4.6(19)
Written by
Author picture
Edited by

About Next Stop Moving & Storage

Next Stop Moving & Storage is a residential and business moving company. The company specializes in long-distance and interstate moves. Additional services include packing, unpacking, furniture disassembly, furniture assembly and storage solutions. Free estimates are available online, and virtual in-home walk-throughs are available after estimates. Next Stop Moving & Storage is fully licensed and insured.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Licensed and insured
  • Nationwide
  • Free Estimates
Cons
  • Scheduling constraints

Our editor’s take

Next Stop Moving & Storage is a legitimate company that offers extensive moving and storage services. We like that the company offers a virtual home consultation so that customers can better understand their moving costs. While the company only has locations in several states, its services are offered nationwide. If you’re looking for a moving company, it may be worth getting a quote from Next Stop Moving & Storage.

Next Stop Moving & Storage services

Next Stop Moving & Storage offers a variety of comprehensive moving and storage services. This includes:

• Long-distance moving: Interstate and international moves
  • Corporate moves: Office relocating
  • Packing and unpacking
  • Storage: Short-term and long-term options
  • Move planning: Virtual in-home surveys

How to get Next Stop Moving & Storage

Online quotes are available for free. Once you share your potential move information, Next Stop Moving & Storage puts together a no-obligation quote. A meeting will be scheduled so a virtual in-home survey can take place. This planning tool is a mobile application that connects you to a moving team member who can see your home or business layout, help assess big items and estimate what can fit in the trucks.

Types of Next Stop Moving & Storage moves

Next Stop Moving & Storage specializes in long-distance and interstate moves.

Long-Distance Moves

Next Stop Moving & Storage provides long-distance moves across the United States and internationally. Services include packing, unpacking, loading, unloading and transporting your possessions. Long-distance moves are available for home and business moves. If needed, Next Stop Moving & Storage offers short-term and long-term storage solutions.

Interstate Moves

Interstate moves are handled similarly to long-distance moves. When you’re moving across state lines, Next Stop Moving & Storage handles the logistics of packing, unpacking, loading, unloading and transporting your possessions. Additionally, items can be temporarily stored until you’re ready to have them in your new space.

How much does Next Stop Moving & Storage cost?

There are several factors to consider when it comes to mover pricing. You can expect to pay an average of $2,200 for a three-bedroom, local move. Long-distance and interstate moves cost an average of $4,400 for a three-bedroom home. However, factors like distance, home size, where you’re moving and how many movers it will take will ultimately determine the cost of your move. Next Stop Moving & Storage offers free move quotes online.

Next Stop Moving & Storage FAQ

What is Next Stop Moving & Storage?

Next Stop Moving & Storage specializes in long-distance and interstate moves. It offers comprehensive moving services like packing, unpacking, furniture assembly, furniture disassembly and storage solutions.

How does Next Stop Moving & Storage work?

Next Stop Moving & Storage provides free estimates online. It will also schedule a virtual, in-home walk-through to collect information on furniture and big items to determine how many moving trucks it may take. After the walk-through, moving representatives work to handle the logistics of the rest of the move.

Where is Next Stop Moving & Storage available?

Next Stop Moving & Storage has locations in Austin, Texas; Chicago; Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Los Angeles; Sacramento, California; and Trenton, New Jersey. However, it provides services in other cities. You can check availability in your area on the company’s website.

Is Next Stop Moving & Storage legit?

Yes. Next Stop Moving & Storage is a fully licensed and insured moving company in good standing with the U.S. Department of Transportation and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.

Stars Rating

• 89%
  • 11%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Next Stop Moving & Storage?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Next Stop Moving & Storage?
    Customer ServicePriceMoversQuote AccuracyPunctuality & SpeedDamage

Reviewed June 20, 2024

If I could give them 10 stars, I would. We booked Next Stop Moving & Storage for a move from Houston to the Atlanta area, and the experience was fantastic from start to finish. There's so much to praise about this company, and I can tell you that I would definitely book them again. From the beginning, we were given a fair and accurate price that did not change. Robert provided a detailed inventory list and ensured everything was accounted for. They even offered us a discount without removing any items from the list. The movers showed up on time and completed the job efficiently and professionally.

