It's that easy Request Information
4.28/5
Based on 1,280 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

For more than 100 years, Allianz has been providing security and assurance to people around the world. Whether you’ve lost luggage on a trip, your roof was damaged in a storm, you lost your job or would like to retire, Allianz has your back.

Allianz Global Assistance Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

4914 Allianz Global Assistance Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

Thank you for your timely assistance with my travel delay overseas. The call center agent was knowledgeable and helpful. The claim process was fast and painless. I especially like the online upload feature. Received the check within two weeks of claim submission.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

This is the second we, unfortunately, had to use our travel insurance because we had to cancel a trip. The online claim reporting was simple, uploading documents was easy, and our refund was received faster than they said -- a pleasant surprise. We have gotten our travel insurance through Allianz for well over 10 years, and we will continue to do so. Reasonably priced and fantastic service.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

My flight was cancelled and rescheduled 2 days later. This is exactly the case when you are really grateful that you've paid for the Insurance. Truly satisfied with the claim experience! The online process is efficient and easy to follow. Responsive customer service. Thank you for your professionalism, support and efficiency!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Allianz has come through for me twice when I have filed a claim (two out of two), but my only concern is that I was given the wrong information from customer service when I called them about my issue before I filed a claim. I was told my claim would not be covered, but if I wanted to, I could file a claim anyways. I am glad I did because it was covered and I received a check yesterday.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

I can’t remember when I’ve had such a great experience going through an insurance claim process. Your customer service representative was professional and pleased to assist me. Not only will I continue to use your services, but I will tell everyone about your services and how pleased I was.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allianz Global Assistance?

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

I was very satisfied with the service provided by Allianz. While traveling my partner became injured and we reached out for help on where to seek medical attention. The Allianz representative was very friendly and helpful. When we returned from our trip, we were easily able to make a claim for the medical expenses on our trip using the online process. Thank you again! We appreciated your help!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

I filed a claim because my husband had a non-refundable airline ticket and he had to cancel his trip due to a medical issue. The claim was filed on 7/24 through an easy online process. I did have to gather some documentation, but it was reasonable. I received the refund on 7/30. I felt it was a quick turnaround and a relatively easy process.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

I was very impressed with how easy it was to file a claim with Allianz. The email was appreciated letting me know that the claim had been received and subsequent emails keeping me appraised of the ongoing status. The claim was reviewed quickly and a decision made to cover the unexpected additional hotel expense incurred when our original flight was canceled and rescheduled the following morning.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

It was great to have the app on my phone. It gave me a sense of security since it provides important information. Someone always answered the phone immediately as well. I submitted a claim after my trip and the process was easy and fast.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

Trip Delay. I filed a claim with Allianz and the whole process was a breeze. Everything was done online and the whole experience was awesome. No fuss, no unrealistic requirements. Claim was approved in a short period of time and I already received the check.

Allianz Global Assistance Company Information