2. Miscellaneous

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.62/5

Better Homes & Gardens Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Better Homes & Gardens?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Better Homes & Gardens?

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

Ordered chaise lounge by Better Homes and Gardens off of Amazon. Some of the parts included in the box were not correct. I called their customer service and was told that they don’t support coverage of parts for any purchase from a third party. I asked to be contacted by her supervisor and they never called. This is my last purchase of any of their products.

Original review: July 7, 2020

I purchased one this past Sunday and the following day it fell apart. It toppled over with and twisted. The bolts broke out of their holes and the metal is so thin even though it was tied down. I am so disappointed. We had a very small amount of rain and barely any wind at all. It should not have fallen apart

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 11, 2020

Purchased this light up garden orb for our garden. It states waterproof for exterior use. Purchased it june 4th. Used the remote, set it on red for the strawberry moon. Looked nice however the next day the remote wouldn't turn off, then it wouldn't change color and just flickers. And it has only been three days. Cant get a refund from walmart. No response from BHG website. Total waste of money. From other reviews of their products stay away, spend a little more for better products.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

I purchased five boxes of Better Homes and Gardens Solar outdoor string lights. The cord from the solar panel is so short you cannot hang the lights. At best you can throw them in your yard next to the solar panel. Walmart would not give me a refund for this useless product and I am $72.64 out of pocket for a product I cannot use.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

I purchased mold and water resistant cushions by Better Homes and Gardens. I paid 35.00 a chair. They are terrible. Hold water and grow mold so bad it looks like small plants coming out of the cushions! I got 4 and spent about $150.00 and first season and they are trashed. I had to scrub them and bleach them and people were not even able to sit on them all summer because they were always wet. Horrible product! My original cushions were much better!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I have been buying wax cubes for two years. They use to smell longer. Now I cannot smell them at all even when I put them first out. You guys must not make them like they use to smell. I usually buy 6 packs at a time. I will not waste my money anymore!!! Going to take the advice of another reviewer and try the oil burner. with the oils. Will pass this information to others. You guys are ruining your own business by changing things. I'd rather paid more for the same quality than less for a inferior product.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2019

BH& G Magazine has too much advertising in the magazine. Ex: Sept 2019 magazine has 152 pgs TOTAL, 73 pgs of ads minus Contents & President pg= 77 pgs of reg Reading Material. I will let my subscription run out when time comes & not ever renew again. I’m tired of this!

Original review: June 19, 2019

The BHG grill was on sale at Walmart. It is mostly stainless steel. The sides of the grill have discolored somewhat due to the heat. It has a side burner which we rarely use. Nothing stands out one way or another about the grill.

Original review: June 7, 2019

Have had 2 dozen grills in 40 years. Some cost $1,000 to $250.00, this last one cost the smaller amount. Live in the woods, very cold and snowy in the winter months and it has last longer than any of the 24 other grills we have purchased where ever we lived. This one came from Walmart and it is still working, easy to clean and cooks great. We have had almost 5 years now and hope to get a few more years out of it before we move to warmer weather. Would recommend for us mature group of citizens as it is easy to use.

Original review: May 11, 2019

It is advertised as leather and that is a lie, it is microfiber!! The seat is extremely hard and the back is sagging! I purchased this on August 1st. Finally called on May 11, 2019 and all I was offered was a crummy $25.00. I paid $349.00 plus tax and shipping. I am totally disgusted. I thought that false advertisement was against the law. How can I get the help I need?

Better Homes & Gardens Company Information