4.43/5
Based on 49 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: April 17, 2018

49 Pandora Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 17, 2018

Pandora keeps upgrading my account to premium which is a $4.99 to $12.99 jump. I have email correspondence with Pandora correcting this problem but it keeps happening. It's almost impossible to hold them accountable as Pandora says to contact Apple and Apple says to contact Pandora. I'm sure most people just give up after devoting sufficient time but if you multiply $12.99 by the millions of people this is probably happening to, it's pretty serious.

Original review: March 1, 2018

I love Digital Music. It's easy to find channels that I listen to. The music comes in real clear on some channel. At times I have to really find different channels.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous & Personal Care delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

I listen to Pandora every night to go to sleep. I love it. The only thing is the music cuts off sooner than before. When that happens I have to answer them letting them know yes I'm still listening. I love the artist I listen to.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I love the playback option in addition to the thumbs up and thumbs down buttons. The app is user-friendly, so it's easy to find new stations or add songs to existing stations. The artists I'm looking for are always available.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

They have a great variety and I can pick music for whatever mood I'm in. If I'm getting ready for work I can pick what will pick me up while getting ready. The week-end I have a set for that. I just love it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pandora?

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

Pandora has excellent clarity and extensive collections. Immediately connects with section chosen. The clarity is exceptional. Sets of musical artists is also extensive.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I enjoy Pandora because they represent a large variety of genres. I can assign radio stations or artists as desired. I use their subscription services and enjoy ad free music wherever I travel.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I like Pandora. It's free and I can create my own stations to my taste and you can choose different genres of music. YOU can also delete stations you no longer feel are your music taste anymore.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Wish I could better radio stations, and more local variety. They play a lot of great albums, but they could have earlier tunes, that I can't seem to find single tunes on albums. They are good, nevertheless.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

I started with the Pandora app since it first came out. It's easy to use, like how I can pick my type of music and artist. All the other apps are too much just to set up. I just like the old school things. Hate the new apps and all the extra stuff they come with...

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

I love the convenience of creating my own channels so easily. I use only the free service and the amount of ads is not unbearable. The channels remain on my iPhone.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

They have too many commercials. Used to be one every 10 songs. Now it is 2 every four song. Other than that, I get to pick what I want to hear, love it.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I like how it automatically adds new songs in the same genre as the songs I've rated. I'm sure there is a way to search for songs or artists, but I haven't found it.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

I really like Pandora. Sounds great on my sound bar. I can pick all the songs I like from the 70s. And at $4.99 a month it is great. Like to listen at night and think back to my younger days. 70s were great.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

Pandora Plus is a good match for me with no commercials. Some artists have been introduced to me (or reintroduced). The cost is minimal - well worth it!!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I don't like it when the station tells you that it's free. But every time you turn it on. They ask you to try it for a month for free. Then they bill you after you text them stop. It took 3 months last time to stop billing me.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

It's great and best of all it's free. I don't have extra money to spend on stuff like this so it's great to find something free that actually works well.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

When I started with Pandora it was free. I am still using Pandora, and it is still free to me. I love Pandora for allowing their services to be free to me.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Pandora works fine for me. I use it while I am exercising. The selection of music is ok. The ads are a little annoying but I do not use it enough to pay for the premium service.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

Way too expensive. What's the point. Highway robbery. They should make music more affordable. It's just as much as a cable bill. Pointless. I would use Amazon which you pay for a year 99.00.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

The Pandora experience was good. Just a bit confusing on selections and where to find them. Selections need to be easier to locate and play. And need to have more holiday music.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I love listening to Pandora while I play games on my desktop. They have all types of music for whatever mood I'm in. I mostly listen to religious Music. Marvin Sapp is my favorite.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

Great service. Love that you can make your own stations based on an artist you like & they will find similar songs. Also love the fact that there is a mechanism to reject songs you don't favor & they will not be played again. Lyrics for songs are also available.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

I like being able to set a channel for a particular type of music or a musician. I don't like the painfully repetitive ads for Luminosity - every other song sometimes! Plus the constant need to be near enough to click, "yes, I'm still listening" every few minutes. When I have it on I'm doing yard work, cooking or entertaining and it is very annoying to stop everything and go back to my iPad to click yes. Also, the channels have a limited number of songs from the selected artist, so after a short while it's all other musicians. I'm on the free level but I only use it once or twice a week, not enough to justify the paid service.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

I enjoy being able to look up my favorite singer and then saving them as a station so I don't have to keep looking them up every time. They also have unlimited music I've seen so much in my life. I never get bored with Pandora around.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

Really like Pandora for my preferred music of choice depending on my mood. Ads are a bother for the free subscription, but the upside is that they are short and sweet and then they're done and it's back to my music again. Also, the website is kept simple so that it is sooo easy and fun to use.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I use the free Pandora. It's OK, but because it's free, features are limited. I've been looking for older R&B, Jazz, Blues, R&R, but selection is limited.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

The range of music is great. Categorization of music types is also helpful. My biggest complaint is that I would like to be able to have greater control of specific tunes.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

The service is excellent. I use the free one which is rather convenient. Would be even better if I subscribed which I have thought about, yet something always occurs before I sign up.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

Have more variety of songs per band & from more albums per band as well. Also add more underground Metal bands too! Particularly of Progressive & Power Metal bands.

Pandora Company Information