It's that easy Request Information
2.08/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Embrace Pet Insurance offers a variety of insurance plans for your furry friends. At Embrace we understand the need to protect your pets, which is why we offer dog, puppy cat & kitten insurance. Our insurance plans can be tailored to fit your budget or choose from a policy that provides full coverage all-around. Visit our website today to learn more!

44 Embrace Pet Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I signed up with Embrace thinking I would be covered for anything that came up based on the policy. I took my pooch in for a vet visit during the waiting period (which is total stupidity - I hear of people waiting until after the waiting period to take their pet in so they can be sure they get covered, but I did not). Because he was tested for a UTI and the vet mentioned ectopic ureter, it was not tested or confirmed, it was a simple statement of possible causes. Now that I have gone in and confirmed this is what he has, well after the waiting period, the insurance will not cover an ectopic ureter surgery which is nearly 10K!

They want your money but will not cover anything so far. They have stated that my pet is not covered for any of the claims I have submitted. He is a year old and I am a loving caring pet owner and make sure to take him to the vet for anything that concerns me, but this has now been to my own detriment because now I cannot get him covered for anything but vaccinations. VERY Disappointed that I chose Embrace. What am I paying for? I will not renew. USAA should work with insurance companies that are a bit more reputable. Don't waste your money on this ins company.

Get expert buying tips about Pet Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I originally purchased this policy because most things associated with USAA are top notch. I have a 9.5 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, which are all genetically predisposed to heart issues. When I reviewed the website for Embrace, it stated all genetically linked illnesses are covered. PERFECT. However, after sending my pet's medical records in advance for a medical review, I had different responses. Each person I spoke with, gave me a different answer. One would say, "No his potential heart murmur would not be covered, but other issues that may occur down the line will". Then the next rep stated, "Since it has not been diagnosed yet, or confirmed by a cardiologist, it should all be covered", and then finally, "No, nothing associated with his heart would be covered". I can understand why so many claims are denied when there is so much confusion on what is covered or not.

When I spoke to a rep regarding a medical review, they stated "we will review it after the 14 day waiting period, and then it will take 7-15 days". I pointed out that is after the 30 day full refund policy. She stated she would do the best she could to expedite it. Inevitably what I got was, that it depends on each claim and who is the analyst as to whether or not it would be covered. I also found out that apparently Vet Techs review your claim, and make these decisions. Personally, when it is a matter of potentially thousands of dollars, I would want a full fledged vet to review.

Since you submit your claim after the fact, you can't make a logical decision as to if you can truly afford the care. Since you don't know if your claim will be honored or not till after you made your claim. You are reimbursed. If they handle their claims like they handled my questions, it is a crapshoot if you are going to be paying out of pocket, on top of what you paid for your policy. Just seems shady and also predatory practices to sell insurance to pet lovers.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I had my Bullmastiff insured with Embrace for the last 7 years, since he was a 4 month old puppy. While premiums have been going up over the years, the increases were generally reasonable. However, I just got my policy renewal notice and my premium DOUBLED! I got the accompanying email about how they've reexamined their actuarial models based off breed, age and location. Here's the thing; I understand pet insurance is getting more expensive across the board. I would understood price of insurance gradually rising over the dog's age and could have even dealt with a 20-30% increase. But doubling the price as my dog moved into the senior category is unconscionable in my view.

They know full well that at that age, you can't shop around for another policy elsewhere. You basically have to take the price increase or drop insurance. They also know full well if they started increasing the rates a few years ago gradually, I might have shopped around and moved policies while I still good. Waiting until my dog got to this age and hitting me with a 100% premium increase has nothing to do with revised actuarial assumptions. It's getting every dollar out of an owner possible once they know you have no other options. Shame on Embrace. I will never insure another pet with you again.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I wish I had read the reviews of this company prior to paying for their service. Partially my fault, because usually I simply trust USAA to partner with reputable businesses, and blindly selected their services. This was a mistake. Embrace has denied EVERY SINGLE CLAIM, over various dubious explanations. Find another one.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

Canceled policy due to numerous excuses to not cover medical expenses. This company ranks last in comparison to other pet coverage such as AKC etc. I would not recommend this service to anyone. The pre-existing conditions are overly used... And one condition exist for medical and another for dental. It's like chasing your tail... No pun intended... And hoping for progression. One is better to put money aside or go to another (any other) pet insurer than Embrace. A very poorly run company with many loopholes for not reimbursing even with the inclusion of vet notes. The invoiced is never sufficient.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Embrace Pet Insurance?

