It's that easy Request Information
4.46/5
Based on 1,490 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

For more than 100 years, Allianz has been providing security and assurance to people around the world. Whether you’ve lost luggage on a trip, your roof was damaged in a storm, you lost your job or would like to retire, Allianz has your back.

Allianz Global Assistance Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Allianz Global Assistance Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

We were obliged to cancel our recently planned trip due to illness. We submitted a properly documented claim and were agreeably surprised to receive reimbursement considerably faster than we had expected. Thank you for your efficiency. We shall certainly use your services in the future.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

I had to book travel insurance before and this was the first time we’ve actually had to use it. Allianz made it so easy when we needed it the most!! My daughter had an unforeseen medical emergency and we had to cancel our trip a day before our trip. Allianz made our experience with travel insurance fast and seamless in a time when everything else was unknown. Thank you!!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

I was very pleased with the swift response and handling of my claim. Upon purchasing my plane tickets early some months later I discovered that I had to go through a long medical treatment where I had to cancel my trip. I would definitely recommend getting trip insurance.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

Very fast and nice service! I would highly recommend this company. Put funds in my account very fast! All of everything was very simple and fast. Was able to do everything online. Thank you for your service. Kathy

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

Excellent experience! I had to cancel my trip as the event traveling too was canceled. Great service when calling to inquire about reimbursement, provided step by step instruction, online process was user-friendly, receipt of the reimbursement arrived within days.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allianz Global Assistance?

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

My trip had to be cancelled as the person I was going to visit needed to fly home since his mother had been hospitalized unexpectedly. Allianz made the claim process super easy and honored the claim. This is the first time I’ve ever had to file a claim but I will keep using Allianz based on this experience.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

Excellent service. I was dreading the paperwork, wait time. It was pretty simple, and the money was in my account in a couple of days. Glad I had the coverage! (Don’t know what else I can say about it. It did what I expected.)

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

After my wife broke her foot I had to cancel my trip to St Maarten. Allianz refunded my airfare without any issue whatsoever. I was a bit skeptical prior to this encounter wondering how this would all turn out. I am extremely pleased with the way Allianz handled my claim.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

I will greatly recommend, best and trustworthy. I booked a return to Houston but was unable to make it due to work but I bought Allianz insurance and was refunded in full in less than two weeks. Five stars. They also have a wonderful customer service, answered all your questions. Great service.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

We had planned a trip to Cabo and bought the insurance, just in case. Well, one week before our trip, my mother had to undergo open heart surgery, a stay in the ICU, additional days in the hospital, then a trip to rehab. We were able to use our insurance to replace the price of the plane tickets. I needed to get documentation from the doctor and hospital, but that was easy enough. It worked out well, except we didn't go to Cabo!

Allianz Global Assistance Company Information