3.17/5

537 Best Western Hotels Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 21, 2018

I made a reservation through Priceline and paid in full prior to arriving. The lady named Taylor at the front desk in the Homewood, Alabama location, of State Farm Parkway would not let me check in with the passbook ID I have on my phone, which is state verified, nor would she let me give her a paper copy they sent me online when I originally ordered it. This was the last $100 dollars I had to my name. She then refused to give me a refund for the night's room I already paid for. It was extremely hot outside and I waited in the lobby trying to figure out what to do while she continued to press me as to what I was going to do. I'll never stay with or recommend this hotel to anyone. I am disgusted with such horrible service.

Original review: July 20, 2018

DONT STAY HERE! (Pontoon Beach Illinois) Their front desk was so disorganized. They were sent some paperwork they request from me prior to my arrival. So I sent it days ahead of time, So that check in would go smoothly when my fiance got there ahead of me. When he got there no one had knowledge of anything. Eventually after calling & questioning it suddenly it appeared. They refused to give me my preference of room. 2 double beds was the request. They would only give me a king. The manager Vicki made it clear to me that I was being punished because I booked through Priceline. Instead of them directly. It was not sold out! They had 5 cars in the parking lot. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone! You have been warned!

Original review: July 16, 2018

Montrose W Ave - The supervisor had me and my children forcefully removed because of a shoe policy in the dining area where no signs were seen just word of mouth. Police were called. I have never been so humiliated and embarrassed in my entire life. The supervisor called the police again on me The next day. Said I was harassing the business by calling to speak with the manager, not one time did the supervisor ask for my name when I called to speak to the manager.

I have never seen such unprofessional behavior from a supervisor let alone the manager who never responded to my complaint from corperate. I WOULD NOT RENT A ROOM FROM THERE EVER AGAIN. My children were treated unfairly, it was not a family friendly place and the supervisor is very rude and the manager condones customers being treated unfairly and being disrespected by employees. No rules or written policy was given about shoes being worn throughout the hotel during my stay as a guest.

Original review: July 14, 2018

We made our reservation 4 days before arrival, I called the 800# to set our reservation for 6/22 & 6/23. Nowhere does it state the hotel is going through renovations, in fact it wasn't added to the website until I mentioned it in my complaint. The Sales Manager & Hotel Manager want you to know the renovations of the rooms were done in December - but mind you, the sink to wash your hands is in the bedroom far away from the toilet area - I only know because we went to look at the room to make sure it was large enough for the 3 of us.

My mother is a senior, who recently survived her 2nd heart attack only this time flat lined at the hospital, I was taking her back to our old "summer hang out" in Mammoth Lakes CA. However, the chemical stench in the elevator was so bad, my son and my mother both had asthma attacks. When I brought this to the Hotel through the BBB, the Sales Manager and the Hotel Manager both said it was altitude sickness, even though my mother confirmed on the phone with the booking rep at the hotel it was an asthma attack to the chemicals in the elevator. Additionally the Hotel Manager implied she sees this all the time with aging travelers.

Due to the policy in place with Best Western, they still charged us $91, because their cancellation is 24 hours before arrival. My point is, the rudeness, the accusations and the smell make this hotel company one of the worst in ethics and empathy. My mother agreed to the charge, but there was no other choice, either pay the half or pay the whole. Based on health issues, I would recommend moving to another hotel as fast as your car can go. Best Western isn't anything it used to be, and Hilton has far better rates, far better accommodations and a better attitude.

Original review: June 29, 2018

Travelers Beware. We made a reservation early Tuesday morning with the Best Western Hotels for a king size bed, pull out couch, and pet friendly room. We were traveling to Michigan from Connecticut with a 15 month old baby, a 15 year old child, and a dog. We received a phone call as we were walking out the door that our reservation was not available, and their establishment could only give us a non-pet friendly room with a king size bed, a desk, and chair. So our dog can sleep where? And our son can sleep in a desk chair? Stunned we contacted their corporate office only to receive empty words of apology and a bonus $25.00 voucher. How generous of them!!!

As a family oriented business we were baffled as to how they could so easily screw us over!!! As a result of their blatant error, we now will have to have our 15 month old in the car a lot longer than necessary. And after talking with their corporate office they probably could care less about what they have put our family through, but I want future guests to be aware of Best Western's Reservation practices.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Western Hotels?

