4.48/5
  • 1 star
Based on 40 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Pandora

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 4, 2018

40 Pandora Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Wish I could better radio stations, and more local variety. They play a lot of great albums, but they could have earlier tunes, that I can't seem to find single tunes on albums. They are good, nevertheless.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

I started with the Pandora app since it first came out. It's easy to use, like how I can pick my type of music and artist. All the other apps are too much just to set up. I just like the old school things. Hate the new apps and all the extra stuff they come with...

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

I love the convenience of creating my own channels so easily. I use only the free service and the amount of ads is not unbearable. The channels remain on my iPhone.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

They have too many commercials. Used to be one every 10 songs. Now it is 2 every four song. Other than that, I get to pick what I want to hear, love it.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I like how it automatically adds new songs in the same genre as the songs I've rated. I'm sure there is a way to search for songs or artists, but I haven't found it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pandora?

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

I really like Pandora. Sounds great on my sound bar. I can pick all the songs I like from the 70s. And at $4.99 a month it is great. Like to listen at night and think back to my younger days. 70s were great.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

Pandora Plus is a good match for me with no commercials. Some artists have been introduced to me (or reintroduced). The cost is minimal - well worth it!!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I don't like it when the station tells you that it's free. But every time you turn it on. They ask you to try it for a month for free. Then they bill you after you text them stop. It took 3 months last time to stop billing me.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

It's great and best of all it's free. I don't have extra money to spend on stuff like this so it's great to find something free that actually works well.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Pandora works fine for me. I use it while I am exercising. The selection of music is ok. The ads are a little annoying but I do not use it enough to pay for the premium service.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

Way too expensive. What's the point. Highway robbery. They should make music more affordable. It's just as much as a cable bill. Pointless. I would use Amazon which you pay for a year 99.00.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

The Pandora experience was good. Just a bit confusing on selections and where to find them. Selections need to be easier to locate and play. And need to have more holiday music.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I love listening to Pandora while I play games on my desktop. They have all types of music for whatever mood I'm in. I mostly listen to religious Music. Marvin Sapp is my favorite.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

Great service. Love that you can make your own stations based on an artist you like & they will find similar songs. Also love the fact that there is a mechanism to reject songs you don't favor & they will not be played again. Lyrics for songs are also available.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

I like being able to set a channel for a particular type of music or a musician. I don't like the painfully repetitive ads for Luminosity - every other song sometimes! Plus the constant need to be near enough to click, "yes, I'm still listening" every few minutes. When I have it on I'm doing yard work, cooking or entertaining and it is very annoying to stop everything and go back to my iPad to click yes. Also, the channels have a limited number of songs from the selected artist, so after a short while it's all other musicians. I'm on the free level but I only use it once or twice a week, not enough to justify the paid service.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

I enjoy being able to look up my favorite singer and then saving them as a station so I don't have to keep looking them up every time. They also have unlimited music I've seen so much in my life. I never get bored with Pandora around.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

Really like Pandora for my preferred music of choice depending on my mood. Ads are a bother for the free subscription, but the upside is that they are short and sweet and then they're done and it's back to my music again. Also, the website is kept simple so that it is sooo easy and fun to use.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I use the free Pandora. It's OK, but because it's free, features are limited. I've been looking for older R&B, Jazz, Blues, R&R, but selection is limited.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

The range of music is great. Categorization of music types is also helpful. My biggest complaint is that I would like to be able to have greater control of specific tunes.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

The service is excellent. I use the free one which is rather convenient. Would be even better if I subscribed which I have thought about, yet something always occurs before I sign up.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

Have more variety of songs per band & from more albums per band as well. Also add more underground Metal bands too! Particularly of Progressive & Power Metal bands.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I love listening to Pandora station. It fulfils my listening habits each and every day. Their choices are great for the time period that I choose to listen to that station.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

Pandora is a great service that tailors to your likes and dislikes by voting on a thumbs up or down while listening. They then only play what you enjoy or something compatible with it. They offer a variety of music in all genres with or without commercials, with fees or it can be free.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

I like exploring new music but I also like being able to reject the ones I don't like and move on to others. Pandora makes this easy for me and also allows me to easily find those that I want to hear again.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I love using Pandora, as it's like a customization radio. I don't even mind the commercials as I've grown up with commercials on the radio. What I have found though is a very limited number of songs and I can listen for a couple of hours and hear songs I just heard the day before. Also, sometimes the stations I pick end up playing songs that are really don't seem to fit in as far as the genre or type of music.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Pandora has every variety of music with no commercials. You only need to type in a genre, artist or song title, and poof, your music is there. The quality and sound is extraordinary. Pandora makes my day much less stressful.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I love Pandora and I play it all day long while I'm working. It's very easy to create new stations and I like that Pandora shows me artists whose work I might like. Also, the sound quality is excellent.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

It's overall a good listening experience. The ability to save songs as favorites and to delete other songs you dislike is a great feature. There are sometimes some odd selections played for the genre you have selected though. If I'm listening to a Motown station for example, and a Neil Diamond song comes on, I find that a bit strange. The sound levels vary from song to song too, one song may be loud and the next one may be not loud enough. If I had my druthers, they'd all be played at the same volumes and I could set my sound system to the volume I want and walk away. I use the free Pandora so I expect some negatives such as commercials but they're not excessive, and it beats the heck out of listening to FM radio.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I get all that I'm looking for, the genre, the artist bio, etc... Also the sites cater to my taste by offering like artists. The sky is the limit for finding artists that were out of reach to me before. I now know more about Louisa Mark than I needed to know.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

Pandora is a awesome app. I really enjoy the fact that you can thumb up a song you really like and thumb down the ones you don't. Also I enjoy being able to customize different channels to your liking.

Pandora Company Information

www.pandora.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use