The customer service was exceptional. They answered the phones promptly during business hours, and Robert followed through on every promise. Our delivery was made well within the 10-day window we were told, and we were kept informed throughout the entire process. The crew to unload the semi-truck arrived on time and worked diligently to place everything in our home as instructed.

When our final delivery was made, the team reassembled all the furniture they had taken apart, and nothing was left behind. Alex and Nick, along with the rest of the crew, were professional and courteous. They conducted a thorough walkthrough to ensure everything was delivered and set up correctly. There was no damage to our belongings. We had no complaints, dealing with Robert, Alex, and Nick was a pleasure. They made the entire process smooth and stress-free. Save yourself the time and book with Next Stop Moving & Storage. They are truly a professional and reliable company.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed June 20, 2024

"We recently used Next Stop Moving & Storage for a long-distance move, and we couldn't be happier with the service they provided. Their price was fair, and the quote accuracy was spot on; there were no surprises or hidden fees. The movers were punctual and efficient, arriving right on time and working quickly to load our belongings onto the truck. They took great care to ensure that everything was packed securely, minimizing the risk of damage during transit.

Fortunately, we didn't encounter any damage to our items during the move. Next Stop Moving & Storage handled our belongings with care, and everything arrived at our new home in perfect condition. Customer service was excellent from start to finish. The staff was friendly, professional, and always available to answer any questions or address any concerns we had. They kept us informed at every step of the way, providing updates on the progress of our move and ensuring that everything went smoothly. Overall, we were extremely satisfied with the service provided by Next Stop Moving & Storage. They made our long-distance move a breeze, and we would highly recommend them to anyone in need of a reliable moving company."

Reviewed June 20, 2024

"Next Stop Moving & Storage provided excellent service during our recent long-distance move. While their price was slightly higher than other quotes we received, the quality of service more than justified the cost. The movers were professional, courteous, and worked diligently to ensure that our belongings were handled with care. Quote accuracy was one of our main concerns, but Next Stop Moving & Storage delivered on their promise, providing a transparent and accurate estimate from the beginning. Their punctuality and speed were also commendable; they completed the entire move in a timely manner without compromising on the safety of our items.

We were pleased to find that all of our belongings arrived at our new home without any damage. The packing was done meticulously, with special attention paid to fragile items. Customer service was exceptional; the staff was responsive and helpful, making sure that all of our needs were met throughout the process. Overall, we were impressed by the professionalism and efficiency of Next Stop Moving & Storage. They made our transition to a new home smooth and hassle-free, and we would not hesitate to recommend their services to others."

Profile pic of the author.
      PriceMoversQuote AccuracyPunctuality & SpeedDamagePacking

Reviewed June 20, 2024

The Moving team from Next Stop Moving & Storage did an awesome job with my recent long-distance move. From the start to end, they paid close attention to every detail. They gave me a fair price and were upfront about all the costs involved. The moving crew showe­d up on time and treated my be­longings with great care. They worke­d hard to unpack everything and put it where­ I wanted it in my new place. The­y went above and beyond my e­xpectations. Next Stop Moving & Storage­ went above and beyond. The­y worked quickly and carefully. This made a hard move­ feel simple. The­ team was polite and professional. The­y treated my things with care. Ne­xt Stop Moving & Storage is the best move­r around. They give great se­rvice for a fair price. If you nee­d to move far away, choose them. The­y will make sure your stuff gets the­re safely and on time. No hassle­s or worries with this company.

Customer ServiceContract & TermsMoversPunctuality & SpeedDamagePacking

Reviewed June 5, 2024

My move with Next Stop Moving & Storage started well and ended even better! Allan was incredibly helpful and kind when I was getting quotes and arranging everything. She provided a clear delivery window and detailed information right from the start. They kept me informed about the location of my shipment every step of the way. Whenever I called with questions, they always spoke to dispatch and promptly called me back. Ksenia was there for me throughout the entire process, keeping her promise to support me until the end.