Original review: June 11, 2018

Nasty disgusting BED bugs are my mother UP. I told her not to stay this hotel because it was dirty. The last time I went I refused to take off my shoes but she convinced me that they remodeled. Well of course they did remodel but only the lobby and decor apparently because my mom or are UP badly and then had to argue with the rep. I hated this stay first of all because the representatives were checking my kids arms to be sure that they had on wristbands in the pool. It is never that serious especially when you have bigger fish to fry like those bug bugs. I've always loved Best Western and have been a rewards member for years. It's the main place I would stay and refer others looking for quality hotel with good pricing. That is now over with. Your brand is now trash to me. I'm so glad I won't be stay in with you all on my Kentucky trip.

Original review: June 2, 2018

Booked hotel thru Hotel.com looking for pet friendly. This hotel was listed so I booked for 1 night. Had to prepay for room. When I arrived for check-in, I was told no pets allowed. The front staff reluctantly allowed me to stay knowing I could not get my refund back at this point. They put me in an all handicapped room which was ridiculous as the shower curtain could not close because of a permanent seating structure attached to the tub. I am not handicapped. To my surprise there were doggy stations on the premises so it was contradictory to what the front desk told me.

Next day I went to breakfast which was being cleared at 9:10 am. The laminated Guest Directory stated breakfast served until 9:30 am.The staff argued that the Guest Directory was incorrect and needed to be changed to 9 am. This was frustrating. Then I observed the employees of the hotel were eating in the breakfast room which is not professional when guests are offered breakfast. I could hear staff talking about the dog owner (me) within earshot. I have never been treated so poorly at a hotel in my life. When I asked to talk to a Manager, I was told he did not work on weekends .Staff was extremely rude! What a joke!!

Original review: May 31, 2018

My husband and I checked in to Best Western PLUS on May 27. The next day our room was not touched, (waste paper cans not emptied, no fresh towels, bed not made). The same day there were children laughing loudly and running around wildly, hopping up on the reservation desk, riding a scooter in the lobby area, and going into rooms with the housekeeper. The next day a child was seen lying on the clean towels on the linen cart! These were undoubtedly children of the housekeeper. I reported this activity to "Nick" who was most helpful, apologetic, and got us clean towels, fresh garbage bags, and said he would "take care of the problem". If it wouldn't have been for him "bending over backwards" to help us, we would have refused to pay our entire bill. (We had reservations and stayed for 2 nights.) We decided we will never stay in this motel again, and perhaps will not patronize Best Western motels again. Folio # ** Room # 215.

Original review: May 26, 2018

Best Western Hotel Monmouth Junction, NJ/Over-Charged (TWICE). 1 Princeton, NJ, United States. Contact information: BestWesternprincetoninn.com. We are platinum rewards members and have been staying at Best Western Hotel located at 4191 US-1 Monmouth Junction New Jersey, since May 4th 2018. We came back here because we have always had a good experience here. The staff knows us, the breakfast is good, and it is a generally safe environment. We returned even though we were wrongfully overcharged in the past. On Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, I returned to my room to discover my key was deactivated. I went to manager **, he took 30 minutes to do what other staff members did in mere seconds.

We later learned what he did was check us out, unbeknownst to us, and checked us back in. He misconstrued the dates of the initial Reservation, and deceptively overcharged us for 2 weeks while our reservation was not yet expired. Because of him charging our card too early, and past the correct amount we accumulated additional overdraft fees. He charged us an excess of $1,074.33 (ALL AT ONCE) which is also against Best Western Policy. He then gave us a 4 day credit which no one wants to redeem. We were told he's the only one to rectify the situation, but he has been avoiding us by not coming to work on his scheduled days. ** at the front desk told us, that ** would arrive to the hotel at 10 pm on 5/25/18 to resolve the issue, but he did not come, and we were not notified.

We returned to this hotel despite the fact that this man has done this to us in the past. We pardoned those previous actions hoping that he would deal honestly with us this time around. It is difficult for us to believe that a manager would make this mistake with us twice. This leads us to believe that the overcharging and the dates of the charge was intentional. According to Hotel staff and customer service, they agree that THIS IS NOT NORMAL PROCEDURE. We are asking for further investigation, and that this be rectified professionally, and speedily. P.S, We have also NOT received our other platinum rewards items. We were supposed to receive 700 points per night from May 14th up to our check out date, which we have not been getting.

