Winners International Sweepstakes

Compare Miscellaneous

Research top Miscellaneous recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Do not trust this. I was told I would get A 2015 Mercedes Benz and $850,000. As I was talking to "Andy" I was looking at reviews and when I asked him why certain reviews established this company as a scam, I asked him about it and he started to get frustrated. READ THIS: After a couple minutes of myself questioning his business, he said, "Are you a gay?" I didn't think that I heard him properly so I asked him, "Are you asking if I am a homosexual?" He then replied in his very slow and weird accent, "Yes that is what I am asking." After never once being asked this in my life I shockingly said, "No why?" AND EVEN MORE SHOCKINGLY HE SAID "BECAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE ONE," also in his very slow accent. I guess he thought that would persuade me further to pay cash upfront for something that I already knew was fake. Moral of the story, DON'T TRUST THESE CALLS FROM THIS BUSINESS.

The 3.5 million is a scam. They wanted me to send a 300 wire to wire to Walmart in Davie FL and tell them I'm sending to a friend... They called me over 20 times even after I cussed, and told them this is a scam, they still called. I finally said over and over, "YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME," then no more phone calls. If you send them money (sorry to say) a fool and their money are soon departed.

I received a call today and was told I had won 3.5 million dollars and a Mercedes-Benz. A man named John called me and gave me a package code number that only he and someone else who may call me would know. If they did not identify this number, I was not to speak with them. Nevertheless after being informed of my good fortune, I was asked about my credit card and the debt owed on it. I told them and was told they were going to pay off my credit card for me so that I could then get a cash advance and send $2800 to them. I asked, why would I need to get a cash advance and send money to them when they could just take it from the winnings. Of course they could not do so. Therefore, to make it easier for me to pay, they would set up an account for me to use to pay off my balance. They did give me an account and routing number of a bank.

When I called the bank, I was told no one could set up an account in my name without my presence (Red Flag#1). Secondly, when I informed them of this, they then said it was the company accountant's account. They insisted I use it to pay off my credit card balance. I then asked after I did this what would be the next step. They said there was no next step except to send them the $2800 (Red Flag#2). They said, they were doing something to help me. No money would be coming out of my pocket because the money was coming from their account. I said, "yes it is because you expect me to pay off my card and then get a cash advance to send to you." I told them I would be foolish to do such a thing since I don't know them nor do I know if what they say was legitimate.

After a while they became somewhat upset about my not going ahead and paying off my credit card balance with the account they provided. I was told once I paid the money, my package would arrive with all the hoopla prize winners usually experience when this sort of thing is done publicly. Maybe, I should have paid my credit card with their account to see if it was really possible to take their money so that they could see how it feels to get scammed. However, I didn't know how paying on my account would affect my credit card. I didn't know if that was a way to get my credit card info or what, so I just told them I thought they were scammers and I did not believe what they were saying. There was no need to call me back. Nonetheless, they were quite persistent and very convincing.

So BEWARE. Would you believe, one of them, I believe it was David, who said he was a minister. These people are going to be sad when they have to stand before God and give an account for this. Here are the various numbers that called me today 4/29/16: **. There were some calls from numbers that showed up as unavailable and unrestricted. I even told them the Attorney General office of my state said never send money for "sweepstakes winnings". They told me the attorney general's office was wrong (Red Flag#3).

It seems my experience was similar to many of you who have written about this same company. I asked them so many questions that they called my questions stupid skeptical. By the way, the people who were calling sounded of Indian descent, although the general manager, David, sounded as if he spoke better English than John. I'm writing this review because these people need to be stopped. Hopefully, this will keep others from being scammed.

My 84 year old mother started receiving calls about 2 weeks ago (March-April 2016) regarding 2.5 million and 2016 Mercedes Benz. The caller was Jamaican (Arthur **) and stated he needed her to send money for international stamps and money to pay the taxes on the car. She wired $300 twice (Walmart) and ultimately deposited $2850 into an account with Bank of America. I tried to explained to her that this was a scam. They even used the governor name and assistant David ** to make the story sound legit. He told her that he would pay off her credit card to make room for money to be given. Once I found out, the cc payment was fraudulent and now they have all her info. I called him, was cussed out by him and his wife. They're SCAMMERS. Please look out for these individuals.

