3.12/5
Based on 1,931 ratings submitted in the last year

Looking for a travel site?

4361 Expedia Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

We just booked a flight from Malaga to Athens with a stop in Paris. For peace of mind, we paid an extra 300$ on 500$ for a total of 800$, to select our seat. Once we paid, there was no way to select the seat. We then called Expedia to be told that for the seat selection, we need to call the airline. Nothing was mentioned on the website when we booked the flight. After discussing with the Expedia clerk for 46 minutes, with his coaching, we were able to select the seats for one stretch but not for the other. He then explained that Expedia is not responsible, that the airline are. He suggested that I call the other airline to book my seats 48 hours before the flight. The clerk said he did his best, but Expedia did not.

It is unacceptable that they sell pre-selected seat with extra payment, and yet do not allow selection on the website. Furthermore, I had to pay 46 minutes of cellphone call to get only half of the job done. And we now have to pay another call to select the seat I paid for on Expedia. It is not the first time I have a problem with Expedia. The clerk always does its best, but Expedia does not. This company is not customer service conscious, makes you pay but does not deliver the service.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

This is the worst experience I have had dealing with a customer service department. I booked a flight on Expedia.ca. Never once did I go to the .com site. All prices quoted were in Canadian dollars. On checking my visa statement two days later I noticed I had been charged in USD. I immediately called customer service only to be given the worst run around bad customer service experience I have ever had, aside from the same BS as Travelocity. The payment and confirmation page seems to switch over to the US .com page without clearly stating that the prices are now USD and will be charged at a very high exchange rate - (Quoted CAD167 and charged USD225).

Customer Service adamantly insist that I was on the US site. Doesn't happen - my computer defaults to the .ca site. I booked three separate flights using the exact same method (2 with Travelocity and 1 with Expedia) all on the Canadian sites. All quoted in CAD and then the confirmation e-mail right at the bottom mentions a USD charge. I looked at the confirmation not for a second anticipating that they would switch the currency. After ages on the phone, nothing was rectified. I will never use these sites again. I would rather pay the premium and use a travel agent!!!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I recently booked a hotel on the Oregon Coast for a weekend. The evening before my trip (and day before the stay) I received a notice from Expedia that the Hotel had cancelled my reservation/booking due to "construction". Weird? Was this construction decided at the last minute? It didn't matter - I had a problem. I called the number for Expedia customer support given in the notice. They were on top of it... Super helpful... and somehow found a room for me and Barnaby (my Golden-doodle) at a nearby hotel. That hotel charged more, but Expedia made up the difference. Wow! It seems like every time I try anyone other than Expedia or Orbitz, I come to regret it. Expedia has risen to the top of my Favorites list. I hope they stay there.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I arrived on 1/19/19 with my husband at a hotel booked thru Expedia. I was told there would be an extra fee for him to accompany me in my room of $30 USD a night. I asked to speak to a manager since I thought this was a very large increase. No manager or owner was available. I also asked for a receipt or documentation and was refused. I then thought this extra $30, a total of $120 for the 4 nights would go in the clerk's pocket maybe. I thought this might be a scam since no one was overseeing this operation. It was also Morocco which is known for scamming tourists. I looked online to see how much extra it would be if I had booked the king size bed for 2 people instead of just me and the extra charge was $5 a night totaling $20 for the 4 nights I was planning to stay.

I did not anticipate my husband joining me at the time. He had surprised me. I was scared to stay at this hotel after I found out the $30 dollar a night extra charge for persons over 1 was only supposed to be only $5 dollars. I thought, what will this hotel also charge me extra for? Are there other undisclosed fees I should be worried about?? I asked for a refund and was told no. So if I didn't pay the $120 extra I would lose my $222.66 I had already laid out for the 4 night reservation. That is extortion and extortion is illegal in Morocco. I tried to have Expedia issue me a refund but they stood by their extorting hotel which they advertise on their website. I will never use them again.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I recently tried to book a hotel and a flight package, this should have totaled £540 for both the flight and the hotel. After entering my payment details the app said 'Your booking is now being processed. Click here to view your itinerary'. Clicked it and nothing. No itinerary, no booking confirmation, no confirmation order etc. It took me to the homepage. I left it for a while as I thought it may take a while to process. However after checking again, still nothing. I checked my bank account and £80 had been taken by Ryanair for the flights.