Original review: May 21, 2018

My husband and I checked into the Best Western Plus Airport in Shreveport Louisiana this past Friday on the 18th of May as we were attending a concert that evening. Check in with no problem. In fact they gave us a room upstairs because it was already available. The problems began when we got into the bathroom smells like urine, after having looked around I found out why, the toilet had a significant amount of urine on the bottom left and right side. And it look like it had been there for some time. We went on to the concert that evening, concert let out at 10, we returned around 10:30 back to the hotel, only to find there were no parking places!

There were two large trucks, one pulling a trailer and one pulling a boat, each one took up no less than 5 parking places then there was a motorhome coach parked long ways taking up six parking spaces! So we went into the clerk who was somewhat rude as she wouldn't even give me the courtesy of eye contact. Her response was, "I can't do anything about that," . We don't know who's parked there so I can't help you". I said, "Where we supposed to park, we paid $147 for this room and there's no parking!" She told us to park in the fire lane or a handicapped space.

We had no choice but to leave our car in fire lane. She really couldn't have cared less about the situation. Once we got into our room, looking down from our window, we watched as other cars coming in circling the parking lot also no parking places. They parked in the fire lane as well. When we got into our room that evening I turned on my bedside table and the only thing it did was strobe. It never would come just on my husband's turned his on and it's strobed just like the other and then his just went off altogether so we couldn't even sit in bed and read. $147 bucks,.. I'm curious what the "plus" is in their title!!

Couldn't have been more angry. Did not sleep well because of the car parking situation. So my advice is DON'T STAY AT THE BEST WESTERN PLUS AIRPORT IN SHREVEPORT, LA. THERE WAS NO BEST, AND CERTAINLY NO PLUS (unless you're talking about the extra pee, no parking, rude desk employee, and stroking nightstand lights!)

Original review: May 17, 2018

Ok let’s start from the beginning when I actually thought this hotel was going to be great... Started off with a couple calls to the hotel front desk where I spoke with a very nice young lady who lives on island. We talked about early check in and late check out times and I told her I would call back regarding booking. A couple hours later I called back to book and she asked me about being members or triple A members and she said she got us a great rate of $108 a night. I said, "Wow that’s good, what about taxes?" She says, "That’s included!" She then said, "Yes it’s a good rate considering it’s peak season and rates are normally 170 a night." I agreed what a great rate, she went over personal info and got my credit card info and confirmed the nights and we were done.

I waited for a confirmation email but did not receive one, so I called back 2 more times to request one and never got one that night. I called the 800 number and they stated the reservation was there but couldn’t send the email only the hotel could... but that my rate was different. I said must have been a mistake and I’d call the hotel in the morning since it was 10pm at this time.

Next morning I call the hotel to get the email sent and to get the rate fixed. The girl who answers gets the email sent which I get and I ask her about the rate. She said, "No matter what was said the rate is the 170 rate..." I ask her to speak with a manager. She states she is the front desk manager... I ask her if the calls are recorded and she states yes, so I ask her to listen to the call and have herself or her boss contact me...

1 hour later a man named KD or KB calls me saying he is the general manager and starts rambling off how the hotel never in its 20 yrs offered a rate of $108 a night and wouldn’t be able to stay in business if it did. I allow him to continue his ramble and state that’s not the point... And then I ask him if he listened to the call, he says their calls aren’t recorded...

I asked then why did your manager state that they were?!?! He then gets defensive (mind you I haven’t even gotten upset or raised my voice once) and he says, "I’m not going to get into it with what was said... I’m trying to fix this..." "Oh great, how can we fix this," I say... He says, "Well at this point it doesn’t sound like you’ll be happy here and we should look at putting you at another hotel?!?" Now I’m like WTH?!?!? He says he doesn’t think I’ll enjoying staying there?!? How would he know... Plus he never offered an apology or any way to “fix” the issue. He says, "Maybe you should just call corporate..." At this point I’m at a loss of words and say, "Yah I think that’s best" and hang up.

Well turns out this is the OWNER of this Best Western and guess what else? He CANCELED my reservation without my knowledge and didn’t even send an email or anything telling me that when I arrive in a few hours I won’t have a hotel to stay at!!! I contact Best Western who tell me this little bit of information which had they not this could have really been a big issues...

Do not stay at this hotel! Stay in a condo or anywhere else... Someone that owns a location like this and treats his customers the way he did should not be running a business! Never once did I expect the 108 rate once it was confirmed that it was incorrect. What I wanted was the rate that I got online that was cheaper than what I booked at... But not once did he listen or even offer to help... Sooo $10 a night just cost you a customer, bad reviews, and referrals.