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I've had Embrace pet insurance for about 2 years now. Just recently I sent in claim information that dates back to January 2017. All of the claims were reviewed in a timely manner and I was updated regularly regarding status. Just today I noticed that two claims checks of $140 and $250 had not been received. Contacted Embrace via chat. Received immediate assistance and support with recommendation to switch to direct deposit. Within 5 minutes of logging off with the chat person I received an email from Embrace regarding resolution. Very impressed.

Resolution response: Nov. 6, 2018

After a very frustrating day, the rep I'd been communicating with took the time to re-set relations. She did eventually void the check and switch to a direct deposit. Additionally, my outstanding claim was processed.

While the initial experience definitely left a bad taste in my mouth, I do appreciate their willingness to reach out and repair relations. While I wouldn't necessarily recommend Embrace, I do intend to finish out my annual policy.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I read many of the mixed reviews for Embrace prior to signing up; it still seemed like a better value for my dog than a similar policy that I already had from a competitor for my cat, so I decided to call and double-check their cancellation policy before purchasing. I knew that my dog needed his annual booster shots, and wanted to make sure that I had adequate wellness coverage before bringing him in for what was going to be an expensive appointment.

The representative was very friendly - I asked her about the payout times, and about cancellation, specifically as it relates to the wellness claims. She said that I could cancel at all times, and I'd receive a refund if I wasn't satisfied in 30 days. Additionally, she said that if I used benefits and then canceled the wellness policy before the end of the year that I wouldn't be able to sign up again, but that there would be no financial penalties incurred.

My dog's appointment was scheduled for the day that I signed up, which was poor planning on my part -- but I got off the phone and started my policy. I then reached out to make sure that the wellness benefit was still valid from the date of sign-up, like they said it was in their advertisements. I didn't hear anything for nearly two days. I canceled my vet appointment, because I wanted to be 100 percent sure that I'd receive a reimbursement for it.

I finally received confirmation from them about the start of my policy, and took my dog in for his appointment. I received two invoices from my vet, one for the vaccinations and one for a stool sample that I collected later in the day. I filed the two claims separately, as requested by Embrace, that very same day. I received a confirmation on the first invoice, but nothing on the second invoice.

After waiting more than a week, I finally received a notice that my payout was approved, and that they were mailing me a check; despite the fact that I'd set up direct deposit when I enrolled. I called and asked them to cancel the check and instead debit the funds through my direct deposit. The representative said that she could do this, but that it may take longer. I said that this was fine, and that I'd still like to do it (I spend much of my time traveling for work and likely won't be in town to retrieve the check for several weeks after its arrival). She returned to the line after a lengthy hold and said that she can't cancel the check, after all - that it violates their policy. She also told me that the second invoice wasn't processed because they couldn't open the file -- which was the first I'd heard of any technical troubles on their end.

I received a request to file a survey directly after our conversation, and I answered the survey honestly, expressing my dissatisfaction. I then received a rude and threatening email, saying that if I canceled they'd collect any 'outstanding fees' I 'owed' them. I'm still fighting with many of their representatives and upper management members, trying to receive a single payout and trying to have my second claim processed. This is a perfect example of a predatory business taking advantage of people trying to give their pets the best possible care. Avoid Embrace Pet Insurance at all costs! There are so many competitors that offer better care without the horrendous customer service experience.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

Have been paying insurance every month since April, finally submitted claims towards my deductible... all rejected. The policy sold to us was bogus and covers NOTHING... I hope they feel good stealing from people... because that is what they do. I am disgusted!!! All these months I thought we had Pet Insurance, that money may as well have been flushed down the toilet. We were told routine visits were covered... now they change what is covered... making up bogus excuses. That money is gone. All for nothing. Do not waste your time w/ this company!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

This company is extremely shady. I felt like they just used the most roundabout ways to try to say that every symptom my cat had was a pre-existing condition. I work in the medical field so I am smart enough to know that they were stretching. I would say don't waste your money. They're going to reject everything anyways. I got a pat answer response from them when I wrote a review on another site and I emailed them the following:

