Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
4.58/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Trustmark Warranty

Trustmark Warranty provides Vehicle Service Contracts to buyers and sellers of used vehicles nationwide. Trustmark Warranty's number one priority is customer service, backed by committed employees. Their mission is to assist you in finding a Vehicle Service Contract or warranty that best suits your needs. Call for a free quote today!

Trustmark Warranty is offered throughout the United States, except for Alaska, Florida and Massachusetts.

View More View More

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

154 Trustmark Warranty Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 21, 2018

Never have I had to resort to begging a company to take my money. I have called and emailed in order to get a sales rep to even call me back, let alone sign me up with a warranty product. Going on day 3 with response. Things must be really good over at Trustmark not to have to work for a sale. I am open to change my rating but as of now, they get an "F" for new customer service.

Resolution response: Nov. 8, 2017

The company worked with me to reach a mutually agreeable resolution.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

After a good deal of research, I chose Trustmark to provide the warranty for my car. The first time I tried to use the warranty, they insisted on sending an inspector to the dealership where I had my car to verify that the work needed to be done. The inspection was done the next day and now it's four days later and I still have not heard from Trustmark on the status. I have called them repeatedly but all I get is their answering service (this is during normal business hours). I have left messages and emailed them but they will not respond to me. Thinking I made a big mistake when I chose them. Their contract only provides for arbitration for dispute resolution. Will probably be filing a case soon.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

I had an engine noise took my car to the dealer. They contacted Trustmark and my car was fixed with no issues. Thanks Trustmark. I will definitely tell my friends and family. Never buy a used card without Trustmark in your glove box. I sure am happy I did!

Trustmark Warranty response

Hello Robert,

Thank you for the kind endorsement of Trustmark Warranty's service! We are so pleased you are back in your car and pleased with your warranty.

Happy driving!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I talked to a friend of mine and he told me about auto warranties as I didn't know that it's something important to get. It was easy purchasing from Trustmark and my interaction with their rep was good, stretched and on point. She told me everything that the warranty was all about and I was very interested in it. The warranty is something I can afford too. It was a wonderful experience.

Trustmark Warranty response

Hi Jude,

Thank you kindly for your feedback - and we're so pleased you were happy with your purchasing experience! We welcome you to the Trustmark Warranty family.

Happy driving!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

I decided to have an extended auto warranty to keep the car longer than normal and to cover the car for any repair. I inquired about Trustmark's protection plan online then I got a phone call, got the information and had a good interaction with their rep. I went through the internet to enroll and it was easy. I've been with them since a month ago.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trustmark Warranty?

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

The van we bought had 60,000 miles on it and I wanted a little more protection. Trustmark had the best coverage for the price. I purchased the plan mostly online but they called me a couple of times and everything was great. The specialist I spoke with was really good and he explained everything to me. Trustmark is a great company for the coverage I got and the price that was given.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

I buy a lot of used cars with the higher miles and I decided to look around and see if there was a warranty. I've looked at two others and both were not open to the higher miles on the car that I bought. Typically I don't buy warranties but this time around I did. I thought if I did have a major problem, it would be nice to have a warranty. I went with Trustmark and I made the purchase online and it went perfectly. The one observation I have is that nowhere in the contract nor the form I filled out online did they ask how many miles were on the car. They had to have that because I told them that it had a 160,000. The printed contract I have has a place in it for the odometer reading but it was not filled in. So, I don't know how anybody would know that I was within the allotted miles if I were to have a repair. But overall, my experience has been flawless. It was a good value as a security blanket.

Original review: July 24, 2017

We just recently purchased a car for my son and it had no history of any problems but it had 102,000 miles that generally put it in the category of "what's next." I also have a Mazda 3 that I love dearly, and it's got 78,000 miles on it. Those other two are older and have much more mileage and that's what the extended warranty is supposed to be for. I figured I'll have both of them covered so that if we do develop a problem, it would be okay.

When I put the feelers out, I started getting some calls and they were very pushy. They never conveyed to me a very professional approach and the way they presented themselves and what they offered was just like another scam on the phone half the time. There were waiting periods and I could understand that but Trustmark said no waiting period. Plus, Trustmark had a very good financing program and they certainly had a better deal than I found anywhere else. The young lady that I spoke with was extremely professional, very helpful and not pushy. She followed up when I asked her to, but not before. That's the sort of professionalism I'm looking for. The reviews on Trustmark were very good too, other than one or two where they were not happy with the service that they received when they filed the claim.

The warranty specialist also gave me all the information I needed and in writing too. He gave me an opportunity to read it over and understand it well, then he answered any questions that I had on it so I felt comfortable with it. I also talked to my mechanic and they were a little skeptical, but they have had no bad experiences with Trustmark. They felt that the coverage was extremely good so that was a positive result. So far, my experience with Trustmark Warranty has been good. I'm a little concerned over some of the reviews I've read. But I'm trusting that if I do need it, they will come through.

Original review: July 27, 2017

Our original extended auto warranty had run out and we didn't have a warranty. I talked to Trustmark over the phone and I liked the communication that I felt. I was more comfortable with their pricing than anyone else and they were knowledgeable about the product. Last week the air conditioner of my wife's Ford Edge had quit cooling on the way back from going out of town on a hot day. We had to take it in and get it checked out. That was unexpected and Trustmark Warranty handled the claim the same day we took in the car. They approved the fixing of the car, air conditioner, and all on it. It was done expediently and we're very pleased. We couldn't ask for better service. I would tell a friend or someone about them if they're looking for an extended warranty.

