Find a Cat Food partner

Save 30% on your first autoship

Shop your favorite brands on Chewy.com

Shop now

Kirkland Cat Food Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kirkland Cat Food?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kirkland Cat Food?

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

My cat seems to love the brand and seems easy to eat and digest. My cat loved the taste and the small kibble and does not have any digestive issues as have happened with other foods. My cat has had vomiting/diarrhea and not wanting to eat in the past, but never on this food. I also like the price and availability. It is an inexpensive brand that can be picked up at many retailers.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

It is cost effective and my cats liked it. Plus it was convenient to get at the time. But it is not a grain free food. I prefer a more high quality cat food for my cats so it wasn't quite what I expected. Usually Kirkland brands are fine but I do wish that they would carry some of the brand name cat foods that are grain-free.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

I've seen commercials for this brand and decided to try it. My cat likes the food and I feel good for feeding it to her. It's got good ingredients/nutrients for my cat and it seems reasonably healthy for her. I like that it lists the nutrients and ingredients right on the bag. It's in the price point I like but I wish I could buy it in smaller bags and that it weren't quite so expensive.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

The packaging is what caught my eye at first. I brought it home and my cat loves it compared to other brands out there. I trust my cat and if she loves it I do too. It is also very nutritious and gives my pet the energy she needs to stay active throughout the day. I have heard nothing but great thing and my friend loves it and that is all I care about.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

My cat likes this food. I often feed this to her and she doesn't eat all the food because I feed her a couple times a day, but she always eats this brand. My cat likes to get into the bag with her claws if I'm late feeding her. It is a great brand and the ingredients meet my quality expectations. It is my "go-to" brand. It has a great value and reasonably priced. Other comparable products are more expensive.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

My cat likes Kirkland Cat Food which I decided to try at Costco. She enjoys trying all kinds of food, so when I saw this I gave it a go. I am happy when I can find a specific wet food product that my cat enjoys. She loved the taste so I continue to purchase it. The problem is that I must buy in bulk and I like to give her a variety of brands/flavors. I dislike that I can only find this brand at Costco and I must buy it in bulk. When buying in bulk, I do not have to choice of many flavors/varieties as in other cat food products.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I love everything about Kirkland Cat Food and my cat loves it too. The size of the bag will last me a very long time and saves me a lot of money! It is just as good as any name brand. I get a great quantity for a reasonable price. I would continue shopping Kirkland and would let my friends know about the cost and quantity and the quality is the best.

Original review: July 31, 2017

My cat's favorite because it is flavorful. The ingredients and natural texture of food are some things that I like in my cat food. The brand is also very good to share and the natural ingredients. Its aroma and its quality and ones of the indications it is high quality cat food.

Original review: July 30, 2017

Kirkland is a dependable company that cares about your choices for your pets and enjoys making animals healthy. They have competitive pricing and good branding. They also stay informed and are interesting to read about. Kirkland Cat Food keeps your cat healthy and happy and have us enjoy longevity for our pets. You feel that you're doing things 'right' for your pet and making a good choice.

Original review: July 29, 2017

I really like this cat food brand. It's a big bag so I only have to buy cat food once every couple months. Ingredients are good compared to other name brand cat foods of similar price. However the ingredients are not all organic or natural and sometimes not possible to find the flavor I want. Prefer to get a grain free organic brand but this is much cheaper, like half the price of the food I was buying before, and still very good quality. It's a really good deal. I also trust the Kirkland brand. The major thing is that the only Costco is 20 minutes from my house so it's inconvenient to buy... however bag isn't bulky and hard to store. Sometimes I can't find the poorly one or it's not in stock. Overall, it's a good value for the amount of food you get. My cat loves it.

Kirkland Cat Food Company Information