Original review: May 8, 2018

I had a reservation for a weekend while the Tulip Festival was going on. My son is getting married that weekend, and the minister was coming from out of town. We reserved the room for her - we live in town. The minister cancelled four days before the wedding, so I tried to cancel the reservation for a day that should have been very easy for them to fill. They stated that they were very strict on their no cancellation policy, so I asked for it to be commuted to a credit for use at a future date. They refused, telling me that if I couldn't use the reservation, I was out the $217.00.

Original review: April 29, 2018

I live in out-state Minnesota. Some times I work in the Minneapolis area three hour drive away. April 12th 2018 I checked into Best Western Eden Prairie Inn with reservations for two nights. The room appeared to be clean and in good order. I personally have a problem with the tiny pillows they supply but I was able to get some sleep. The morning of the 13th I proceeded to take a shower the fiberglass tub/shower. It had no rubber mat in the nor anywhere to be found. Sure enough when attempting to get out I slipped and hit my head on the wall and tub. While leaving that morning I informed the front desk.

Later that day a snow storm was entered the city so I decided to leave town early, checked out at 5:00. Got a receipt with one night charge on it. A few days later I see in my bank account they charged me for two nights. I called them and listens to their "hotel excepted policy" line about checking out after 4:00 pm so I asked them to send me a receipt. They said it would be emailed in 2 seconds, never showed up. Called them back, he said he sent it four times, I said, "Why did you send it four times", he said to make sure I would get it? All this is very fuzzy. I will never stay at BW again.

Original review: April 25, 2018

I booked two hotel rooms at the Best Western at McCarran Airport in Las Vegas on October 6th 2018 but for some reason on the booking form the date was changed to May 1st. I called the hotel twice to ask for a correction to be made and offered to pay for any difference but the manager would do nothing to help me.

Original review: March 28, 2018

My stay here was on March 7th 2018. This was a really good one cause we stayed only for a few hours. We checked in late but that's good. Then on the 12th we went and checked in late again. This was at 1 am. Now I'd think with a fully booked hotel I need my rest and get going the next morning. But now 1 am going into the room there was used silverware on the table and lights on. Just walking in I felt is don't feel right. We called front desk. The woman there was awesome. She came took it out and we agreed that would be it but, that was just the beginning.

I sat on the chair cause I felt uncomfortable. I said to my bf, "Ok I have to look at the bed." So I did and just took the sheets off and the pillow fell over with hair all over it. Then the sheet's a mess. I called the woman again and complain. Now there wasn't any more rooms at that time. So she changed the sheets. I could not thank this woman enough to make us feel comfortable. I know it's not her fault and Best Western seem to be underpaying their staff in order to have these issues. But back to it now. So clean sheets, now going in the bathroom to use the toilet there was splash all around it. Then called her again.

I can't think I am in this dirty room and all that. Come to find out it's a handicap room. Then there was someone in the room who they thought were in the room for two days. So they never cleaned it. Just fixed it. Then we try and work on it. I try to see it in a positive way. Then going back giving them another chance. This was the. 18th. Walk into the room. It was cold. I said, "I can deal with this." I just didn't want to complain again.

Now this tops it all. Going into the bed we found blood spots stained on the sheets!!! This was it. I went off on them and could not hold back. And there was nails on the floor and breadcrumbs. So the outcome to it all... we got back the money for the 12th after calling them for two weeks, and the 18th we got another room. But for this all I will never go there again. If need be I'd stay in my car than going back to this place. They need better management and cleaning crew. And better pay for these people. That's the only way I think the workers will do their job cause they all complain about it.

Original review: March 27, 2018

The Roanoke Rapid, NC location was easy to get to from 95 N or S. We have stayed at this location about 6 times. The hallways can be noisy at times and the toilets are low. They are elementary height. But the free breakfasts are pretty good, about what you could expect at 2.5 rated hotel. The staff both front desk and housekeeping have been very good as well.

Original review: March 27, 2018

Oak Meadow Inn in St. Helens, Oregon - I had stayed at this motel a few years back for a week and was very happy with it so when I had to be in St. Helens again on business I booked a week at the motel. My second stay there was a disaster. The motel was doing renovations so there were cable and lights in the hallways day and night. The water was only lukewarm and three different times this was brought to the attention of the front desk with no lasting results. The breakfast bar was shut down on 2 different days due to an electrical problem with the hot bar. The hot tub was non-functional and this was a true disappointment as I booked this primarily because of the heated pool and spa. A very negative experience and I would not recommend this motel.

