4.0/5 (23 ratings)

Save 30% on your first autoship

Shop your favorite brands on Chewy.com

Shop now

PureBites Cat Treats Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PureBites Cat Treats?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about PureBites Cat Treats?

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

PureBites look very good. It has essential health benefits and high-quality, digestible ingredient, that I'm proud to feed to my cat. The most important of all of this is that my cat likes PureBites. The treats has prove to me to help maximize the absorption of key basic nutrients. It maintain body weight, build lean muscle, turn fat into energy and help his gums healthy.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

The word pure in the name made me give PureBites Cat Treats a try. I am not saying they are the best in the market but my Blue enjoy them a lot since the first day and likes the way they taste too. They have a variety of flavors as well. They are a healthy option as far as I know and it's also not expensive.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

PureBites Cat treats are made from real food and not by products. It is more natural and when you read the ingredients, you can tell that it would be good for your cat.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

My cats love them and they would eat them all the time if they could. However, they look like normal treats to me and they cost a little too much.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

Well, my cats seem to love them. So I will continue to purchase over and over again! They are very good quality, and priced pretty fairly. If anything at all, if I had to say something, it would probably be maybe lowering the price just a little bit. Other than that, I feel very satisfied with this brand. My cats give it two paws up and a meow!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

My cats are crazy about PureBites. The treats are yummy and I use it as a topper on the other cats’ dry food and they love it. Pure Bites are healthy treats for pets. They are high in protein and low in carb which makes it great for pets especially if they are overweight. I use these treats as a reward for good behavior too. But Pure Bites can be improved by making it into different form like a mini mouse. That would be a fun treat which my cats would adore. Adding different flavors will also enhance PureBites Treats.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Freeze dried meats come in different flavors. My cat and dogs love them all. I found them on Amazon. Love it. Free delivery on my Amazon Prime. The pieces are good sized for cats. I feed a feral cat that lives in our yard. When we pull these out she is more than willing to come in for a quick treat. My cat begs for them like they are steak. Even the dogs get in on the action. Bigger packages would be nice. I buy 4 pound dog treat bags.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I like this brand because it is easier to clean up and easier on my three cats. Makes my cats eat them out of my hands, they like them so much they want them as a regular meal instead of a treat. However, I have learned that even cats show off their own personality when they want to. Some of them choose not to eat treats at all, no matter how appealing the scent might be for them. If your cat for example hasn't started eating treats yet and you are looking for one to try out, PureBites would be a good choice. My cats tried this brand out right away and they ate them out of my hand and yours would too.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

Different flavors in the package. They are a different kind of treat than the normal treats and they are soft for a cat to eat and easy on their stomach. They are tastes like real stuff which my cats likes. I like them because they are more natural and not processed through a mill. However you get very little to the package that you pay for. If the cost was more reasonable more people that have cats would get these instead. There are lots of cheaper treats out there for cats.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

My cats like them and they get excited when we shake the bag. Package is easy to open and reseal. Although the smell of these treats was a bit overpowering, which I would like to have a more pleasant aroma, the treats were tender yet crunchy. The cost is very affordable but I would like to see a variety of size packages and a bit bigger morsel size. Would recommend due to value.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

These cat treats are just different enough to get your cat's attention to be able to teach him tricks or to at least come to you when you call him. It comes in resealable pouches that keep them moist and also has different flavors for dry or wet. My cat enjoys them thoroughly as something different than his regular food. They are not overly smelly so you don't mind feeding the cat with your fingers not leaving a "fishy" smell on you. However, it would be nice if I could find one that is liver flavored only because my cat really likes liver. Also, I would always like something cheaper.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

PureBites Cat Treats are chewable, healthy and easy to eat. They are available in most stores and not just pet stores. The packaging is a convenient size. Plus, they have a good shelf life, so I can stock up for a few weeks. The cat loves them and it eagerly anticipates receiving a treat, is very affectionate and happy. They are also handy to lure the cat inside or out.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

These are small treats that cats love. I can give a bunch at one time and it takes a long time for the cats to eat, keeping them busy and they enjoy eating them all the time. It comes in a great, convenient packaging. It's great for storage, which makes them worth getting. It is great all around.

PureBites Cat Treats Company Information