Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
1.82/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Pittston, PA

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Diamond Warranty Corp Reviews

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I paid $3,000 for this warranty and have learned that it does not cover Ignition coils, that were deemed to have an issue in a Bulletin put out by BMW, which showed they knew there was a problem and should have been covered by BMW but at the very least, by the extended warranty. This warranty also doesn't cover a glove box mechanical problem because it's considered "trim work". I have learned my lesson and will not purchase an extended warranty in the future without doing my homework.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I purchased this warranty through the car dealer for $1400. My transmission went bad. Like everyone else on here, it was a long drawn out process. It took a week for adjuster to come out and look to see if tranny was bad. After finally agreeing it was bad, the certified mechanic and myself argued to let them rebuild it so we knew it would be solid. Diamond refused this and said they have their own warehouse of 'certified used' parts. You mean 'certified used JUNK'! Now my vehicle is broke down again and they will not help at all!!! BEWARE! There are other warranty companies that let you have the choice to have a part rebuilt or another used one installed. Namely CarShield is one I called and they confirmed it with my recording that WE have that option! DO NOT DEAL WITH DIAMOND WARRANTY!

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 12, 2018

The warranty on my car expired, and I should've seen it as a warning sign that they came calling. I'm thankful for sites such as this to provide true insight, and shed some light on my first encounter with Diamond Warranty via the phone. The lady that had spoken me was adamant with signing me up for their 'peace of mind' coverage, which initially sounded amazing. But when I told her I was going to have to respectfully decline to pursue other options, she became aggressive and insisted that this was my only chance and that I was missing out on their once in a lifetime opportunity. She was insistent that they would not reach out to me again.

Well, after reading some of these true accounts and filtering through the praises, I'm glad I appeared to have squandered my gift. I was able to call back two days later and have my initial sign up fee waived, and opted for my USAA additional vehicle protection which in the long term, is much cheaper and considerably more advantageous. Even if you're not a member of the armed services, you owe it to yourself to do your own research and seek out better options. Don't fall victim to this business.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I had purchased Diamond through the Carlot I bought my car. I've had my car 6 months and O2 sensors caused check engine light. I called Diamond and was told to take to any certified repair shop. I was given names and extensions of how to reach Diamond for any issue I may have. My representative, Brie is how I know her, was fantastic and quick to handle everything! I truly couldnt be happier with my experience with her representing Diamond. It was great to feel taken care of, without having to run guilt on anyone or pulling any teeth. It was so easy and amazing! Thank you so much Diamond for making what could have been an even bigger mess so much easier!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

We bought a 2010 Chevy Traverse in August. One month later we started having trouble. Diamond Warranty has been great in helping us get it fixed. Brian ** has went above and beyond to help us fix our car. We have custody of our 2 grandchildren and wanted a good car. Unfortunately the dealer didn't care but Diamond Warranty Corp did. Thank you for the great customer service. Brian, Thank you. You are a gem.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Diamond Warranty Corp?

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I needed a Transmission in my car and I thought I was being smart by purchasing this extended Warranty, NOT. They made my mechanic remove and disassemble the old transmission (at my expense) and then wait for one of their adjusters to come and verify that it was broken, apparently my mechanic with 30 years experience knows less than they do. It took 5 days for them to come after the transmission was out. They agreed to replace the transmission WITH A USED TRANSMISSION WITH OVER 100K MILES ON IT! My broken transmission only had 66k miles on it. Why would I want that. My mechanic found another used transmission with considerably less miles on it and we installed that but I had to pay the price difference (over 250.00) between the 2 out of pocket. I paid 2800.00 for this warranty thinking that I was protecting myself and being smart, so much for that... Never again.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

When my transmission went out of my car and I took it to the shop Diamond warranty covered it all. When I got my car back the shop messed up my transmission so Diamond warranty covered the whole thing again. I have been fighting the shop to get my car back since the 26th of November still right now I'm waiting for my car.

Thankfully the CEO of Diamond warranty has been in direct contact with me helping me with everything paying for everything and even working on getting me a refund for the part I had to pay. This man has worked so hard to help us and I'm so thankful for him. I had almost given up due to this shop I have almost lost everything but with the help of Diamond warranty I can say I have hope and couldn't thank them enough. This has to be the best warranty company I have ever had and have dealt with. Thank you Diamond warranty and thank you to the CEO ;).

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

My transmission went out on my 2006 Chevy Impala LTZ. Took my car into Sheehan Chevrolet. They had my car a couple days shy from a month. Took a minute for the replacement part to come in. When the work was done after several calls back and forth with Diamond warranty and I called to see how much my payment was they said $540 because I had to pay for a new pan, seal bolts and magnets which diamond warranty company would not pay.

I called them for the last time and insisted that they call and get this handled. I got a called from both diamond and the shop the next morning, they said for my worries they could pay $100 towards my pan and magnets and pay $10 more a hour for the labor. This is the warranty company telling me this that I paid $1,500 for with my car purchase. Total price after waiting for 22 days was $399.84 and my deductible was only $100. Still feel like I got hit over the head but I needed my car back. Happy to have my car back to get to work but very upset about being broke for something I only should have paid at the most $160 for.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

Motor problems and spindles. Diamond refused to pay for anything. Beware! Read the fine print! Oh, and that 24 Hour Roadside Assistance and Tow? ONLY if it is something covered by the warranty. The dealer I bought my car from is furious and is refusing to sell any more Diamond Warranties. Says they will go with a different company. The small print is such they can twist it any way they choose.

Original review: May 16, 2017

Diamond Warranty. Read the Fine Print. I purchased an auto Warranty from them for my daughter's first car. We bought a 2008 Toyota RAV4 with 90,000 miles on it. Within the first month the transmission had to be replaced but with another used transmission from another RAV4 with similar miles. One year and one week later it needed another transmission, again used transmission (Otherwise known as aftermarket parts). I recently had the oil changed and was told the transmission was leaking. It is now back in the shop for the fourth transmission. Each time the warranty company has drawn out the process, leaving us without a car for over a month each time. I paid $2500.00 for a warranty that I should have kept and just used for maintenance at this point. The process is ridiculous and lengthy...

Diamond Warranty Corp expert review by Lauren Fix

Provides maintenance protection at affordable prices for new or pre-owned cars, SUVs and trucks nationwide. A wide variety of plans can accommodate the needs of most vehicle owners. Available only through dealerships.

• Coverage options: Diamond Warranty Corp offers an extensive line of protection plans to meet most car buyers’ needs and budget. Options include gap coverage, tire and wheel coverage, VSCs and more.

• Long-term warranties: Diamond offers coverage for 15 years or up to 175,000 miles for select makes and models.

• Transferable: Warranties are transferable if the vehicle is sold during the contract period, which can help increase resale value.

• Mechanic choice: Instead of working with a network of service providers, Diamond lets the policyholder choose the shop and arranges payment directly with the repair company.

• Coverage period: For used vehicles, warranties are effective as soon as the car buyer purchases the vehicle. If the car is still protected by the manufacturer’s warranty, the Diamond warranty becomes effective when that one expires, providing extended protection.

• Best for: busy families, high-mileage drivers, used car owners and car dealers.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
      Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Diamond Warranty Corp Company Information