Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.58/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Trustmark Warranty provides vehicle service contracts for buyers and sellers of used vehicles nationwide. It offers multiple payment plans, a comparable price guarantee and low deductible options. Its contracts include rental car coverage and 24/7 roadside assistance and towing. New policyholders must wait 30 days for their coverage to go into effect.

BOTTOM LINE

Trustmark Warranty’s vehicle service contracts come with services like rental car coverage and 24/7 roadside assistance and towing. Its coverage pays for major mechanical vehicle components after a 30-day waiting period.

PROS

• Several payment plans
    • Comparable price guarantee
    • Low deductible options

CONS

• 30-day waiting period
    • Sample contract not available online

Top Trustmark Warranty Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trustmark Warranty?

I buy a lot of used cars with the higher miles and I decided to look around and see if there was a warranty… I went with Trustmark and I made the purchase online and it went perfectly… overall, my experience has been flawless. It was a good value as a security blanket.

The van we bought had 60,000 miles on it and I wanted a little more protection. Trustmark had the best coverage for the price. I purchased the plan mostly online but they called me a couple of times… Trustmark is a great company for the coverage I got and the price that was given.

Find my match

What is Trustmark Warranty?

Trustmark Warranty is a vehicle service contract provider with 0% interest and flexible terms. The company backs its contracts with a comparable price guarantee. Its protection plans last either 12 months (up to 12,000 miles) or 24 months (up to 24,000 miles), and they include rental car coverage, 24/7 roadside assistance and towing. Trustmark coverage includes:

• Engine group
      • Turbo/supercharger
      • Transmission, transaxle and transfer case
      • Differential group
      • Front/rear suspension
      • Adjustable or variable suspension
      • Cooling system
      • Seals and gaskets

How does Trustmark Warranty work?

Trustmark Warranty covers used vehicles. Your coverage begins 30 days or 1,000 miles after you sign a service contract with the company. When covered parts fail, you can take your car to the mechanic of your choice, and Trustmark will pay claims directly to the repair shop; the mechanic files a claim on your behalf and handles the rest of the process. Trustmark also covers rental cars up to $30 per day ($150 maximum). Its customer service is in the U.S.

Trustmark Warranty costs

The price of a Trustmark Warranty vehicle service contract depends on your coverage type and car make, model and year — contact the company for a specific quote. Its plans have a $100 deductible, and it pays claims directly to the repair shop. You can choose a 0% interest option with a 10% down payment and $1.95 monthly service charge, and you can cancel at any time.

Trustmark Warranty FAQ

What does Trustmark Warranty cover?
      Trustmark Warranty’s vehicle service contracts cover the major systems that commonly fail in vehicles, such as the engine group, transmission, transfer case, transaxle, differential group and standard electrical.
      Where is Trustmark Warranty available?
      Trustmark Warranty is available in almost every state nationwide, excluding California, Massachusetts, Alaska and Florida.
      Does Trustmark Warranty cover used cars?
      Yes, Trustmark Warranty vehicle service contracts are designed specifically for used cars.
      Where is Trustmark Warranty located?
      Trustmark Warranty is located in Napa, California.

How good is Trustmark Warranty?

If you want to keep your used car on the road longer, a vehicle service contract from Trustmark Warranty can help cover repairs for major component failures due to wear and tear. Its benefits include 24/7 roadside assistance and rental car coverage, and though its prices depend on several factors and Trustmark doesn’t offer online quotes, its plans have low deductibles, comparable price guarantees and flexible payment options with 0% interest.

Trustmark Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trustmark Warranty?

Original review: March 21, 2018

Never have I had to resort to begging a company to take my money. I have called and emailed in order to get a sales rep to even call me back, let alone sign me up with a warranty product. Going on day 3 with response. Things must be really good over at Trustmark not to have to work for a sale. I am open to change my rating but as of now, they get an "F" for new customer service.

