2. Automotive
  3. Car Insurance

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.43/5

Grange offers auto, business, home and life insurance. The company is not a partner of InsuraMatch yet. To get multiple quotes at once, call InsuraMatch. *ConsumerAffairs insurance program, powered by InsuraMatch.

Get matched with an Insurance Provider

See if you can save today on Everquote

Find my match

Get matched with an Insurance Provider

See if you can save today on Everquote

Find my match

Grange Auto Insurance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Grange Auto Insurance?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Grange Auto Insurance?

Original review: May 6, 2020

Unfortunately, I had to make an accident claim but Grange made it much easier. I have been a customer for years and have always been treated with respect. They made the claim filing procedures painless and easy and had my car in the repair shop the next day (only because of the Coronavirus, otherwise it would have been the same day) and had my rental there waiting for me! I highly recommend!

Grange Auto Insurance response

Hi Kimberly, we're glad to hear our claim process made this experience much easier for you. We'll make sure to share your feedback with our Claims department!

Original review: April 21, 2020

I recently started a new policy with Grange after doing some comparison shopping. I was able to get more coverage for my auto liability policy as well as a renters policy for half of what I was paying my previous company for just auto coverage. Everyone has been extremely nice and responsive. I look forward to continued business with a well established carrier! Thanks!

Grange Auto Insurance response

Thanks for being a Grange customer Kimberly! We appreciate you sharing your feedback on your experience so far.

Original review: April 17, 2020

The customer service was awesome, very helpful, very nice guy that help me. I like dealing with great people like him. He was very professional. Thank you so much. I have used Grange back in the 90s and use them with all my cars so I'm glad to be a grange customer again.

Grange Auto Insurance response

Hi Darryl, this is great to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience. We're glad to have you as a customer again.

Original review: April 17, 2020

A young lady named Stacy helped me today. Stacy was knowledgeable and kind. She was able to answer my questions immediately. I told Stacy the next time she talked to her parents to tell them that they did a wonderful work in raising her to be a fine young woman. I am a retired teacher and I always commend those who go above and beyond what is required. Stacy did that. I hope if you have to call Grange that you are able to get Stacy or someone like her.

Grange Auto Insurance response

Thank you for sharing your experience, Lloyd! We'll thank Stacy for a job well done.

Original review: April 14, 2020

The loan company I have my car through stated they were going to provide me insurance because I had no proof of insurance. I cant fax my policy (home) which I didn't have access to a fax or copier to mail. I called in and was greeted. The kind lady updated my policy and send it for me so I have no worries. But I wanted to comment that she made nice conversation that I was gratefully for her and appreciated her. It was a stressful day. She made my stressful day so much better. Kudos to her.

Grange Auto Insurance response

We're so glad to hear you had a great experience and the representative was able to help you during a stressful time! Thank you for sharing.

Original review: April 13, 2020

I reported a claim today using the 1-800 phone report system. The Grange representative took the information, provided me a claim number and explained my options. At this point I am awaiting a call from the Grange assigned adjuster (expected within 24 hours according to what the rep told me). So far, so good.

Grange Auto Insurance response

Hi James, we're glad to hear your experience with our Claims department has met with your satisfaction so far. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Original review: April 8, 2020

Called Grange to add my son to our auto policy. Was connected Annie who was an absolute pleasure to work with. Having spoken with her previously she recalled the information that I had shared with her and quickly found me in their system and effectively handled my concerns (each time). I have been a Grange client for a number of years and customer facing team members like Annie will make it hard for me to leave. Very knowledgeable, does not need to put you on hold multiple times, very engaging, and efficient. I would highly recommend Grange based primarily on knowledgeable people like Annie (and they have great rates too).

Grange Auto Insurance response

Hi Johnie, we're so glad Annie was able to provide you with an excellent customer experience! We will share your feedback with the appropriate people at Grange and thank Annie for a job well done.

Original review: April 8, 2020

We recently lost a tree in the storm on 4/8/2020. From first reaching out to the local office, to then the claims dept., they have made the process so stress free. I have used this company for decades and have never been disappointed.

Grange Auto Insurance response

Hi Anita, we're so glad our teams were able to help you through the claims process! Thank you for sharing your experience. We'll share your feedback with the appropriate people at Grange.

Original review: April 6, 2020

Calling this morning I had no problems. I was not on hold long and Wyatt gave me all the information I needed and explained everything in details so I knew what to do next. I also have to say I got my email in a matter of minutes again with details on my claim. I got excellent service.

Grange Auto Insurance response

Thanks for sharing your experience, Diane! We'll make sure to thank Wyatt for a job well done.

Original review: April 3, 2020

I called regarding a cancellation of my wife's and my auto insurance. I spoke to a gentleman named Eric who researched the issue for me and had to put me on hold for a couple of minutes and came back with a resolution. He then asked a couple of questions and determined my wife and I were entitled to a discount--not much but every little bit helps. Eric was very congenial and seemed very interested in resolving my concern. Probably one of the best conversations I've had with an insurance agent. Would highly recommend!

Grange Auto Insurance response

Hi Henry, we're glad Eric was able to provide you with great service during your call! Thank you for sharing your positive experience.

Grange Auto Insurance Company Information