4.0/5 (201 ratings)

About Best Western Hotels

Best Western Hotels Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Western Hotels?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Western Hotels?

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

Dog urine, cigarettes, and horrible customer service! When moved to a 3rd room as the first two smelled, I left my passport in the first room. Hotel staff found it but did not notify me. They had it for 4 days before I backtracked and called them. The six-hour trip to pick it up put me 30 minutes away from missing an international flight all because hotel staff were unwilling to make a phone call to let me know they had it. I understand them not calling every customer who leaves an item behind, but… a passport - unforgivable! The GM’s response to my complaint was uncaring and unacceptable. If you are looking for dirty and rude, this is the place for you!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

I stayed at the hotel and left a book behind. It was a daily journal/calendar. It was an important book. So the manager mailed it to me and it just meant so much to me. Thank you Tommy and staff! Keep up the great work!

Original review: July 28, 2021

Made reservations online. Missed a day of stay. Called hotel directly. They say they corrected reservation for me (emailed verification). Showed up to check in, no reservation. Said it was canceled by third party. Called customer service 3 times. Not their problem, deal with third party who canceled in their own system. Third time spoke to customer service supervisor (James) who would deal with matter personally and respond. Never heard from them again. Moral of the story, when you make a reservation with Best Western, maybe you have a reservation, and maybe you don’t. You’ll find out when you get to the check in desk. I personally don’t roll the dice when I travel, so Best Western is out!

Original review: June 12, 2021

This company took my money after telling me I was local and couldn’t check into the room. The lady took my id, scanned it and told "NO LOCALS!" I made reservations 6/3/21 at the Fort Wayne location after the lady told me that I wouldn’t be charged. I look on my card YOU CHARGED ME!! Top it off I finally get the reason from management today. "it shows you checked in sir. Not only that after looking into the situation you went to the one in front of us!!" "My gps brought me to the one in the picture ma'am!" "I'm sorry sir. We cannot refund your money as I've explained to you..!" A week later after you take my money and calls to corporate care center after care center a complete run away!! I need call!! **

Original review: June 7, 2021

I've been a rewards member for years but have to use another booking site to save hundreds, literally hundreds of dollars on a booking for my upcoming vacation. It's shameful of Best Western. I enjoy the clean rooms, I don't enjoy being fleeced.

Original review: May 19, 2021

I want to start off by saying that staff were kind, caring and friendly. Which is about the only good thing I have to say about this Establishment. We were in town for a baseball tournament, which is very common for this hotel and area as the Bettplex is not far. We had planned a 3 night stay and only lasted 2.. Our first night we checked in late afternoon went right to baseball and didn’t return until close to midnight.. Our room had an odor but the air had not been on or circulating so we assumed it was just stale old hotel room smell. We went to bed turning the air on.. We figured out quickly that the air was broken and no air was circulating at all. We did have windows that opened so we were able to open them. However it was raining overnight so we couldn’t get good circulation.

When we woke up the next morning as we were cleaning up around the room and opened the curtains we found A DIRTY DIAPER behind one of them. Everyone one in our room is over the age of 9.. We do not use diapers.. We went to the front desk and they told us they were unsure if they had another room for us as there were lots of tournaments going on.. The hotel was not very full, I’ll just add… They did end up switching us rooms around 12 or 1 that day.. Talked with head manager Michelle and was told she was comping our room for that night..

We went to the new room and the air was working. We moved our stuff and went on to our baseball games.. Came back around 7/8 that evening and found that next to the bed was shelled sunflower seeds like someone was eating them and spitting them on the floor.. Also our bathroom sink was clogged.. Went to the front desk..management was not there but spoke with lead at front desk and they came and vacuumed the sunflower seeds up and sent a gentlemen to unclog our sink. He said he unclogged it, apologized for the inconvenience and left. We went to brush our teeth, sink is clogged again. The guy was back 3/4 times unclogging the sink..he was there until 11/12..We were tired went to bed..