So I have just received a called from John, with Indian accent. The call was on 1/27/2016. They gave me a confirmation code, along with all this numbers to called in case I had any questions. At this moment I was excited because I thought it was true, since I was calling to a West American bank to change my 4 digit code from my Debit Card. And this dude pops up. So this guy told me that he need my debit card information and I gave it to him!!! Sooner I realize it was a SCAM and I canceled my credit card. He told me I would be getting my $200 dollar gift card in about 7 days. With this credit card I would buy anything on Walmart. DO YOU THINK THIS COULD BE A SCAM TOO.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Winners International Sweepstakes?

It all started in 2012, I had gotten an approval for a grant. I was homeless at the time, but still got the money to send for a first payment. That was in July. By December I was still trying to get this so called grant, Now I have won a Las Vegas Walmart sweepstakes of 7 million and a truck. Well This could be possible for I have lived in Vegas and played lots of sweepstakes. Still homeless living in Salinas, Ca.

Started talking to a man saying he was with the FBI. Helping to catch scammers. So yes saying I have still won, did send me email of my prize money and car, along with his name, prize claim number. So yes it looked good, I did send some money and believed that I helped to catch some scammers, never receive my reward. To this day I have spent over $3,000. My prize winnings is now at 9 million and a car. Still the FBI agent has moved up in his job. Still calls now. Wants more money for final delivery of Today with attorneys, newspapers, and other officials. I still don't know if this is real.

I used a fake name then was informed that I won 2.5 million. When asked question, gave false info. Later was asked was I employed, said no. Then told that I need to pay 299.00 dollars to receive my money. When told I couldn't pay was told I could set up a credit acct. to pay it. So when I called back on the no. given use another fake story and name, was told the same info. about winning money. And sending them money, James ** or whoever he is needs to be caught. The number he called from that I called back is a no. from my area (**). How he does it I don't know but someone need to catch him for preying on people. He need to be caught.

Beware, we have continue to receive phone calls for several weeks saying we won 5.5 million dollars & a new car. When asked to send info in writing they hang up. We asked them to quit calling but we receive numerous calls every day. They will argue with us, we don't let them get to asking for money... We know this is a scam. I thought we were register on the do not call list, but had been removed. As soon as we can we are going to file a complaint. Hope others will not be taken by this con artist.

Sales person (John **) was being extremely rude to me on the phone. He was getting progressively more belligerent as the call went on. Finally I was rude back to him and I told him not to ever talk to me in that tone again and he said "** You". I answered back the same and hung up. He called back and asked for my husband. He told John to talk not to me like that. My husband told him that we were a team and we were not going to pay for the money. John said if he was a man, he would get the money no matter what I said and then he said "** You". My husband said the same and told him never to call us again and hung up.

I have been dealing with these people since 2012. Originally it was with a very "chummy" character named "Donald Trump" - go figure??? Of course, he was not the real Trump. He disappeared and Joe Jackson popped up - he was around until 2014 when he disappeared. Then Mr. John Brown showed up, he was around until June 2014 when he disappeared, and then Paul Fisher showed up. They managed to scam me out of $70,000 just to get what was represented to me as "my winnings of $25 Million Dollars", the return of the $70,000 sent to them, and 2 cars. I was not concerned with getting the imaginary $25 Million, I just wanted my $70,000 back from them as promised.

I have reported this to the Attorney General of the State of Florida, who in turn forwarded my complaint, with proof of payments, names and phone numbers, to the FBI in Washington; I have filed a complaint with the FTC; and finally filed a complaint with the American Embassy in Jamaica, who has a division dealing with these scams. The final conclusion - no one gives a damn about senior citizens falling for these jokers so caveat emptor!! Buyer beware. DON'T DO IT NO MATTER HOW NICE THEY TRY TO TALK YOU INTO BELIEVING THEM.

A company just called my phone claiming to be a UPS driver saying I won 2.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz, and to call another phone number with a confirmation number to claim my prizes. I called this number and talked with a "David **." He also had very broken English and said he was from Publishers Clearing House and to claim my prize, I needed to go to either Kroger or Walmart where they will sell me a "American gold seal of approval." His reasoning behind this was so that I don't have to pay the government and IRS all of my winnings and me only get $100,000... I said, why is it any concern of yours how I pay my taxes? His response was that he will go and have a meeting with president Obama on my behalf so they wouldn't take out that kind of taxes on me. Right then and there I knew it was a scam.