I wanted to reach out to you regarding a review I left on Yelp, and your subsequent comment. At this point, I have just discontinued insurance with your company, and I also do plan on writing as many reviews as possible online, as I feel the consumer should have the right to know what they're getting into. I wanted to address a comment you made. You mentioned that a pre-existing condition is any diagnosis made prior to the initiation of an insurance policy and it's associated causative clinical manifestation, which I completely understand. However I want to point out that you guys just denied one of my cases where my cat had diarrhea. The Insurance explanation is that diarrhea is a symptom of pancreatitis. Interestingly, my cat doesn't even have a definitive diagnosis of pancreatitis.

On one clinic note, a vet had indicated that his enzyme levels were slightly increased and it may be early signs of pancreatitis, though he said he was not worried. However, even assuming he actually does have pancreatitis, this is a classic example where there was no suggestion whatsoever that in this instance my cat had diarrhea because of pancreatitis. I think any educated person knows that diarrhea can happen for a variety of reasons, including eating bad food or a GI infection. It is not my intent to go out there and say bad things about a company with no cause. However I have to let you know that I find it appalling that you are preying upon innocent people who are vulnerable due to their sick pets. While an insurance company, like any business, needs to worry about the bottom line and make a profit, it shouldn't be your intent to do so in a dishonest way.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

I submitted all documents upon signing up, spoke to several reps and was told that was everything. Specifically asked about certain things, then suddenly trying to use wellness claims I was told that toothpaste and natural anti-flea and itch shampoo required a full medical report to document it was needed. Keep in mind this is not medical but for wellness. Then am told it denied because I didn’t provide this information I was before never told about. Unless you're as dumb as the people writing the policy, you shouldn’t need a vet to tell you preventing normal allergies, tartar, and fleas are something you do as a preventative measure. Embrace, your own pets must be bug infested if you don’t know this.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

Our experience with Embrace has been nothing but excellent. Our kitty was diagnosed with diabetes shortly after taking out this policy and Embrace has covered us 100% ever since. As long as you do your paperwork and send in all the required documents, they are there every time. Embrace makes it very easy early on, to understand exactly where your pet stands as far as it's pre-existing conditions. I like that so there is no guesswork.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

We had a puppy that we enrolled with Embrace on 1/29/18. He had a pre-existing condition of "vomiting," which doesn't make sense, but okay. However, he did not present with a symptom of diarrhea until well after the effective date of the policy. We had to have some tests on him in June that came to almost $2000. First Embrace changed the wording of the claim to say "vomiting" so that they wouldn't have to cover it. After appeal, they went back and said that diarrhea was also a pre-existing condition even though they had paid or applied to deductible on previous claims. They did this based on a generalization for a report of findings from a one time visit to the lab versus all the notes I provided to Embrace from our dog's primary vet. I am not impressed with their ethics or customer service.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I completed all the paperwork and passed the preliminary wait period for my dog. When my dog had a $700 surgery after the standard waiting period, first they made my vet fill out two claims, because they said it wasn't detailed enough. Fine, but then they wanted me to go to the vet again to obtain records that my dog had visited the vet within a year, otherwise the surgery would be for a pre-existing condition (mind you, they were supposed to collect these records and contact my vet when I first signed up, and this is now the 3rd trip to the vet -- 1) drop off 1st claim form; 2) drop off 2nd claim form for more detail; 3) pick up copies of records.

Then Embrace emailed me and said that the records were not detailed enough and that I had to obtain more info from vet. With the deductible, we're talking a $350 payout, but I had done my due diligence. I never got paid and just canceled my policy. When I signed up with Embrace, I was hesitant, because the reviews were mixed. This company is extremely difficult to deal with and makes it so hard to file a claim and receive payment that I would never, ever recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

I have had my English bulldog insured through Embrace for approximately 5 years. I have had one claim denied once. I emailed them to dispute the decline and they looked it over and agreed with me and covered it. They have been more than reasonable and very easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone wanting pet insurance. It's not cheap, but in the case of a bulldog, worth every penny!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

