2. Pets
  3. Dog Food

4.9/5 (16 ratings)
Shop Now on Chewy

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

About Fromm Dog Food

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

Fromm Dog Food Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fromm Dog Food?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fromm Dog Food?

Original review: April 21, 2019

I have been buying this brand for several dogs over the past eight years. I appreciate that it uses meat ingredients for the first several items listed and can also be bought with or without grain in the kibble. There are several choices for the meat in the dry food: chicken, fish, salmon, pork, etc. and I like to rotate types so my dog can enjoy different flavors. As far as I know there has not been a recall on their food. I also buy it in the cans, both a mixed variety and pate. I use about 1/3 of a can for each meal along with the dry for extra flavor. My dog seems to love them all! No picky eaters in this house.

Original review: April 20, 2019

Fabulous ingredients, recommended by breeder in Kentucky and actually made close to my home in Wisconsin. Readily available for me. They love it. Great coats, high energy and they like it dry as a treat. Fromm offers buy 10 and get one free. Gotta love that!

Original review: April 18, 2019

The food is highly recommended by the rescue group for golden retrievers. It is very expensive but ingredients are all good. I have 4 dogs so it runs into a lot of money every month, but they are worth it.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I try to switch foods and flavours as my labrador gets bored after a while. Fromm has numerous types and ingredients. I also have used Nutro and Blue Buffalo. The food is highly regarded and it does not cause discomfort in my pup (11 years old) which is of the utmost importance.

Original review: April 12, 2019

This is a great brand of dog food. Its ingredients are of high quality and they are very good at testing their food. They have a wide variety of dry, wet and snacks for all your pets. They are a family run business with a high-quality standard.

Original review: April 11, 2019

We used this for several dogs and they all grow up healthy. None of the dogs refused to eat. All had good looking hair, good bodies...

Fromm Dog Food Company Information