Then I hung up and I called Kroger and Walmart, and low and behold, neither store knew of a American gold seal stamp of approval, neither store sold this thing. Their phone numbers, both of them, one from the supposedly UPS driver that called, which I have never known a UPS driver to ever call my house before a delivery, then the number he told me to call to verify my winning number to, I've kept both of these numbers in case the real president Obama would like them because they did use his name which should be a crime in itself, or the BBB, or whomever. Maybe I should call the Attorney General's office or something but either way, don't fall for this scam and try and report these people. They couldn't even say Missouri correctly - they kept saying I live in the state of Misery... Not cool... Not cool.

One thing I have learned as I sit reading of other people's experiences with this so-called 'company' is that I, like so many other unfortunates, have been 'victimized'. Perhaps I should correctly say I allowed myself to be victimized! I was first called by foreign-sounding telephone scammers as early as 2012. I had begun a prayer vigil of sorts asking God to provide me with the financial prosperity and abundance I've witnessed others be blessed with. But the first thing I asked God was "what must I do?" I was led to the Scripture found in Matt.6:33 "seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all things will be added unto you." Made sense to me because I believe in God. Since that time, I still believe in God and His living Word. The part that took me a very long time to understand was "Trust God above all things with your whole mind, heart and soul (paraphrase). I regrettably admit that now, 3 years later.

I desperately CLUNG to the belief that I would receive my prize delivery of, initially $2.5 million and a Mercedes Benz. (This was in the fall of 2012.) Subsequently, after my having sent COUNTLESS money transfers through Western Union and Moneygram it's now THREE years later and I STILL have not received my "prize". Foolish? STUPID? Gullible? Vulnerable? Acting out of desperation? ALL OF THE ABOVE! But one thing I can say today is that I have grown closer to God in SPIRIT and in TRUTH! I'm not even angry or upset about all the money I went through and messed up and became homeless over, had family and friends incredulous and looking at me like I was some kind of IDIOT (which I am most certainly not!)

But I know that in the 4th chapter of Philippians the Word of God says "Be anxious over nothing.." And now, I have perfect peace, less distress and confidence that I trust in God NOT MAN! At some undisclosed time (God's time) I will indeed receive the prosperity and abundance that I desire in my heart. In order that I may do His will...have a better quality of life for myself, my family, children & grandchildren, my church and my community as well. A hard lesson learned, but I wanted others to take heart and know that God is in control and that He will expose these corrupt and criminal individuals!

In the past few weeks we keep getting calls from Winners International Sweepstakes, telling my Husband that he won 7.5 Million Dollars and a new Mercedes Benz which would be delivered by UPS. I have told them I reported this Company to the FCC and that that are nothing but a SCAM. Please people don't be fooled by these impostors!!! NOTHING BUT A SCAM!!!

Twice a day I get a phone call from someone with an eastern Indian accent. They have called from Fort Worth and the latest number I was given was 876-278-8728. They said I won $85,000 for paying my bills on time. They keep wanting personal information on me such as address and other information they want to collect. Every time they called me, the speaker was unclear. Winners International is a Scam.

These people, David, have been calling my mother in law for over a year now. We have changed her number a dozen times but he finds it. He has befriended her and made her believe that everything she is doing is legit and she will get her money/cars. To date, she has given them about $60k and nothing in return. We had to move her into a retirement facility because they are so far in debt they cannot stay in their house. Nothing we say to her will make her understand that this is all wrong. He tells her how to open accounts, change settings on her phone, which I control and she can't do, and what to say to people to get money. We had to take control of their home phone because she had $1500 in calls to Jamaica and couldn't pay. We have worked with fraud departments for both wireless carriers and landline but she made the call.

We currently are submitting a file to the Attorney General Office. She just received a check for $8528 as an alleged down payment for a PCH prize. We get her mail and intercepted the check. They have sent her checks before that she has cashed and then the check was returned creating a huge overdraft. They were kicked out of a bank for the fraud. It takes a sick person to convince an elderly woman this much that he is better than her own children and has her best interest. Now doing what we can to prevent any more damage to her or others. May or may not help but I'm going to try. Calls come from Toronto, Jamaica, and since they know I block international calls and she can't make them, they go through a Magic Jack to disguise the number.

