Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.58/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Trustmark Warranty provides Vehicle Service Contracts to buyers and sellers of used vehicles nationwide. Trustmark Warranty's number one priority is customer service, backed by committed employees. Their mission is to assist you in finding a Vehicle Service Contract or warranty that best suits your needs. Call for a free quote today!

Trustmark Warranty is offered throughout the United States, except for Alaska, Florida and Massachusetts.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Trustmark Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trustmark Warranty?
      How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trustmark Warranty?

Original review: March 21, 2018

Never have I had to resort to begging a company to take my money. I have called and emailed in order to get a sales rep to even call me back, let alone sign me up with a warranty product. Going on day 3 with response. Things must be really good over at Trustmark not to have to work for a sale. I am open to change my rating but as of now, they get an "F" for new customer service.

Resolution response: Nov. 8, 2017

The company worked with me to reach a mutually agreeable resolution.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

After a good deal of research, I chose Trustmark to provide the warranty for my car. The first time I tried to use the warranty, they insisted on sending an inspector to the dealership where I had my car to verify that the work needed to be done. The inspection was done the next day and now it's four days later and I still have not heard from Trustmark on the status. I have called them repeatedly but all I get is their answering service (this is during normal business hours). I have left messages and emailed them but they will not respond to me. Thinking I made a big mistake when I chose them. Their contract only provides for arbitration for dispute resolution. Will probably be filing a case soon.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

I had an engine noise took my car to the dealer. They contacted Trustmark and my car was fixed with no issues. Thanks Trustmark. I will definitely tell my friends and family. Never buy a used card without Trustmark in your glove box. I sure am happy I did!

Hello Robert,

Thank you for the kind endorsement of Trustmark Warranty's service! We are so pleased you are back in your car and pleased with your warranty.

Happy driving!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I talked to a friend of mine and he told me about auto warranties as I didn't know that it's something important to get. It was easy purchasing from Trustmark and my interaction with their rep was good, stretched and on point. She told me everything that the warranty was all about and I was very interested in it. The warranty is something I can afford too. It was a wonderful experience.

Hi Jude,

Thank you kindly for your feedback - and we're so pleased you were happy with your purchasing experience! We welcome you to the Trustmark Warranty family.

Happy driving!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

I buy a lot of used cars with the higher miles and I decided to look around and see if there was a warranty. I've looked at two others and both were not open to the higher miles on the car that I bought. Typically I don't buy warranties but this time around I did. I thought if I did have a major problem, it would be nice to have a warranty. I went with Trustmark and I made the purchase online and it went perfectly. The one observation I have is that nowhere in the contract nor the form I filled out online did they ask how many miles were on the car. They had to have that because I told them that it had a 160,000. The printed contract I have has a place in it for the odometer reading but it was not filled in. So, I don't know how anybody would know that I was within the allotted miles if I were to have a repair. But overall, my experience has been flawless. It was a good value as a security blanket.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

I decided to have an extended auto warranty to keep the car longer than normal and to cover the car for any repair. I inquired about Trustmark's protection plan online then I got a phone call, got the information and had a good interaction with their rep. I went through the internet to enroll and it was easy. I've been with them since a month ago.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

The van we bought had 60,000 miles on it and I wanted a little more protection. Trustmark had the best coverage for the price. I purchased the plan mostly online but they called me a couple of times and everything was great. The specialist I spoke with was really good and he explained everything to me. Trustmark is a great company for the coverage I got and the price that was given.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

I was online shopping for a service contract for one or more of my vehicles when I ran across Trustmark. I got quotes from several companies but I spoke to somebody from Trustmark a couple of times, got a copy of what the coverages were and based on their price, I chose to go with them. Buying the vehicle protection plan from them was a simple and benign experience. They answered my questions and said that I would get a package which will contain all the information I needed when I need it and for filing claims. So, that was a plus factor for me. Doreen, the specialist, was pleasant, knowledgeable and professional.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I purchased a vehicle warranty from Trustmark online and it went okay. I talked to a live agent before I made the decision and she answered all my questions, explained the details, and wasn't pushy. I appreciated that. The cost was also low which helped a lot. They're a good company and I'd recommend them to anybody.

Hello Arnie,

Thank you for your response and we greatly appreciate your recommendation. We wish you happy and safe driving - and are please to count you among the Trustmark Warranty family!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

The warranty I got from the dealer was up and it's better to be safe than sorry so I got another one from Trustmark for their price. There were a few options to choose from and they covered it all so it was a pretty easy decision. I'm on monthly and the claim price was pretty much the same. I would just like to see something where I can access a login online. It's good so far and I haven’t had any issues with my car or with them.

Trustmark Warranty author review by Lauren Fix

This extended auto warranty company offers plans with term lengths ranging from one to four years. Trustmark isn’t available in Alaska, Florida or Massachusetts. The company has a price guarantee for comparable plans.

