4.26/5
Based on 23 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

23 Bonobos Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 20, 2018

They have high quality products. They are pretty original and stand out in a crowd. Overall, the main reason I like this brand is their consistency with quality. There is always a piece that I can get and wear with many different moods or looks. Also, it's easy to piece together unique outfits that are still on trend.

Original review: June 17, 2018

I like how they ship quick and easy and have a guarantee on your order. No matter what it feels like you're getting a good deal and are feeling safe you won't lose your money and get scammed. There is always a safety net. Maybe, Bonobos should make it more convenient and easier to make orders and have notifications when your delivery is at your door. And also could make a feature where you could looks at size charts on the site to make it easier to look at sizes when you're choosing some apparel. And have more promos and maybe some more coupon codes or promo codes. Other than that, I always get my order and am satisfied with what I get and have pretty much never got a bad order of not being happy with what I got. It is an overall great company and concept and I hope they continue to grow and sell.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: June 16, 2018

I like the style of clothing. They have a large selection of goods too. The colors are bright and vibrant as well. The catalog is full of the latest fashions. It was also easy to shop online with this product line and the greater selection. However, the children's clothing selection should be wider. I also don't like the catalog layout. Nevertheless, the company helps out the community with scholarships for at risk youth.

Original review: June 15, 2018

The clothing is of good to great quality and there is a wide selection of different clothing to choose from! Also the website is really nice and laid out well! It is one of the better clothing websites I have seen! My mom orders from Bonobos and we will continue to order from there. It has been a pleasant experience. The overall experience was very good.

Original review: June 13, 2018

It is very hard nowadays to find clothes that are fashionable, stylish and actually have a good fit, especially with menswear but Bonobos have seemed to eliminate that problem completely with their clothing items. They are an incredible brand of clothing and I am very satisfied. My overall experience with them is something that I am proud to brag about and I am sure to tell other men about Bonobos anytime that I get the chance so they can experience the greatness that Bonobos offer as well. I would never be embarrassed to be seen sporting their items. In addition, when you take into account the quality and appeal of the items you cannot go wrong for their affordable price. And anytime that I order online I am always amazed by how quickly my package shows up right on my doorstep.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bonobos?

Original review: June 12, 2018

I've had a positive experience with Bonobos so far. They are an innovative company that provides one-on-one styling service. Their stores are clean and store associates were quite helpful. Their quality of clothing is also good and they deliver clothes. However, I feel that while they have lots of different styles to choose from, they are quite expensive.

Original review: June 11, 2018

I like that all their clothing comes in a variety of sizes and colorways. They make fun patterns that can work with pretty much any season. They rarely are out of stock with most of their clothing. I also like the attention to detail in most of their garments. They have great return policy as well and it is easy to deal with employees at their retail stores. They make it super easy to return items even if I had them longer than the original receipt date. It has been an excellent experience. But if they made their product cheaper I would be very happy. They need more of an internet presence as well and I would also like to see their stuff in more department stores.

Original review: June 10, 2018

They offer premium brands at an affordable price. I like how durable the clothing is and how well it holds up over a period of time. I also like the deals I get at the online retailer and the decent selection that they offer on their website. But maybe they could offer more variety of brands and have more discounts during the seasonal sales promotions. Also, if they offered a less expensive yet faster shipping option would be also nice. Nevertheless, it was a very positive ordering and shopping experience overall to me. The website is simple and easy to use and the site is that of a premium one. I will do business with them again in the future.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I love Bonobos very much. I like the specific emphasis suits, trousers and denim very much and it has everything I need. The quality of this product which I ordered is really good. I also like the services and delivery time, I got everything which I expect before buying this product. Everything is perfect but it will be more good if there are more unique products that others don't have and some awesome offer available. Nevertheless my overall experience was really amazing.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I really like the features of this website and I use it often. I have gotten so many articles of clothing over the past few months from this online store and I am very happy with it. I haven't had to return anything. The prices are somewhat high, though I know when I'm ordering from this website, I'm getting high quality clothing, so I'm willing to pay a little extra. My overall experience with Bonobos has been great. They always deliver on time and I am content with the shipping prices.