The front desk said they couldn’t comp our room for this night but would give us 20% off because management was not there and they couldn’t make that decision.. Woke up in the morning and there was water under the sink and behind the toilet and in front of the shower.. and the sink was still clogged!!! Went back to front desk, management still was not there. The lady at the front said that she saw no notes that we were getting comped for our room the first night but that we did ask for it!!?? We could talk to management when she came in, which was later that afternoon when we would be at the complex having games.. I left our numbers and emails.. We never talked with management.. She NEVER CALLED.. They offered us a King jacuzzi suite but there was no way we were taking the chance on another gross room.

We checked out ending our little time away early, sad inconvenience.. We were charged $98 for a 2 night stay that should have not cost us a penny… I will never stay here again nor any other Best Western for that matter. The other guests in our party in other rooms had issues with Ants, leaks and toilets etc… When I was checking out the guy in front of me was checking out as well he stated he had pictures of things left on his hotel room floor that should have been cleaned, the lady at the desk said.."You should have shown us that at the beginning of your stay, as there is nothing we can really do about it as your checking out"… NEVER AGAIN….

Original review: May 15, 2021

A manager named Tammy was so patient and helpful beyond what is required or even expected from a manager. This was a very pleasant experience! I highly recommend this hotel and will book family with them in the future.

Original review: April 27, 2021

I am very disappointed in this stay. I've stayed at this facility before and rated it very well. My most recent visit, not so much. My first night was met with a family or families running through the halls, falling down laughing and talking loud constantly and it was well after midnight. I thought that the next night would be better. Not so much. The guest on the 3rd floor were moving furniture, seemed to be wrestling across the floor, loud booms out of nowhere. It was constant. I went to the front desk and explained the situation to the clerk and it appeared that she became very offended that I complained about the noise. She alleged that they were about to eat because they had just ordered Papa John's and that's why it sounded like they were moving furniture. It was much more than moving furniture.

I explained to her that I needed to be up at 3 a.m. to drive to Chicago for my flight. She attempted to look up another room for me but only had a single King Bed. I am traveling with my 17 year old daughter and my 21 year old son. One bed will not work. She offered to call the room but told me that they may push back because quiet hours start at 10 p.m. That comment is very contradictory as I stated that the night before the family or families were allowed to make as much noise as they could and it was well after midnight until at least 3 in the morning. I asked the clerk for a business card and she gave me one with Celena ** name. I am not sure if it was her name as she was not wearing a name tag. I have had THE WORST TIME in your hotel this trip and I doubt very much that I will ever stay here again!!!

Original review: April 12, 2021

I've stayed at a number of Best Westerns over the years and I have never been disappointed. Of course, during WUHAN virus the breakfast in the morning was curtailed which was not good. Friendly people who want to take care of their customers.

Original review: March 30, 2021

Traveled to Temecula, CA for a Lacrosse Tournament with my family. This BW had good reviews but our experience was not good. Shared a room w/ my daughter and from 9pm to 12:30 pm the young adults in room next door partied. We called the front desk 4 times and asked that they do something to quiet the loud thumping music, pounding on wall and high-pitched laughter. Nothing was done and we were told no manager was on duty. It was awful! We had to get up early next morning for more tournaments with little sleep. No one was at the front desk in the am when we left. My daughter wrote an email to the manager and received a standard contrived response. This hotel was NOT cheap, we deserved a good night's sleep not partying all night and no one that cared. BW used to be a good family chain to be trusted... Not anymore!

Original review: March 29, 2021

Best Western is great, affordable, most Pet friendly. unless in Phoenix Az, then they're horrible. We travel to PPA and back staying in B.W. with our cats, until Az, then they were rude and not one hotel would help us. We called all in the Phoenix area and surrounding. it was a night late.

Original review: March 28, 2021

We stayed at the Willmar, MN location. The staff was friendly. The rooms were neat & clean. A pool, hot tub & restaurants were within the facility. Other restaurants were close by. They had a nice selection of breakfast foods considering the restrictions.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

The first night there I got eaten up by fleas. They put me in another room for the next four days. At check out they lost my security deposit. Finally after a week they located it. Now it’s going on week two. I still have not received it. I called corporate. They seem as if they don’t care. I called the hotel. They seem as if they don’t care. Didn’t even offer me a comp night for the inconvenience. They just don’t care. It was a very horrible experience. I don’t recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2020

