3.75/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Bonobos

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

28 Bonobos Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

Their website for international orders added over $40 in hidden charges which only appeared after payment page. Contacted customer service (5 days for a reply) who was completely unhelpful. Terrible.

Original review: May 28, 2019

I went to a Bonobos guide shop for sizing and to check some of their items. The salesman told me I would get a 20% discount on my first order placed. I put three polo shirts into my shopping cart, and when I entered the first-time buyer discount code, I received no discount. I asked Bonobos customer service about this and they said that the discount only works for unbundled orders, and because I had bundled the three polos, there would be no discount. They further told me that I could apply the discount to a single polo instead of buying the bundle. A single polo shirt with a 20% discount costs $54.40, which is more than what bundled polo shirts cost ($48 each). So the "discount" code is actually a markup.

The options presented to me were -- make a regular bundled order with no discount, or make a "discounted" single order at a 13% markup.... Sounds like a great deal for the first-time buyer, doesn't it? Don't be fooled, folks. Bonobos makes a nice 20% offer to get you to their website -- just don't expect that they'll actually honor their offer.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 29, 2019

The first time we bought your shirts my partner found them of really good quality, so asked me to buy more of them. However, the service in Seattle has been completely horrible! The guy in the shop managed to order the wrong shirts to the wrong location! He entered all the details and submitted everything without confirming with me. I noticed the issue straight away and showed it to them. I gave the correct details (they were having network connection problems as well) and left as it was taking them ages to do anything and was reassured (he said "100%") that they will be able to fix it.

I got an e-mail later on that evening that they did not manage to fix the issue. So I had to pick up the wrong shirts from the wrong location only to go directly to the airport and have to pay for international shipping as I was returning them from the UK. I have a confirmation noting that the shirts were delivered to Bonobos Returns on the 19th April (now it is 29th), but I still have not received neither any confirmation nor my money back. Honestly, this is the worst service I can remember in my life.

Original review: April 23, 2019

I went to a Bonobos guide shop to try on some of their clothing. I really liked the look, feel, and especially the cut of the chinos and the shirts. I say that they had 3-6 shipping, and so I ordered. It took ten days for their clothes to get to me, meaning I ordered on a Friday, and they were scheduled to arrive on a Monday a week later. To me, this is just way too long for an online purchase. When I buy things from England, they take this long. No reason for my order to take so long. I think I will send them back, or else just not buy from them anymore. Be prepared to wait forever for your clothes. It looks like they don't do business on weekends either. They clothes weren't even shipped out until Monday. Overall, the clothes are decent, but pricey; however, their customer service isn't a match for their price.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

So, I had read multiple reviews about "Bonobos" and decided to give them a shot. Here's my experience: Went to the website where I was immediately informed of their "SALE". I selected two pairs of pants (same size, different color) and paid for them (around $90, good deal right?). They arrived while I was out of town so I cannot comment on shipping time (good or bad - I was gone two weeks). I opened the box. They were packaged nicely and I'm thinking "Oh, these look nice. I made a good purchase." First pair I try on won't even come close to buttoning (barely got them pulled up) and I ordered 1" bigger than I normally wear. Big disappointment. SO, even though they don't fit, I try the second pair (just in case).

Second pair? Fit great! Even had a little room in the waist. Couldn't be happier. So, I go the website to exchange the first pair. NOPE. They do not allow returns or exchanges when you order anything on sale (even though they advertise it on their website HOME page as "Free Shipping, Returns & Exchanges Free shipping both ways.") so, I paid $90 for a pair of pants I actually like and a pair of pants that may fit a person 5" slimmer than I am. Not a good deal at all after all. My conclusion: If you can try them on IN STORE, it may be worth it. ONLINE? Absolutely not! Caveat Emptor, my friends.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bonobos?

Original review: June 20, 2018

They have high quality products. They are pretty original and stand out in a crowd. Overall, the main reason I like this brand is their consistency with quality. There is always a piece that I can get and wear with many different moods or looks. Also, it's easy to piece together unique outfits that are still on trend.

Original review: June 17, 2018

I like how they ship quick and easy and have a guarantee on your order. No matter what it feels like you're getting a good deal and are feeling safe you won't lose your money and get scammed. There is always a safety net. Maybe, Bonobos should make it more convenient and easier to make orders and have notifications when your delivery is at your door. And also could make a feature where you could looks at size charts on the site to make it easier to look at sizes when you're choosing some apparel. And have more promos and maybe some more coupon codes or promo codes. Other than that, I always get my order and am satisfied with what I get and have pretty much never got a bad order of not being happy with what I got. It is an overall great company and concept and I hope they continue to grow and sell.

Original review: June 15, 2018

The clothing is of good to great quality and there is a wide selection of different clothing to choose from! Also the website is really nice and laid out well! It is one of the better clothing websites I have seen! My mom orders from Bonobos and we will continue to order from there. It has been a pleasant experience. The overall experience was very good.

Original review: June 16, 2018

I like the style of clothing. They have a large selection of goods too. The colors are bright and vibrant as well. The catalog is full of the latest fashions. It was also easy to shop online with this product line and the greater selection. However, the children's clothing selection should be wider. I also don't like the catalog layout. Nevertheless, the company helps out the community with scholarships for at risk youth.

Original review: May 29, 2018

I love how easily accessible the catalog is, Bonobos does a really good job with allowing you to find exactly what you want. They pretty much have anything you can possibly think of. Overall a good experience but they could make this website and company a real competitor with slight changes to their company. Possibly a whole new rendition of their website. They could make filtering results easier like sorting the search results down to find what you actually want much quicker, new color scheme for the website too.

Bonobos Company Information