4.05/5

56 Pandora Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 12, 2019

Signed up for free trial. It kept playing commercials and would not let me skip. When I check the upgrade status it showed that I hadn't upgraded. But then Pandora charged me... so terrible free trial period followed by an even worse month of crapy commercials and limited skips. So I paid but got nothing. Pandora sucks.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I subscribed to Pandora BRIEFLY last fall through iTunes, cancelled my subscription via iTunes 9/28/18. I continue to get billed monthly. Pandora will not help via phone, therefore I emailed their support and was told I would have to contact iTunes. Apple provides excellent phone support and supplied me with evidence that they had not billed me since the date I cancelled. I contacted my Visa company 2/2019 and they began a dispute with Pandora, which is still not settled. Avoid this music streaming service unless you want to be paying until your death and beyond!

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I realized why the new album covers shown with many of the songs bother me. With new albums comes new and possibly different and more restrictive regulations on how often a song can be replayed. There are many, many songs that I used to listen to over and over again, but once the new art showed up, most of those songs' repeat option have been deactivated. Thanks a lot Pandora. Again, don't you make enough from subscriptions? Did you really have to make this change? What a ** disappointment.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

On Pandora music app they offer a free 30-day trial without ads, cancelable at any time. Only trouble is, it's 30 pages of legalese making it all but impossible to cancel! Their support/help offer is a maddening runaround. Just a fancy SCAM. I'm contacting my state Attorney General, my state BBB, the California Attorney General and BBB. Fancy legal jargon directed solely to rip poor old suckers off!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Whenever I go to listen to Pandora online it starts out ok. But I have to constantly rebuffer the page to go to any other music label. For example, if I want to switch to shuffle it just gets stuck on the song I am currently on and won't let me click on shuffle. So I go to rebuffer the page a few times until it finally works. But then it will either stop working so I have to close the tab and open it again. Or I have to rebuffer a few times. This gets extremely annoying and it's been months. Wish they would fix the webpage problem.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pandora?

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I signed up for a free 30 day trial and canceled before the deadline, but was still charged the monthly subscription for the following month. I immediately unsubscribed when I saw the transaction and attempted to contact the company for a refund. Unfortunately, there isn't any phone number/email listed to resolve, but searching through the help section, it states that you may still be charged if cancellation is done within 24 hours of the deadline. THAT'S ** FALSE ADVERTISING AND A DAMN RACKET! It should be called a 29 day trial so consumers aren't scammed out of money.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

I have listened to Pandora for many years. I would give it a good rating until it now plays political commercials to make a buck. Listening to a Trump commercial over and over again is not pleasant and harbors on being abusive to my ears. Come on...to make a buck???

Original review: April 17, 2018

Pandora keeps upgrading my account to premium which is a $4.99 to $12.99 jump. I have email correspondence with Pandora correcting this problem but it keeps happening. It's almost impossible to hold them accountable as Pandora says to contact Apple and Apple says to contact Pandora. I'm sure most people just give up after devoting sufficient time but if you multiply $12.99 by the millions of people this is probably happening to, it's pretty serious.

Original review: March 1, 2018

I love Digital Music. It's easy to find channels that I listen to. The music comes in real clear on some channel. At times I have to really find different channels.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

I listen to Pandora every night to go to sleep. I love it. The only thing is the music cuts off sooner than before. When that happens I have to answer them letting them know yes I'm still listening. I love the artist I listen to.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I love the playback option in addition to the thumbs up and thumbs down buttons. The app is user-friendly, so it's easy to find new stations or add songs to existing stations. The artists I'm looking for are always available.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

They have a great variety and I can pick music for whatever mood I'm in. If I'm getting ready for work I can pick what will pick me up while getting ready. The week-end I have a set for that. I just love it.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

Pandora has excellent clarity and extensive collections. Immediately connects with section chosen. The clarity is exceptional. Sets of musical artists is also extensive.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I enjoy Pandora because they represent a large variety of genres. I can assign radio stations or artists as desired. I use their subscription services and enjoy ad free music wherever I travel.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I like Pandora. It's free and I can create my own stations to my taste and you can choose different genres of music. YOU can also delete stations you no longer feel are your music taste anymore.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Wish I could better radio stations, and more local variety. They play a lot of great albums, but they could have earlier tunes, that I can't seem to find single tunes on albums. They are good, nevertheless.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

I started with the Pandora app since it first came out. It's easy to use, like how I can pick my type of music and artist. All the other apps are too much just to set up. I just like the old school things. Hate the new apps and all the extra stuff they come with...

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

I love the convenience of creating my own channels so easily. I use only the free service and the amount of ads is not unbearable. The channels remain on my iPhone.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

They have too many commercials. Used to be one every 10 songs. Now it is 2 every four song. Other than that, I get to pick what I want to hear, love it.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I like how it automatically adds new songs in the same genre as the songs I've rated. I'm sure there is a way to search for songs or artists, but I haven't found it.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

I really like Pandora. Sounds great on my sound bar. I can pick all the songs I like from the 70s. And at $4.99 a month it is great. Like to listen at night and think back to my younger days. 70s were great.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

Pandora Plus is a good match for me with no commercials. Some artists have been introduced to me (or reintroduced). The cost is minimal - well worth it!!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I don't like it when the station tells you that it's free. But every time you turn it on. They ask you to try it for a month for free. Then they bill you after you text them stop. It took 3 months last time to stop billing me.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

It's great and best of all it's free. I don't have extra money to spend on stuff like this so it's great to find something free that actually works well.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

When I started with Pandora it was free. I am still using Pandora, and it is still free to me. I love Pandora for allowing their services to be free to me.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Pandora works fine for me. I use it while I am exercising. The selection of music is ok. The ads are a little annoying but I do not use it enough to pay for the premium service.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

Way too expensive. What's the point. Highway robbery. They should make music more affordable. It's just as much as a cable bill. Pointless. I would use Amazon which you pay for a year 99.00.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

The Pandora experience was good. Just a bit confusing on selections and where to find them. Selections need to be easier to locate and play. And need to have more holiday music.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I love listening to Pandora while I play games on my desktop. They have all types of music for whatever mood I'm in. I mostly listen to religious Music. Marvin Sapp is my favorite.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

Great service. Love that you can make your own stations based on an artist you like & they will find similar songs. Also love the fact that there is a mechanism to reject songs you don't favor & they will not be played again. Lyrics for songs are also available.

Pandora Company Information