I booked a hotel stay on bestwestern.com. Prior to booking, I found a lower rate on hotels.com. Best Western has a price match guarantee. I utilized this service by filling out and submitting the form with the required information. However, Best Western has refused to follow their policy and abide by the price match guarantee. I contacted the corporate office numerous times via phone and email. The staff were rude and and could not care less about their lack of honesty. I recommend choosing a different hotel company to do business with. As a further insult, I have top-loyalty with Best Western and manage my company's Best Western business account. I'm afraid to know how they treat regular customers.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2020

I was forced by Covid travel restrictions to cancel my trip and yet the hotel is still charging me for a night that I didn't stay due to having to cancel. I was planning to book them again as soon as the travel restrictions were lifted, but they've lost me as a customer forever.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

The rooms are great value; BUT the property is a dump. It promises a 100% smoke free environment but they allow everyone to smoke 24/7. The ground is covered with cigarette butts, and the open balconies are full of homeless vagrants who smoke and spit 24/7. The hotel's parking lot is full of homeless people all day long with them detailing their cars, partying and hanging out in the parking lot. Our cars were covered with trash each morning after all the partying. Loitering is permitted 7/24. There are NO signs to prevent this.

Complaining to the front office was a waste of time. They asked me to act like an ADULT! People hung out outside my room door partying and smoking, and it was allowed by MANAGEMENT. I was informed that if a person is at least 6 feet away from me, then I should allow the other adult to do as they please. Signs are posted everywhere stating NO Smoking, I saw an employee smoking right in front of it, then rip the sign off the wall. Turns out that this employee lives at the hotel with his grandparents, parents and two siblings – all in one room! Employees and long term residences roll their cigarettes from discarded cigarette butts. They roll their cigarettes right in front of the OFFICE window.

The hotel saved a lot of money with my three week stay as I NEVER used housekeeping to clean my room; I just changed linens and asked for supplies. Often housekeeping did not have the appropriate linens with them so I would need to go to the front desk to request my items so I could shower or use the facilities. By the way, housekeeping does not exchange or change linens immediately. They take your from your room, go launder them and then return them, if they remember, several hours later! I guess they do not have an inventory – this is ridiculous for a hotel. Right now, I can get a one room king suite at the Lawrence Welk Resort for $129 per night – I am paying $127 a night here! My daughter wants to stay in town.

Due to the neighborhood, the El Cajon police visited the site on a daily basis, sometimes twice a day. A lot of fights occurred in the rooms where yelling and a lot of profanity was verbalized. Management was indifferent! They just did not care enough about their jobs or the hotel. The hotel is pet friendly and a few huge pit bulls were allowed where they fought with each other in the parking lot. Their rooms had Beware of Dogs signs because they were long term residence. Several residents have cats too! Just a comment – not a concern. Maximum pet weight is 30 pounds. The pit bull I saw for 10 days was at least 100-130 pounds.

The rooms were nice and the beds were comfortable. Parking was free. A lot of fast food restaurants within walking distance. The neighborhood is surrounding by a lot of homeless people who after dark are allowed to sleep between our cars. Poop is all over the grounds and sidewalks. I learned on day (10-11) that a lot of the guests at this hotel have lived here for years and basically they have overrun the management of the hotel. The manager informed me that she preferred guest that lived full time in the hotel instead of regular guests. She blatantly asked me to leave the hotel because she preferred the non-complainers! I contacted the Corporate Office to inform them of the issues and harassment that I have experienced and they said they could do nothing about it.

They will not permit communication to anyone other than hotel staff and the hotline. They told me that there was only one of me and three of them, so they outnumbered me – so they believe the employees. I am a disabled senior citizen with a disabled grandson. Management accused me of vandalizing the hotel, when a resident of over one year (room 305) admitted that he was doing the vandalizing. I watch several employees roll cigarettes and joints right outside of the managers office. Management stated that it was acceptable! Maybe legal but my grandkids had to step over them daily.