I rang and emailed customer service and both representatives ensured me that absolutely nothing had been booked and that I would be refunded the £80 within 72 hours. 72 hours passed and nothing. I rang customer service again, after being on the phone for 45 minutes, the representative said that she can see the package I originally tried to book and that for some reason there was an error with their system so I need to book the hotel separately. To book the hotel separately it would cost £600 meaning due to their 'faulty' app I am out of pocket by £140.

The customer service representative said if I booked the hotel separately they would refund me the £140. At the time I did not have the money to book it separately and the representative told me if I do not book it now I may lose out on the chance of the refund. A week later I rang back to book the hotel and I was put through to a different representative who told me there was nothing anyone could do for me.

A few days later I got an email from customer service saying if I would like to book the hotel they would refund me the different for what I originally should have paid for the package. At this point I had lost all trust in the website and misleading customer service team. I have read other people's reviews who have had similar experiences and I decided I do not want my holiday to be booked through them anymore as who knows what other problems would arise. I do not trust that they would refund me the full difference if any so I decided to book directly through the hotel's website as I did not want any more hassle or involvement with Expedia. After explaining this to them on an email, they send me a £50 voucher.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Expedia?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

Expedia offered a one week car rental deal (through Sixt Car Rental - run far away). We paid our deposit and went to pick up our rental car at Mexico City Airport. The desk clerk told us that they would have to hold a minimum deposit of $1000 USD (which for us in Canada is more like $1300). This was exorbitant and more than my husband or I have ever payed for a rental deposit - anywhere in the world, and we are both experienced drivers with unblemished driving records. We did not pick up the car and I contacted Expedia to explain that this fee was more than we were able to afford and was not mentioned at all in the rental agreement/reservation.

Expedia said that they cannot refund the deposit fee because it is Sixt's policy that they cannot refund it (conveniently for them). Again, this was not indicated anywhere on the reservation (no non-refundable clause or policy mentioned). I will not be using Expedia for future travel plans as they clearly do not liaise properly with their service providers, or vet credible service providers with which to do business. I will be staying far away from both Expedia and Sixt Car Rental in the future, as this has a very fishy vibe about it and seems like a scam.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

Expedia has screwed us over twice now. We bought a whole trip including hotel, flight, car rental, insurance. They charged for everything upfront. Once the trip was over the rental place charged us. We have been fighting with Expedia for a year and a half trying to get our money back and they keep promising they will fix it. Foolishly we purchased a hotel through them, the one we picked was not the one they set us up at. Every time we called we had to wait another day or 48 hours for someone to get back to us. The hotel we stayed at was the wrong hotel “thanks to Expedia”. Then the amenities that were promised didn’t exist.

There were no ice makers, the pool was outside and closed. Half the hotel was shut down due to a water break. We had no hot water, staff started bugging people at 6 in the morning. The staff themselves were rude and stand off’ish. The temp in the room didn’t work, the beds were rock hard, the hotel sits on a main road so we heard semi’s, cars, cops, and horns all night. The blinds were broke so we couldn’t block out all the light. Believe me there is more. Expedia finally told us it’s not their problem and sorry we didn’t like the hotel?! WTHELL? These guys take your money and do whatever they want with it. Rip off artists. DO NOT USE EXPEDIA!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

They offer a reward program that helps give me some money back and I still get the lowest cost for what I am looking for. They also have very good service and help get any problem resolved and over the years I have used this problem resolution service a few times with great results.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

I got email confirmation from Expedia and the dates were wrong. I immediately called customer support. “Sorry that’s nonrefundable,” is the only answer I got. I called the Holiday Inn several times too. After several more phone calls and emails to Expedia, I finally got my “take a hike” email. I could have dealt with losing $100, but I needed a hotel so I would not have to drive back home 2 hours after oral surgery. So I needed to spend more time burning up favors to find someone to drive me instead. All this started when I read the confirmation, realized Expedia’s computer booking made a mistake and immediately tried to correct it. Expedia would not own up to it. I had spent $1000s through Expedia over the previous year and they couldn’t help me out over their $100 mistake. Bye, bye Expedia. Never again.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