• Cost: Trustmark doesn’t publish prices on its website, but we estimate most plans cost between $350 and $1,000 a year. $100 is an average deductible.

• Plans: Trustmark Warranty’s warranty plan covers parts like the engine, turbocharger, air conditioning and more. It’s best to check a sample contract and confirm exactly what’s covered.

• Benefits: Trustmark has roadside assistance and rental car reimbursement that covers up to $30 a day for up to five days. Roadside assistance includes emergency fuel, battery jumps, flat tire fixes and key lockouts.

• Standout feature: Trustmark warranty coverage begins the day the customer purchases the vehicle service contract.

by Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Trustmark Warranty questions and answers

What problem is Trustmark Warranty trying to solve?
          Trustmark Warranty’s purpose is to bring honorable and trustworthy extended auto warranties to consumers at an affordable price – without the need of pushy sales staff. A good trustworthy policy sells itself. And research will show you that all Trustmark Warranty policies are backed by an A-rated insurance company with $32 Billion in assets. An insurance company that guarantees every policy.

After all, Americans are holding onto their cars longer than ever before and repairs are getting more complex and expensive by the year. It is our belief that consumers deserve an affordable extended warranty that will be there when they need it. Trustmark Warranty. It’s in the name.
          What sets Trustmark Warranty apart from the competition?
          Trustmark Warranty’s advantages include providing the most cost effective extended warranties and the most comprehensive coverage in the market. Trustmark policyholders can repair their vehicle at any licensed facility (dealer or mechanic) nationwide and Trustmark will handle all invoicing/payment that deals directly with the facility for all covered expenses. Also, we are the only provider where coverage starts on day one, we do not require auto inspection and consumers can obtain a quote on their own, online, in just a few minutes.
          What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
          Trustmark Warranty combines personalized customer service with the most competitive pricing. Yet, unlike most of our competitors’ products, our policies are backed by a Contractual Liability Insurance Policy (CLIP) issued by an A rated insurance carrier with $32 Billion in assets – meaning if Trustmark Warranty were to close up shop while customers’ policies were still in place, their policy would be still covered by the CLIP and honored in full.
          What are the most common misconception consumers have about your company?
          Due to the recent launch of Trustmark Warranty, some consumers may make the mistake in assuming that we do not have much experience in the industry. But don’t let that newness fool you. The people of Trustmark Warranty have been in the extended warranty business for more than 25 years, and the underwriter of all Trustmark policies is a $32 billion dollar A-rated insurance company that guarantees the performance of every single warranty.
          How does Trustmark Warranty measure success?
          At Trustmark Warranty, we measure success by making our customers happy. We achieve this by doing what we say we are going to do and by going the extra mile. If we can make each customer happy and earn his or her trust, we consider that to be the highest measure of success.
          What are Trustmark Warranty values?
          Trustmark Warranty values begin and end with trustworthiness and honor. After all, that is what we expect from our partners and ourselves; so it is the very least our customers should expect from us.
          What is something you wish every consumer knew about your company?
          Again, being the new kid on the block, we wish more consumers were aware of how much they could save with a Trustmark Warranty policy. And how that translates into peace of mind. But it’s just a matter of time.
          What are the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?
          The most common misconception or in some cases perception, of our industry, is that it is dishonest at worst and not worth the expense at best. But that is precisely why Trustmark Warranty is here – to provide cost-effective and comprehensive extended auto warranty policies that you can trust.
          What is the greatest obstacle Trustmark Warranty is currently trying to overcome?
          The greatest obstacle we’re trying to overcome is to show consumers that affordability, comprehensive coverage, and trustworthiness are not mutually exclusive. With Trustmark Warranty, you can have all three.
          How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
          Unfortunately for consumers, we feel the industry hasn’t changed enough. Aside from the general benefits that the Internet provides (research, information, convenience, etc.), policies have traditionally been just too expensive and the sales process, too uncomfortable. With Trustmark Warranty, consumers now have several cost effective options they can purchase entirely online, at any time – without having to speak to a company representative. Unless of course, they want to.
          How has Trustmark Warranty grown or evolved?
          While Trustmark Warranty is still fairly new, we have already streamlined our online presence and purchase process due to customer feedback. As an example, we’re the first, but not likely the last, to remove the auto inspection requirement. And as we grow, we’ll continue to modify our processes and products to meet customer demand.
          How do you see the company growing or evolving in the future?
          We honestly see Trustmark Warranty as an innovator in the industry and to eventually be the market leader.
          Where do great ideas come from in Trustmark Warranty?
          At Trustmark Warranty, our great ideas come from all levels of our organization. All of our employees are encouraged to provide feedback, both positive and negative, about their jobs, interactions with customers and interactions internally; so that we can better serve our customers and improve our products.
          Do you have any advice or comments for your current and/or potential customers?
          If you have a used car that is out of warranty, place your trust in one of our Trustmark Warranty policies, and we’ll bend over backwards to honor that trust.

Trustmark Warranty Company Information