Original review: June 7, 2018

A satisfying experience. They have clothing that is high quality, comfortable and fits me perfectly. They have clothing for many different types of occasions and it has different types of high quality fabrics for low and expensive cost at a good value. But I would improve the variety of products they sell like more underwear, socks, t-shirts, belts, jackets and include more variety of fabrics in the clothing manufactured.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Bonobos is a different type company that the younger age group seems to like as it is different from the usual type clothes store that is encountered while shopping such as malls. Their eclectic styles are a plus and nice to wear and look at. But they also need styles for older people with larger sizes with sales and discounts with loyalty points. And it would be nice to have faster and free shipping.

Original review: June 5, 2018

Bonobos offers low prices which is what I love to have. It is always the best thing around in my opinion. The shipping is a little high but overall I have no complaints in the past. It is always enjoyable for me.

Original review: June 4, 2018

My experience with Bonobos was a good one. They have a wide variety of styles and colors to chose from, has all different kinds of clothing like shirts and pants and it's a good spot to shop around the holidays. I got what I paid for and it came in a timely fashion. It didn't come with any defects or anything wrong with the package. However, they have things that's priced a little too high on certain items, they have some pants that they are selling for close to two hundred dollars and that's a bit too pricey.

Original review: June 3, 2018

Very underrated store. Great designs and styles. Wide variety and great sales. Easy checkout process, good prices... Great experience overall. Wish they had a little better variety of winter apparel though...

Original review: June 1, 2018

I shop at Bonobos. It's a great store that has a lot of various styles and fashions for all types of the year, and I'd recommend it. It's a great experience every time, especially once you enroll in their loyalty club because you get all the perks that come with the everyday thrill of shopping there. The store is great and the sales associates are very friendly people.

Original review: May 31, 2018

The clothes are very nice. I could wear them with just about anything. And I always look good. Add more variety though. Selection could be key factor in one picking a brand and that is one feature they have to work on. But the clothes overall were great. And I would buy them again. It's always good to dress your sharpest. These clothes exude fashion and yell out color. I'm really glad I can buy from them.

Original review: May 30, 2018

It's got new things to offer all the time that looked good and are relevant to me. I like lots of the stuff to buy but I dislike their prices sometimes. Other than that everything was good. Bonobos is a cool new thing and it was a fun and interesting way to shop. Overall, the experience was great and I enjoyed it.

Original review: May 29, 2018

I love how easily accessible the catalog is, Bonobos does a really good job with allowing you to find exactly what you want. They pretty much have anything you can possibly think of. Overall a good experience but they could make this website and company a real competitor with slight changes to their company. Possibly a whole new rendition of their website. They could make filtering results easier like sorting the search results down to find what you actually want much quicker, new color scheme for the website too.

Original review: May 27, 2018

I like that Bonobos' site is simple to shop from. It's well organized and I can easily find what I need in one quick step and not have to search all over the place for what I want. And I was able to check out quick as well. It makes shopping pleasurable. They offer what I want and need, and provide it quickly too. I also like the selection overall.

Original review: May 26, 2018

My experience was fabulous. The return policy is excellent since you can return within 30 days. Also, the exchange policy is excellent since you can trade in within 30 days.

Original review: May 25, 2018

They are very durable, the color options are very nice, it helps me save a lot of money, and my family loves it overall, and so does my extended family. Sometimes the sizes do not fit me, some of the color options I do not like, some of the clothes are too expensive for the value and my family does not like some of the clothes. But it was a very good experience, the staff and employees were very friendly, I got a coupon which I used next time I had went to Bonobos. They are very generous people.

Original review: May 24, 2018

For a while I have had clothing from Bonobos. The clothes I ordered are working well. They seem to last quite for a while. They still fit and I wear them often. The good styles on the front of the shirts is a good way to draw attention as well. You always can find affordable pricing on the website. The customer service is also very friendly and delivery was quite quick. On the other hand, the clothes tend to shrink more in the drier than my usual clothing on the first run through the washer and dryer. I don't know if it's just me but it always happens. Also, some prices on their website seem to be a bit high but it is only for a few items.

Bonobos Company Information