Just lost $2000 because of lies and misinformation. First, never buy insurance. Airlines provide the same thing for free. So Expedia insurance is useless. That said, I needed to change my flight since I couldn't cancel it. Expedia talked me into keeping airline credit, but completely ignored airline policies. So I changed my ticket and was told there was no expiration date (I specifically asked since I was paying an additional $666 to keep my credit while changing the destination). That was completely wrong. Ticket credit is only valid from 1 year of purchase. Yesterday, they said they were on the phone with Air France and the airline "requested" I call them directly to resolve the issue. That was a complete lie.

Air France cannot make any changes for a ticket booked through Expedia so they couldn't do anything. When I said to the Air France agent that Expedia had been on the phone with Air France and Air France request I call them directly, she said "oh, they say that all the time to get rid of you, but they know we can't do anything. They were just wasting time and getting rid of you sweety." You can probably imagine who that answer made me feel... So now I'm screwed. I can't use the flight for when I have time off and I can't fly sooner (before the expiration date) because I can't take time off. I have to eat the $1,350 I originally poured into these tickets and the additional $650 I spent to keep the credit, on Expedia's advise. $2K down the drain... I will NEVER use them EVER AGAIN.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I purchased 3 RT tickets and we had to cancel my daughter ticket. I purchase the insurance just in case we need to cancel for whatever reason. The policy said 100% cancellation. That’s it. It never said for sickness only. Now I have been on the phone with Expedia and the first thing they tell you is, "Let me see if the airline offer a refund when they clearly know they don’t." It is my mistake that I did not look at the amount of complaints that Expedia have against them. What I am really upset about is that the consumer have no protection against this type of ripe off.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

On the day before our international flight, we received an email from Expedia informing us that Air Europa (don't ever make the mistake of flying with them) is going to charge us for our checked luggage. If we had known that ahead of time, we never would have booked that flight. Not only that, but Air Europa did not honor our seat purchase and sold our seats to another customer. They know they can get away with this. Now that Expedia knows how unhappy I was with their service, they are claiming that the trip was cancelled, so they don't have to bear responsibility for any help they can give me, or refund anything I overpaid. They don't even have to take responsibility for their bad service by claiming the flights were cancelled.

On another international trip last year, Expedia failed to inform us that the connecting flight from Madrid to Malaga was cancelled. The check-in agent had to scramble to find us a flight to Malaga and we almost were not able to find seats for both of us. Air travel is stressful enough, and the airlines can get away with just about anything since if the customers get angry they can just throw them off the plane because of security.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

We had a worst experience ever with Expedia! We lost $354 because we cancel the hotel since they don’t have a parking space for my vehicle. They never give us our money back! Called the customer service million times yet they can’t help us. They just promised us that they will refund our Money yet months of waiting nothing was refunded. Been trying to write a review on the Expedia website but there's no option to write a review.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Expedia online is limited. Unable to book multiple hotels for same vacation. I.e. 1 week at one resort and 1 week at another. Also Expedia is terrible when you are trying to use an airline credit. We were given multiple excuses, ended up losing over $800 credit.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

Failed to clarify Enterprise rent a car company policy, requiring credit card to rent a car at the local airport, not accepting debit card as payment at the airport when I’ve done it multiple times in the past at other locations.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

This is the text of the review I gave Expedia after my experience: "I have used Expedia on more than a dozen vacations and for years had no complaints, other than that it was sometimes difficult to converse with the representative due to language differences. With each of my last two vacations, I had a parent in the hospital (one for major heart surgery and the other for a drug interaction reaction). In both cases, I purchased trip insurance. I was told for the first trip that I would need the heart surgeon to sign papers, which is absolutely ridiculous. I saw the surgeon for a total of about five minutes before the operation, and never again. It is unfair to expect me to burden that person with your paperwork. I think this is part of the design of the insurance.