The movers, Alex and John, showed up right on schedule and were extremely professional. They did not demand any unexpected payments and provided clear instructions for the final steps. The customer service team was always responsive, and I never had to worry about communication issues. They unloaded all my items carefully and efficiently, ensuring nothing was damaged.

The contract process was transparent and straightforward. I signed after inspecting my items, and everything was in perfect condition. The movers handled my belongings with great care, and there were no destroyed boxes or damaged items. Next Stop Moving & Storage also offered flexible insurance options through their proprietary site, allowing me to customize my coverage to suit my needs at a reasonable cost.

Next Stop Moving & Storage proved to be ethical and reliable, with excellent communication throughout the entire move. They turned what could have been a stressful situation into a smooth and pleasant experience. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a trustworthy and professional moving company. They exceeded my expectations, and I couldn't be happier with the results!

PriceMoversQuote Accuracy

Reviewed July 10, 2024

During my long-distance move, Next Stop Moving & Storage gave me outstanding service. They had a competitive pricing, and the quote I got was accurate. The crew was expert, and their unpacking assistance was invaluable. Without a doubt, they are the best movers I have ever dealt with. The process was stress-free because of their attentiveness and efficiency. For anyone searching for dependable and reasonably priced moving services, I heartily recommend Next Stop Moving & Storage.

Customer ServicePriceMoversQuote Accuracy

Reviewed July 3, 2024

I was directed to this company (Next Stop Moving) after selecting 2 Men And A Truck company for a move from New Jersey to Houston. This company will prices gouge you. Once they receive your deposits and furniture there is no communication. I was told I would be given a 24 notice prior to pick up. They never contacted me, the only call I recieved was from the driver stating they were 2 hrs away. I was quoted 125 to wrap my glass table. When they got there the movers asked for $489 and wanted me to pay right upfront, without receiving it in writing. I was billed additional for the cushions on my couch, which the couch was included on my inventory.

Since they have picked my furniture no eta has been provided for delivery date. The only time they are Punctual is when they have the opportunity to bill you more money. Let's hope my furniture arrives in one piece. I do not recommend next stop moving due to lack of communication and price increase beyond my quote provided and addtional $1,300. I will never use or recommend this company.

Resolution In Progress
      Customer ServiceMoversPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 21, 2024

We had a fantastic experience with Next Stop Moving & Storage! From start to finish, they were incredibly professional and efficient. The team arrived a bit late due to the high season workload, but they worked quickly to finish on time, while still handling our belongings with the utmost care. Everything arrived at our new home in perfect condition. Their customer service was outstanding too. They were responsive to all our questions and made the entire moving process a pleasure. Thank you again for a job well done!

Reviewed June 20, 2024

"Our experience with Next Stop Moving & Storage was largely positive. While their price was competitive, we found that the quote accuracy could have been improved upon. There were some minor discrepancies between the initial estimate and the final cost, but nothing too significant. The movers were punctual and worked efficiently to complete the move within the expected timeframe. They handled our belongings with care, and we didn't encounter any damage during transit. The packing was done well, with fragile items properly protected.

Customer service was satisfactory; the staff was responsive to our inquiries and addressed any concerns we had in a timely manner. However, there were a few instances where communication could have been better. Overall, Next Stop Moving & Storage provided a smooth and efficient moving experience, and we would consider using them again in the future."

Reviewed June 20, 2024

Next Stop Moving & Storage made our long-distance move a breeze from start to finish. Their price was competitive, and the quote accuracy was impressive; there were no hidden fees or surprises when it came time to settle the bill. From the moment the movers arrived, it was clear that we were in good hands. Their punctuality and speed were remarkable. The team arrived right on schedule and worked efficiently to load our belongings onto the truck. Despite the tight timeline, they took great care to ensure that everything was packed securely and that fragile items were properly protected.

Throughout the entire process, the level of customer service was outstanding. The staff was friendly, professional, and always available to answer any questions or address any concerns we had. They kept us informed at every step of the way, providing updates on the progress of our move and ensuring that everything went smoothly.

Next Stop Moving & Storage Company Information