Wal-Mart Pharmacy

Wal-Mart Pharmacy

3.4/5 (3546 ratings)

About Wal-Mart Pharmacy

Wal-Mart Pharmacy Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wal-Mart Pharmacy?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

Came to pick up husband's meds in drive through 10 minutes before they are supposed to close for lunch. The pharmacy tech got my meds and took my bank card and driver's license and walked away without handing my meds or bank card. And walked away and went to lunch. Left me sitting waiting in the drive through. Never came back. I had to go park and go inside to customer service and ask for store manager. I explained what happened. She took me to get pharmacist which was on her lunch. She stated she was upset because I interrupted her lunch. I explained I needed my card and meds and was left in drive through. And that that was very unacceptable customer service. I called corporate of Walmart and haven't heard anything from them. I have been told they will call me.

Original review: June 22, 2021

First time I got yelled at. I was asking the pharmacist a question and she proceeded to yell at me saying, "You can't just come here and expect your prescription to be here every week" when all I was doing was ask her a question about the amount of the prescription and then today I'm waiting in line because they are closed for lunch but the line was so long so I waited on the side. So when the last person that was in front of me was done someone got in front of me and cut me off so I waited and then I got in front with a pharmacist and she looked at me all mad because she thought I was cutting people and I told her, "I've been here before the last person you seen. I would never call anybody off" but I'm giving her my license as I say that and then she's yelling starts yelling saying, "What do you want? You just giving me your license. What do you want?" So I'm telling her I want my prescription.

I am so tired of getting yelled at every time I go to that place. I don't know who they think they are but if they lack common sense and if they cannot work with the public then they need not to have that job. It is embarrassing being yelled at in front of everyone and for no reason and then to make matters worse she thought I was gone and I was waiting and listening to her and she was laughing at me with the next customer. This is the pharmacy in North Dartmouth Massachusetts. That's what happens when you go there.

Original review: May 26, 2021

I have been getting my medications from Walmart pharmacy store no. 1998 Skokie IL. for more than 5 years, always I am having a great service from this pharmacy and they treat my like I am the most important patient. The pharmacists and the technicians are very kind, friendly and professional. I really appreciate their help and concerns.

Original review: March 17, 2021

Pharmacists at my local Walmart take a personal interest in my health. They take time to discuss my prescriptions and health issues with me especially if they sense a problem. Most every pharmacy associate is knowledgeable and caring. I'd stand in line there any day rather than deal with an impersonal online pharmacy.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

Not that you have much choice in who specialty prescriptions are processed through, but they are awful. My wife's employer just switched to them 1/1/21. I have had the same call at least 4 times over and over again to get my needed injection in time. I am told it is being processed just to get repeat calls about the same thing days later. I WAS PROMISED IT WOULD BE DELIVERED TO DOCTOR TUESDAY. Just got called again today Thursday to process meaning it will not be there on time. Lackadaisical and no concern about the health impact of this needed shot. Said it was held up for $5 co-pay that by the way we authorized and provided information for twice previously. Not looking forward to dealing with these knuckleheads every 12 weeks.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

My insurance only reimbursed specialty drugs through them, so I had to fill here for about 2 years. Every month you have to call in and speak to a rep who transfers you to a pharmacist who second guesses the doctor’s prescription. Sometimes you have to get your prescription resent because they do not keep good records of what happened in months prior. Then you get transferred back to the reps who rehash everything like you did not just spend an hour on the phone and schedule delivery. No other pharmacy is this bureaucratic and incompetent.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

WalMart is huge but still their pharmacy workers treat you like you are the most important patient, getting the right meds to you on time and at the best price.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I love the lower priced medications compared to many other pharmacies. Usually have medications in stock and quick and friendly service.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I switched from one pharmacy to Walmart years ago and have been with this pharmacy ever since. The customer service is wonderful. The prices have been very affordable now on most of my meds.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Prompt, courteous, informative and supportive. I always feel welcome. Even though they might be very busy, I always feel like they listen and care about my well being.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Everyone in Huntsville AR Walmart are so friendly and helpful. As soon as I walk up someone is coming to the register to help me. They ask questions and give me information on my prescriptions.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

The pharmacist tells me whether it would be a good time to get various vaccinations, based on the prescriptions I'm filling that day. In addition to having low prices, the staff cares about customers.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

Very kind, professional pharmacist at our Northport, Alabama Walmart location. My husband and I are retired and on a limited income. They care for us and watch out for us regarding our medications.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

Wal-Mart pharmacies offer reduced prices for Military Retired (me). They are easy to locate, offer fast service, and will even call you when your prescription needs refilled (if you want).

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

Walmart has discounted me and my family when we need our medicine sometimes when I did not have enough money at the time to pay. Walmart has great service.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

I am very pleased that my local WalMart Pharmacy takes part in a program with a brand name drug that I take on a daily basis. If they did not do that, I would have a difficult time obtaining it.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

I like Walmart Pharmacy because they are always friendly, professional, and they also have curbside pickup which is very helpful. I have never had a problem with Walmart pharmacy.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

They're very flexible; they'll send text when your RX is ready to be filled & ask if you want it filled now or later. Also if you're out of town they'll transfer your script to a store close by.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

Often the least expensive, but sometimes a hassle. Door near pharmacy is locked so you have to walk all the way around the store to get to pharmacy. Some techs are nice, other not very friendly.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

I have had mostly a good experience. Usually it's cheapest and not as slow as some of the others not many times I have had any issues.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

I like Walmart pharmacy because the pharmacists and the cashiers are very friendly. If you have a question they are very polite. If you can not find something they will come out from behind the counter.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

Walmart has cheaper medications through my insurance, however the lines are really long sometimes. I do like the drive-through option but again the lines sometimes are long.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

Walmart is a good pharmacy but many times people are very busy and lines are longer. They go to lunch and close the doors and we have to wait for them to come back. Since that experience I never order.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

I use Walmart Pharmacy for all of my prescription needs. I find the techs to be knowledgeable and friendly. The pharmacies is always available to answer any questions I might have without a long wait.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

My local Walmart pharmacy staff is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. They always provide practical suggestions when picking up a script. They always ask about the family and make you feel special.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

I called and wanted to transfer my prescription from one location to another, I felt like I was a bother to the woman on the phone, who didn't give me a time, and when I got there over an hour later and was speaking with the pharmacist the women next to her jumped in and once again gave her attitude. The ONLY reason I use Walmart pharmacy is because Walgreens no longer accepts my insurance. The prescriptions are NEVER ready when they say that they will be. Very disappointed! I would rather change my insurance company than to continue to use Walmart!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

I have all of my prescriptions filled at Walmart Pharmacy. They call and email me when they are running low or ready to pick up. Prices there are the best around and service is great.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

Family member had hospital stay; when returning home, stop to fill scripts. Those folks at my Walmart Pharmacy took care of me. Made sure I knew about scripts for my family member. They are Great!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

My local Wal-Mart Pharmacist are difficult to get a hold of. They do not call back, so it's really hard to get a hold of the prescription. Dealing with this made me consider RX by mail.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

The pharmacists thoroughly explain all medications and how to use. If I have additional questions they answer them and will research to be entirely sure. I've had immunizations, too.

Wal-Mart Pharmacy Company Information