The insurance I purchased for the most recent flight/hotel stated boldly that I could 'cancel for any reason.' Sounded brilliant. Sadly, the fine print apparently said that special discount rates were not covered. So why the hell would you offer me insurance to 'cancel for any reason' if both the hotel and flight were discount rates and would not be refunded? You ripped me off twice when I was at my most vulnerable, caring for sick parent. I won't forget this and will do my utmost to make sure that I share my story with anyone who will listen.

I sincerely hope that you are ashamed of your company's misleading insurance advertising. You're taking money from people who need to focus elsewhere, and who trusted you with their precious vacation funds and time. Ultimately, your actions will cost Expedia business, and I join the chorus of folks who will not be duped again by your sham promises. Good riddance."

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I've been using Expedia for purchasing tickets and hotel reservations for over 10 years. One of the best tools out there always. Together with TripAdvisor they are the only sites I respect and believe. Never had a problem and the information and pictures are very accurate.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

I booked a flight this morning through Expedia from Saudi Arabia to Poland. My total amount at checkout was $533 INCLUDING my $35 flight protection plan. All of the sudden two payments come through from my bank showing a deduction of $533 and an additional $36. I phoned customer services and all she kept on telling me was, “Phone your bank.” MY BANK DID NOT TAKE AN EXTRA $36, EXPEDIA DID! And then all of the sudden she tells me that Expedia charges an extra fee for using a debit card and not a credit card.

WHERE WAS THIS STATED??? Customers should be informed upon checkout whether there are extra charges for using a debit card. This is stealing and absolutely disgusting from such a big company. Nowhere during the checkout does it state that there are any extra fees to be charged, only my total which was $533. Do you like stealing people’s money, Expedia? I am honestly never booking a flight with them again or using their app.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

I have never been treated so badly by a customer service department. Being conned out of hundreds of pounds. Am turning to Citizens Advice and my credit card company for assistance. Booked a holiday online with a total of £977 - they have taken £5998 from our credit card saying the price jumped up last minute. Economy flights and 3 nights in a 3* hotel in NYC would NEVER come to this much money. Repeated the process online again and again, always under £1000. Saying I now have to pay them a £200 cancellation fee or keep the holiday at £6000??!! Expedia have no regards for their customers whatsoever- disgusting.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

Excellent majorities of times when booking flights, hotels and cars together. But be careful to check times before paying because I couldn’t pick up the car when I landed and had to pay for an extra night at a hotel. And even though I realized the mistake before I left and considered them at least more than half responsible they refused to reimburse me for the extra night.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I had bad experience with Expedia customer service. I had booked my ticket through Expedia. On my return journey I showed up at the airport and the airlines informed me that my flight is cancelled (Qatar Airways) because while coming in I was no show. Even though for flying in I had different airline. I was with customer service for 5 hours on the phone and in the end I have to buy new tickets ($3500). I have 2 small kids who have to wait at the airport for the whole night as I was on phone with the customer service (listening to their music for most part). I hope they have better customer service rep who could understand the situation and at least provide constant updates instead on putting me on hold for more than a hour without updating me. The amount of time and the stress I had to go through I will never ever book through Expedia again.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

The grounds were shabby, the neighborhood was bad, and the staff were surly. Review of Americas Best Value Inn-Schenectady/Albany West. Reviewed today: On 11/8/18 I booked an airfare and hotel through Expedia.com wherein I paid $210.18 for a hotel room at America’s Best Value Inn in Schenectady N.Y -- This reservation was for one person for 3 nights.

On 12/6/18 I paid an additional $50.79 to change my hotel reservation from a king bed to two double beds. However, as soon as I saw the hotel I realized I had made a mistake. The whole atmosphere was shabby, the neighborhood bordered on alarming, and the staff were surly. The only good thing I can say about this hotel is that the room itself was adequate—it looked clean, it was made up daily, and they left the heat on (maybe because local temps were between 10-19 degrees). That said, the parking lot and stairwells etc. were strewn with debris, there was black ice in the parking lot, and there was no in-room microwave or continental breakfast despite their online ads to the contrary that these were included. Indeed, I couldn’t even get coffee from their lobby’s coffee machine because it was “broke”.

