2.2/5 (13 ratings)

About Bounce Energy

Bounce Energy Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bounce Energy?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bounce Energy?

Original review: Aug. 10, 2016

I was on a variable plan. Last month was 11.7c/kWh. This month was 17.3c/kWh. There hasn't been any notification of the rate change. The company charges whatever they want because it is a "variable" plan. I was told there is no basis (e.g. index based) for the rate change. Will never ever use this company in future. As soon as I was shocked with such a high rate, I did the switch the same day.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

I have been a customer of Bounce Energy for over 6 years. When my plan expired 2 months ago, I did not renew but was on a month to month plan. I had no idea by not renewing my plan immediately, my variable rate would increase by 60%!!! I understand a rate increase over the blistering hot summer months, but that is unconscionable that the rates would more than double. I called Bounce Energy but they were unable to assist me. I am so disappointed and immediately changed electric providers after having been a customer for over 6 years with Bounce Energy.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2016

I have had Bounce Energy for over a year and always paid on time. They don't have it set up so you can pay from your bank account and as for their "rewards" program I had to call and email to ask where my reward was and both times they were late and made some sort of mistake so did not send it to me until I brought it to their attention. Also beware if you are on their month to month plan!! If you change to another provider wait until after your meter is read then change because I got talked into changing to TXU and the rep failed to tell me they were aware that Bounce raises your rate extremely high if you change... so my last bill rate was almost double. I think that's gouging and not legal so I will be following up with the Utilities commission to find out. The month to month plan supposedly doesn't have a fee to switch companies so that's how they apparently try to get around it so just beware.

Bounce Energy Company Information