Resolution response: Nov. 8, 2017

The company worked with me to reach a mutually agreeable resolution.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

After a good deal of research, I chose Trustmark to provide the warranty for my car. The first time I tried to use the warranty, they insisted on sending an inspector to the dealership where I had my car to verify that the work needed to be done. The inspection was done the next day and now it's four days later and I still have not heard from Trustmark on the status. I have called them repeatedly but all I get is their answering service (this is during normal business hours). I have left messages and emailed them but they will not respond to me. Thinking I made a big mistake when I chose them. Their contract only provides for arbitration for dispute resolution. Will probably be filing a case soon.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

I had an engine noise took my car to the dealer. They contacted Trustmark and my car was fixed with no issues. Thanks Trustmark. I will definitely tell my friends and family. Never buy a used card without Trustmark in your glove box. I sure am happy I did!

Hello Robert,

Thank you for the kind endorsement of Trustmark Warranty's service! We are so pleased you are back in your car and pleased with your warranty.

Happy driving!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I talked to a friend of mine and he told me about auto warranties as I didn't know that it's something important to get. It was easy purchasing from Trustmark and my interaction with their rep was good, stretched and on point. She told me everything that the warranty was all about and I was very interested in it. The warranty is something I can afford too. It was a wonderful experience.

Hi Jude,

Thank you kindly for your feedback - and we're so pleased you were happy with your purchasing experience! We welcome you to the Trustmark Warranty family.

Happy driving!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

I buy a lot of used cars with the higher miles and I decided to look around and see if there was a warranty. I've looked at two others and both were not open to the higher miles on the car that I bought. Typically I don't buy warranties but this time around I did. I thought if I did have a major problem, it would be nice to have a warranty. I went with Trustmark and I made the purchase online and it went perfectly. The one observation I have is that nowhere in the contract nor the form I filled out online did they ask how many miles were on the car. They had to have that because I told them that it had a 160,000. The printed contract I have has a place in it for the odometer reading but it was not filled in. So, I don't know how anybody would know that I was within the allotted miles if I were to have a repair. But overall, my experience has been flawless. It was a good value as a security blanket.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

I decided to have an extended auto warranty to keep the car longer than normal and to cover the car for any repair. I inquired about Trustmark's protection plan online then I got a phone call, got the information and had a good interaction with their rep. I went through the internet to enroll and it was easy. I've been with them since a month ago.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

The van we bought had 60,000 miles on it and I wanted a little more protection. Trustmark had the best coverage for the price. I purchased the plan mostly online but they called me a couple of times and everything was great. The specialist I spoke with was really good and he explained everything to me. Trustmark is a great company for the coverage I got and the price that was given.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

I was online shopping for a service contract for one or more of my vehicles when I ran across Trustmark. I got quotes from several companies but I spoke to somebody from Trustmark a couple of times, got a copy of what the coverages were and based on their price, I chose to go with them. Buying the vehicle protection plan from them was a simple and benign experience. They answered my questions and said that I would get a package which will contain all the information I needed when I need it and for filing claims. So, that was a plus factor for me. Doreen, the specialist, was pleasant, knowledgeable and professional.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I purchased a vehicle warranty from Trustmark online and it went okay. I talked to a live agent before I made the decision and she answered all my questions, explained the details, and wasn't pushy. I appreciated that. The cost was also low which helped a lot. They're a good company and I'd recommend them to anybody.

Hello Arnie,

Thank you for your response and we greatly appreciate your recommendation. We wish you happy and safe driving - and are please to count you among the Trustmark Warranty family!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

The warranty I got from the dealer was up and it's better to be safe than sorry so I got another one from Trustmark for their price. There were a few options to choose from and they covered it all so it was a pretty easy decision. I'm on monthly and the claim price was pretty much the same. I would just like to see something where I can access a login online. It's good so far and I haven’t had any issues with my car or with them.

Trustmark Warranty Company Information