2. Miscellaneous

3.7/5 (93 ratings)

About Pandora

Pandora Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pandora?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pandora?

Original review: Sept. 3, 2021

I listen to Pandora quite a bit. I really enjoy the different genres that I have access to. And I do understand I’m not a subscriber and receive their service for free. I also understand that getting free music comes with commercials. But I live in America, I don’t speak Spanish and won’t ever!! So why do I have to put up with Spanish speaking commercials? Thank goodness I have a mute button. I’ll never hear another commercial on Pandora.

Original review: March 5, 2021

I used to be a subscriber to Pandora. I canceled my subscription over a year ago and they STILL CHARGED MY BANK ACCOUNT. There's no phone number to call so you can't speak to anyone and they do not resolve anything by email. PANDORA is a rip off artist. DON'T SUBSCRIBE!!

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 23, 2020

Was double billed this year, so I looked up my American Express because they wanted a snapshot of the billing. I found two double billings for this year 2020 and 2019. We are on our sixth email correspondence asking for the same screenshot, I even sent them an AMX Excel file that was downloaded with the transactions. They replied that they could not open the Excel files. No refund has been received. Like Pandora, but where is the customer service.

Original review: May 5, 2020

I signed up for the Pandora Mood and had to purchase their Mood Media Player. All was fine except their equipment wasn't compatible with my setup. Their return/refund policy I was in compliance with and returned the media player promptly. Using the FedEx tracking I know they received the Media Player (customer service even said yes they received the play). My problem is they still have yet to give me my refund!!! It has been over 2 months now! I've called customer service numerous times, they say the refund is coming but still no refund. Moral... DONT BUY from Pandora. I've canceled my other subscription with them too, and plan to continue my 1 star reviews until they credit my account. Sincerely, a former customer.

Original review: March 17, 2020

I've used Pandora free from time to time, but today was the last. I tried to hear an album, but it first interrupted me for some commercials. Then it told me I had to disable my ad blocker--which I did, but them something else happened and I had to read a long set of instructions. After futzing around for about 20 minutes with one song played, I gave up. Went to the Internet Archive and had a whole Grateful Dead concert playing in about 2 minutes--no popup blocker problems-in fact no problems at all. I've never going to mess with Pandora-like services that try to sell you something--there's too much free music around. I'd rather support them by buying a t-shirt or mug or something.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

IT took me 3 months and 30 dollars to finally cancel my subscription. Their customer support is horrible, they have no contact number, and they make it nearly impossible to cancel the subscription. Despite my complaint and paper trail proof, they would not refund my money. Absolutely disgraceful and completely unethical business practice! DO NOT subscribe!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

Because they want you to buy the app for $5 a month they are Now Playing commercials after every 1 or 2 songs killing the whole music experience. This is a thumbs down for me. I'm disappointed. Before we could listen to 5 songs in a row before interruption. Now every other song has and add after it...They suck. I'm switching to another App!???

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

** you and your new format! I listen to this in my car for years and utilized it every day of my life. And now it won’t do anything unless it’s connected to a specific Wi-Fi. Also the way you’re arranging your genre so I can’t even put it on shuffle is asinine! You greedy dumb **!!!!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I enjoy the variety of music and the ability to change genre at any time. I am a jazz enthusiast and Pandora provides me with all different artists. The oldies is also a great choice. Anyone at any time can choose what they want to listen to. A person has the option to pay $5 for commercial free listening or for free with ads. I recommend this app for music lovers of all ages.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

AVOID Pandora. Nothing but PROBLEMS since day one of signing up. There are ALWAYS ISSUES. For one you USE to be able to play Pandora on more than one tv in house (when you are a PAYING subscriber which we are) but now you can only play it on ONE place. Can't put it on more than one tv in your house, can't play it on a computer in another room while on tv, etc. In the other, can't have it playing in your car while spouse has it on at home. This is **. Who is going to set up SEPARATE accts for the SAME HOUSEHOLD??? Then after having to put up with that issue, numerous time would have to deal with it suddenly cutting out after only playing for an hour! Now a NEW issue, of it making me sign in online whenever I turn on Roku to play my app! WTF??

This has been going on all wk now. SOOO DONE WITH THEM. What a WASTE of money, and then there isn't even much in the way of music. You choose a song you like, it creates a station to play 'similar' stuff (so you are limited by how many songs are actually played by the artist you chose to want to hear) and then you hear the SAME songs OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, to the point of getting sick of hearing the same lineup within an hr. Again, save your money and your sanity, and go elsewhere! Pandora is a DINOSAUR!

Pandora Company Information