4.62/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Pet Greens Treats

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Pet Greens Treats Reviews

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

They seem to be perfectly fine treats and are reasonably priced. My cat, Annie, likes them so I buy them for her. If she likes them I have absolutely no problem buying them for her as long as she continues to eat them.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I like that they are healthy, all organic and natural. Most of all my cats love them and I can grow them all over my home in areas easily accessible by my cats. These treats are fun to grow and a big hit in our home. It's like eating outdoor greens, like grass and it adds natural grasses to their diet. Our cats nibble all day. Grass equals happy cats. But I'd like wider access to stores that carry these product. I usually buy several when I find my favorite cat snacks.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

My cat likes Pet Greens Treats and it is good for him. The shelves were well stocked, and were also well shopped, so I assumed these were popular with consumers, and therefore popular with their cats. I like to give my cat new things to try. However I would choose to have a better sealing merchandise on the package, as I want to keep the product fresh.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

They are healthy and my cats love them. They are great for their digestion and their oral health. That makes us all very happy including the veterinarian. I love that I can get them where I shop. It also is fun to have a grow garden in my kitchen. It helps the air so it improves health of the whole family. I also love how it looks. Really brightens up the whole kitchen.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

The Pet Greens seem to be healthy for the cat. I am always looking for healthier food for my cat because I want her to live a long and healthy life. More importantly, the cat likes them and will readily eat them. My cat likes the treats to the point that she tries to break into the packaging to get more of it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pet Greens Treats?

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I like Pet Greens Treats because I can grow fresh greens for cat snacks. This keeps her from decimating my indoor plants. She also stopped trying to get out through the window and stopped eating my plants, which is good because she also stopped vomiting as much. Catnip is a special treat and I'd prefer to limit access there.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I chose these for my cat because they come in a variety of flavors and all sizes and have all the nutritional ingredients I need for my cat. He loves the different flavors that they come in and they are small enough for my cat to eat so that I don't have to worry about him getting choked on. My cat and I like everything about these cat treats and he is so very happy when he gets one.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

It's hard to find something my cat really likes to eat. She will smell her food and if it doesn't smell right to her, she will refuse to eat it, so when I find something she likes, I tend to keep buying that brand. I can tell how much my cat loves the taste. She gets so happy when I open the bag! I like this brand's flavor and it is healthy for my cat. I feel like I am making a good choice for my pet.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

They are definitely different from other treats and I don't really care for these treats. I've chosen them over others because none of my stores offer the others. My cats are not a huge fan of them and they don't beg for them like other brands. They eat them just because they are there. They look awful for cat treats. I think they could improve the looks. They need more variety to choose from. However, they're easy to hide things in and don't smell as bad as others.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Pet Greens was a type of grow-it-yourself catnip type of plant that the cat could enjoy right out of its own little garden tray. My cat thoroughly enjoyed munching on these ultra-fresh cat greens. The only thing that I really disliked about this product was that it was grown in real soil. Since these greens are really made for indoor cats to enjoy, it's a little impractical to have actual soil inside of a house where a cat is encouraged to mess up the area. Not very tidy in my mind. But my cat love this thing! A naturally growing plant that he could attack and munch on and not get in trouble?! This was his own private Heaven!! He couldn't get enough of this stuff. He would go berserk on this plant!

Pet Greens Treats Company Information