Today I received a call from Jamaica (1-876-874-1094), a man from "Winners International" claiming that I won $10 million and a 2015 Mercedes Benz. Right away I knew this was a scam... I do not enter contests. When I asked how I won, the man said the FBI gave my number because I do not have a criminal record or federal debt. Red flag, number two. As far as I know the FBI do not give third party "lottery" companies, people's numbers. He didn't know my name or the correct state in which I reside. He assumed my phone number was from the state that issued it. Wrong! Anyway, the man went on to say that there was a small $8K fee to be registered with their company system and that they would cover 99.9% of that fee, leaving me to pay $1500. He also told me when I received my check for the $10 million dollars that the $1500 would be reimbursed in cash.

His answers seemed to be coming from a script. The more questions I asked, the more flustered he seemed. He tried to over-talk me, which is pretty impossible as I love to debate. Especially when the situation is fishy. I asked so many questions that the man became exceedingly flustered and put his "manager" on the phone. The next man called himself Mr. Stanley ** and claimed to be the agent in charge of my winnings. He gave some bogus numbers as to the package and pin number. As he spoke, I hung up and blocked his number.

I have been called several times from a David ** saying I won a new Mercedes Benz and 5 million dollars. He has also had representative call me. I tell him it is a scam on the 1st call and then having researched his name that his name did not exist in the USA. He said OK and hung up. Several days later the rep. called and I told him the same thing. I asked him where he thought I lived. He said "Carolinas". I told him way wrong as it is. I have a RI cell and live in NY! Please stop this scam. Numbers that have called me 615-229-7077.

On October 12,2015 I received a call from a man named Mr. Ray ** telling me I won $950 thousand dollars and a Mercedes. Mr. ** said he was from PCH and to call a number for Dave ** , but I needed to send them $499.13 to cover taxes and they would deliver my car and check. He said to go to Western Union and send my money to Nancy **, Harrisburg, PA 17110 **. I did not send them anything. On October 13, he called again. Now he said his name was Watson ** from Las Vegas, Nevada, **. On October 14 they called again from Winners International Sweepstakes Mr Jonathan **. They want 499.00 to cover taxes on my winnings. Did not send them any money and I am going to block their numbers. Please do not send them anything. This is a SCAM.

Had a restricted number call my cell phone. I was reluctant to answer but I did anyway. A foreign sounding man, in very broken English, told me I had won a sweepstakes for 7.5 million dollars. I knew right away this was a scam because I don't win anything and I didn't put in for any sweepstakes. I like to mess with these type of people and let them do their spiel, but this time it got a little more serious than I would have liked. When he told me I had won I asked what the catch was, he said no catch and then said he had to verify my address then he read off my address to me (addresses are public info so I wasn't too worried at this point in the conversation) so I said that it was my address.

He then went on to say that there is a small fee for the delivery of the package and they would take care of the taxes. I said "just take the fee out of my check and send the check in the mail". He then told me that they personally deliver the check to my house and he referenced how publishers clearing house shows up at people's door with their prize. I told him this is a scam and I am not interested. He tried to reassure me that it was not a scam and they would be coming to my address they had listed to deliver my package. I told him I was not interested and there would be major issues if he shows up at address.

He then started getting irate with me. He told me I am crazy for not accepting 7.5 mil. I repeated that he need not show up or there will be problems. He then proceeded to start yelling at me that I must have something to hide and that he will be calling the cops on me. I said "really? I haven't done anything wrong." I told him that it is pretty strange for a person/company who is legit to start the conversation out with you won and then flip to very angry, saying you will be calling the cops because I called you out on your bs scam. He got even more furious with me at this point and told me he will be calling the cops because I was a drug dealer and he would pin this on me and make sure I go to prison for a very long time.

While I should have hung up a long time ago he had now made me mad with his false accusations. I told him that I knew most of the law enforcement officers in my area and I assured him I would not be going to jail because I have done nothing wrong. He told me he would call SWAT and have me put away forever. Then he asked me how many guns I have in my house. I told him it was none of his business and to never contact me again. As I was about to hang up he said "wait a moment, I have an officer on the line with us now" and that I was being recorded. Then it sounded like he used one of the voice changing devices that you would hear on a cop show to disguise a narcs voice to impersonate a law officer. I just hung up after that.

