Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
1.82/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Pittston, PA

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Diamond Warranty Corp Reviews

Original review: May 4, 2017

I bought this contract years ago, paid it in full when I bought my 2007 Mini Cooper. My mini started making a strange sound coming from my motor. I brought it to a shop in March of 2017. The adjuster Bree, seems to be doing everything not to remedy this major inconvenience in a timely manner. I have been without a car and have been told that an adjuster has seen my car at least 3 times now and each time Bree keeps requesting the shop to do more. I just don't understand why it takes Diamond Warranty so long to handle a claim. Disappointed consumer.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2016

When faced with a recent mechanical claim against a vehicle recently purchased just 30 days prior, Diamond Warranty Corp went above and beyond expectations in seeking proper repair and paying for repairs. The anticipated expenses were very significant as the entire engine needed replacing in my Ford F-250 diesel. Without Brian's assistance from corporate, I am not sure the repair work would have even been performed adequately. Their experience, friendliness, concern and professionalism were outstanding. My best warranty investment to date and I am 62 years old. I cannot say enough thanks to Diamond Warranty for their help. True professionalism and one any warranty company should emulate.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

Upon needing to start a claim, I called and talked to Brian. He was very informative and gave me all the guidelines I needed to follow to get the car repaired under warranty. I thought I was getting the runaround to do this and do that, had to be a certified shop etc. I followed his instructions and called him several times with questions as I was unsure of what I was being told by the repair shops with whom I had taken the car for diagnosis.

By following Brian's advice and instructions the car was repaired, Diamond Warranty paid all of the cost, less the $100.00 deductible. Total repair was $1360.85 and I only paid the deductible. I am a very satisfied customer and would recommend Diamond Warranty to family and friends. Please try to remember if you have a claim that these people are doing their job and trying to help you. Listen to what they say, do not fly off the handle and cuss them as you will only hurt yourself. Read your paperwork, try to understand what your coverage is and then ask questions to get your claim working for you. If your claim is a legitimate claim and you follow the procedure you will be a happy customer.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

I recently had an air conditioning issue and was also told my alternator was going. I took to Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly not knowing I would have to pay almost a 50.00 per hour difference. I called my adjuster and she advised I have options. I was told to relocate to a fleet accounted shop they work with and the rate was only 75.00 instead of 150.00. I think when I purchased my warranty I assumed the only thing out of my pocket was my deductible. I am happy I called my adjuster who explained the ins and outs of my contract. My car was fixed and I am a happy customer. Thank you ladies at Diamond Warranty.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2016

I bought a Lexus Is250 about 1 month ago, and purchase an extended warranty from Diamond Warranty Corp. However, in less than a month I started to have problem with my AC which wasn't working properly. So, I decided to return it to the dealer where I bought the car. Well, they diagnosed the problem and said it will be about a 12 to 13 hrs job which meant that I will need a car in order to go to work. Nevertheless, they proceed to called Diamond Warranty for an approval. After waiting for a whole entire day. I got a call from the dealer and they said it was approved, but the car rental is not. Initially, I was very upset because I would have to come out of my pocket to get a vehicle for work.

So, I decided to call Diamond Warranty to explain my case and complaint and to understand why they were giving me such a hard time (to vent). That's when I had the opportunity to spoke with the manager - Brian, who took the time to explains the situation and the dealer breakdown expense which makes sense. In other words it was the dealer that was cheating me out of getting a rental by overcharging (charging twice for one job) and pushing the extra on me to pay. So, I conclude by asking Brian if there was a reliable and reputable company/shop that he could referred to me, he replied, ANY PEP BOYS. I took it to the nearest PEP BOYS after spoken to Brian. They diagnose the car again... it got approval again, but the difference was that Brian the warranty manager, took it on himself to spoke to the supervisor at Pep Boys who was acting inappropriate, that the Job was approve and he should go ahead with the job.

Brian was very courteous and even followed up after the job to ensure that I was satisfied with the job done. However, when I picked up the car the AC was not blowing it full potential in spite of changing Compressor... Condenser... Valves, etc. I spoke to the mechanic in Pep Boys and he said he did everything he can do, but it was not blowing cold and strong enough... He suggested that probably the Blow Motor is bad. Again, I call Brian and it was covered and approved. The job was done once again and I left a satisfied customer. In addition, to a courtesy call from the manager Brian... Though I had some hiccups along the way, so far, MY EXPERIENCE with DIAMOND WARRANTY CORP had been very GOOD!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Diamond Warranty Corp?