This is probably my worst hotel experience ever and I recognize my own failure to check more carefully before booking it. I was even more regretful because I booked my sister into the same hotel (we were there to visit a relative) and am sure she was very disappointed. As previously noted, I booked the airfare and hotel via Expedia, but will not be...more. Date of stay: January 2019.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Booked Air travel through Expedia. Flight was with Frontier. Purchased Flight Cancellation plan through Expedia as the flight was originally noncancellable. My travel plans changed, so I attempted to cancel online through Expedia. Expedia said I needed to contact Frontier. Frontier said I needed to contact the agent, Expedia... Back and forth confusion only to end up losing the $192 total paid for the one way fair which included $19 for cancellation plan. Expedia was only willing to refund the $19 and Frontier charged $119 FEE for the cancellation - even though I was within the 24 hour time frame to cancel, the element of surprise is how Frontier says "they allow cancellation within 24 hours of flight but must be within 7 days of flight to not pay $119 cancellation penalty"...

Thing is, I booked the flight within 5 days of departure... Expedia's information is misleading and misguiding. Frontier is HORRIBLE. I will NEVER use EXPEDIA and Frontier again! By the way, Expedia offered a $50 coupon for future use and my final refund from Frontier ($54) is only a Frontier "credit" - Both of which can only be used with them. I told them to keep both coupon and credit as I will not use Neither of them again. FRONTIER IS HORRIBLE IN EVERY WAY AND EXPEDIA, SHAME ON YOU!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Due to Expedia's failure to specify payments options they processed our money under false pretenses. It cost us time and money. Rude customer service that would not try and help. We were only able to get $50 back but lost $100+ (which will take weeks). We have used Expedia for years, but we will never use this service ever again. My advice cut the middle man out and use main services. It was cheaper anyway.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

So, it's been one week since our trip was supposed to start. I booked a round trip for 3 from Saskatoon, SK to Palm Springs, CA including a car rental from Jan 9, 2019 to Jan 18, 2019 using Expedia. We flew to Calgary airport where we were surprisingly denied entry to the US. I spoke to WestJet management to rebook our flights to get back to Saskatoon where we learned that they were unable to help us due to the cheap flights that were purchased through Expedia.

As the 3 of us sat stranded in the Calgary airport, I called Expedia expecting help to rearrange our flights to get back home. The agent informed me that they could not help at all. When I asked to speak to a manager, I was told there was none available as it was 7 pm. If I wanted, a manager could call me back, but it could take up to 24 hours for a response back. I agreed, but she never went further with that request. She then saw that I had purchased travel insurance. She gave me the policy number and a phone number to call.

I immediately called that number and the agent there told me that the insurance did not cover our situation. I expressed my dissatisfaction with the policy and the fact that they would not help us get back home. She keep saying that if I did not like the policy, I had 10 days after booking our trip to cancel. I asked how I was supposed to know we would get refused entry when it has never been an issue in the past.

I am extremely disgusted with the lack of customer service by Expedia. This was the first time I've booked through them and it will definitely be the last. All I asked for was to get the car rental and flights we did not use reimbursed. It cost us almost $1000 out of our pocket to fly back home on top of the $2000 already spent with Expedia. I have heard nothing back from Expedia at all. They got my money and they don't care about their customers at all.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

A few friends and I planned to take the kids to Great Wolf Lodge. We planned a date and we all looked into booking. My friends booked through Booking.com and I booked through Expedia. My friend asked how much did I Pay, advised I paid $740.00, she said she paid $520.00 through Booking.com for the same exact booked. I called Expedia same day to cancel and book with Booking.com, the agent said I didn't need to do that as they have a price match guarantee program, advised me to take a screen shot of the rate and email it to them then they would reimburse the balance. LIARS.

They kept going back and forth with me a couple times, meanwhile I even forwarded them my friends reservation. They waited until 24 hours prior to the check-in and said they cannot honor because the hotel is no longer avail for price-match. Again, very misleading, false advertisement, this is the second time they have committed fraud and mislead people to book with them. I will put this all over social media and I warn anyone not to book with Expedia. They are overpriced and sneak in additional fees when other companies nor properties charge those. i.e. additional person in room, the hotel advised there was no additional charge for 3 people in a room. Up to 4 people can stay in the room without additional fees, wherein Expedia charged me $100.00 per night in additional body charge.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

We recently booked a hotel near the Atlanta airport for a late night layover. Our party consisted of two adults and three children. We inputted the number of people in our party into the Expedia website and were offered a room that would accommodate all of us, which we purchased. When we arrived at the hotel, we were told that the room only had two queen beds and that the hotel does not have, and has never had, any rollaway beds, mattresses, or other form of additional sleeping arrangement that would prevent three people from sleeping in one bed.