We have 2 dogs insured with Embrace. We had a different Pet Insurance before, and they were more expensive & higher deductible. Then I saw that USAA offered the Embrace Pet Insurance. On 19 May 2018 we had to rush our 12 year old Dachshund Sarah to the Emergency vet. She could not breathe. She been having heart issues & is on heart ** & ** and **. Unfortunately, she was not on enough ** and had build up fluid in her lungs. She had to stay the night. Lucky she pulled through. The vet bill was around $1060. This was our first claim. The vet filled out the forms I got from Embrace to do a claim, & faxed them over to the Pet Insurance. On 29 May we got the refund check in the mail; $725. I never expected to get a refund check so fast. Normally Insurances take a long time when they owe you money. I was very glad. I highly recommend them.

Original review: July 23, 2018

Buyer beware. I was skeptical buying pet insurance but was encouraged to do so by our vet's office staff. Our Labrador retriever had pancreatitis previously so of course I knew that would be an "underlying condition" that would not be covered which is completely fair. However, she recently got severe diarrhea, had to be hospitalized, tests came back negative for pancreatitis so not the same underlying condition and now they've completed denied the $1,450 claim. Even our vet was shocked. I'm cancelling.

Original review: July 16, 2018

I reviewed other pet insures and selected one. After contacting Embrace upon recommendation of my Auto Insurance, Geico I have been please with several aspects. Initial customer service has been excellent. Follow up by email and by phone has been excellent. I received a follow up call on Sunday afternoon in response to one of my inquiries. Embrace offers a 24/7 chat with a pet expert (appeared to be a vet, not sure about that). I chatted for about 30 minutes, all of my questions were answered, which was worth its weight in $$$$.

I was a bit concerned when I read the policy which indicated Embrace would assess my dog's medical qualifications when I made the first claim. Therefore did the following: (a) I provided my one year old GSD's medical history, (b) I have my vet complete the medical exam form Embrace sent to me and (c) I asked if there was an unknown condition discovered, after I made a claim, if they would consider that a pre-existing condition. On their 24/7 chat, they explained to me their policy- I received an immediate reply from a vet: ": No matter how you personalize your policy, Embrace policyholders are covered for: Breed-specific & genetic conditions, Congenital conditions, Chronic conditions, Cancer Exam fees, Alternative therapies & rehabilitation, Behavioral therapy ER & specialist care Diagnostic testing Hospitalization & surgery." Really awesome Insurance carrier.

Original review: July 6, 2018

Very surprised at the negative comments. I have had Embrace for my Dog since she was a pup. Embrace has always been professional, kind and quick to respond. Two big claims we had that were 3,000 each were reimbursed quickly at 1,400 dollars. Never had an issue.

Original review: June 22, 2018

I purchased pet insurance when my puppy was 4 months old from these scammers. I didn’t put in any claims until she was over a year old. Once I put in my first claim all the nonsense started. I brought her to the vet cause she had diarrhea one night. Which is super common in puppies. All of a sudden they labeled her as having a pre existing condition of diarrhea. The next one was for a skin allergy. Again, took her to the vet. Submitted the claim, they wouldn’t pay because it was a pre existing condition. Again I purchased the insurance when she was 4 months old. There were NO pre existing conditions!! In the year and half I paid them and had insurance, I submitted well over $900.00 dollars in vet bills. The only thing they applied to my deductible was $7.00!! Can you believe that? What a joke this company is for pet insurance. Save your money and just pay out of pocket.

Original review: June 22, 2018

The company is all over the place. I already have ASPCA and I wanted to look into something different. I signed up over a month ago and awaited my medical review for my puppy (11 months old). The whole process should take 30 days but it took forever as they continued to fax the wrong vet number. I called in 6 times in 30-40 days and I even had people tell me they would "watch my account and call me back with details". I never got a returned call.

After all my calls I finally got the answers I needed but the manager was just not friendly. The whole experience was bad and after reading online reviews, I was afraid I would be like the rest of the customers and also not get any reimbursements. I am happy to say that I am sticking with ASPCA as they have NEVER questioned one claim, I have ALWAYS received my reimbursement, and they process all claims within 7-10 days. I do not really write reviews but I felt inclined as many use this site to make decisions. I thought I was going to get something "better" with Embrace but what I found out is that the grass is not greener on the other side.

