2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.36/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

BJ's Wholesale Club Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BJ's Wholesale Club?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about BJ's Wholesale Club?

Original review: May 4, 2020

Was in Springfield PA BJs wanting to renew membership. C/S girl was not behind plastic shield and when I asked her refused to put on a mask. It's law! She said she has asthma, so do I!!! She told me either she waited on me or I was to leave. I left.

Original review: April 30, 2020

BJ's Gainesville, VA. Purchased a $30.00 package of meat. The meat looked Fresh Red Meat on top as a misleading display, leaving DARK & SKINNY MEATS HIDING below, the rest of the package looked brown. Sorry Larry Called your store to file a complaint with manager and the employee said I needed to call an 800 # and ask them to direct me on how to file a complaint : (

Original review: April 27, 2020

None of the employees had gloves, nor did they clean/sanitize in between customers. I was in the self check out lane minding my own business. An employee then came over and insisted on scanning items in my cart, I did not feel comfortable with him touching any of my items, he still insisted and then I asked for the manager. I understand the employee was only trying to help, but, I didn't ask for help. Nor did I need help. The manager rudely approached me and did not care of anything I had to say. The manager also didn't abide by any of the precautionary measures with covid 19. Besides, wearing a mask. He rudely snarled as he spoke to me. Rampaging about how people have been stealing using the hand scanner. THERE WASNT ANY HAND SCANNERS! I SCAN ALL OF MY ITEMS USING STATIONARY SCANNER AND ORGANIZE MY ITEMS IN BOXES. He then harassed me until I was nearly done scanning all of my items.

This establishment is in no way shape or form cautious in preventing the spread of covid19. Giving a cleaning wipe when entering the store doesn't cut it. Unlimited customers are able to enter. The establishment was packed. The manager kicked me out of the store and prevented me from putting food on the table for my 3 kids and wife. His words were he doesn't care about what I need or say, BJ's isn't corporate and he called his boss and was given the ok to throw me out. I was thrown out of the store because I didnt feel comfortable. They do not care about my or anyone else's well being. I've lost people I've known for many years to this pandemic. I do not take it lightly.!!! (Do not recommend going to BJ's in Seekonk, MA.)!

Original review: April 18, 2020

When I got there to pick my order up, the Bj’s representative said to go to make the line with all the rest of people that were there to buy at the store, They did not organize the customers like divide them by groups – those who wanted pick orders and those that went to buy, nonsense. But in the Bj’s website are encourage people to skip lines and get your items faster. However it is a mess to pick your order since you have to make long lines and now with Covid19 they are putting people lives on risk, a lot of them are not using masks or dont keep the right distance as directed by department of health and disease control.

Original review: April 18, 2020

I own an essential company who is been working and doing things through all of this and I find it kind of disappointing that I had to pay for a membership in order to be able to shop at BJ's. Now I see online that they're letting essential workers shop there without a membership and it's a load of crap because I've already paid for the membership and I was attending the store because you had to have a membership in order to buy things from there which means that limits the people that are going in and out of the store.

Original review: April 11, 2020

Ordered a TV on 4/2. On 4/3 got notification it shipped. Their website said the order was complete. The tracking info said a label was created but, item never shipped. They have no way of getting in touch with them. Let the phone ring for over an hour, on two days, with no response. Sent an email that they never responded to. Tried to cancel, online, wouldn't let me. Don't buy from them.

Original review: March 26, 2020

I ordered 12 items through BJ's delivery service yesterday. I received only one item worth 8 $ and they charged me 14 $ for service charges. It came at middle of the night about 5 hours late. Please think ten times before ordering from bj's in future, because you may not get the items you ordered and they would charge service charge.

Original review: March 10, 2020

When I first went to BJ's, the promotions for discounts were easy, just buy $75 groceries. Then they started selecting which groceries count. Now they are having us fill out forms on a website and upload pictures of our receipt. They have all that information at the cash register. This is just obnoxious and rude, and difficult for senior citizens. They advertise these promotions but aggravate their customers and make them give up by having them jump through so many hoops.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Although this store is not available where I live, every few months when I go back to the east coast, I always shop there. They have a deli with the best brand meats and cheeses at bargain prices and the store has many other brand name bargains at well below retail cost... they regularly send out their own coupons and they accept retail coupons. You can't beat that! I wish Costco and Sam's operated like that!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

BJ's is a big box store but small enough to navigate easily. They have monthly coupons on many items and also have gas at the most reasonable price in the area. They have specials with coupons so you not only get $1.00 to $5.00 off an item, but it also qualifies you to purchase gas that day for extra off per gallon. I also like many of the brands they carry, as well as a variety of organic products. They offer self checkout so you don’t have to wait in line and many times, the service person will come and check out your items. Great customer service from all there. Very satisfied with the store since it opened.

BJ's Wholesale Club Company Information