Every night, between midnight and 4 am, someone would knock on my door asked for the previous resident or to buy drugs. Management did not care. Sometimes management would knock on my door at 3 am to accuse me of making loud noises when we were actually ASLEEP! They overtook the room to investigate but found nothing. My rights were violated and well as a sound sleep. One night they called me several times over a two hour period insinuating that we had a water leak. We did not have any leaks, and they never came to the room – just called us constantly and interrupted our sleep. No cameras or security available to protect my family. If you do not mind living in filth and are on a budget, this place is for you. Hope you don't mind stepping over people and dog poop as well a noisy, crowded and filthy environment, as well as dishonest employees and management.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

Overall, it was another pleasant weekend at the Best Western Plus Hudson Hotel, located in scenic Wisconsin. The entire staff worked as a diligent and respectful team in order to maintain the upkeep of the swimming pool, kitchen buffet area, front desk, and finally the luxurious private suites. My room was both pristine and sterilized, which reflects positively on the cleaning crew. Extra sanitizer was available too. In addition, everything was in working order, including the Fitness Center, Business Center, WiFi, T.V., electricity, and my favorite, the fancy Keurig coffee maker. At some hotels, when these item and amenities are not up to par or functioning properly, it can certainly disrupt the productivity levels. In Dubai, my hotel didn’t have any water, for example. There was ample parking and security which is reassuring as well.

On an optimistic note, the morning breakfast buffet was so delicious! We were given choices of the following: chocolate orange muffins, sweet chilled cranberry juice, and cereal to ham/cheese sandwiches, cinnamon twists, and a variety of fruit. For all you amazing tourists, Hudson is wonderful for sight-seeing, fishing, boating, shopping, water skiing, and creative art shows. My favorite entertainment is to board the Grand Duchess or Afton Princess for an afternoon cruise. It is a breathtaking experience indeed. In short, I highly recommend the Best Western Hudson Plus Hotel during your travels or just for a fun getaway weekend. In the end, you will be highly satisfied with this affordable lodging choice. If you are a member of their Rewards Loyalty Program, you are automatically eligible for these perks: extra points, monetary promotions, and discounts. Ask for April, she will gladly assist you! Great service!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2020

Room Robbed at Best Western Plus and We the Victim, were told twice to pack up our bags & leave at 10:30 at night. Had stayed two nights going on the third night with 2 rooms, at Best Western in Tulsa at 10143 E. 62nd St, Tulsa Okla. First 2 nights were fine, in and out all day, then on Monday in and out, no issues, until, leaving at 6 p.m. back at 9:30 p.m. to find our hotel room door left ajar.

Our rooms were located on second floor, right off the elevator around a corner, 3 rooms there and the laundry room. Walked in the room to find that it had been broken into, 1 tablet and one laptop taken along with a 36 case of Dr Pepper in their red box. Bags had been searched and nothing else taken. Didn't take the case for the laptop or power supplies, had someone called them & told them we were coming in the door? Hmmm.

Went down to front desk, requested to talk to the manager that we had just been robbed. We were told by the desk clerk that it was not possible, he would be in the next day between 11 and 4, checkout is at 11. He is the only one to look at cameras. He told us to call the police and he gave us the number. We made the call to the police and they came and took the report in the lobby of Best Western Plus.

In the meantime, we called the Best Western Corporate office, have talked to them several times in the past few days, and they took the information and said Best Western was a franchise and they could only relate it back to the Best Western hotel. Have also mentioned to them that we want to talk to the owner, told, they would pass that back to the hotel manager. Nothing has happened with that.

After police left we mentioned to the desk clerk that he might watch for anyone carrying the large red Dr Pepper box, since that would stand out, because the tablet and laptop could be concealed. Customer had come in and overheard conversation and ask us if we had been robbed, said yes and she turned around and left. Manager was watching from home, he was furious that he lost a customer, because of us.

We go back to the room at 10:30p.m., then a knock at the door by the desk clerk, the manager had called and told him to tell us "I want you to pack your bags and leave the hotel, now". 10:30 at night, we live in Kansas. And, also, the manager is on his way to the hotel. Manager arrives, very furious, telling us again we needed to pack up & leave, right now, that we lost a customer because of us, even though the customer asked us if we had been robbed.

He states it will take several hours to go through the videos and he'll do it tomorrow. He does shows on his phone what his camera shows and tells us, they're not very clear, since they're down the middle of the hall, and our room is in a little covey, no cameras at elevator or stairwells. We mention the big red box of Dr Pepper he could look for, and the other person he's brought with him, said "how do we know you even had that or the other items?" We're 68 years old, do you.

