3.89/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Pandora

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Pandora Reviews

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

** you and your new format! I listen to this in my car for years and utilized it every day of my life. And now it won’t do anything unless it’s connected to a specific Wi-Fi. Also the way you’re arranging your genre so I can’t even put it on shuffle is asinine! You greedy dumb **!!!!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I enjoy the variety of music and the ability to change genre at any time. I am a jazz enthusiast and Pandora provides me with all different artists. The oldies is also a great choice. Anyone at any time can choose what they want to listen to. A person has the option to pay $5 for commercial free listening or for free with ads. I recommend this app for music lovers of all ages.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

AVOID Pandora. Nothing but PROBLEMS since day one of signing up. There are ALWAYS ISSUES. For one you USE to be able to play Pandora on more than one tv in house (when you are a PAYING subscriber which we are) but now you can only play it on ONE place. Can't put it on more than one tv in your house, can't play it on a computer in another room while on tv, etc. In the other, can't have it playing in your car while spouse has it on at home. This is **. Who is going to set up SEPARATE accts for the SAME HOUSEHOLD??? Then after having to put up with that issue, numerous time would have to deal with it suddenly cutting out after only playing for an hour! Now a NEW issue, of it making me sign in online whenever I turn on Roku to play my app! WTF??

This has been going on all wk now. SOOO DONE WITH THEM. What a WASTE of money, and then there isn't even much in the way of music. You choose a song you like, it creates a station to play 'similar' stuff (so you are limited by how many songs are actually played by the artist you chose to want to hear) and then you hear the SAME songs OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, to the point of getting sick of hearing the same lineup within an hr. Again, save your money and your sanity, and go elsewhere! Pandora is a DINOSAUR!

Original review: July 9, 2019

NORMALIZE YOUR PLAYBACK VOLUME!!! For God's sake!! I'm sick of too loud to I can't hear anything. I'm doing a 90 day free side by side with a couple of other streaming services. And while I prefer Pandora's content, that's where it ends. I even have trouble keeping your app streaming without interruptions, buffering, etc. As it stands, at least at this point, I will cancel at the end of 90 days. Bummer.

Original review: June 15, 2019

I was recently billed $12.99 for my premium Pandora account, (via iTunes) but it is not working and tells me to upgrade. Upon contacting Pandora cust service, was told to contact Apple regarding billing issues, and referred to an Apple dropdown selection menu, which informed me that I do not qualify for a refund. I don't want a refund. I paid $12.99 because I want my music. I just want my service to work. I provided Pandora with a screenshot of a receipt for $12.99 that was debited from my account specifically for Pandora on June 04 and yet their customer service dept tells me they have nothing to do with iTunes billing. This happened last month as well, but upon contacting Pandora in May regarding the exact same issue, they made it function properly and apologized for the error. What a difference a month makes. Nothing like getting screwed by a major corporation that you are just trying to pay for a service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pandora?

Original review: May 12, 2019

Signed up for free trial. It kept playing commercials and would not let me skip. When I check the upgrade status it showed that I hadn't upgraded. But then Pandora charged me... so terrible free trial period followed by an even worse month of crapy commercials and limited skips. So I paid but got nothing. Pandora sucks.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I subscribed to Pandora BRIEFLY last fall through iTunes, cancelled my subscription via iTunes 9/28/18. I continue to get billed monthly. Pandora will not help via phone, therefore I emailed their support and was told I would have to contact iTunes. Apple provides excellent phone support and supplied me with evidence that they had not billed me since the date I cancelled. I contacted my Visa company 2/2019 and they began a dispute with Pandora, which is still not settled. Avoid this music streaming service unless you want to be paying until your death and beyond!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I realized why the new album covers shown with many of the songs bother me. With new albums comes new and possibly different and more restrictive regulations on how often a song can be replayed. There are many, many songs that I used to listen to over and over again, but once the new art showed up, most of those songs' repeat option have been deactivated. Thanks a lot Pandora. Again, don't you make enough from subscriptions? Did you really have to make this change? What a ** disappointment.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

On Pandora music app they offer a free 30-day trial without ads, cancelable at any time. Only trouble is, it's 30 pages of legalese making it all but impossible to cancel! Their support/help offer is a maddening runaround. Just a fancy SCAM. I'm contacting my state Attorney General, my state BBB, the California Attorney General and BBB. Fancy legal jargon directed solely to rip poor old suckers off!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Whenever I go to listen to Pandora online it starts out ok. But I have to constantly rebuffer the page to go to any other music label. For example, if I want to switch to shuffle it just gets stuck on the song I am currently on and won't let me click on shuffle. So I go to rebuffer the page a few times until it finally works. But then it will either stop working so I have to close the tab and open it again. Or I have to rebuffer a few times. This gets extremely annoying and it's been months. Wish they would fix the webpage problem.

Pandora Company Information