Original review: March 25, 2018

Best Western in Amarillo, TX, Santa Fe was the worst experience in a hotel. My husband and I arrived late evening. Sink was stopped up. In the morning toilet was stopped up. Employee at registration desk said, “No other available rooms.” Had to use bathroom, which had a hole in the wall, next to registration desk. When checking out, "Earl", said he would give us a 20% discount. While driving away I looked at the receipt. We were given a 10% discount.

Original review: March 23, 2018

Very good experience at Best Western Hotels El Paseo, Texas. They accommodated every need with a happy face. Breakfast there is free and was very good. The waffles were tremendous. Check out was quick and easy. We made reservations early and coming back on the road that day with no problems.

Original review: March 22, 2018

Their all over the usa and it's ok place to stay. I had good ones and bad ones. We had discounts on the account and the bad ones didn't recognize it.

Original review: March 21, 2018

They gave us a discount because we were there for a doctor’s appointment and surgery stay. Very nice lady at front desk to help check us in. We had very nice stay at Best Western Hotels Oklahoma City. They were very helpful and kind. Also clean room and bathroom.

Original review: March 19, 2018

Best Western Hotels 77 Market St. Wilkes-barre, PA. Friendly staff at front desk and clean rooms. Nice breakfast. Enough parking. Housekeepers were a little loud though and I complained a lot. But I would recommend staying here to friends and family. Quick walk to town. Stores, restaurants, public transportation, movies, colleges all close by.

Original review: March 18, 2018

The room in Best Western Seward was stuffy, outdated, and overpriced. I was extremely disappointed because I had experienced excellent quality in Best Western in the lower forty-eight.

Original review: March 16, 2018

Diligence and Effort of Staff - I was forced to live at the Best Western Durham for almost 6 Months and was so impressed by the staff and their tasteful decor, I had to tell people, so I searched for a venue to review them. Félicitas was a joy to see every day and did a fabulous job keeping the rooms clean. All of the women on the cleaning staff and laundry staff were just exceptional. The hotel always smelled fresh and was well maintained. Charmina and Monica truly went out of their way.

Original review: March 16, 2018

Best Western Hotels Boston has excellent price and room. The amenities are comparable to other chains. Best Western took over the niche that Holiday Inn used to occupy. They have properties throughout the US as well.

Original review: March 13, 2018

Best Western Hotels are in different states. They are great always. Very nice, clean, friendly, great beds, fair rates. Try to stay at a Best Western because we know what to expect and have not been disappointed over the years on our travels at different states. I would recommend a Best Western Hotel.

Original review: March 12, 2018

Clean rooms and friendly staff in Best Western Hotels at Ft. Lauderdale FL. There's a combination Safe in room. You can relax poolside even if you don't get wet. Easy to visit with friends without loud noises or large crowds. Breakfast not bad and it’s free.

Original review: March 9, 2018

I really expected better for what I paid. I stayed at the Best Western on State Farm Pkwy for 2 nights. The first thing I noticed as I entered the room was the couch. The couch had a dirty look to it, and it had holes all in it. It appeared that it had a stain on it that someone tried to remove unsuccessfully. I woke up the first morning and attempted to make some coffee to no avail because the coffee maker in the room didn’t work. The door to the closet was broken and wouldn’t shut. My card key wouldn’t work two times because they deprogrammed it for some reason, so I had to take it back to the front desk each time. The girl who checked me in on the first day seemed pleasant, however she was the only one whom I dealt with who was. I usually don’t leave reviews, but this was such a bad experience that I needed to vent (and hopefully save someone from experiencing what I did). I can’t imagine staying at another.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

February 2, 2018 I checked into the Best Western Greenville Airport for the specific reason to take the shuttle in the morning to the airport. As I often do when traveling and I have an early flight. I told the clerk at the front desk upon check-in that I would need to be on the shuttle in the morning. She told me that it leaves at 6:00 am, and to be there 15 minutes early. I thought this would be OK, since my flight was at 7:30 am. Saturday Feb 3, 5:35 am I went to the hotel lobby. I told the clerk at the desk that I was there to catch the 6 am shuttle to the airport. She said, "You are not on the list." Without an explanation of what that meant, I said, "I need a ride to the airport." She repeated, "You're not on the list." She then showed me the list and said, "See. You're not on the list." She continued with the attitude that it was my responsibility to be on "the list".