Do not fall for this scam. If anyone from Winners International calls you try to get their name and a phone number that you can call them back at and call your local law enforcement to alert them of the scam.

On August 21, 2015 I woke up around 2pm & noticed I had a missed call from a number with a Jamaica area code. Although I thought against calling the number back I decided to call anyway. When I called back the phone was answered by a man with a strong Jamaican accent. He said that his name was Pj ** & that I had won 1.5 million dollars & a 2015 Mercedes Benz. At first I laughed & called him a liar. He went on to say these words "this is not a scam, gimmick, or phony baloney." He said that he was a man of God & that he was with some association that is profited by the government! He told me that he was in Montgomery & that he was on his way to bring me my money & my car.

Despite my better judgement, I started to actually believe him because how would he know that I stayed in Auburn? He then went on to inform me of the taxes that would be taken out from the government, but this was something that they would take care of. He gave me information regarding a check number, the claiming number & the test code which was family. He then went on to tell me that I needed $185 to pay for the shipping & handling. I told him that shipping & handling did not cost that much & he told me that it was this much due to the amount money I would be receiving. He asked me did I live next to a Walmart & it kinda freaked me out because I actually stay right up the street from a local Walmart. At this point, I was starting to believe that maybe this was true & that I had truly been blessed. He told me to go to the Walmart & that there would be a tall white man waiting on me.

I was scared at first & I thought, "Is he trying to kill me?" But I remembered that if I went to Walmart there would be plenty of witnesses & that he wouldn't harm me in front of all these people. So I eventually gave in & went to Walmart. I was still on the phone with him at this point because he insisted that I stay on the phone. Once I got to Walmart, he told me to go to the local Western Union in there & place the $185 on a money gram & send it to this Anita woman. At that point I was seeing red flags but I still continued. He then began to give me further information regarding the address to have this money sent to. Luckily, I couldn't understand what he was saying & he volunteered to hang up & send it via text.

Once he was off the phone, I immediately called my best friend & told her what was going on. She told me that I better not send them my money because this was a SCAM! She told me to google BBB & when I did, I began to put two & two together. I saw all of these reviews of similar situations that I was going through right now. At that point, I ripped up the money gram, got my money & left Walmart as quick as I could. About 20 minutes later, the number called back & I answered. When I did, he asked me did I send the money. I told him "no" & that I wasn't going to send it because this was a scam. He tried telling me otherwise & stated that he was a man of God & he would never do such a thing.

He continued to try & bribe me to send the money & I told him to stop calling my phone because I wasn't sending him any money. He got upset & hung up the phone. About 25 minutes later, the number called me back & I did not answer. They called me a total of 22 times & I finally blocked the number. If a Jamaican calls your phone with information regarding a cash prize, DON'T FALL FOR IT! This is a scam & they are ruthless. This is sad & I am so disappointed in myself for almost falling victim to this despite my better judgment. I warn you: THIS IS A SCAM!!!!

On Friday, July 17, 2015 I received a call from a woman with a strong Jamaican accent claiming I had won 2nd place in a lottery that was an international division of Publishers Clearing House. Later they denied saying that and said they were a business consortium called Winners International Co., LTD. They said I had won $900,000, a new 2015 Lincoln MKZ car and $5,000 a week for life. She explained to my disbelief that I was entered by purchasing products affiliated with the Consortium of Manufacturers using my credit or debit card and that automatically entered me in their monthly raffle. She explained that to get my prize I needed to pay for the package storage, and taxes and insurance on this big prize. I said I knew that if this were legit, I wouldn't be asked to send money.

Suddenly a man came on the telephone and said his name was John **. He claimed to be from Seattle, but kept asking me to call them back because their phones were acting up. I complied and much later discovered that I was being billed for long distance calls to Jamaica totaling $1278.93. He continued to explain that because they were the International Division, they needed to be very careful to comply with US regulations, Homeland Security, and properly handle taxes and paperwork. He said they needed a gold seal stamp and would need to make arrangements with the IRS. He wanted $300. to handle all of this and then could deliver my prize package.