Original review: June 18, 2018

This company changed my pet's coverage after the first vet visit. I would recommend any other pet insurance company. This company does nothing but lie and take your money. Once you make several payments then you find out the coverage is different, so I've been paying them money since February, and now in June, they are changing what's covered. As a consumer, it was my right to know this information back in February before I paid my premium for five months.

Original review: June 8, 2018

Have had Embrace a few years for several pets. Also have had pet insurance from other companies over the years. First thing is that there’s no transparency. Other companies list the claim charges submitted and then list what’s been paid on each and what was excluded. Embrace just sends you a check with no info on the claim being paid— just a claim number. Neither is there any info on their site itemizing the amounts. Half the time, their website portal didn’t work for nearly a year, and even after that overhaul, it’s been mostly useless. It just tells you what a claim number was on a date and the name of your pets. I find this very dishonest. You have to dig out your own invoice copy and do all the arithmetic yourself. No thank you.

Second, one hand doesn't know what the other is doing at this company. I’d almost always get an email saying “more info was needed” and would call and reach someone else. Then I’d be told everything was cleared up only to get an email from another worker saying the opposite. In some cases, email sent would say a claim “was covered” only to find on the useless website buried somewhere was that the claim hadn’t been covered because the rep had misread an medical report and had excluded everything. In other cases, I’d find out months later that some claim had been languishing unpaid because some small detail had been missing (according to Embrace that is) but nobody bothered to ask me. It’s always “log into your account to see the claim details,” and then there’s very little there that explains anything.

For the high premiums paid, the customer has to do extra work on almost every claim to point out errors. That is, if you catch them to begin with since Embrace provides zero accounting to you if what they paid. The reps are usually nice, but that doesn’t make up for the rest. A poorly organized company that robs you of time and directs you to a website that seems to have little function. Don’t know how this company ever got rave reviews.

Original review: June 4, 2018

My experience with Embrace has been a negative one. Months of claims went unanswered until I had to contact someone myself. What's worse is that none of the "so called" covered issues and visits were actually covered. So I canceled my policy out of frustration for giving this company free money while getting absolutely nothing in return. That said, every single person I talked to from the very beginning until the last day, was very professional and extremely courteous and understanding of the situation. Definitely not a recommendation to anyone looking for pet insurance. I have proof of the 10's of claims that were denied for the years 2017/2018. (100% of them).

Original review: May 17, 2018

I was shocked when I saw so many negative reviews for Embrace Pet Insurance. I purchased a policy several years ago but didn't need to use it until this month when one of my dogs suffered from a torn ACL. The TPLO surgery cost just under $4000. Not only did Embrace pay all that I expected, but I received the money in less than 2 weeks from the surgery!!! On the several occasions that I've called, I've spoken to a real person who is both polite and professional. This insurance is everything that I hoped it would be when I purchased it.

Original review: April 12, 2018

I chose Embrace Pet Insurance in June 2017 for my 5 year old german shepherd. He had no history of any health problems except two ear infections, both caused by swimming too much in the summertime, and itchy skin from the chlorine water. It was my first experience buying pet insurance and probably my last because Embrace drag their feet from the beginning. I paid over $800 and they have yet to do a thing except ask for more and more paperwork, which has already been faxed to them, but apparently they toss it in the garbage and, months later, contact me again for the very same thing. I am so disappointed in their lack of coverage and the headache they have caused, and I feel duped. Today, after they are finally paying attention to my account, I have received three emails, two saying they are paying a very small amount for two of the appointments we made in August and September 2017.

They are also considering the ear infection and the fact that my dog was overweight (he's since lost 13 lbs) as "pre-existing conditions." Never mind that we had to have the dog checked by a vet for medical conditions before they would insure him. Or that they have sat on my claims for months; or the fact that they would never pay up if I wasn't contacting them again and again and still trying to get them to do something! Anything! Today, I asked for my money back. Apparently they have sent me two checks for $13, both, I believe for the very same claim! I want my money back since I have done all the work and have had additional expense for vet appointments because they insisted on the medical exam in the beginning, and seem to be ignoring the results of that exam. Please -- do not waste money on Embrace Pet Insurance!