Tuesday comes, have been able to track Samsung tablet and secure it and find that it's at a Super 8, right across the street from another Best Western Plus. Met with the police there, able to create a long sound on the tablet, don't hear anything from the cars or outside rooms. Five minutes later the tablet does not show any longer, so it's probably been destroyed, which is great.

Manager of Best Western Plus calls us, finds nothing suspicious on the videos. States not responsible for any stolen items and will not refund any of the room. Requested to talk to the owner of Best Western Plus, he states "he's not required to do that". Report again to corporate office of Best Western and they state they'd put that in the file to the hotel that we were requesting to talk to the owner. Been 3 days now and no phone call. So much for Best Western vision to lead the hospitality industry in superior customer care with highest levels of service to their guest with integrity and honesty.

No one seemed to care & to me he stepped over that line telling us twice to pack up and leave. Then I told him that I would be posting this on social media and he stated "if you're going to bully me, then, I just report back how you lost me a customer". Bully, excuse me, did you forget we're your customer for the past 2 nights & we are part of the Best Western members for traveling. We had stayed several times at this Best Western Plus and the previous manager was also very polite & helpful, when we did have a problem with some issues in the room & she really wanted us to give her hotel another try & offered a free night to show that they could be better. New manager now. So, as they say on the TV Show What Would You Do with this kind of service. Sorry for the long story, but, wanted to let everyone be aware of issues out there.

Original review: July 18, 2020

I loved our room at the Best Western Rail Haven in Springfield. Very clean and super cute room. Stayed in the Elvis suite and it was amazing and the pool and hot tub area were very clean and nice and the only issue we had was with the air and they took care of that immediately and they gave us nice to go bags for Breakfast and they were very nice and had all kinds of goodies in them and also the staff was truly amazing.

Original review: July 13, 2020

We always stay at Best Western motels when we travel. They have clean rooms, comfortable beds which is a huge plus! Their customer service has always been great and pricing is comparable to other nice motels. They also offer a nice breakfast included in the price!

Original review: July 3, 2020

My husband and I used to drive to southern Arizona every fall and return to Vermont in May. After a few trips we decided the Best Westerns were the best for the money. They were always clean and quite comfortable. I got into the habit of making notes about the places we stayed. At the end of the trip I sent a copy of my notes to AAA. They always helped us plan our trips, and they appreciated my comments. Sometimes they downgraded a motel; once a motel was removed from their book. My husband is now in the Otherworld, and I do not travel anymore. I would not hesitate to recommend the Best Westerns.

Original review: June 22, 2020

We have stayed in This BW Plaza Hotel Pigeon Forge TN 3 or 4 times. No problems before this stay. We went in May for 3 nights for our Anniversary and our son and two of our grandkids that had never been went with us. Had a fabulous time until we started to leave. My husband layed my cell phone on the bed and told me to get it. We were all taking things out to the vehicle. I went to turn in the keys. We went to the Pancake House which was about 5 minutes away. Noticed I had forgotten to pick up my phone. Called back down there and the guy at the desk remember me and called my room number.

He said, "I’ll run up and grab it and have it at the desk." Got back over there. He said that there was no phone in the room and I told him it didn’t take legs and walk off. We used my husband’s phone and it pinged at the hotel but the ringer had been cut off. My phone had been stolen and it cost me more for a phone than our three days staying there. Be aware there are thieves there.

Original review: May 6, 2020

On 5/3/20, I made a reservation to stay at BW Airpark Hotel in Inglewood, CA, upon arrival I saw homeless people hanging around the hotel, the outside was not kept up, the ice machine is outside and leaking all over the place, I was given a room in the corner in a very dark and unsafe place as a single female. When I complain about service my hotel keys were suspiciously disconnected from my room so I was lock outside for 2 hours, eventually end up being put straight across from the other room I had. The next day I left and came back late that night and the same thing happen. Was lock out of my room. Now at this point I decided to leave this hotel and go somewhere else that is safe and argued with Laura the hotel clerk about my room charge. All I can say do not go to this place alone as a female. It is dangerous.