He said the taxes would be $35,000 but his company would handle that for me after I received my check. He wanted me to go to the nearest Wal-Mart and send $300 in a Moneygram to: Jermaine **. He insisted on calling the shots and wanted me to take my cell phone with me so that he could tell me exactly what to do. He said that if they ask if you know the person I was sending money to, just say that I did, because it was cheaper. So at 12:14 pm on 7-17-15, I complied. He immediately asked for the Reference / Tracking # and it was picked up immediately, because later I tried to retrieve it. He gave me two telephone numbers to reach him at 1-876-347-1306 and 1-876-892-9327.

I kept asking for proof that this contest was legit and they finally sent me an e-mail. I said anyone could put together an e-mail and this wasn't proof, especially since the wrong car was pictured and the serial number on the check was not what he had originally given to me, but they explained it away as they had everything else. I said there were hundreds of people who have gotten on the internet to report them and their company for scams and he claimed that their company had posted most of those to foul up scammers and make people more diligent. I told him his excuse was laughable. I hung up on them a number of times, but he called me back 21 times one day alone. Definitely harassment. I asked to see the car and he told me it was stored in a warehouse at our local airport. I called security at the local airport who knew nothing about this.

He had me drive all the way out there for nothing and then discovered that they were in another city that day. He talked to me with personal comments and called me honey and sweetie. I told him I wasn't his honey. They also should take their act to the theater, because he had people in the background supposedly honk the horn on the car, and chime in that they had been working to get everything completed. He had a man named Lee ** get on the phone to tell me how beautiful the car was and an Amanda ** also spoke to me and offered to wire $250 to the company to help me. They later told me that she had been fired for doing so. He said he couldn't help himself because he loved me so much and that he loved his job and knew God would bless him for helping so many people. He said when he wasn't traveling. He was a minister at a church in Seattle and had worked for the company 18 years.

I kept accusing them of scamming me and he insisted that the winning package was guaranteed and I had nothing to lose. He continued to wear me down and I ended up sending him a total of $2100. He had me wire money via Western Union to: Marvin ** and Jermaine **. He guaranteed me that they would arrive at my house with the car and money on Monday, 7-20-15 and then called to say that Donald Trump had just faxed them and added another million to my winnings. All I had to do was pay another $5,000 to receive 1.9M, the car and $5,000 for life. I was devastated and again realized that I had once again been scammed. He continually denied it and now has lowered the requirement to $500 or pay $396 to get my money back. He wants me to record that I am forfeiting my prize, so that he can give it to someone else.

He said "I know where you live, what kind of car you drive, your license plate number and other personal information and if I wanted to scam you, I could, but I am a man of God and wouldn't do such a thing". The decision is now mine whether to pay more money to win or pay more money to get my money back. I will of course, do neither. Quite a gig they have going to put it all back on me to avoid their being accused of wrongdoing.

PLEASE INVESTIGATE THIS AND PUT A STOP TO THESE PEOPLE. THEY HAVE NO CONSCIENCE AND OBVIOUSLY HATE AMERICANS. I blocked their numbers on my cell phone and the phone company blocked my landline phone to keep me from calling them. I have sent him e-mails asking them to leave me alone, but they continue to call with a new angle or demand a new amount of money each time. I have continually told them I don't have any more money, but it falls on deaf ears. His e-mail is: **. Please keep me posted if there is any progress or arrests.

My phone rang at 8 a.m. today with a private number unknown number. The guy said "I am driving. I will call you back in 5 minutes." 5 minutes later he did call back, telling me that I won 3.5 million dollars, but would need to pay 250.00 for taxes. I laughed and told him I have been victim to scams before, and he is not getting one cent from me. He argued with me, so I told him I was contacting the bbb, so he would have to call me back.

So I looked up the company and it brought me here. He called again and I told him I was on this site, and see where they have taken so much money from the elderly and disabled, and I am not falling for it. I then hung up on him, and my phone has rung all morning. I had my son answer it, and he talked to him, and now the guy wants him to go to a Western Union, and pick up a receipt showing that the money is there and then we can send the $250.00 and he wanted bank info as well, told him I don't have a bank account, don't believe in them. Told him once I got the check and got it cashed, then I would send him the money.

Of course I will not be sending any money to receive money. In the past I received checks for 90,000 dollars, to take them to the bank to find they were scams. When I asked him where the money was coming from, he said California. I said "what part, what city" and he says "uh, uh, Las something." I said "isn't that funny you don't know where you are or the name of a city in California." Then I read some of these reviews off to him, and he tried telling me that he wrote all these reviews, so We really laughed then. The guy will not quit calling me, so I will be blocking my phone and hopefully that works!