Original review: July 25, 2017

I always have an extended auto warranty and I wanted to make sure I had another one for a new used car I purchased. I got Trustmark Warranty because of their price and then their reviews. I filled out a form online to get a quote and then I wanted to inquire about some additional information so I called and I spoke to their rep. And then everything sounded good, so I told the rep I needed to think it over and to touch base with me in a couple of days and she did. We then finalized the purchase. Our experience was really quick and pretty seamless, so I was happy.

Trustmark Warranty expert review by Lauren Fix

Consumers can get quotes online directly, with coverage effective immediately. This vehicle service contract covers auto repairs and includes roadside assistance like towing and tire replacement.

• Multiple options: Drivers can choose the term that works best for them whether they want 12 months/12,000 mile coverage, 24 month/24,000 mile coverage or 36 month/36,000 mile coverage.

• Tow for over 100 miles: All Trustmark Vehicle Service Contracts come with a benefit of up to 150 miles of towing, which is the best in the industry.

• Available in most states: Trustmark Warranty is available in all states except for Alaska, Florida and Massachusetts.

• All-over vehicle coverage: A VSC from Trustmark Warranty covers a car’s engine, transmission, turbocharger and other parts in addition to providing 24/7 roadside assistance.

• Immediate coverage: Your coverage starts the day you sign up for your VSC, so you don’t need to meet minimum mileage requirements or wait for a certain period of time.

• Best for: High-mileage drivers, used car owners, busy families, and drivers of newer cars that are soon to be out of warranty.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
      Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Trustmark Warranty questions and answers

What problem is Trustmark Warranty trying to solve?
      Trustmark Warranty’s purpose is to bring honorable and trustworthy extended auto warranties to consumers at an affordable price – without the need of pushy sales staff. A good trustworthy policy sells itself. And research will show you that all Trustmark Warranty policies are backed by an A-rated insurance company with $32 Billion in assets. An insurance company that guarantees every policy.

After all, Americans are holding onto their cars longer than ever before and repairs are getting more complex and expensive by the year. It is our belief that consumers deserve an affordable extended warranty that will be there when they need it. Trustmark Warranty. It’s in the name.
      What sets Trustmark Warranty apart from the competition?
      Trustmark Warranty’s advantages include providing the most cost effective extended warranties and the most comprehensive coverage in the market. Trustmark policyholders can repair their vehicle at any licensed facility (dealer or mechanic) nationwide and Trustmark will handle all invoicing/payment that deals directly with the facility for all covered expenses. Also, we are the only provider where coverage starts on day one, we do not require auto inspection and consumers can obtain a quote on their own, online, in just a few minutes.
      What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
      Trustmark Warranty combines personalized customer service with the most competitive pricing. Yet, unlike most of our competitors’ products, our policies are backed by a Contractual Liability Insurance Policy (CLIP) issued by an A rated insurance carrier with $32 Billion in assets – meaning if Trustmark Warranty were to close up shop while customers’ policies were still in place, their policy would be still covered by the CLIP and honored in full.
      What are the most common misconception consumers have about your company?
      Due to the recent launch of Trustmark Warranty, some consumers may make the mistake in assuming that we do not have much experience in the industry. But don’t let that newness fool you. The people of Trustmark Warranty have been in the extended warranty business for more than 25 years, and the underwriter of all Trustmark policies is a $32 billion dollar A-rated insurance company that guarantees the performance of every single warranty.
      How does Trustmark Warranty measure success?
      At Trustmark Warranty, we measure success by making our customers happy. We achieve this by doing what we say we are going to do and by going the extra mile. If we can make each customer happy and earn his or her trust, we consider that to be the highest measure of success.
      What are Trustmark Warranty values?
      Trustmark Warranty values begin and end with trustworthiness and honor. After all, that is what we expect from our partners and ourselves; so it is the very least our customers should expect from us.
      What is something you wish every consumer knew about your company?
      Again, being the new kid on the block, we wish more consumers were aware of how much they could save with a Trustmark Warranty policy. And how that translates into peace of mind. But it’s just a matter of time.
      What are the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?
      The most common misconception or in some cases perception, of our industry, is that it is dishonest at worst and not worth the expense at best. But that is precisely why Trustmark Warranty is here – to provide cost-effective and comprehensive extended auto warranty policies that you can trust.
      What is the greatest obstacle Trustmark Warranty is currently trying to overcome?
      The greatest obstacle we’re trying to overcome is to show consumers that affordability, comprehensive coverage, and trustworthiness are not mutually exclusive. With Trustmark Warranty, you can have all three.
      How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
      Unfortunately for consumers, we feel the industry hasn’t changed enough. Aside from the general benefits that the Internet provides (research, information, convenience, etc.), policies have traditionally been just too expensive and the sales process, too uncomfortable. With Trustmark Warranty, consumers now have several cost effective options they can purchase entirely online, at any time – without having to speak to a company representative. Unless of course, they want to.
      How has Trustmark Warranty grown or evolved?
      While Trustmark Warranty is still fairly new, we have already streamlined our online presence and purchase process due to customer feedback. As an example, we’re the first, but not likely the last, to remove the auto inspection requirement. And as we grow, we’ll continue to modify our processes and products to meet customer demand.
      How do you see the company growing or evolving in the future?
      We honestly see Trustmark Warranty as an innovator in the industry and to eventually be the market leader.
      Where do great ideas come from in Trustmark Warranty?
      At Trustmark Warranty, our great ideas come from all levels of our organization. All of our employees are encouraged to provide feedback, both positive and negative, about their jobs, interactions with customers and interactions internally; so that we can better serve our customers and improve our products.
      Do you have any advice or comments for your current and/or potential customers?
      If you have a used car that is out of warranty, place your trust in one of our Trustmark Warranty policies, and we’ll bend over backwards to honor that trust.

Trustmark Warranty Company Information