Jersey to Georgia to drop her car off, so I enlisted AmeriFreight's service to transport her car to me. When I first set it up, I did it online, but then someone gave me a call. Their customer service was excellent and every time I called, I got the same person. Her name was Christine and she was really good.

I used AmeriFreight a couple of times and I've had good experiences with them. Their quotes would vary, depending on the carrier, but for the most part, they were pretty much affordable and reasonable. They would get back to me and they were customer-friendly. If you have an issue, you can give them a call and they'll handle whatever it is for you. I would tell my friends to go ahead and use them because I haven't had a problem with them yet. They're reliable and each time I used them, they've brought my cars to me with no issue.

Pinned

We're so glad AmeriFreight could help reunite you with your daughter's car! Understanding a parent's concern about a long drive, getting her car back to Georgia safely and conveniently is exactly what we aim for. It sounds like Christine provided exceptional customer service, making the process smooth and informative. Thank you for trusting AmeriFreight with your business multiple times, and for recommending us to your friends! We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed July 10, 2024

The person that I was working with was available when I had questions, and she was totally professional and helpful. The location was in Niagara Falls and the transport was scheduled to take five days. It was on time, and the driver was great. He was knowledgeable and knew exactly where he was going and where to meet. The original quote was about 1,100 and it was a bit off, but I was holding my breath for that. I ended up paying 1,600, which was fair enough. I understand that there are limitations to the ability to quote for that type of a situation, so it was fine.

Pinned

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad our team was professional and helpful throughout the process. We appreciate your understanding regarding the pricing and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed July 9, 2024

We were moving my mother's car from Florida to New Jersey and when we set up the transport with AmeriFreight, the process was pretty good. The driver was great and the quote was accurate. I would tell others to consider them.

Pinned

Thank you for choosing AmeriFreight!

Reviewed July 9, 2024

My daughter goes to school in Arizona and we needed to get her car home. AmeriFreight had the best deal and setting things up with them was terribly easy. The man I worked with was incredibly kind and helpful. The driver wasn't really chatty, but he was very nice and he explained the process. He was efficient and the car arrived in perfect condition. The price I paid was a little more than the quote, but it was pretty close and I knew that there was a chance of that.

Pinned

AmeriFreight offers competitive rates while ensuring a positive experience. We appreciate your understanding that final costs can vary slightly. We're glad your daughter's car arrived safely! Thanks so much for your feedback.

Delivery & Shipping

Reviewed July 9, 2024

It’s my first time shipping a car, from West coast to East coast and AmeriFreight made it a great experience. When I also saw your company as one of the top 5 in the Forbes list for car shipping, I know I'm making the right choice. Raz is great & kept in touch with me and explained things, answered my questions & concerns. I will surely use your company again in the future.

Pinned

We love to hear that AmeriFreight made your first cross-country car shipment a breeze! Raziah's dedication to clear communication is exactly what we strive for. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed July 8, 2024

AmeriFreight has great customer service. Agent on the phone was friendly, calm, and walked us through the entire process. There was good coordination between the company and the driver. Our car was transported with no problems, issues, or damage. The car arrived at the place on exactly when expected.

Pinned

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad our team provided great customer service and coordinated well with the driver to ensure a smooth transport. We appreciate your trust in AmeriFreight.

Reviewed July 3, 2024

I recently used a car shipping service to transport my vehicle from Michigan to Los Angeles and had an outstanding experience. The service was exceptionally professional and punctual. Communication was clear and prompt throughout the process, ensuring I was always informed about the status of my shipment. My car arrived on time and in perfect condition. The team demonstrated a high level of professionalism, making the entire process stress-free and efficient. I highly recommend this car shipping service to anyone in need of reliable and timely vehicle transportation. Their excellent service exceeded my expectations, and I couldn't be more satisfied.

Pinned

We're so glad to hear about your recent car shipping experience! At AmeriFreight, we strive for exceptional professionalism, clear communication, and on-time deliveries to ensure a stress-free process. If you ever need reliable car shipping again, AmeriFreight would be honored to provide the same level of service!

Reviewed July 3, 2024

The process to transport my 3023 Subaru Crosstrek vehicle from Colorado Springs to Florida was exceptional. Everything went smoothly from my initial call for quote to delivery of the vehicle and all employees were helpful and professional. I was updated along the way. Thank you Amerifreight. Would recommend and use if I have the need in the future.

Pinned

We're thrilled to hear about your exceptional experience! Providing smooth and professional service is our goal. Thank you for recommending AmeriFreight and for choosing us for your transport needs.

Reviewed June 27, 2024

I have never shipped anything like this before, it made me nervous. I tried to do it way ahead of time and not knowing that I gotta kind of wait for the bids. They did everything that they could and it went smoothly. Everything that they said they would do was exactly what happened and that made it very nice. The nice thing was the representative continued to keep in contact either verbally or by email and it felt like your best friend had your back. The move went faster than it was supposed to.

My son is the one who was talking to the driver at the pickup and the only hiccup was that when they connected with him initially, AmeriFreight had given us a name and we thought that that was the driver, but that was not the driver. That was probably the person that owns the company who took out the bid. They gave me Victor's number and name and Andrew contacted my son and said, “I'd like to come pick your vehicle up.” He said my son could just leave the keys with the vehicle if he couldn't do it right then. I called AmeriFreight and they contacted the company. Within 30 minutes, it was all taken care of. They said the driver is Andrew and Victor is the guy who schedules Andrew.

Pinned

We understand how nerve-wracking it can be to ship a car for the first time! We're glad we could ease your concerns and make the process smooth. It sounds like our team kept you informed every step of the way. We appreciate your patience with the process of finding a carrier, and we're so happy to hear that your car arrived even faster than expected! Regarding the initial driver confusion, thanks for letting us know. We'll work to ensure clearer communication in the future.

Reviewed June 27, 2024

Everything went according to plan and AmeriFreight did everything they were supposed to do that they said they were gonna do. The driver notified us once he was in Rochester and somebody was gonna be there all day for him to deliver it. So, that wasn't an issue. The customer service rep was very helpful. I explained to him it was my first time doing something like this and he walked me through it and everything that he said would happen happened. So, I was impressed with how it went. If I ever was going to get another car from down somewhere and have it shipped, AmeriFreight would be the one to do it.

Pinned

We appreciate your kind words! It's great to hear that everything went according to plan and that our team was helpful and communicative. We look forward to assisting you with any future shipping needs.

Reviewed June 27, 2024

Scheduling with AmeriFreight was very straightforward. I just called and set up a time and date. Three days before the scheduled ship date, they got me information on someone who could do it, and they shipped it. It was three days, which was way faster than I thought. Communication was great from the listing agent and the driver himself. My experience was super easy. It was a little bit pricier than a couple of other competitors, but I felt a lot better about the service through AmeriFreight.

Pinned

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're glad our team provided great communication and a smooth, quick shipping process. We appreciate your trust in AmeriFreight.

StaffDelivery & Shipping

Reviewed June 27, 2024

My experience with AmeriFreight was straightforward. They picked the vehicle up in Phoenix and dropped it off in Chicago when they said they would. The transport took 4 days.

Pinned

We're happy to hear about your straightforward experience with AmeriFreight! Delivering your vehicle on time and as promised is our priority. Thank you for trusting us with your transport needs.

Reviewed June 27, 2024

When I was looking for someone to ship my bike back to Vegas for a few weeks, the customer service with AmeriFreight was good. The person that picked up my bike was professional. The transportation was great and so was the communication.

Pinned

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad our team provided professional service and great communication while shipping your bike to Vegas. We appreciate your business and hope to assist you again.

Reviewed June 27, 2024

My experience with AmeriFreight was really good, overall. The representative I had who helped coordinate the movement of my car had a very effective communication with me and kept me up-to-date on the status of everything as he was going through the process to procure a driver to move the vehicle. The driver I had was very good, communicated with me, and safely transported my vehicle to the end location. He was flexible in the end when I had to make a minor adjustment to the address for drop-off. Everything worked out well. The pick-up was outside of Atlanta, Georgia and it was dropped off on the California coast and the transport was six days total.

Pinned

We're pleased to hear that everything worked out well with your car shipment! Effective communication and flexibility are key to our service, and we're glad you experienced that. Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed June 27, 2024

I had a fantastic experience with AmeriFreight. The sales rep was over the top great. She went over, above, and beyond. They picked the vehicle up on a weekend day and wound up dropping it off in Texas on a Monday. The communication with them was fantastic. If I turned around and texted the rep, she answered me. On the day of delivery, there was a problem as far as payment when that was supposed to already be worked out. I called the rep and she answered on her day off and rectified the problem within five minutes and got the company to take the payment that was originally part of what they agreed to.

Pinned

We're thrilled to hear about your fantastic experience with us! It's wonderful to know that your agent went above and beyond to ensure smooth communication and a quick resolution to your issue. Thank you for choosing AmeriFreight.

PricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 26, 2024

I would use AmeriFreight again. The process was good. It was easy. What I ended up paying was a decent amount higher than their quote. But it was still a good experience. I drove to meet AmeriFreight for them to pick the car up in Austin, and same thing in Seattle. After it got scheduled, the only stressful part was not knowing exactly the day that they would pick the car up. But once it was picked up, it was fine.

Pinned

Thank you for your honest feedback! We're glad you found the process easy and had a good overall experience. We appreciate your patience with the scheduling and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Punctuality & SpeedStaffDelivery & Shipping

Reviewed June 25, 2024

Melissa in Georgia really helped figure out the rescheduling of shipping my car. Originally, the first person that quoted me canceled a few days before my car was supposed to be picked up. But Melissa and her team were able to figure that issue out pretty quickly. So, overall, it was a great experience.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed June 25, 2024

Scheduling the transport was the easiest part. It went through right away. Amerifreight contacts you and then they find you a shipper. If you wanna go with it, they charge you that fee. It keeps you on your toes. So I took a gamble and it paid out. It was good. They came through and ended up getting me the contract with the shipper. They also got my car out here earlier than the exact date. So it was on point. I was getting updates left and right. The communication was good. Everything went well. I'll more than likely be using Amerifreight in the future again.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 25, 2024

The broker was helpful. He got it done fast. And the guy who picked the truck up was nice.

Pinned

Thank you for choosing AmeriFreight!

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedDelivery & Shipping

Reviewed June 25, 2024

AmeriFreight was efficient. The scheduling, pick-up and delivery were easy. Pick-up was on time. I was in communication with the person who found the tow company and also the driver. It was great communication and they dropped the car off exactly when I expected it to be.

Reviewed June 25, 2024

The dispatch member that I was working with was excellent. She helped me out a lot and was very informative. She reached out and checked on me before and after delivery. The driver communicated throughout pickup and drop-off. I've used AmeriFreight before and I'd use them again if I have to make another cross-country trip. Overall, it was smooth and easy and the customer service is elite.

Reviewed June 25, 2024

AmeriFreight got in touch with me super quickly with a quote. The transport took three days and I had a line to my driver, which was great. He was able to reach out to me for pick-up and delivery. He showed up a couple of days before he said that he would. The final cost was a bit more expensive than the quote, but it was a weird route. Not very many cars were on that route so we'd expected it to be a bit higher. I would probably use AmeriFreight again. They were reliable and the driver that they were able to get for me was trustworthy.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 25, 2024

Thank you AmeriFreight. The entire process was efficient and smooth. Sy ** was dependable and professional. He answered any and all questions regarding transporting our car from Virginia to Colorado. He was always available to take our calls or return them quickly. What a relief to find a company and employees with such integrity. We received a call the day after the car was picked up to assure us everything was on schedule. Our family in Colorado was impressed by your service. We have family all over the US, you can bet we will refer anyone wishing to move their car to AmeriFreight! I apologize for this late evaluation. We have been dealing with a medical event here. One blessing that we are grateful for is your service being stress free. Thank you again for great customer service AmeriFreight! Sincerely, Kate **

Reviewed June 22, 2024

Dealt with Carovanzieus and she was knowledgeable and a delight to work with. She listened to what my concerns were and addressed them in the context of this particular situation. She was thorough and understanding of what I needed. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone trying to navigate the mysteries of auto transport. She was able to answer all my questions, gave invaluable advice and was quick to respond - what more could you ask for.

Reviewed June 22, 2024

Maleah ** was the best. I needed a snowmobile shipped from Wisconsin to Wyoming. Maleah got right on it and kept me updated on finding a carrier. Maleah got me a price quote and the carrier name. When they would pick up and delivery date. After the snowmobile was delivered she made sure everything went well. I highly recommend Maleah **.

Staff

Reviewed June 21, 2024

I have used AmeriFreight for the last three years or so to transport my car from the northeast to Florida. Amerifreight make it a no-hassle, easy process to find a driver and transportation. This time I worked with Henry ** and the service was just as good as it was with my previous rep.

Reviewed June 21, 2024

We couldn’t be happier with this experience. The communication before pickup was great. Pickup was right on time. The car was carefully and expertly loaded. It was clear the driver knew what he was doing. The car was delivered with timely and with car. We would definitely use AmeriFrieght again if needed.

Price

Reviewed June 20, 2024

I have a plan to move to California. So I chose AmeriFreight to ship my car. This is my first experience. Even though the total price is difference from the original quote price, the price is acceptable, I think. Luckily, everything went well. Jennifer ** from AmeriFreight explained me about the shipping. Overall, I am satisfied with AmeriFreight. In the future, I am sure I will choose AmeriFreight. My reference number is **

AmeriFreight Company Information