These people are really persistent. They called two days in a row and did not want to take no for an answer. I told them they would need to talk to my attorney before I would even consider. He did not like that at all, said he was only authorized to talk with me. I told him that even though 1.5 million would be nice I was happy with my life as it is. Boy, did he get pissed off. Bottom line I ended hanging up the phone after calling him a scam artist and a few other choice words. The number that he was calling from was 347-474-9478 and said his name was **, yeah right! Then I ask for a number that I could call to verify and he gave me 518-468-2433 and this was his supervisor **. I looked up both numbers on reverse phone lookup and there was no name associated and the locations were vacant lots.

First off, let me just say that I can't believe anyone on this board would ever believe this is legitimate! Seriously, you thought someone was going to call you out of the blue and offer you $3.5MM??? Anyway, I got a call from these people a short time ago. When he said he was calling from Winners International and that I won $3.5MM, I burst out laughing. The guy on the phone seemed a little perturbed by that. He asked me why I was laughing. So I told him he was a scam artist and that he should be ashamed of himself for taking advantage of the elderly. I added a few other "choice" words in and instead of just hanging up on me, he decided to engage in an argument. Eventually, he told me he was going to find out who I was and come kill me! I asked him (sarcastically) if he was going to bring my $3.5MM with him. He finally hung up. I can't for the next time they try to call me.

A person by the name of ** called me saying I won 4 million dollars and a silver Rolls Royce. He called me about 20 times before me answering and he gave me his personal number and his desk number. Bad idea. I called him about a hundred times leaving messages in various languages, identifying myself by names I made up, and anything else I could think of while the phone was ringing. If you want him to stop calling you just do what I did... I am now blocked by Winners International and haven't heard from him again. :)

Received a call that I was the winner of 1.5 million dollars chosen randomly by phone number. Asked me to send a money gram of $200 to register my name and then have the UPS deliver a 1.5 million dollar check. My contacts were many over the first few days. The last person I dealt with went under the name **. I hope they did not hack any of my accounts but I did not lose any money in the hopes of their being legitimate.

My mother received phone calls and a letter from this company. The gentleman was a real smooth talker (I have spoken with him myself). Convinced my mother, who is living on social security benefits, to wire this company over $2100.00 for taxes. The letter has many typos and grammatical errors. They had her so excited about her Mercedes and $2.9 million that she continues to send money. This company targets the elderly and people in low economic areas. Once they receive money from you, they will continue to harass you to send more. Please, if you have dealt with this, spread the word. We need to put a stop to this and protect our families.

A total scam which did not fool me. If some government agency can track the phone number 1-657-444-0721 which is the number they called me on or 239-400-2949 which is the number they gave me when I asked for one, I hope they get these guys. They called me back three times when I said I might report them using the 657 number but did not leave a message. I took all the info down and would testify if asked.

I received a call from a man named James ** (supposedly). Said I was the first choice winner of 4.5 million $. He was very persistent, insisting I go to Walmart or Walgreens to monetary him $200.00. I told him I would meet the man he said was gonna deliver my "prize cashier checks" there and purchase the Moneygram so we could exchange in person. He said I had to get the Moneygram and he would call me back in 30 mins for the confirmation #. Said he had to pit it n the system before the so called cashier checks could be released to me. Said the people could be at my house within 30 minutes after I gave him the confirmation #. I lied and told him Walmart's Moneygram machine was broken. He then told me to do a Green Dot card. I said no, and told him I'd meet the people at the bank on Monday because today Saturday.

After I received a phone call by Bill ** (720) 346-9054 Denver, CO telling me I won 3.5 million dollars and a white Mercedes! To receive this I had to pay a small fee of a few hundred dollars. 5 excuses later (I needed to pay insurance, a stamp, and a list of other items. The ups truck never came. They had me running all over to western union wiring money to Jamaica. The last straw was the truck crashed and I had to pay to get it out holding). I truly wanted to believe it because I have been praying for something like this for years and I thought my prayers were finally answered to be devastated and 1550 dollars more in debt.

Winners International Sweepstakes Company Profile