Wal-Mart Pharmacy

Wal-Mart Pharmacy

4.0/5 (1727 ratings)

About Wal-Mart Pharmacy

Wal-Mart Pharmacy Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wal-Mart Pharmacy?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: May 26, 2021

I have been getting my medications from Walmart pharmacy store no. 1998 Skokie IL. for more than 5 years, always I am having a great service from this pharmacy and they treat my like I am the most important patient. The pharmacists and the technicians are very kind, friendly and professional. I really appreciate their help and concerns.

Original review: March 17, 2021

Pharmacists at my local Walmart take a personal interest in my health. They take time to discuss my prescriptions and health issues with me especially if they sense a problem. Most every pharmacy associate is knowledgeable and caring. I'd stand in line there any day rather than deal with an impersonal online pharmacy.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

I am very pleased that my local WalMart Pharmacy takes part in a program with a brand name drug that I take on a daily basis. If they did not do that, I would have a difficult time obtaining it.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

They're very flexible; they'll send text when your RX is ready to be filled & ask if you want it filled now or later. Also if you're out of town they'll transfer your script to a store close by.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

Walmart is a good pharmacy but many times people are very busy and lines are longer. They go to lunch and close the doors and we have to wait for them to come back. Since that experience I never order.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I switched from one pharmacy to Walmart years ago and have been with this pharmacy ever since. The customer service is wonderful. The prices have been very affordable now on most of my meds.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Prompt, courteous, informative and supportive. I always feel welcome. Even though they might be very busy, I always feel like they listen and care about my well being.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Everyone in Huntsville AR Walmart are so friendly and helpful. As soon as I walk up someone is coming to the register to help me. They ask questions and give me information on my prescriptions.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

The pharmacist tells me whether it would be a good time to get various vaccinations, based on the prescriptions I'm filling that day. In addition to having low prices, the staff cares about customers.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

Very kind, professional pharmacist at our Northport, Alabama Walmart location. My husband and I are retired and on a limited income. They care for us and watch out for us regarding our medications.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

Wal-Mart pharmacies offer reduced prices for Military Retired (me). They are easy to locate, offer fast service, and will even call you when your prescription needs refilled (if you want).

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

Walmart has discounted me and my family when we need our medicine sometimes when I did not have enough money at the time to pay. Walmart has great service.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

I like Walmart Pharmacy because they are always friendly, professional, and they also have curbside pickup which is very helpful. I have never had a problem with Walmart pharmacy.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

Often the least expensive, but sometimes a hassle. Door near pharmacy is locked so you have to walk all the way around the store to get to pharmacy. Some techs are nice, other not very friendly.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

I have had mostly a good experience. Usually it's cheapest and not as slow as some of the others not many times I have had any issues.

Wal-Mart Pharmacy Company Information