Original review: April 21, 2020

Made booking **. Because of covid-19 had to cancel the booking. The hotel reminded me that the booking was non-cancel type but the money would be placed in the hotel funds so we could go another day. What they did not tell us was the hotel had shut also because of the virus and even if we had turned up the hotel was shut. Surely they should refund the monies.... Can not contact the hotel neither can Best Western. I had to give it one star as you cannot give them none. Pity.

Original review: March 17, 2020

I wouldn’t stay or recommend dealing with a company that their main concern with world wide Pandemic is greed, refused to waive my cancellation fee due to worldwide pandemic and travel restriction even though I called and cancelled ahead of due time, it’s not like no show, never again.

Original review: March 12, 2020

Me and my husband are very nice people. The staff are nice like Roger ** the night guy but owner Idan Patel is very rude and racist. Very bad. Kick us out for no reason and other people live there too. Don't go. There are bed bugs.

Original review: March 3, 2020

I booked my stay through Priceline because I was traveling with a pet and this hotel was advertised as a pet friendly hotel. Priceline stated I would have to complete the pet portion of the reservation at the hotel (waiver and fee) but I had booked a pet friendly room. When I arrived at the hotel at 2am, the hotel refused to provide me with a room because I had a pet even though the sign on the front desk said pet friendly. Then the hotel stated they had no pet rooms available and they were unable to place us in our original reserved room. After some confusion the gentleman at the front desk said I was fine to stay there with the pet but I would need to pay the pet fee and sign the waiver. I was 100% okay with this because that's why I chose this location.. for the dog.

I agreed to and paid the additional charge for the pet and they issued me room keys. As soon as I walked in the room they called the phone in the room and told me I could not stay because of the pet. The front desk told me I would have to contact priceline for a refund and that the hotel manager would approve the refund. When I contacted Priceline they refused to authorize a refund and told priceline that I stayed in the room all night. I have reached out to the hotel and to Best Western corporate. The answer has been too bad and we are keeping your money. I ended up going a couple of kilometers to the Staybridge Suites. It was clean, comfortable and the staff was courteous. Avoid the Best Western in London!!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

My wife and I were driving home from Florida after an 11 day cruise. We decided on stopping in Richmond Hill, GA and as I usually do, I went online to find a good price for a hotel before our arrival. By mistake I booked the wrong date, due to being tired I suppose and looking on my phone in a dark car. Regardless, we booked into the hotel and I had to pay for the night and the woman who checked us in told me I would have to phone Expedia to refund me for the date I booked by accident. The stay was great and we enjoyed the great breakfast included in the morning. I phoned Expedia in the morning and they told me the booking was non-refundable (news to me!) but if the manager agreed, I would receive a refund and that was likely as we did stay at the hotel. That was over a month ago.

Expedia has attempted to contact the manager countless times, and I have spent countless hours on the phone trying to resolve this matter. I even contacted Best Western personally and all they keep telling me is the manager needs to approve the refund, but the manager repeatedly has ignored all phone calls and emails. This is the only solution Expedia or the hotel or even Best Western has offered. In conclusion, I will never support either business as this is just plain unethical.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

We booked 2 rooms for 4 nights 8 months ago. Our folks are in their 80s and we wanted rooms next to each other. Our flight was delayed 4 times and we got in exhausted and around 7:45pm. We were given a room on the 2nd floor and our folks on the 1st floor. The next day we complained to the manager at the front desk and were told there are on other rooms available. We were charged $230.00 per night per room. The bathrooms were in shabby conditions and the view was horrible. We had to look at 3 air conditioning units from the restaurant "The 3 Fishermen". The toilets were so low that you kissed your knees every time you sat down.

Since I have arthritis in my right knee, it was a rather painful experience using the toilet. Breakfast was served from 6:30am until 9:30am. Who stops serving breakfast at any hotel at 9:30am??? We travel a lot and have been to over 20 hotels in the last 3 years. This one was the absolute worst. For a room rate of $230.00 per night, this place leaves a lot to be desired. Management at 13021 N Cleveland Ave in North Ft Myers, FL is obviously clueless. This is the last time we will ever stay there, since there are too many great hotels with better offers and customer service close by.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

Candice ** (Greeley, CO) gave me THE best GW representation of ANY hotel I've ever visited. She went out of her way to make sure I was being cared for. Also, her personality was the most cheerful I've ever seen. She should get a size-able raise!

Best Western Hotels Company Information