For years, we have made reservations for the five of us at other travel sites and directly with hotels, and EVERY other time there has been an additional bed that would comfortably accommodate that fifth person. As a result of what happened with this reservation, and in order for our group to have a comfortable sleep, we were forced to purchase a second room, which cost us an additional $150. We felt it was best to first lodge our complaint via Expedia's online customer service platform, which we did. We received no response for over one week, so we wrote again. Still no response.

Today, we decided to call Expedia to see why we received no response to our emails. They had no idea and said there was no record or evidence of our emails. I guess the email system doesn't work, or they couldn't care less about our situation. Long story short, the person on the other end said I just needed to read the fine print more carefully and that there was nothing they could do about our problem.

I responded by saying I didn't expect any particular result, other than them acknowledging that they shouldn't allow five people to book a room with two beds without a bold, explicit notice to customers that there is no way to accommodate a fifth person and that there would need to be three people in one bed. Once again, the person told me I needed to read the fine print (which doesn't say anything about this, by the way). I find Expedia's business practice is to conceal important information such as this, which other travel sites do not, and couldn't care less about issues that their customers endure. They are beyond reproach, so be warned.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Do not book through Expedia. Do not. Heed the warning. Do not think that it won’t matter because you won’t need customer service. You might. You never know. And when you need help you won’t find it. If you have TD travel points, find another way to use them, if you can. Booking a trip is easy. Have problems and need to cancel, you are royally pooched. I mean, a simple request to cancel our Cuba vacation has taken us as couple a combined 8 hours, just to cancel—we have not yet succeeded. We have succeeded only in hearing endlessly looped hold messages and cheesy hold music.

Here are the reasons why not to use Expedia: They don’t list the contact Email on their website, it looks like a glitch but I’m guessing it’s a deliberate glitch. Similarly, the phone menu options to select trip cancellation or trip modification do not work. You are forced to go through the booking option in the phone menu. The person answering will then ask for you to read your credit card number for security purposes, and can’t use, for whatever reason, your name, phone number, or address. Then you will be transferred to customer service, maybe.

I’ve been trying to reach customer service for more than (not exaggerating here) an hour. I’ve sent two Emails in 24 hours with no response. They say they can take up to 48 hours to respond to Email, but they can’t cancel through Email requests for security reasons. I’m just trying to cancel a trip and they are putting us through a massive time wasting maneuver. We are trying to cancel our trip to Cuba because my wife is pregnant since the time we booked and the risk of Zika doesn’t make it worth it. I’m not asking for a lot of compassion, I’m just looking for a reasonable ability to handle simple requests.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I booked a ticket using Expedia and cancelled immediately within 24 hours. I was eligible for FULL REFUND. Checking my bank statement, I see that they have charged everything in US dollars and the refund received is lesser than what was deducted from my account. Also, there was some hidden charges. I booked using Canadian Dollars and when I called customer care, they mentioned that I received a lesser rate because of the exchange rate. I asked Expedia it was not my fault when the amount was deducted in USD and they refused to give me a refund. I would suggest anyone planning to use Expedia. BEWARE. DO NOT BOOK THROUGH THIS PLATFORM. THEY CHARGE YOU UNNECESSARILY AND DO NOT PROVIDE A REFUND.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Expedia feeds their client tell wrong information. They say on their opening page the wrong price and the second page they charge more. Deceiving and false information is the worst way to advertise to the customers. The manager was rude, abrupt and careless. When asked his name wouldn’t give it out and was not helpful at all. Unlike their competitors iTravel2000 and Red Tag give the right price to begin with. They allure people by saying they’re getting discount when in actuality they lie until the time of payments. Terrible company...

Expedia Company Information