3.7/5 (52 ratings)

About Silvercar

Silvercar Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Silvercar?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Silvercar?

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

Very professional and personable. He was made for this job. I was picked up on and arrived at my destination on time. I would definitely use this service again. There were several options to choose from depending on size. And many different prices and colors. This service has more options than other companies! My perceived value was good when I shopped around and checked other websites. They slap offer discounts at times. Keep an eye out for discounts. They are around. The ease of checking out was quick and easy to figure out. I thought it was easy to understand.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

They provide outstanding Customer Service and are extremely helpful in matching up the very best Car. They really take the time to consider your overall needs and desires as far as cost and Car rental needs. They are a very fine Car rental Company who provides the best experience and service! I highly recommend them for the following reason. They have fantastic Customer Service and really put your needs as a Customer first and foremost! They also go the extra mile to ensure you get the best affordable rate and desired Car Rental available.

They have exceptional value for the consumer as well. They always go out of there way to ensure the very best quality as far as budget, affordability and Rental Car that you desire. They also provide excellent mileage cost and provide great Customer feedback. Just great value overall! Checkout process is extremely easy and hassle free. You can easily get your desired Car rental in less than 10 minutes! Very hassle free and fantastic quick service that will never disappoint! You get immediate and reliable check out service that is second to none!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2016

Very nice and helpful. Pleasure to work with, great and helpful employees go the extra mile to make sure everything is pleasant. Can't wait to do business again. Very diverse selection of cars. All were very clean and good looking with no mechanical engineering problems that I could see, appreciated the walk through going through all the features of the car. Great rates and fees, very competitive rates, much better than going to a different rental company and paying a higher rate for the same car. Very simple and easy checkout process with very helpful employees, going over all the fees and getting the rental all set up for me. Very understanding and helped with all my questions.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

Very friendly service. Very helpful. Answered all questions I had and were very nice to my wife and kids. I will definitely rent through them again in the near future. I was able to find the exact car I wanted. Moon roof, cruise control, air conditioning, power windows and locks, gps, wifi, and charging stations for my phone. The prices ranged from low to high, and though I spent more on the car I selected, I felt it was well worth the money. The car was one of our favorite parts of our trip! Absolutely no issues with checkout. They were friendly, quick, and made the whole process effortless. I will definitely rent from them again in the near future.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

They were very helpful and reliable. Any questions I had they addressed and answered thoroughly. They were very patient and kind and I would recommend this company. I was happy with their selection. There was a wide variety to choose from and many options. I was not unsatisfied with their options and would use them again. The product was of high value and quality. It felt safe and reliable and I would definitely recommend this to others as the value was of really great quality. The checkout process was easy, quick, and friendly. It could have been done either automated or in person but figuring everything out was fairly easy.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

They were helpful and really professional. I wasn't sure about what car I needed and they help me choose between a few they had and everything went on smoothly from there on. At first I didn't know what car was fitted for the days I was going to be renting. They had too many good options and they helped me pick the one that worked best for me. I'd been to different car rental places and this was never one of my top choices...so when I decided to stop there I was actually surprisingly at their good value. The guy that helped me check out was really helpful and really walked me through the whole process very patiently. He was nice and understanding from the beginning.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2016

Very knowledgeable & very friendly, unlike other representatives, most won't even do that, because they don't want to & because they choose not to. Wide & various selection of merchandise compared to other retailers whether they have bargains or not, because it doesn't get any better than this. The value is better than other retailers because they don't care about value, they just simply care about making a paycheck, despite the clarity of the merchandise. Faster than most to where you don't have to wait in line or in a queue, because speedy- check out is the best, unlike long lines & long waits, therefore, no worries or being upset.

Silvercar Company Information