I said, "I don't know who is responsible for your list. I told clerk when I check in yesterday that I needed to catch the airport shuttle at 6 am and she told me to be here 15 minutes early." The back and forth of "on this list/not on this list" continued until I finally said, "Then put me on the list." She then told me that the shuttle leaves at 6 am and 7 am, I said, "Ok 6 am," and asked about coffee. She said, "Around corner." At this point I was frustrated with the disrespectful strange behavior from the front-desk clerk.

I didn't see the coffee cups when I went to get coffee. I cracked open the "employee only" door, not entering, and called out for a cup. The clerk came around and with a disdain expression and showed me where they were. I sat down to drink my coffee thinking everything was ok. Wrong. Someone walked quickly behind me and said, "Your shuttle is ready." I gathered my carry on, my large rolling suitcase, my purse and my still full coffee cup. Making it to the front door and finding it difficult to navigate the slight grade that it had some kind of bumps in the concrete. Consequently, my coffee started to spill. The shuttle wasn't 10 ft from the door and the driver remained behind the door of the van out of sight.

I called out for help from the driver and she said, "Bring your luggage over here. I will help you put it on the back." I had to dump out my coffee and then was able to get to the back of the van. Really, why wouldn't she help me? I am 66 years old and under 5 and needed help. Now the clerk came out and said I was yelling. Not true! I only called out for help. The driver now told me she didn't need to take me. That it was a courtesy service not a service guaranteed. She took my luggage off the van and shut off the engine, and disappeared back into the hotel. I went in and told the clerk to call me a cab, I realizing she was not going to help me.

So then I started trying to find a cab. No cab companies were answering the phone. A few choice words in a heated moment followed and I concluded the conversation by saying, "I hoped you have surveillance cameras." I am a senior woman traveling alone. I was left in the front of the hotel with my luggage. It was dark and I'm in an unfamiliar neighborhood and town, not knowing anyone I could call. No answers on cab or transportation calls. It was still very dark out and I didn't know what to do. Terrified, I headed toward the only light that was a Waffle House. Desperate, I asked a young man who looked as if he was on his way to work if he was going by the airport and I would pay him twenty dollars to take me. Turned out he is an angel, he saw my desperation and said, "You don't have to pay me anything", picked up my luggage and took me to the airport in time to catch my flight. When I was dropped off, I put 20.00 in his console.

As a frequent Best Western guest, I have found this entire experience to be traumatizing to me. I wake up in the middle of the night reliving the incident. It was only by the Grace of God that this man turned out to be an Angel, but I was focus on NOT missing my plane home. Finally, when a guest calls out for help – obviously in need of assistance – do NOT accuse them of SHOUTING. There IS a difference. It could have been a matter of life and death, and your front-desk clerks put MY LIFE in danger. The public needs to be informed about how they could be treated by Best Western employees.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I went a ten trip to the East Coast with my daughter and my niece starting in PA. and ending up in the state of NY. then back to Michigan. On this trip I put all the hotels on my charge card and at the end of the stay the 3 of us split the bill and we paid in cash. We stayed at these hotels: Fairfield in Dubois PA then La Quinta Inn and Suites in New Haven CT, then on to Quality Inn and Suites in Lexington MA then to La Quinta Inn and Suites in South Burlington Vermont.

Now out of all these hotels I had no problem paying cash. When we left the last stop was Best Western Plus Buffalo NY and when I signed in I told the woman that register me I would be paying in cash. She noted on my room so the next day I paid the young man without looking at my receipt. Got home the next month I receive my credit card bill and guess what, I now owe the 102 dollars that I already paid when I checked out. I've been fighting this since November. I checked out on October 3 2017.

I talk to the manager and he informed me that there is a drop cash box and guess what, no extra money but he informed the 2 people that had registered me and took my money no longer works there. Really. I wonder why he also informed me there's no video camera to see me paid this young man and he hung up the phone. Really. I'm 61 years old and I'm going to con someone it will be more than a 100. I will never ever stay in any of your so call hotel ever again and believe me I will make sure everyone I know and even the ones I don't know will never stay in another this hotel. Out of all the ones we stayed at this one cons working to rip your guest and the manager at this hotel was rude.

Best Western Hotels Company Information