1800Warranty.com offers vehicle service contracts to customers who want coverage after their factory auto warranty expires. The company’s plans are month-to-month, and you can cancel at any time. Coverage is limited to cars with a model year of at least 2000 and mileage up to 200,000, and it includes emergency roadside assistance, rental car reimbursement, ID theft protection and more.
- Month-to-month subscription
- $0 deductible available
- 24/7 customer service
- Stacks Reward Plan
- Personal info required for quote
- No sample contract online
1800Warranty.com offers four levels of vehicle coverage, with optional tire and wheel protection. Coverage is month-to-month, so there’s no long-term commitment. You can get coverage immediately with a vehicle inspection.
What is 1800Warranty.com?
1800Warranty.com is a provider of vehicle service contracts. The company offers customers month-to-month, no-commitment options for vehicle protection. It has four plans that can be “easily modified,” according to the company. There is also optional tire and wheel coverage.
1800Warranty.com offers several benefits with its plans, including the Stacks Reward Plan. This reward plan reimburses your monthly premiums — minus some fees — if you don’t make any claims. 1800Warranty.com also includes roadside assistance, rental car reimbursement and complimentary ID theft protection for you and your family.
How does 1800Warranty.com work?
1800Warranty.com’s process starts with customers getting a free, no-obligation quote. You provide your vehicle’s make, model, year and mileage and the state where you live. You eventually will need the vehicle identification number, information about your car’s features and a photo of the odometer.
You then choose your coverage level and deductible amount. Coverage is based on a monthly subscription, with no long-term contract or other commitments. When you’re ready to buy coverage, you pay for the first month. You're then billed monthly and can cancel whenever.
Coverage starts after a 30-day waiting period; however, you can get coverage right away if you agree to a vehicle inspection.
If your vehicle breaks down and you need to make a claim with 1800Warranty.com, you can take your car to any licensed repair facility and have the mechanic call the number on the contract. You pay the deductible, and 1800Warranty.com pays the rest directly to the repair shop.
1800Warranty.com has four levels of coverage: Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4:
- Level 1
- Drivetrain (except mounts)
- Hybrid/electric vehicle components
- Seals and gaskets
- Suspension (only wheel bearings and seals)
- “Hybrid/Electric Vehicle Plus” (certain components)
- Level 2
- Everything in Level 1, plus:
- Suspension (certain components)
- Brakes (except anti-lock brake system)
- Air conditioning
- Level 3
- Everything in Level 2, plus:
- Brakes (including anti-lock brake system)
- Enhanced electrical
- Miscellaneous components
- “Hybrid/Electric Vehicle Plus”
- Level 4
- Everything in Level 3, plus:
- Drivetrain (including mounts)
- Suspension (all components except air suspension springs)
Tire and wheel protection can be added to any level of coverage. There are three options for this coverage:
- Tire repair and replacement
- Tire and wheel repair and replacement
- Tire and wheel repair and replacement with extended protection to outside face of the wheel
The cost of a vehicle service contract from 1800Warranty.com depends on factors such as your car’s make, model and year; the mileage; the level of coverage you choose; and the deductible you select. Starting costs for each plan are:
- Level 1: $39 per month
- Level 2: $44 per month
- Level 3: $48 per month
- Level 4: $55 per month
Deductible options are $0, $100 and $250. Not all deductible options are available for all plans. For exact pricing, including for the tire and wheel option, request a quote online or call 1800Warranty.com.
- What are the age and mileage limits for 1800Warranty.com?
- 1800Warranty.com only covers vehicles of model year 2000 or newer, with mileage up to 200,000.
- Does 1800Warranty.com have a waiting period?
- If you have your vehicle inspected, your coverage with 1800Warranty.com starts immediately. Without an inspection, you have to wait 30 days for coverage to start.
- Does 1800Warranty.com have a deductible?
- 1800Warranty.com has different deductible options, depending on the coverage you choose. Your deductible could be $0, $100 or $250.
- What is 1800Warranty.com’s cancellation policy?
- You can cancel your 1800Warranty.com service contract at any time since it’s a monthly subscription. You may be entitled to a refund of the unused premium based on the length of time you’ve had the contract or the mileage you’ve driven.
Is 1800Warranty.com legit?
1800Warranty.com is a legitimate option for anyone who wants vehicle coverage after the manufacturer warranty expires. It offers drivers some advantages over other companies, like its month-to-month subscription, immediate coverage if you get an inspection and the Stacks Reward Plan. To get a quote, call 1800Warranty.com or request more information online.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
1800Warranty.com Company Information
- Company Name: