4.2/5 (197 ratings)

About Jetsetter

Jetsetter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jetsetter?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jetsetter?

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

The site is very user friendly and steps are easy to follow. Information is upfront and I feel I can book with confidence. The site provides descriptions your booking provides reviews from TripAdvisor. Steps in booking are easy to understand and to execute. Clicking on your desired destination quickly brings you to the next step in booking. The prices advertised on destinations are very competitive to those prices listed on other travel websites for the same destination. Along with the price is a TripAdvisor review so you can get a feel for what you're paying for. The Jetsetter website offers daily deals, top destinations, editor's picks, and a magazine page that is very informative. The magazine page outlines trip ideas provided by a fellow traveler.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2016

Very easy to use and understand!! If we had a problem the customer service was very nice and easy to deal with and fix our problem! We absolutely loved using them and booking with them!! Absolutely easy to use!! One of the most easiest bookings I have ever dealt with and we book a lot!! We have had no problems using them and if we did the customer service people are very nice. The cost was very good and reasonable compared to other booking places!! And it was even more worth it since it was so easy and stress-free using them! We didn't really use any other extra services so I can't really say what our experience was but I can say that since we were satisfied with everything we did use I'm sure the extra services are amazing too.

Jetsetter Company Information