3.5/5 (71 ratings)

About John Robert Powers

John Robert Powers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about John Robert Powers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about John Robert Powers?

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

JRP instructors are very different from the rest. They don't get tired of explaining concepts even when I seem slow on the uptake, and they taught me that practice does make things perfect. I am now a better actress, and I can wow any panel of judges thanks to my JRP education.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

If you want the courage to go after your dreams, then enroll with JRP. They'll gladly equip you with the skills you need to become a better version of yourself. They can help you, whether you're into acting, singing, modeling or you want to improve your personality. Trust me — they have helped me become the person that I am today.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I enrolled my daughter here, and it’s the best money I spent. She is now the star of her drama club, and I am so proud of her. Keep up the good work. I highly recommend their services. Thank you very much.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

I enrolled my children here for the summer because they didn't want to do usual camps. Had I known they would take to acting like ducks to the water, then I would've done this sooner! Thank you very much.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

They never promised that they’ll give my daughter a job, but they did promise to make her great at modeling. That’s what happened. My Tiana can apply makeup expertly, fluff her hair, and strut as if the street is her catwalk. She also received a few jobs pretty quickly, and I am really glad that I took the risk with JRP.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

I was a single mom who was struggling with the bills, but my son really wanted to sing. I cannot afford the lessons, but we saw one ad for JRP, and I said, okay, let's try this one. It worked out even better than I imagined. They offered me a flexible payment plan for something I can afford, and now my son is living his dream.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

This is a great academy for those who want to improve themselves. I enrolled my son here because he was getting bullied for being too shy, and I wanted him to become more confident and assertive. Well, JRP helped him get over that pretty quickly. The best part of the experience is he made friends with a lot of people in the program. Now he is very happy and active.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2019

One of the good things about JRP is how transparent they are. My coach says that we have to constantly improve ourselves if we want to be good at what we do, and that's what they did to us. Before JRP I was really shy, and I couldn’t perform well, but now, I can wow any crowd with my energy. If acting doesn’t work out for me, then I Now have the tools to be anything I want to be, even a public speaker!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

Investing in JRP is one of the best decisions I have ever made. They are very nice and very professional. My coaches really focused on helping me get over my shyness so that I can perform well. They were upfront that they are preparing me for acting and there is no guarantee of a job after the workshops, but they paid off because I landed my first casting after my with them.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

There were Fashion Commercial Print workshops, and our coaches taught us how to pose and to maximize our assets so that our flaws are less visible. I also had bad posture from when I was growing up, and JRP also corrected that so I can walk straight on the catwalk. Definitely money well-spent.

John Robert Powers Company Information