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

I recently purchased a 2009 BMW. I never expected to have issues the first few months of purchase. I never had a warranty so I did not know what to expect, calling in and reaching a girl Brie at ext ** who helped me step by step in getting my repairs done. Great Job! Thanks for the great customer service! I had some follow up questions and got Joe who transferred me to Gale who put me in the right direction. After everything said and done, I was looking for payment and Connor got me to a girl named Nicole and everything was done. That simple!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2016

I called about my 08 ford explorer I was connected with Connor. He was very helpful and informative. He informed me of the steps necessary to get my claim started. I then went to my local shop. My shop called looking to start on my upper left control arm. This time we spoke to Gale who went over the whole process and took care of everything. I had to call a few days later for a question about my warranty status. Bree picked up this time and she very politely answered any questions I had. I've been through so many warranty companies and Diamond Warranty was the most professional and excellent service I've ever had. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for excellent service.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2016

As a General Manager of a small business, I am presented many products that I can make available to my customers, and I was fortunate enough to meet the people from Diamond Warranty Corp about five years ago. In a business that has as many warranty options as there are dealers, it's nice having one that does what they say they will do. I have had experience with approximately 30 different service contract providers in my time in the auto business and have had good and bad experiences and I would recommend Diamond Warranty to any dealer looking for a company that does what they say and backs what they sell.

Denise, the contact from Diamond is extremely helpful, very prompt, having answered emails from me as late as 9 at night, even when I wasn't expecting a response until the next day. It's nice knowing that you have one person to contact and that Denise is that person. She is a true asset to her company and she goes out of her way to assist with any issue if and when they arrive, because as well as ours and their program works, there is sometimes something that falls just outside of the norm, so to speak. But with Denise, and with Diamond Warranty backing her, I have had a wonderful five years of experience with them and look forward to a continuing relationship well into the future. All I can say about Diamond Warranty is, Good job, Keep up the good work!!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2016

I called Diamond Warranty on behalf of a customer with a 2006 ford f series 6.0 diesel that needs head gaskets. After a lengthy hold, I spoke with Brian who denied the claim before he even knew what is was. He said he didn't like my attitude and said he reserves the right to deny claims based on that. I looked the company up on several consumer protection/complaint sites and they are like a virus. I have been in the same location for 30 years and have very few (maybe 3) issues with customer satisfaction in that time. I chalk those few up to the fact that there will always be some folks you can't please no matter what. I welcome them to call and make good and if so will retract, but for now they are as everyone reports: N.G.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2016

Diamond Warranty is a bad risk company that is taking consumers’ good faith money that was given in expectation of warranty service that is not being provided by Diamond Warranty. I took my truck to one of Diamond Warranty recommended auto service shops for transmission diagnostics and we’re told diagnostics was negative and nothing is wrong with truck after keeping truck for a week. Pick my truck up from auto service shop. While driving home my truck began shaking badly, low pressure, timing out of sync, loud exhaust noise and the feeling of truck about to shut off. I call the auto service shop, explained my problem and was told to bring truck back, they will take a look at it. Being upset that my truck was in perfect running condition I did not go back to auto shop. Took my truck to a personal auto service shop and was told that timing had been tampered with and original engine parts had been replaced.

I called Diamond Warranty with quote to repair my truck. Diamond Warranty wanted engine broken down at my expense of $75 an hour at 10-15 hours of break down time. Diamond company rep will be dispatched to examine engine problem. I decided to terminate my Diamond Warranty with Diamond and was told that truck has to be repossessed or a total loss to get a cancellation refund. If I knew then what I know now about Diamond Warranty company I would have never purchased a auto warranty with this company. They are a rip off company.

The Better Business Bureau and Consumer Protection Agency should investigate all the complaints and negative reviews written against Diamond Warranty. A refund of the warranty cost should be awarded to the complainers about the misleading practices Diamond Warranty is initiating on the warranty policyholders. A honest consumer do not have their vehicle repossessed or have a accident to get a warranty refund when unsatisfied with Diamond Warranty. My personal opinion, this is not a auto warranty company I would recommend warranty seekers facilitate.

Diamond Warranty Corp Company Information