Original review: March 29, 2018

I would not recommend this company. My dog has been with them for 1 year with no issues. They recently reviewed his "temporary exclusion" of an ear infection and although my dog met the 12 month requirement of being ear infection free. They are now claiming his ear cleaner is causing the "exclusion" to continue due to one FDA ingredient. My vet wrote a letter indicating the cleaner was not treatment, but preventative maintenance and they do not care - still excluded. Even though my veterinarian was VERY clear in the letter my dog had not been seen for an ear issue in over 12 months. They clearly will do whatever they can to find loopholes so they can exclude coverage. Would hate to see how they act when it comes time to pay a claim.

Original review: March 27, 2018

Do not waste your time or money. We signed up with Embrace based on the fact that USAA recommended them and USAA has always been great. Huge mistake and wish I had done more research on my own before electing to go with Embrace. Their staff is rude and must be much smarter than any vet out there because they claim to know more about medical conditions than any of the 4 vets my dog has seen. They even went as far as to say that one case of diarrhea and vomiting represents a pre-existing condition for when my dog was diagnosed with IBD a year later. Imagine that... one time being sick and a year later that one thing means your vet wasn’t smart enough to realize that a dog getting sick one time meant they had IBD that whole time. Do yourself a favor and don’t ever consider this company unless of course you are a fan of wasting your time and money.

Original review: March 27, 2018

I purchased Embrace insurance my dog Trooper. I have filed many many claims. I have spent over $10,000 on his medical bills. I paid $99 a month to Embrace and they have rejected EVERY SINGLE CLAIM. They have not paid me a penny back. I adopted Trooper as a senior. He was 11 years old. I took him to the vet and did a full profile on him: Echo, blood work, Ultrasound - everything and I sent the results to Embrace. I was operating in good faith that though his eye problem and his heart would not be covered any new illness would be. They gladly took my payments. They now claim that every unrelated illness is somehow preexisting. Save your money- this is a scam.

Original review: March 19, 2018

My wife and I were remiss in filing our healthcare claims for our English Bulldog and our first claim filing covered an 8 month period. The receipts for vet care totaled about $1800. Embrace found ways to avoid EVERY claim and reimburse us $0. NOTHING!! OMG!!! Now that I have had this shockingly disappointing experience, I revisited the Embrace website. WOW, talk about saying so much about nothing!! They tout about paying for "Routine Care" when it is actually only paying you back using $$ you deposit with them!!

NOW I can see through the slick marketing claims they use to dupe people into thinking they would actually be reimbursed for the healthcare of their pet. Just like the Liberty Auto Insurance commercial we've all seen. When the policyholder is denied coverage under his insurance policy, he is told that he bought the wrong coverage policy. He then corrects them by saying "No, I bought from the wrong insurance company." I feel the same way!!!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

This company needs to be investigated. I made a mistake and chose them as a pet insurance. My pet went to the ER and they kept placing her claim in pending status that it needs more investigation. I have to call everybody to make sure they received all documents necessary and they still won’t activate look at the claims. They are trying to avoid to pay for the ER bill. It’s been over 2 months since we filed the claim. I’m pretty sure they are actively trying to find any ways to denied our claim. Just called the rep today and asked what’s going on with our claim. She just said, "We have all the documents" and needs to review it. Seriously!!! How long does it take!?

Embrace Pet Insurance expert review by Matthew Brodsky

Embrace Pet Insurance is a pet insurance company that has been in operation since 2006, focusing on sustainability and providing expert pet care.

• Ability to compare plans: Embrace has a great website that allows consumers to compare their plans with other insurance companies in order to choose the best option.

• Covers both dogs and cats: Embrace will cover treatment for both dogs and cats of any age.

• Experienced: They have been in business for almost 10 years and are a trusted name in the industry.

• No per-incident limitations: Embrace doesn't restrict the overall amount you can be reimbursed for a specific accident or illness like many insurance companies do.

• Hereditary and genetic condition coverage: Embrace covers genetic conditions that your pet might be prone to, such as digestive issues or dysplasia, in full up to the annual maximum that you have chosen.

• Best for: Pet owners with pets with hereditary or genetic conditions, pet owners with old pets, and pet owners with multiple pets.

Profile picture of Matthew Brodsky